X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Washington D.C | Temen-ni-gru

The demon beast Cerberus closed it's eyes as it agreed with Midna...

"I am aware... and will heed your warnings. Though for your generosity I shall grant you all a.. gift." The demon spoke as it lowered it's guard, allowing Midna to break the metal collar around Cerberus's neck. The collar had engravings of what seemed to be Latin or some other kind of ancient language. Either way the collar was tough to break. Even with Midna's magic. Though due to how the seal on said collar was designed to protect against and seal a demon. No wonder why Cerberus wasn't able to break it at all. But Midna's magic can break through it with ease.

"As for your offer. I am in no need of transport. I do not intend to go anywhere."

Wily's Island | Mediterranean Sea

It took a few minutes for Proto Man to discuss everything he needed to Wily. Of which the Doctor looked... interested.

"So you need the archives of all listed Robot Master's? What makes you think I have such a thing??"

"I know you are in control of at least 80% of all Robot Master's in the world currently. Minus a small amount. Besides I know you have data on Dr. Cossack's and Light's 'just in case'. Now. Can I get access to this data you have?" Proto Man responded. Dr. Wily though was beginning to seem... hesitant.

"Now why should I aid you in YOUR investigation? It's not like I have anything to lose at this point!"

"Because Wily. You have a lot to gain, and besides..." Proto Man says as he begins to call Carmelita on her personal cell phone via his built-in communicator. "I know someone who might be VERY persuasive." Proto Man finished as he waited for Carmelita to answer...

Comment

The twili simply nodded as the pull on the chains got stronger ("Come on Midna, you managed to pull a bridge, rebuild a mystical mirror, even became a demigod just for some minutes, this is nothing compared to what you have done.") she thought as the chains got stronger, the twili engravings moving towards the collar, spreading their magic, not to destroy, but to understand.

Feeling the clarity in her mind, the sorceress made a pulling gesture, followed by the sounf of Cerberus' collar snapping in two, falling to the cold floor.

Trembling for some seconds, Midna breathed to regain her footing "There you go, just needed some convincing." she almost fainted with how hard it actually was for her to open the magical lock within the collar.

Paris, France

A map placed on the hood of her vehicle, Carmelita was trying to find the best place where Toad Man could be "He needs an area easy to move, with enough space for a workplace." she muttered when her phone vibrated.

Still searching for such place on the map, the Fox spoke to whoever called "Inspector Fox on the line, what is your situation." her tone was proffessional.
      Last edited by Kristia; 06-16-2016, 12:52 AM.
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Frisk seemed happy that the nice doggy was finally free. She smiled at Cerberus, then at Midna who had gone through a bit of a struggle to break the collar. The little child patted the girl on the back to help her relax before pulling yet another item out of her phone. This time it was a plastic bottle with 'Sea Tea' written on it. It wasnt' much but it might help rejuvenate the Twili if she needed it.

Comment

With the snap of Cerberus's chain breaking, the 3 headed demon wolf quickly stood up on all fours and let out a loud howl that seemed to cause the entire room to shake. As it did it looked down at everyone with a look of rage and anger, as if it was going to tear them apart before... it stopped and lowered it's head as it was bowing. Though as it did it's body began to sort of... fade away, as what seemed to be cold mist was being released from it's body.

"You shall be rewarded for your kindness... Take my power. Use it in your journey through this tower. You will be faced against grueling demons that won't be so courteous. So take my power..." Cerberus spoke as he began to vanish. As the demon beast began to fade into a mist... the mist began to converge together to form something entirely new. Something that looks like a weapon of some kind.

Paris, France

When Carmelita finally picked up, Proto Man gave a sly smirk to Wily as he answered.

"Inspector. It's me Proto Man. I have some possible news for you, but first I'm sure you're wondering HOW I got your number. Well it doesn't take much to find when you're asleep. Now before you actually get mad and on my case about me potentially sneaking out and all just know I actually just got your number from your neighbor back at your place. Anyways I have someone here who might be able to help, and you might even be able to help HIM as well. You may have heard of Doctor Albert Wily yes?"

Comment

Near Command Bridge - Pillar of Autumn - Henir's Time and Space

Right as Nera began to approach, The Master Chief slammed the knife straight into the ground beside John's head and tightly grabbed the Spartan's neck before shifting his body sideways and turning to meet the lucario at startling speeds, far surpassing that of even John. The Master Chief then performed an open palm strike against Nera, taking care in avoiding the spike and striking the portion of her arm beside it with great force, pushing her away before pausing for a moment and continuing.

