X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chris and Claire's Sleeping Quarters - Prometheus Labs - London

"Ah yes, my name is Alvis." The man bowed slightly. "And the reason I am here concerns an event that had occurred four months ago. Specifically, one you, yourself, took part in ending." Alvis paused for a moment. "You do remember the dragon, correct? It went by the name of Grima."

Michigan - Detroit

Lisa stopped when the blast occurred. a brief moment and then she spun around and attempted to boost away. She covered her head with her weapon in an attempt to shield it as she fled.
    She was not fast enough to escape the explosion and soon vanished in the inferno under rubble.

A piece of shrapnel managed to pierce her torso, while another piece knocked her head clean off.

Comment

Mess Hall - Prometheus Labs - London | Dawn

"Okay Lily, I'll see you after I check on Chung, and Elsword." Said Raven as he waves goodbye as he leaves the Mess Hall. First he'd like to check on Elsword, see how things are going with him.

Talking about his friends seemed to make him feel uneasy. He knows Elsword, Chung, and Eve are here... but the others... Ara, Rena, and Aisha. Where in the world could they be? It's something that still bugs him. He wishes to find them, just to make sure they are alright. In the meantime he will continue his work here with the labs, as well as possibly find them within the Lab's database.

Comment

Mess Hall - Prometheus Labs - London | Dawn

"Later, Raven.", Lily said to Raven as he left the Mess Hall.

After Raven left, Lily continued to eat her breakfast as she thought about what Raven had told her. If Raven was right about these demons, then what about the ones that they saw earlier? Where did they come from? How did they come to the real world? Lily didn't know, but right now she had other things to do, like finish her meal and test Prometheus Labs's newest armor module. From what she could gather, it was reverse-engineered Promethean technology and had something to do with Promethean Knights.

Six remembered that particular night all too well. Not only did he aid the Gensokyans in the fight against The Devourer, he also helped Robin kill the dragon, Grima. Robin had died that night, and Six could do nothing but search for a nonexistent body. If Alvis looked closely, he would have seen in Six's eyes that he remembered within milliseconds, and just as soon as he remembered, the look in his eyes disappeared.

"I assume you're somehow connected with Lucina? It's either that, or you're here to tell me that Grima will return, right?", Six calmly asked Alvis.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

SDM Mansion en route to voile

Seeing that she received but clearance of messaging, Samus started "ít has been a while armored soldier and golden fox, I know this sounds sudden, but I just met this reckless boy who calims that killed your offspring spartan. I already joined the dots about who your wife is and since he said it was a natural child, I can assume she has many of your genes. So my question is that what is the reason for an artificial boy who surely lied about murdering your daughter, which sounds next to impossible if you ask me, to come here from the future?" she asked both of them

Yakumo estate

Renamon thought about it and remembered John speaking of a boy who came from the future trying to kill Takizou, she knew that the girl was a formidable adversary due to what the spartan told her and about her fake death "All I know is that he is a creation of combined genes and comes from the same time of chiefŽs offspring, his name is clouded for me thought, but from what John explained me, a big danger is close and Takizou wanted to warn us about it so we can prepare for what is coming" she explained
          Last edited by Kristia; 04-08-2014, 12:23 AM.
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Institute of War - Valoran

John was a little surprised that Samus knew about Takoizu, or at least heard it from Jack. If that was the case, then Jack was still in this timeline. Next time he saw Takoizu, he would have to warn her.

"He did. She told me that she put up a fight, but she let him kill her. She said that it will make him think that she died, allowing her to help us without worrying about Jack interfering. When I met up with her after their fight, she was caked in her own blood, but she told me that she was fine. Don't tell anyone. We don't want to blow her cover.", John explained to Samus and Renamon.
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

SDM VoileŽs door

Samus was thinking about the situation "He sounds strong, but as the commander and I saw him fighting against the knife user maid, he was reckless and heavily temperamental, let me show you about it" the bounty hunter said sending the duo a recording about the fight with Sakuya, how he sent knives for traps that soon got destroyed by shepardŽs bullets, the sudden outburst and brakdown and the giving up

"As I told you, he is strong, but unstable"

Yakumo estate

Seeing how the boy acted reminded the fox about HM "This guy reminds me of that chameleon guy HM for his emotional outburst, I cn even guess they would be relted" Renamon spoke obviously irritated. HM was one of the few who would actually bother the vixen
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

John watched the fight between Remilia., Sakuya, Samus, an unidentified person, and Jack. From what John could see from Jack dodging the Gungnir and the knife fight, Jack was fast enough to even rival a SPARTAN, and based on how he easily stuck his machete into the ground, he was just as strong. The worst part was the fact that Jack actually thought he was doing good by trying to have the future run its course. From what John could see, Jack truly had a warped perspective, a warped idea of what justice was. From what John could see, Jack was not the type that could be reasoned with, and as such, he would need to either be defeated, or killed.

