X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Washington D.C | Demonic Tower

Frisk laughed at her mother's little joke and was about to make another of her own before this new being showed up in front o them. Frisk didn't know what to make of this guy at first. She wasn't' afraid of him but neither did she trust him. If she were to turn her back on him she felt he might attack her and the others. However when he refused to say anything about the tower she thought maybe she could convince him. "If you tell us I'll give you some of the pie i was saving. It's cinnamon and butterscotch!." she told him.

Papyrus then chimed in with a "We also have spaghetti if you want it."

Paris | France

Efina didn't know what to think when the robot left the room. He seemed like he was either upset or worried about something. She looked back at her mother and waited to see what she would do.

Comment

The response and 'offering' that Frisk and Papyrus both offered did not seem to please the beast contained in front of them. In fact it seemed to make him a little angered. As if it wasn't a good enough offering.

"Foolish trespassers. You cannot win over the first guardian of this tower with petty offerings!!" The beast howled much like a wolf before the glaciar it was contained in shattered...

What stood before it was a large 3 headed dog the size of a house with a large metal like collar sticking around it's 3 necks. The 3 heads of the beast each had a different eye color, and more importantly seemed to spin around so one would be in the center. The beast had a large chain attached to it's 'collar' that kept it attached to the wall. As if it was sealed and trapped here. In fact the whole chain and collar it had looked... rather painful.

The large demonic mutt growled and snarled as it stood up. It's body was tinted blue as if it was suffering from extreme frost-bite. Not only that but it had what looked to be armor made of ice surrounding the whole beast.

Seeing this Palutena quickly put up her guard and got into an offensive stance, and Pit quickly took instinct and got in-front of her. Much like a bodyguard.

Julius on the other hand was looking up at the beast with a not so impressed stare, but he still had his hand on his whip. Ready for it.

"FEAR THE WRATH OF CERBERUS! FOR I AM THE FIRST GATEKEEPER!!!"

Comment

Frisk wasn't really fazed by the large dog either. It was only the second creepiest dog with multiple heads she had seen in her lifetime. She took the stick she had been holding and tossed it at the large demonic canine while shouting at it to "FETCH!! come on boy, bring back the stick. Who's a good boy? you'r a good boy oh yes you are!" Frisk didn't expect this dog to react the same way as the ones form the underground when it came to fetching sticks and being petted, but it didnt' hurt to try.

Papyrus on the other hand was actually slightly nervous that a dog that big might also want a big bone. Speaking of big bones, he summoned one from the ground and held it in his hands like a bo-staff as he go ready to fight the creature.

Comment

A mildly comedic moment happened much to even Julius's surprise when the one of the three dog heads turned to it and looked alerted and almost as if it wanted to go after it, and another head also looked as if it was eyeing Papyrus's bone-staff. Though immediately the head's swiveled around and one of the others was now in the center. Though instead of going after the stick or the bone, Cerberus was instead as serious as before, despite swapping heads. Almost as if the other 2 heads were like mindless dogs driven by instinct, and whatever head was in the center had all the brain power.

Comment

Midna's reaction to the canines was of surprise, but still, she was already preparing the area as specks of energy could be faintly seen by those with keen eyes "Since you do have more brain power than the average beast, I will ask who is the master of this place, while it is pretty much obvious this won´t end in peace, at least you can grace us with the name of whoever is the one in charge of this whole mess." she asked the gatekeeper.

Paris | France

Carmelita simply made a dismissive wave of her hand to Proto Man "Whatever you need to do, don't hesitate to call me, this situation will be bigger than just a robbery." she spoke while putting the glasses back on its pocket. The Inspector had other things she could say, but Ice Man was already uncomfortable enough and things could go bad if she pressed the wrong metaphorical button of the Robot Master "Guess we will have to visit Toad Man, although the sewer system is a labyrinth on its own right." she sighed.
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Frisk's expression light up with hope when she saw the dog almost go for the stick she through at it. Knowing that the dog might yet accept her mercy, it filled her with determination. That's when she heard what the twilight said. Maybe she was trying to spare the cute doggy too. She lightly nudged Midna with her elbow to get her attention before whispering only to her. "You have to flirt with him and pet him before he'll talk to you." What she said may have sounded ridicules, but Frisk spoke with a serious and confident tone in her voice like she knew what she was talking about.