It was not known whether or not Nera's message had gotten through, but John had more immediate concerns, like getting free of his deadly clone's grip. Seeing that the clone Spartan had planted the knife into the steel floor beneath him, John grabbed at the hand over his neck with one hand and yanked the knife out of the ground with the other. Unfortunately, right as John stabbed at the inside of the Master Chief's elbow, he was greeted to him catching the blade in his hand and snapping it with ease before slamming an armored fist into his visor, fully depleting his shields and nearly cracking his visor. Immediately after, John was greeted to another punch, then another and another as the clone began to lay down a barrage of punches. John's visor held for the first few punches, but after a few, it began to crack.

John knew that if he did not act now, he would die, so in a last ditch effort to break free, John raised his hand towards the Master Chief's chest before unleashing a powerful blast of Darkness. The impact was so massive that the Master Chief was thrown from John's chest and slammed straight into the ceiling, denting the metal surface and destroying the light housed within. The Master Chief then fell to the ground, though it seemed he had recovered very quickly from the impact and was ready to fight once again. Meanwhile, John had risen to his feet rather quickly and already had a surge of Light ready for his clone.

Firestorm Citadel

Takoizu lightly grinned at the softness of the sprite before finally deciding to alter the boundary of here and there, taking the sprites to where they could be cured. After all, as much as she would like to play with the little beings more, she had more pressing matters to attend to. After that, Takoizu turned to the Higher Power with a small smile beneath her helmet before speaking.

"Okay, that's out of the way. Let's go dethrone ourselves a king.", Takoizu said to the Higher Power.

Santa Cruz

Isaac simply shrugged as he began his search for the people inside the building, rushing through each room, but taking enough care to search all the places where someone could be hiding.

"Hello! Come out, we're here to get you out of here!", Issac shouted as he tore through each room. Eventually, Isaac came across a locked door and slowed to a stop as he heard footsteps on the other side. Isaac did not know what was on the other side of the door, but he was about to find out. Wasting little time, Isaac kicked the handle of the door with enough force to break the door open. He then aimed the flashlight of his Plasma Cutter inside the chaotic disaster zone of a room and saw that it was empty. He did not see a single person, but he knew he heard somebody.

Isaac trusted his gut, and not knowing who or what he would find, held Plasma Cutter at the ready and entered inside. The room was a large messy bedroom with clothes thrown across the bed and the pillows on the floor. Blankets covered the windows, possibly in an attempt to hide the occupants inside. There was blood spattered on the carpeted ground, signifying that someone might have either been injured or had died, and as Isaac took a closer look, he could see that it seemed to lead over to a nearby closet.

Isaac quietly swallowed and sighed as he readied himself for whatever might happen next, and slowly approached the closet door. His heart pounded in his ears as he reached for the closet door, his hands trembling slightly as he felt paranoia set in. Issac was expecting for one of the undead to burst out from the closet as soon as he opened the door, but to his relief there was a family of five huddled together in the corner of the tiny room as it was illuminated with his flashlight.

"Hey, hey, no need to be scared. I'm not gonna hurt you. We're here to get you out of here.", Isaac said to the family as he lowered his weapon and slowly raised out a hand to try and comfort them. Isaac was close to placing his hand on the husband when they all turned to look at Isaac, revealing gruesome visages with shredded skin and deformed jaws, screeching with inhuman rage and hunger as they lunged after Isaac.

Isaac screamed out as he fell over, dropping his plasma cutter. As Isaac attempted to regain his composure, he felt hands wrap around his ankles before the freakish monsters gave a mighty tug, dragging him along the ground to get him into the closet. Isaac shouted once again as he frantically looked about for his gun, quickly finding it to his right hand side and grasping for it, only to be yanked away from the plasma weapon. Isaac grunted as he turned over to his stomach and clawed against the ground, pulling against the creatures and inching closer to the gun. He reached out and tried to grab the gun, but then felt a small body land on his back. Isaac jerked and spun over to his back before yelling and swinging a fist at the demonic child, his fist finding its chest and launching it off of him and into the corner of the room. At this rate, Isaac was not going to escape these creatures and decided to switch tactics. Thinking quickly, Isaac raised his left hand and fired his stasis module at the cluster of creatures, slowing them in a stasis field as he laid on his back, looked behind him, and used his kinesis module to pull his gun towards himself. With his gun firmly in hand, Isaac sat back up and fired into the closet, pelting the monsters with intense blasts of plasma. The undead were no match against such intense heat, and just as quickly as they had attacked, they were blown to pieces and severely scorched.

Now free, Isaac scrambled to his feet before taking aim once more at the burning creatures, firing three more shots at the still burning enemies. Isaac was breathing heavily and could feel his pulse through his skull, his heart racing as he recovered from the scare. After a couple seconds, Isaac's breathing returned to normal and he looked to the exit of the room. It seemed that this room held nothing, but there was still a chance that people were in the building.

Unbeknownst to Isaac, the demonic child he had punched across the room began to stir and quietly rose to a stand before sneaking up on Isaac, ready to attack once more.