"From what I've heard, he is tough. He's the artificial son of Otori and Shikieiki, so he's most likely inherited Shikieiki's abilities. He's also been pretty heavily altered and modified, meaning that he's stronger than normal. Takoizu didn't tell me about the fight, so I don't know how strong he exactly is. I would recommend keeping your distance, just in case. If anything, just keep your eyes on him and gather as much intel as possible, but do not engage him. He may be reckless, but he's still dangerous.", John said to Samus and Renamon.
                sigpic

Comment

SDM

Jack hesitated, but eventually reached out.

"This... Better not be a trap..."

Then, he touched the cube.

Prometheus Labs

"Colonel Volgin. But you already know that. Fine meeting you, Daniel." He said.

Then he wondered, "Say, where did that woman go? The leader?"

Comment

SDM, Doors to Voile

"I have the bad feeling of him causing more problems as time goes, I know this will sound harsh and cold hearted, but if his warped idea of justice leads him to be too persistent, it will make the only solution to terminate him permanently" she said with obvious seriousness

Yakumo Estate

Renamon sighed thinking of the possibilities "I think Samus is right about this John, the longer he stays here, the more dangerous things will be around him. We could deal with him right now since both her and the commander can fight him while Nera, Mara and I can reach in seconds if Yukari let us use one of her gaps. We must stop him before a permanent damage can occurr

Spoiler:

Comment

Henir's Time and Space -Scarlet Devil Mansion Copy

When Jack touched the small cube nothing happened... though Glaive disappeared. Things seemed to be exactly the same as before... though... more peaceful. A strange aura came over Jack that made him feel... warm, yet energized. Like he was feeling well rested.

The occasional fairy made passed Jack, but they simply smiled at him and waved...

Little did Jack know... his consciousness was sent to...

Henir's Time and Space...

(Real) Scarlet Devil Mansion - Gensokyo

Meanwhile in the real world Glaive looked down at Jack's now unconscious body with a blank stare. "Fool... I suppose I'll wait here and guard the body... those hunters should be around here soon... when they come I'll send them in there as well.." The man said as he put his hands behind his back. He then began waiting for Edward, Samus, or Jane. Anyone that is actually after him.
                      Last edited by SUSTIC; 04-08-2014, 10:33 AM.

Comment

Prometheus Labs

"Ah, you know of Lucina?" Alvis stopped for a moment to think. "So she already contacted you..." He said almost to himself. He then addressed Six again. "Alas, I am here for a different purpose. You see, there is more to those events than at first would be believed. The man that helped you, Robin, he had a journal. The Journal should hold clues as to what had happened before Grima's arrival. There are other forces at work here, and should Grima return, I fear that it would be...at a most inopportune time. If we prepare for the worst now, We may be able to control the events to come and prevent much which would steer fate towards a...less favorable outcome."

Comment

John was a little hesitant about letting Samus and Renamon fight him. If what John saw was true, then they would most likely be defeated or killed. John did not doubt their combat prowess, but he knew that it was unwise to fight an enemy they knew almost nothing about.

"Yes, he needs to be stopped, but I don't think you guys can do it alone. I know what you guys are capable of, but something tells me this guy is a little more dangerous than he lets on. We can already see that he can easily dodge both the Gungnir and move very fast, so you won't be able to hit him unless you are at point-blank range, but then you'll have to contend with his strength and speed. From the video, we can see that he can jam a metal machete through half a foot of solid stone, simply by tossing it into the ground, so if you get hit once by him, you will probably die. We'll need to gather everyone before we confront him.", John said to Samus and Renamon.

"I would recommend finding Shulk. His defensive capabilities might help with Jack's strength and speed. Last I remember, he was back at Yuuka's, possibly still partying. Try to find everyone you can, and I'll try to meet up with you as soon as possible. If you do engage him before I get there, just be sure to do so with a large amount of backup.", John added.