Paris | France

Efi stood by her mother as she gave her disappointed sigh. The little dragon girl really didn't wan to go down to the stinky, smelly sewers, but she couldn't let her mom do it alone either. Not when she was clearly dreading the thought. "I'll go with you mama. I can breath fire to make the smell go away."

Comment

The large three-headed demon dog growled as it listened to Midna's request... it did agree that this would not end in peace, and that he might as well tell them before he rips them apart... So it spoke.

"Millenia ago.. A cult who worshipped demons had gathered to construct this temple. A place where demonic beings would gather. It was a paradise for those of demonic origin. Until he had come. . . The Legendary Dark Knight. A demon of the name... Sparda. . ." Cerberus spoke. The instant he spoke of the name Sparda, thoughts and images of the distinct demonic silhouette from Palutena's fountain in her temple flashed through her mind, and for a second images of the demon in question flashed through Toriel's as well.

"Sparda... that demon... So we have a name..." Palutena muttered quietly to herself as she begins thinking deeply.

The beast began to speak up... it seemed to get angrier and angrier as it began talking about this 'Sparda'

"Sparda was a fool of a demon! He saw the power of this temple as a plague and sealed it, the gatekeepers including myself away. He sealed the Leviathan. Everything of this tower he had sealed along with his own power to protect humanity! He turned on his own kind. He was declared as a 'hero'... A demon as a hero among humans. Sparda. His power lies within this temple, and I shall not let any soul take it!!!" Cerberus spoke before roaring loudly at the group. As it did it thrashed around in a rage as the painful chain collar around it's neck seemed to dig into it even more with sharp metal spikes. The look on the other 2 heads it has shows that this is actually... quite painful, discomforting even. Perhaps this is why the beast is in such a rage as of this moment?

With the beast enraged and no longer wanting to listen to reason it knelt down before lifting it's head up and howling. At that moment a chain of large ice shards began to drop from the ceiling towards the group.

Seeing this Julius and Palutena both looked up before calling out "Above us!" "Above us!" They both yelled in conjunction as the two dashed to the side. Pit rolled forward, leaving the others to dodge or shield themselves.

They now have 2 choices... hopefully try to break the chain around it's neck to release it, in hopes that doing so will free it of it's pain and in turn could tell them more. Or... destroy the beast to get through.

Comment

Frisk had no trouble at all avoiding the falling ice from above. In fact she showed very little effort in doing so. She actually got closer to the three headed dog and reached into her phone once more. this time she pulled out a good smelling steak in the shape of a familiar sexy robot. "Mr. doggy, we're not here to take the power of sparda, we're just trying to make sure no one else dose. There's a really bad person up there who wants it all for himself."

Frisk tried her best to explain the situation while keeping the doggy calm. If this didn't work then at least she could keep the beast distracted long enough for the others to do something. "But umm, that looks like it really hurts. Maybe this will make you feel better. You must be hungry right? When was the last time you ate?" she asked thes e questions as she held up the yummy looking steak as a sort of peace offering. If this worked, not only would they be able to pass but the others wouldn't' wear themselves out fighting before they reached the next area. It was really a win win for everyone if this worked.

Comment

The specks of twili magic acted in automatic as the headed to the falling ice, shredding the frozen element before they could cause more damage. Midna was about to say something when she noticed the kid walking almost casually to the beast, she just looked at Toriel, her eyes wide in confusion "Is she insane? Or does that kid lost some screws?" she asked obviously confused.

