X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Voile Library - SDM - Gensokyo | Day

Thank's to John's augmented eyes, he was able to clearly see in the dark, especially with Patchouli's book providing just the right conditions for his eyes to extend the light's range for himself. John followed Patchouli by her right flank, making sure nothing would attack Patchouli without getting through him first. Patchouli informed him that this place was dangerous, so he was taking every precaution to ensure her, and everyone else's safety. While John walked beside Patchouli, he also frequently looked at his radar, making sure nothing would ambush them without him knowing.

"So how deep does this library go?", John asked Patchouli as he kept watch over the area.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Renamon was the one on the magician´s left while Nera was on the back of the group to cover their backs and taking small glances to the man just for precautions

"If even Patchouli needs some guards, expect some heavy duty work" the fox said looking at the nothingness while her senses were searching for anything that could be felt
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

SDM
        _________

Jason couldn't see anything, so he took out his sniper, removed the night sight, and put the sniper back. He peered through the night sight. He only thing he could see, however, were the group's outlines.

"Damn it's dark... Hey, so what are we up against exactly?"

Comment

Banished Library - Gensokyo

"Most likely puzzles and traps against thieves." Patchouli walked about until she stopped suddenly. "Don't move!"

In front of Patchouli were pressure plates of obsidian, layed out in ornate fashion. Around the obsidian plates were jutting bookshelves containing mysterious books. The ceiling was completely dark, unable to be penetrated by any light or night vision.

"This is probably a trap." Patchouli said, picking up a wooden basket from the side. Giant spider about the size of John's helmet scurried away. "Let met test here..."

Patchouli tossed the basket. The basket landed on tbe pressure plate with a plop. Seconds later, a giant block of stone, with hardened steel spikes, decimated the basket. The trap then receded back to the ceiling.

"As I thought." Patchouli said.
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

Banished Library

"And those traps are reused, too. Doesn't look like we can throw random heavy things to set them off... How're we gonna get past this?"

Comment

Renamon looked at the floor and looked at the many pressure plates "I can deal with this one, just tell me if there is a lever or something to deactivate the trap or I should activate all traps in a go?" she asked getting closer to the first plate
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

John looked at the trap, then at Patchouli.

"Do you think an Armorlock would break the trap? It usually works for speeding vehicles, so it's worth a shot, right?", John asked Patchouli.
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

Longsword Runway - Prometheus Labs - London | Night

Seeing how Jack was not going to attack Elsword thought for a moment. "Okay I need to think of a way to outsmart this guy... let's see... with the added range of the Armageddon Blade I should have an advantage..." He thought as he clenched his hands around his blade. "Okay let's do this!" He said as he let out a battle roar, as he did he was covered in a red aura. However this aura was different from the Aura of Destruction. This one is an Awakened Aura. Elsword then ran forward. As he did he performed a swipe with his sword. "SWORD WAVE!!!" He yelled as a wave of red energy flew out of his blade toward Jack as Elsword was running. With the added length to his sword thanks to Armageddon Blade the Sword Wave's range was much longer than normal. Right after the attack Elsword closed in on Jack and went into a sword combo, and thanks to the length of the Armageddon Blade combined with this combo it would be difficult to escape...

(Elsword is using an Awakened Unlimited Blade starting at 10 seconds in. Just imagine it though with the combined length of the Armageddon Blade.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=2h5gWDYPtx8

Comment

Isaac's House

Lujuria was at the doorstep, leaning on the wall.

"Hey there. Took ya long enough."

Comment

"Sorry John, but we can't afford to risk anything." Patchouli said. "We need to rely on Renamon's stealth here."

She then began chanting a very complex spell, all in perhaps a second or two. "Ea quae abscondita est, mortiferum pedicas, ad concupiscentiam carnis, furibus ingressus preces....Renamon, the lever to unpower the trap is guarded beyond this trap by some monsters."
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Banished Library - Gensokyo | Day

John nodded at Patchouli, then waited for the switch to be pulled.

Isaac's house - Somewhere along the West Coast - California | Night

Isaac landed on the street in front of his house and noticed Lujuria was waiting for him.

"Hey there. Took ya long enough.", Lujuria said to Isaac.

Isaac walked towards her and retracted his helmet.

"Yea, sorry about taking so long. I had a run-in with a strange Character.", Isaac said to Lujuria.

Longsword Runway - Prometheus Labs - London | Night

Jack saw what Elsword was trying to do and smirked as he quickly thought of a way to eliminate Elsword's advantage. Reacting with inhuman speed, Jack lunged to the side, dodging the Sword Wave, then lunged towards Elsword. As soon as Elsword's first strike came down, Jack swung his blade with inhuman strength and struck Elsword' sword, causing Elsword's sword to ricochet off and leaving him exposed to attack. As soon as that happened, Jack then unleashed a furry of sword strikes, hitting Elsword with the blunt sides of his swords. Jack knew that he was strong enough to break Elsword's ribs with a strong blow, so he softened his blows while still keeping the pace of his flurry high.
                        sigpic

Comment

Stretching her arms, Renamon looked at the place and traced her path towards her goal, at the far end of the room was a lever, yet she didn´t saw the monsters, so she had to rely on her reflex just in case

Getting close to the rmnants of the basket, the fox took some pieces and then walked calmly, feeling each step and movement around her. Stopping at a tile on front of her, she walked around it and kept walking. Soon the pressured plates were more common than normal tiles and she used one piece of the basket throwing it to a far tile.

As the piece touched the tile. the spiked block crushed it, Renamon looked at how the rock fell and jumped the instant it touched the ground. As the rock got up, she landed on the pressured plate and went for another leap of a safe tile since the rock fell again and barely graced her tail as she evaded it.

("Ok, this traps are getting more sensitive the closer I get") she thought taking another piece and doing the same process for another two times to continue forwards

The lever was now two tiles of distance and yet there was no monster around, the fox took the last piece and threw it to its area to see if anything could appear.

Spoiler:

Comment

As soon as Renamon touched the lever, a... what the, is that a giant praying mantis?

The monster was clad in red armor that shone even without any light reflecting it. The mantis' blade was honed to perfection, thin as a sheet of paper. The beast did not have any eyes, but it seemed to sense through its' nose.

"I smell something... tasty." The mantis grumbled as it brandished its' claws at Renamon wildly.
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Evading the mantis´claws, Renamon started punching the armor to feel its strength ("Hmm, no eyes, but a nose, got to test something") she thought jumping on one of the claws

The fox went for a powerful kick on its nose and jumped back close to one of the pressure plates (Come on my friend, get closer")

Spoiler:

Comment

"Hunger... So relentless!" The monster screeched as it sniffed for the fresh fox meat. The monster dashed towards Renamon with its' claws wide open.
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X