En route to Prometheus Labs - London

At the very moment Vala finished speaking, there was a loud shouting at the other end of the communication channel, no doubt that it was the exasperated Spartan driving behind her.

"GOD DAMMIT VALA! ARE YOU INSANE!?!? STOP RUNNING!!!", Mike shouted into the communication channel as he sped after Vala in his Warthog. It seemed that Vala's actions were placing the Spartan under serious emotional distress, and he was NOT happy.

Testing Chamber - Armor Technologies Lab - Sector 4 - Prometheus Labs - London

As Lily converged on the Hunter, the hulking colony of worms swung their cannon at the SPARTAN, to which Lily activated her thrusters and flew upwards. Right after approaching an altitude of 40 feet, Lily slammed straight back down on top of the Hunter. The Hunter's helmet was destroyed from the impact and many of the worms composing the head were crushed into a gooey orange paste as her fist tore through. Much of the Hunter had been scattered from the devastating shockwave after, and as the Hunter tried to recompose itself, Lily threw a grenade at the pile of worms and fired at it with her pistol. The grenade detonated, killing even more of the worms, and just as that had happened, the other Hunter was upon Lily. In a near instant, Lily saw the enemy on her radar and performed a roll in the air as she narrowly avoided the second Hunter's vertical strike. After that, she quickly followed up by climbing onto the Hunter's arm, jumping onto it's head, and pulling out a grenade as she used her momentum to slide around the head and onto the spines on its back. Lily slammed the grenade deep into the Hunter's neck and backflipped off the large creature as the grenade detonated, severely injuring the Hunter, and before it could recover, Lily had sprinted after it and fully activated her thrusters, performing some kind of charge that was powerful enough to tear through the Hunter's knees and send the creature onto the ground. After that, Lily stomped the worms until there were not enough to form another Hunter.

It was quickly becoming evident that the armor Lily was wearing was much more effective than her older one. Just watching her gave the impression that she was truly invincible.

(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5gIarNICgc)
            Streets of London | Jack and Mag's current Location

Right as Mag turned to leave, the groaning of metal could be heard coming from the pile of steel and scrap, and as if by some nightmarish miracle, the Spartan she had been fighting tore through his prison like it was tin foil. Soon, Jack was free, and by how he twirled his blades in his hands, he was not happy.

"You should have run while you had the chance. Now I'm going to kill you.", Jack coldly said. Immediately after, Jack activated his thrusters and lunged after the Mag with both swords in hand at 200 mph. If Mag did not dodge, the blades would most certainly do extensive damage to her armor.

Observation Deck - Sector 4, Prometheus Labs - London

If Cole looked very closely, he would have seen the smallest twitch of emotion on Alice's face, though whether it was anger or hurt was not known, for she turned to Flandre as if to speak. Meanwhile, Alice had overheard what Cole had just called her under his breath, and to be honest, she was not happy. Alice had been nothing but kind to the two of them since they got here, and she felt she did not deserve such treatment. Alice's face twitched at the word uttered beneath Cole's breath, but in that single instant, the Spartan realized that confronting Cole about it now would upset the happy little girl prancing behind her. Alice may have been a Spartan hardened by battle, but she could not bear to drag the happy little girl into their problems. This would have to be something Alice would confront him on later when Flandre wasn't around, and with that in mind, Alice began to speak.

"Okay then Flandre, let's head to the mess hall and get you a bowl of the stuff. Does that sound like a plan?", Alice asked Flandre with a smile.
            Originally posted by S121
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Streets of London | Jack and Mag's current Location

As the Mag was beginning to walk away after Eve, she immediately stopped as she heard the sound of metal groaning coming from the metal pile she had Jack buried under. Hearing it the Mag knew what it was... Her metal prison she encased Jack in was too weak for her opponent. So far it seemed like the Mag had underestimated Jack, but she wasn't done just yet. Quickly she turned around with her Dex Furis pistols out and opened fire. The shots flew out at Jack in bursts before she quickly ran out of ammo. Ejecting the clips from the pistols she then holstered them before taking out her skana. Immediately after she thrusted her palm forward as if trying to fire a very powerful wave of magnetic energy to push Jack back or magnetize him again. Unfortunately for her she was out of energy and nothing happened. Her energy has yet to recharge. Seeing this she quickly looked at her hand as if to say "oh crap". Either way she turned to Jack with Skana in hand.

A man strong enough to tear through metal and steel would be too difficult to face head-on at this point. Especially with his speed. Mag had no choice but to try and retreat. So quickly the Mag turned around and began to sprint at full force away from Jack. Clearly aware of how much trouble she had gotten herself into...

A Tenno may be prepared for anything, but they aren't perfect. For they too tend to make mistakes and can acknowledge that... they have fucked up.