Toriel had the grace to show a hint of red on her cheeks as she moved towards Frisk "Despite her age and size, Frisk's will is one of the biggest I have seen in my life."
                    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Cerebeus snarled as the two instinct driven heads lashed out towards Frisk. The center head growled as the beast stepped back. It was clearly cautious of this little human. Not scared, but on the edge of attacking Frisk. Julius and Pit were both ready to jump in, but Palutena's handwave signaled the two warriors to hold off on attacking the beast. For the goddess was interested in how Frisk was trying to deal with the beast. The way the child was reaching out was confusing Cerberus, and instead of attacking. The angered beast was instead taking small steps back.

"Nonsense! If anyone were to have gotten past the other gatekeepers shall tear them apart! I am simply the first of many, and each one ahead far exceeds my power!" The beast growled as it then tried lunging at Frisk...

However what happened was that the second it tried lunging, the chain attached to it's painful collar locked in place as if preventing it from going forward. Causing it to fall and let out a loud yelp in audible pain.

This demon looks ancient, and despite it's power. It looks to be in quite a bit of pain.

Comment

Frisk got ready to move when she saw the three headed doggy lunge at her, however it stopped before she actually needed to move. The poor doggy seemed to be in pain from his collar yet again. Surely this wasn't supposed to be attached to his neck was it? The small child was afraid, but despite that she walked forward and knelt down next to the demonic doggy. She knew tryig to pet it would be a bad idea, after all it was angry and in pain, it would probbly bite her hand. Instead she gave the dog's middle head a stren look and spoke in an equally stern voice. "You're in no condition to fight. I know you're angry but, if you keep this up you'll bleed to death."

She was cautious about doing so, but she slowly placed the face steak close enough to the three headed dog to allow him to taste it. Hopefully he didnt' try to snap her hand off, but even if he did at least he would have to bite the steak too. There was also the chance that fFrisk would be quicker than the dog and manage to pull her hand awy. It was a risk she was willing to take. "Here, it'll help you feel better. then we can get that collar off of you ok?" She spoke with true consern for the dog's well being. There was kindness in her voice and compassion in her eyes. But would the dog listen to reason?

Comment

Washington D.C | Temen-ni-gru

Cerberus laid on its side in pain from how the collar dug into it's neck and pulled him back when it lunged. The demon beast's pain was surprising, but it's will was stronger. It began to get up as it turned and growled. Clearly not having any intention for the... rather small steak that wouldn't be able to satisfy it. This time it wasn't ready to attack. Instead it was acting as if it was an injured animal trying to defend itself. Clearly it was weak, and wasn't able to fight in it's current condition.

Most of all though... Cerberus showed... confusion. Why would a mortal human, life-long enemies to demons as a whole act so nicely toward it? This was confusing.

"Why? Why does a human like you treat me with such.. benevolence...?" The beast asked with a distinct growl in it's voice.

Wily's Island | Mediterranean Sea

Meanwhile off on a remote island in the middle of the Mediterranean Sea rested a large fortress with a skull-like design. The fortress was large, and was like a castle, factory, and research facility. The architecture alone gives away who this fortress belongs to. Dr. Wily. A man with... definitely odd tastes. He had his machines build him this fortress two years ago, for it's a perfect place for such a base for a man like him.

Ever since he built this fortress he had quite a bad amount of publicity. Mostly in recent months as he had people accuse him of repeating the same stunts he had done in the games he's from. Something that's not true at all. In fact it's forced him to go into hiding in his base... hell he's even regretting building such a laboratory.

On the inside of the fortress in his laboratory Dr. Wily was busy at work looking over some blueprints for a new device. A new means of transportation that he can hopefully implement. Hell if he was able to he'd even get a patent on it and help try and get it installed in Paris. However he began to remember all the things that he's been accused of, all the mess he's been forced into. He realized that it would never be likely that his plans for a new, energy efficient means of transport would come to fruition. As such he slammed his fist onto the table before knocking all his schematics and tools off.

"Blast it! Why does everyone think of me as the villain? I've already done things to help with this world, but lately things have been going all wrong..." Wily spoke in an angered tone as he rubbed his forehead. It was clear he was bothered by all this mess.