Central Hub - Prometheus Labs

Daniel was a little curious about why Volgin wanted to know about Dr. Halsey, but then again, Halsey was a somewhat mysterious woman. Despite her calm, exterior, she almost always had something on her mind. Perhaps she happened to pique Volgin's curiosity.

"Dr. Halsey? She probably either went back to her private lab. Why do you ask?", Daniel asked Volgin.

Six carefully listened to what Alvis had said. Six remembered the journal he found in Robin's backpack. Of course, as Six thought about the journal, Alvis said something that caught his attention, one set of words that caused Six to lightly raise an eyebrow in curiosity.

"Other forces at work? Before we get to the journal, could you tell me about these forces? Who are you talking about? Is there anyone I should keep an eye out for?", Six asked Alvis in a slightly curious tone.
                          sigpic

Comment

SDM doors to Voile

Samus grinned to the challenge "We shall see soldier" she said knowing when a great battle was close, the bounty hunter had fought impossible odds more than enough times to prove her abilities, she remembered dealing with the elite bounty hunters and the demonic alien in the edge of the galaxy. "He may be strong and fast, but again his mind is his own weakness, IŽll have a good plan for him"

Yakumo Estate

Hearing that John was actually worried would make someone to know it was a big problem, but the fox just smirked "Actually John, I got something that can deal with our common foe and you have it, I had plans for that item for another thing, but this guy is more important. I can assure you that if it gets its mark, the person is permanently gone. For what we know about Jack, he looks like a professional, but as Samus said, he is too temperamental and warped and we can use that as an advantage. Yes it is a risk, but I got the perfect person for this" she said looking at Mara

The froslass grinned wickedly at the smile that her friend gave her "Ohh I love when you have that smile you vixen, its time to have a great show then" she said already guessing why she was needed for this and suddenly disappeared

"John, IŽll need you to handle us the dagger I gave you, itŽs purpose has been shifted to another receiver, it will be brocken at the end, but IŽll figure another thing to replace it later. Mara is already going to your location, she will know where thanks to her comunicator" the fox spoke

Spoiler:

Comment

John was a little aggravated that no matter what he said, he was either dismissed, or simply had his advice taken as a challenge. Sure, he may have been cautious, and Jack may have been mentally unstable, but that only made him more dangerous when it was compounded with his intellect. John did not personally meet the guy, but of Jack was able to understand time travel and had been modified, then he was most definitely intelligent enough to kill.

"Now is not the time to be foolhardy. This is not a challenge, this is a warning. Do not engage him without backup. You of all people should know not to underestimate your enemies. All you've seen is that he's temperamental, but that does not mean he's stupid. If he had the intelligence to chase Takoizu all the way back into the past, then he will be intelligent enough to kill someone. I have no doubt that his intelligence has been augmented, so don't think that he's all muscle. Review the video and see what he did. He made traps, he was focused, even though he was angry. Take it from someone that has 35 years of military experience, this guy's more than meets the eye. If Takoizu thought Jack was a threat, then you should be careful. Just promise me that you will bring the right amount of backup for the job. You will most likely need it.", John said to Samus.

After speaking to Samus, John shifted his attention over to Renamon.

"Like I said to Samus, this guy's temperamental and insane, but that makes him more dangerous and unpredictable. Based on what I saw in the video, along with the fact that he chased Takoizu through time, this guy is not stupid. I'll hand the dagger over, but promise me that you'll try and gather more people. Take precautions against his speed and strength, and make sure that he doesn't catch you, okay?", John asked Renamon.
                              sigpic

Comment

SDM

Samus could have laughed, but kept her demeanor "Got it spartan, I have the whole area being scanned, if he moves a finger, IŽll know it. Jack is hiding on a corridor and I will know if he disappears, the commander is already preparing a plan in case that he breaks loose so we can protect this place without going at him." she reassurred the spartan

"Our biggest problem will be his speed, you are fast too, but donŽt have much firepower due to your armorŽs state, yet I got some toys as crowd control just in case" shepard said showing her concussion and freezing ammunition

Yakumo estate

Nera was the one who now had the digivice "I can get us back up from both my and RenaŽs people, we need strong and fast beings, so the eon pokemon and three dogs would be good at that, in Renamon I hope she gets who she needs to" she explained as Renamon was meditating

"What I can asure you is that her plan wonŽt have the risk of killing Mara, that froslass has an unbreakable lifesaver with her"

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X