Testing Chamber - Armor Technologies Lab - Sector 4 - Prometheus Labs - London

Raven watched the show that Lily was putting on in the training simulation. It was impressive and a true showcase of what a Spartan is capable of, and it honestly got the old Mercenary a bit excited. He could feel his blood beginning to boil with excitement at the thought of sparring against such a strong opponent. Especially with his modified Nasod Arm. This was beginning to get quite exhilerating for Raven. He wanted to fight her. He wanted to spar against this woman. Any scientists and researchers can tell just by looking at his focused face which was beginning to turn red in a blush with excitement and passion that he was enjoying watching Lily fight. Possibly... for more than just the fact that he's watching an intense fight, but rather watching HER fight is getting him this excited.

((For the sake of ease of use, I will be calling the fake John created for Henir's Time and Space as "Master Chief" while the real John is going to be well... John. So John = Real. Master Chief = Fake. ))

As the fight between the real John, Renamon, and Nera and this... fake copy Master Chief. Things were getting intense, however something from John's past was about to happen. Something John remembers as clear as day.

The entire Pillar of Autumn shook from the impact of a familiar space pod crashing into the side of the ship somewhere far away from the group.

Following the ship shaking, the alarms began blaring wildly. The alarms indicating they are being under attack by covenant forces... A group of UNSC soldiers aboard the Pillar of Autumn were now running down the halls towards Master Chief, John, Renamon, and Nera. Seeing them the soldiers aimed their MA5B Standard Issue Assault Rifles at the real Spartan, the Fox, and Jackal. One of the soldiers called out.

"Chief the ship is heavy attack by the Covenant!" They yelled as one of the Marines tossed his rifle towards Master Chief. As soon as that happened a Covenant pod ended up crashing into the side of the Pillar of Autumn. Lodging itself into the outside of the same hallway that the group was in, and out of the pod stepped the first of the Covenant troop... a lonely Grunt. Then another Grunt, and another one kept pouring out until there was at least 6 Grunts. Lastly an armored Sangheili warrior, more infamously known as an Elite stepped out after armed with a Plasma Rifle.

Seeing the chaos in the hall, the Elite pointed and began opening fire.

Not at John, Nera, Renamon, and Master Chief. Rather they seemed to be trying to AVOID shooting them. Rather trying to avoid shooting at the fake Master Chief and the other UNSC Marines. It seems as if the covenant were treating the real John, Nera, and Renamon as part of their army.

Do the Covenant see the trio of Glaive's chosen challengers as part of their squad, and the UNSC see the three as nothing more than Covenant scum? Either way things have just gotten more interesting.

Comment

The twili thanked the kid as she took the bottle and unceremoniously downed the whole water in one go "Regal class be damned, adventuring is far more exciting thanstayibg on a castle." she commented while looking at what Ceeberus left, an odd looking weapon for what the three headed beast said.

Paris, France

Carmelita would have destroyed Proto Man's ear by her yelling and scolding, but the mention of the Robot Masters mastermind brought her back on her job "Yes, I have heard of his feats, both in his world and ours, although the populace focus on the past rather than the present." Her tone indicated the irritation she had with the drama of the people. The police had a pile of complaints and requests regarding Doctor Wily, at first, they followed their duty, by visiting the gray haired man, protocol procedures, but he was an upstanding citizen with his marvelous aid in this world. So now they had unecessary drama.

"Proto, if the Doctor is with you, please hand him the phone, his expertise in this situation might be of great help." she asked nicely, but soon changed to a scowl, which would be funny for Efina as she had seen that face in her mother when she would interrogate criminals or destroy someone with evidence "I will only give you a warning since you are helping this city, but know that the next time you do something like that with me, hope that your armor is prepared, bexause my boot will crush that helmet of yours."

Rather than feeling pain by the spartan's attack, Nera smirked "Now that is a good hit" she praised him and looked at John "You and I will have a soar later." she said already prepared to face the Chief, yet, to her musfortune, some creatures appeared, atracking the clone and soldiers "By Arceus sake, diplomacy is going down the drain." she growled and noticed that Renamon was leaning on a wall "You won't do a thing, isn't it?" she asked, knowing her mate.

The digimon gazed at the place and locked eyes with the Lucario "You can beat this illusion by yourself, but I can give you a suggestion." the fox gave a faint smile "close your eyes."

Nera's smirk got wider as she understood the idea, closing her eyes and letting her aura be her eyes. She could see the different life forms on the area, some being her allies, the others being the illusions. "All right you green trash can, I tried to talk to you and you attack like a brainless drone, maybe your electronic friend is the puppeteer?" she focused her telepathy ob the Chief as she hurled an aura sphere.. To the Covenant.