In all honesty Wily has been feeling rather down due to all the bad press he's been getting. The poor guy even looks like he hasn't left his own base for a good week or two. Clearly he was not in good condition. In fact he looked over at one of the rafters which... had a rope. Not yet tied into anything. In fact it was previously used to suspend a crate. Looking at it Wily was beginning to get some thoughts before the sound of his door opening followed by the sound of metal footsteps approaching.

Hearing this Wily turned around. What he saw was one he did not want to see. Proto Man. Seeing the brother to Mega Man, Wily fell out of his chair and crawled back as if terrified. He had a feeling as to why Proto Man was here, mainly due to their history together.

"What? Proto Man!?!? What are you doing here!?" Wily responded in shock before coming down to a possible reason as to why, the reason he thinks Proto Man is here for...
                          "Oh I know what you are doing here. You're here to stop me aren't you? Here to 'put an end to the villain's plans' yes? Well then... go on, do it! Shoot! I know you don't care about the law of robotics. I know if you had a chance you'd shoot me dead in my tracks. I know you've already done it once before! So go on, shoot... I don't care..." Wily responded in sorrow as Proto Man, who had his arms crossed sighed before walking up to the scientist. Once he was right in front of him, Proto Man pulled the doctor back to his feet.

"Relax Wily. I'm not here to harm you or your base. In fact I... actually need your help. There have been reported Robot Master attacks and thefts in Paris. I know you have nothing to do with them, because according to the reports, the stuff they've been doing is far too simple for the likes of you. You'd rather go big or go home when it comes to crime. I know that. Besides the crimes have been centralized in the city of Paris, while you prefer to strike on a global scale." Proto Man stated as he crossed his arms.

Wily looked at Proto Man with confusion before turning away.

"Why should I help you out? After the things I did for you in the past, you always ended up coming back to bite me in my behind!" Wily responded.

This then prompted a rather quick and solid reaction.

"Because I know the bad press you've been getting. I've seen the news, read the papers. It's all false and I'm the only one who knows it right now, and right now I'm working on solving this case with someone who can clear your name." Replied Proto Man as Wily then turned to look at the robot...

"Alright fine... what is it that you need?" Wily asked as Proto Man gave a small smirk.

"Well... firstly..."

Comment

Frisk was a bit troubled with how to go about helping the three headed doggy. she knew she couldn't set it free on her own, and he didn't seem to want the food she gave him. At the very least he did seem to be slowly calming down. The question was, how did she go about the situation from here? "Everyone deserves mercy. Besides, you're trying to keep anyone from taking the power of Sparda right? That puts us on the same side. So why wouldn't I want to help you?" she explained while staying at a respectable distance.

"If we help you get the collar off will you promise not to attack us?"

Comment

Cerberus growled in anger at the thought of making such a promise with a human... He's a demon and normally there is something more in it for him when he makes deals. Usually something like the soul of a human or something. However this time he felt a strong surge. Coming from the top of the tower. It didn't shake the building or anything, but those with the ability to sense energy could feel what felt like a short, but strong pulse coming from above the tower. A disturbance...

"Grrr... Very well... I'll accept your... genoristy. For I sense a disturbance coming from above, but be warned... The others in this tower, they will not be persuaded so easily..." The beast says as it gets onto all fours before 'kneeling' before the whole group. As if allowing any of them to attempt to remove the chain that binds him.

Comment

"Let me do the task people." Midna offered as she stepped near the beast, her eyes showed faint awe at the powerful demon "If a guardian of the world of the demons has given us this chance, we shall honor his aid by also freeing him." her tone was of respect, but it went serious as chains of twili magic appeared from her feet "We will break your shackles, but be warned that many of your comrades, kin or allies will see you as a traitor."

The chains coiled around his collar and made tentative pulls to see where they would be most effective and hurt the less posible "I, Midna, former princess of the twilight world, offer you a passage to any land you wish to go, although I won't send you to cause blight to the innocent." she warned Cerberus "I only need a visage to make a portal, or if you wish to stay on this world, feel free to do so." the twili spoke as the chains were ready to destroy the collar of the three headed beast.

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X