"We could fight like toy soldiers with big guns or" the Lucario used Extreme Speed to charge against the foreign creatures, knocking the Grunts with ease and launching an Elite to a wall with a Force Palm "Or you can use your brain and talk to me" she faced the Chief, although her eyes were closed, the clone would be able to feel her intense stare, blue flames on around her body as she kept knockind down the Covenant, evadibg their energy shors as if she was dancing.

En route to Prometheus Labs - London

She winced by the shout on her speakers "Geez man, its not like if I were to to storm the place, that is more like Nicole's work." she comnented while looking at the speeding Warthog "Besides, I won't attack anyone, unless an idiot tries to stop me with a punch or by firing a bullet."

Melissa just sighed "You want me to shut down his vehicle? We already are a sort of threat since you decided to run instead of let him be your taxi driver." the AI asked, but received a negative reply from tge blonde "Wait, now I understand , you are just a distraction?"

"Im impressed it took you so long Melissa." Vala taunted her friend as she kept running towards the Prometheus Labs "While I may enjoy blasting my way, our dear motherly figure is better for diplomacy." the golden colored spartan said while turning to face the warthog "Hey Mikey, if you are worried about me, you haven't seen my mother."

The bike finally reached its destination, taking off her helmet, the black haired woman gazed at the entrance, a scowl on her face as she walked to the nearest guard or gate.
                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Frisk picked up the weapon which looked like a demonic pare of nunchucks with three ends instead of two. She honestly had no idea how to use such a weapon, but owning a devil arm should be useful in some way. Seeing as how everyone else had some sort of weapon or magic ability to protect them and Frisk was literally using a wooden stick, she thought it would best to take it with her, surely it would give her some sort of protection. She seemed to be distracted by the weapon until she heard what Midna said. the little girl then quickly turned to Toriel as she pointed out "MOMMY SHE SAID A SWEAR!"

Paris, France

Efina giggled at the face her mother gave the phone, she wondered if she was serous about kicking the man's helmet in or if it was an empty threat meant to express her dissatisfaction with something he had done. This curiosity caused another little shadow creature to be born. Efina quickly caught the small shadow and gave it a chomp to see if her mother was serious or if it were a lie. If the creature tasted good then she would say nothing, but if it were a yucky truth the she would speak.

Santa Cruz

Moments before the demonic zombie child might have dug tooth and nail into the man known as Issac Clarke, it was stopped. A powerful flame not only burnt the devil child, but the small explosion it caused to him apart, making sure to finish him off once and for all, but doing so in a quick and hopefully painless manor. "Sorry kid, but if anyone's jumping his bones tonight, I'ts gonna be me." the familiar feminine voice of Lujuria spoke from behind Issac in the room he was just leaving.

Comment

Seeing the 3 headed demon dog turn into some sort of... weapon that seemed to be granted to Frisk, Palutena tilted her head as Pit lowered his weapons. Palutena was intrigued about this.

"Hmm. Interesting. For a demon I would say, it was quite a good 'doggy' wouldn't you say so Pit?" Palutena responded with a rather light comment, which made Pit chuckle slightly.

"Yeah I guess so... I kinda didn't want to fight that thing!"

"Really Pit? You've faced things much bigger than that demon." Palutena replied which made Pit cross his arms as if in defeat already. This prompted a light laugh from Palutena as she turned to Julius he seemed to be standing still as if... in deep thought about something. Seeing this Palutena placed a hand on his shoulder which made the vampire hunter jump slightly in surprise.

"Julius. You okay?" The goddess asked.

"Just thinking... this tower, that demon. How it was swayed so easily by a young child. Makes me feel like I could have tried so many other ways to deal with problems in the past. I mean one demon that looked like it was ready to tear our limbs apart and use our corpses as chew toys... It was tamed by a kid using proper words. If you all weren't here I'd probably have tried to kill that beast. Just watching Frisk handle that beast in a peaceful way just makes me think of how many creatures I could have changed in my past if I bothered to just... talk. Anyways let's go." Julius spoke rather... bluntly, and in a rather melancholic tone as he approached the giant door that was behind the beast. Now that the beast has been... befriended though. The door was now open. As Julius approached the giant ice covered door, the door to the rest of the tower began to rumble as it opened on it's own.

Meanwhile in Frisk's hand. The demonic weapon from Cerberus was strong. She could feel the icy cold aura coming from it, as well as strong demonic power. However this power felt more like a blessing than a curse. As if it is resonating with Frisk's very being. Like it's not just a weapon, but rather an extension to her body. Definitely this weapon will help throughout the tower.

Though one thing was definitely echoing through Frisk's head...

Two word. It was faint and barely noticeable, but the words were...

"Seek... Sparda..." it sounded as if the beast Cerberus was whispering into her ear, and only to her. Despite the fact that Cerberus had put all his power and soul into the form of a weapon and can no longer actually speak.

Wily's Island | Mediterranean Sea

Proto Man chuckled at Carmelita's threat. He knew she probably wouldn't do something THAT drastic to him if he didn't hand over the phone... or rather his helmet which has the built in communicator. However that didn't mean she was entirely harmless. If he didn't do as she said, then he would be in quite a bit of trouble.

Either way Proto Man took off his helmet and placed it on the table for Wily, but not before putting the call on Speaker so that Wily can actually here and talk back without needing to put the helmet on. Which he wouldn't have been able to do since it wouldn't fit his head in the first place.

Proto Man then gestured for Wily to speak... which the Doctor did.

"Ah yes... hello?" Wily spoke into the helmet so Carmelita can hear.

As Nera began to unleash her attack towards the Covenant, the faction that was seemingly with her... The Grunt's who did not get immediately knocked over screamed in fear as they dropped their weapons and tried to run. The Elite that was knocked into the wall however grimaced in pain before looking at Nera.

It then spoke. "We have a traitor amongst us!" It spoke into some unseen communicator that was probably built into it's helmet. It then spoke in it's own native tongue. What it was saying was where and who the 'traitor' was.

With how the Elite was speaking it seemed as if it's mind was clearly manipulated to act as if Nera and the others are or... were on the Covenant's side.

When the Elite recovered it took out it's spare Plasma Pistol since it's plasma rifle was knocked out of it's hands. It then took aim as it charged a green bolt of energy before firing it back at Nera. It was also managing to dodge and avoid any of Nera's aura spheres she might have thrown. Clearly showing the Elite's technique and skill. The grunts however were panicking.

Meanwhile behind the fake Chief, the Marines behind him were confused as to what was going on. They thought that Nera was with the Covenant, but now she's attacking them? This is weird. Unfortunately before they could do anything another Covenant Pod crashed in on the other side of the hall, behind the marines. The resulting crash caused some of the marines to get knocked out. Then out from the smoke more plasma based gunfire was being shot out at the marines. Hitting a few as they tried to get to cover.

That's when a plasma grenade came flying through, landing right inbetween the fake Chief and real John.

Comment

Paris, France

The taste that Efina would get actually was bittersweet, showing that Carmelita was actually half lying, she wouldn't crush Proto Man's helmet for his activities of stslking the Inspector, but the warning of facing the consequences was true.

"Goid day Doctor Willy, I would wish that our first meeting wasn't because of this situation, my name is Carmelita Fox, Inspector of the police force in France" The fox greeted the human with a respectful tone "As Proto Man may have told you, we are having a situation regarding the Robot Masters, and you are probably the best person we could speak to get information. I'm sorry for bringing your original history, but you are a genius on the area of robotics, and probably know how a mastermind were to act." she explained, hoping that the Doctor would understand the situation.

Carmelita's tail moved from time to time as she spoke "If you got anything that could aid us in the actions of the Robot Masters, I will do what I can to help you with the discrimination that you have been wrongly received."

Toriel sighed knowing this would happen sooner or later, although she expected such thing would come from the vampire hunter or the over excitable boy, not the royal woman.

"Well Frisk, you could see her as Undyne, they share the bluntness of what they say, unfortunately, they have no filters." she expoained to the little human. If she were honest the fish warrior and twili would make good friends, being driven by their souls and facing things as if it was a challenge. That is what she saw on Midna, there was still the fact that the sorceress being a former royal, something serious happened to her.
                      Last edited by Kristia; 06-28-2016, 02:50 PM.

Spoiler:

Comment

The great Papyrus didn't seem to understand what anyone meant about Mida saying a swear. Weren't dams what beavers built? But he kept his thoughts to himself until he heard the queen compare the twilight to his good friend Undyne. "Wowie! We should have cooking lessons some time! Did you know that cooking food actually makes it taste better? Who could have predicted that!?!?!?" he said to Midna and Toriel as he followed the others to the massive door.

Frisk was a little too distracted by the way holding her new weapon made her feel. It was like she had used it every single day of her life up until now. Like using it effectively would have been easy. She didn't normally like to use weapons or committing violent acts against others, but she also understood that it sometimes couldn't be avoided. the enemies she encountered here would surely be powerful, and the worn dagger she used to defeat Asgor and Omega flowey might not be enough to defeat them.

The weapon made her feel comfortable, safer than she had before, but for more than one reason. Not only did her ability to survive increas greatly by obtaining this weapon, but having a little voice talk inside her head just felt natural somehow. Cerberus was no Chara, but he was close enough. But what did it mean? Did he want her to find the actual Sparda? Or maybe he wanted her to find his power. She wasnt' sure what her new friend wanted exactly, but she was sure she would figure it out if she kept going. That's how these things usually worked.

Frisk finally snapped out of her trance like state when she heard her mother and Papyrus speak. "Bet she can't suplex boulders." Frisk said in a joking, teasing manor as she followed the skeleton and the others into the next room. Whatever new dangers lied ahead, she was determined to find Sparda.

Paris, France

After Efina finished eating the lie, she idly waited for her mother to get off the phone so they could move on and do something else. Weather it was detective work or playing a game, she didnt' really mind. she was just happy to be spending time with mama. She did however make a game out of following her mother's tail as it swayed too and fro behind her.

Comment

As the group entered the main central corridor of the tower. They were greeted by a large statue inbetween 2 stair case that line the cylindrical walls before both ending at a separate door at the end of each staircase. If they were to look up they'd see that the tower seemingly goes on forever, and that some staircases don't seem reachable. Either because they were blocked off by what seemed to be iron grates, demonic flames, or just too high to reach.

The statue in the room was large. At least as tall as a 2 story house. It was that of what seemed to be an angel with 6 wings wrapped around it, all the while it was holding a large sword carved in stone and some kind of giant lantern with a candle inside it for light.

Seeing this Julius looked around the room, and seeing the two doors he responded.

"Two doors. Don't know where they will lead us. Perhaps we should split up. Any ideas?"

"Hmm... I'll take the left door. I'll take Pit with me well. Toriel, Midna, Papyrus and Frisk. If you either of you wish you can join me. Though I'll probably be trying to do some research of this tower with Pit." Palutena replied as she turned to the others. Pit being as obedient gave a quick salute and "Yes Palutena!" before following her up the left staircase.

Leaving Midna, Julius, Toriel, Frisk, and Papyrus together...

"Well now that was quite... a sudden plan. I guess I'll take the right staircase. Papyrus if you wish you can join me. Someone better follow Palutena though. She's powerful, but sometimes she can be a little forgetful and though she may have Pit with her she might need as much help as she can get. Toriel. How about you come with me as well? I could probably use someone like you with me. Midna you seem like you could potentially help Palutena out more. You two seem to synergize well anyways." Julius spoke as he was about to take a step towards the right staircase before he stopped again.

"Though that does not mean you have to listen to me. I honestly don't mind if any of you choose to go with Palutena or not. Besides I'm used to going through large forboding fortresses on my own." He said as he continued walking towards and up the right stairs.

((will post for Paris soon.))

Comment

The armor clad skeleton didn't have to give it too much thought. While he hadn't known any of his new allies for very long, the vampire hunter had already fought along side him and had even given him a special charm to protective him from the tower's demonic energy. He followed the vampire hunter towards one of the doors as requested. But one thought weighed heavily on his mind. "I hope Sans is alright." he said out loud as he followed the man.

Frisk who was trailing closely behind the skeleton reached p and tugged on part of his scarf that was hanging down low enough for her to reach. Once she got his attention, Papyrus turned around ad looked at the small child. "Hm? What is it Frisk?"

Frisk dind't say anything, rather she just opened d her right eye as wide as she could using her finger and her thumb while making a very 'sanslike' grin. After seeing this Papyrus smiled back at her and patted her on the head before speaking. "You're right human, Sans can take care of himself. But you..." he paused for a second before picking up the tiny human and placing her on his shoulders so that she wouldn't have to walk as far. "The Great Papyrus will take care of you! nyehehe."

The child smiled and together, her and the skeleton followed the vampire hunter into the unknown.

Comment

Observation Deck - Sector 4, Prometheus Labs - London

"Yay! Yay! Yay! Let's get ice cream!" Flandre merrily cheered as she hopped around the room. It was of course clear that, in her moment of delight and joy, the little vampire was blissfully unaware of the rising tension between Cole and Flandre's SPARTAN friend. In fact, one could feel it in the room; filling like a soupy toxic gas. Potent enough to kill but not easily noticeable. Yet the little girl continued her merry skips and she was certain let people know of her innocent joy.
                              "Come on, Cole! Let's go!" Flandre tugged at the conduit's shirt in playful manner. It was quite clear that Flandre was not the kind of girl who could sit still nor wait for her delicious frozen treat.

Snapping his attention away from his less-than-hospitable SPARTAN associate, Cole looked at the smiling vampire and observed her little jig. It seems even Cole too saw Flandre's innocent ignorance. Despite the slight back and forth, Flandre still continued to dance and twirl. It was as if she had no clue as to what was going on. As to how brutal things can be. To Cole, this was a sure sign to him that Flandre shouldn't be brought into this mess. Despite everything, Flandre is still a little girl. Far from innocent. But definitely not a girl who knows how the world truly works nor what Cole has been through. Of course, who the hell would understand Cole? Definitely not Flandre. While both of them have been dragged from their world, torn away from people they once knew, Cole had it worse. Much worse.

"Ok. Let's go, Flandre." Cole replied as he slowly trudged towards the door. It was clear that he was still out of it. The toll taken on him from his brash and impulsive actions was a steep one. It was only a matter of time before Cole would be back into proper condition. Perhaps some electricity could solve that. Though where could Cole go to tap into some...?
                              And for the sake of Flandre's innocence and for his life, Cole turned his tension away from Alice and in towards himself. For what it was worth, Cole shouldn't go pursuing more enemies and rivalries. He already has enough of those for one lifetime. Maybe even two. The best Cole could do now is not act so angry towards those undeserving. He knew this well. But it seemed his time in this world had dulled that.
                              Though Cole did still honestly believe Alice could have stood to be a bit more polite and understanding towards Cole. Though, perhaps manners weren't necessarily part of SPARTAN training. A shame. Sometimes, protocol isn't everything.
                              Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                              My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                              My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                              Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Paris, France

Hearing the voice of the inspector along with her introduction, Dr. Wily immediately recognized it... Carmelita Fox. Her voice was both music to his ears, and a bit fear-inducing. She know how much punishment she could put him through should he refuse to cooperate. However he also knew that her being a rather famous officer of the law could easily help in clearing his reputation. As such he had a rather intriguing response.

"Ah Inspector Carmelita Fox. It is a pleasure to meet you despite the circumstances. Now I hear that you are having potential problems with what you assume to be Robot Masters yes? Well you have found the right person to talk with. For even though I absolutely DREAD my past, I am familiar with the nature's and abilities of the Robot Master's. In fact I have most recorded in my computer's database. I may not be able to track their current location, but I can find out where they have been with enough research. Now just tell me which ones do you think are causing some problems?" Dr. Wily asked in a rather formal, if not businessman-like tone as he spoke into the helmet. Obviously a scientist such as himself does have experience in talking publicly... or even when negotiating.

((Now these next two locations are for Mima's characters of Flowey, Marx and Magalor.))
                                Henir's Time and Space | Lobby

Meanwhile in the 'lobby' of Henir's Time and Space. Glaive stood atop one of the many large blue cubes in the area, looking into a small 'one-way' rift that he uses to watch the challenge unfolding with John, Nera, and Renamon. What he was seeing was quite intriguing. He was taking some enjoyment of how Nera was trying to get through to the fake copy of Master Chief... despite it being a fruitless task in how he had 'programmed' this copy.

"Heheheh... How quaint. Trying to reach out to the copy. Sadly I did not give their opponent the exact same personality. In fact this copy is almost hollow. Though the tactical and combat knowledge is their. What lies is a ruthless warrior with all the skill and lack of restraint a truly tough fighter requires. Mere words will not help you you Lucario." He spoke to himself in the empty space-like void that is Henir's Time and Space's lobby.

After watching a fair bit of the challenge the trio of 'heroes' are going through, he decided it was about time to check in on something that has... caught his eye lately.

He opened another small rift to view what seemed to be a flower. A simple flower with a actual face, yellow petals, and a green stalk. This flower was none other than Flowey... Flowey the Flower. Spying on him he noticed that it had managed to obtain a human soul. Something that... for this flower, is quite interesting to say the least. Knowing nearly full well who this flower is. Glaive snapped his fingers. Entrapping the flower in a small stasis bubble before he Glaive vanished.

On Flowey's end things would have gone completely dark as if he had blacked out, and when things would come back to normal. Flowey would find himself in an... all too familiar if not downright aggravating location.

The Ruins from his world. In fact he would find himself in that little patch of grass and dirt in that black empty room again. Though this time something was drastically different. The Ruins felt a bit emptier than usual. As if it had an... artificial feeling to it. Almost like it was just a copy. Not only that but someone was standing behind him... It was Glaive.

"Why hello Flowey. It's good to personally meet you." Glaive spoke in his almost emotionless tone as he stood behind Flowey.

((dont forget I have Kirby you guys))
                                Gensokyo | ???

It was a long ordeal. After Marx and Magalor had left, Kirby had quickly rushed out of the SDM and into the wilderness where he began looking everywhere. He was trying to find the two mischief makers as fast as he possibly could. Unfortunately he could not find them anywhere. They must have gotten out of the area rather fast. This left Kirby feeling rather... disheartened. He wanted to find out what they were doing here, and what they were possibly planning. But alas they got away.

Before Kirby stopped to turn to go back into the SDM, he looked up and saw Meta Knight flying off rather fast. Maybe Meta Knight saw Marx and Magalor. Perhaps Meta Knight could even help Kirby find them. As such Kirby took out his little pink cellphone with star tipped antennae that he uses to call the Warp Star. Quickly pushing the large star shaped button on the phone the Cellular device glowed before Kirby's star-shaped ride came flying in.

As the Warp Star flew by, Kirby hopped onto it and began flying towards Meta Knight in a rather hectic pattern.

Comment

Working...
                                X