X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Banished Library - Gensokyo | Day

"Who are you?", John asked the strange man that appeared.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Banished Library - Gensokyo

"Wait." Patchouli stopped John's interrogation. She began chanting a complex spell that was done in under 5 seconds. "Πείτε την αλήθεια, όλη την αλήθεια και μόνο την αλήθεια, για την ουσία των θεών παρακολουθήσουν πάνω από αυτό το ζήτημα."

A voice began ringing in the chamber. First inaudible, then a bit clearer, the voice said: "...A vision... tells of the book in the library that repeats. For what reason I do not know, but I must obtain that book." It was the purpose of the man's intrusion.
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

"What book? The one we're trying to get?", John asked Patchouli.
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

"Hold on! I'm not here for a book! I just want answers as to why I had a vision of this place." The man looked onward. "Besides...what is this place?"

Comment

"You're in the Banished Library." Patchouli said bluntly. "Now, allow me to perform some magic on you."

Patchouli began chanting a spell, a quick one that summoned the same orb that scanned John when he entered the Voile.
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

Nera walked close to the man and spoke "This is a library which has many traps to protect itīs contents, we are searching for information to sae a friend of ours" she explained

"By the way, thank you for saving my partner"
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

"Uh...O-ok?" The man took a partial step back when the girl summoned the orb. "Er- what kind of magic, exactly?" Then he glanced over to the jackal. "Oh! Ha...you don't realy need to thank me, really."
                Last edited by Cucoo5; 12-12-2013, 03:33 AM.

Comment

"Simple mind-reading." Patchouli answered flatly.

"He's clear." Patchouli said as she finished scanning this mysterious man. "You can join our party and find out why you were sent here."

"But who are you?"
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

"Ah...right, sorry! My name is Shulk, I'm a Homs of the Bionis from my world of the game called Xenoblade Chronicles.
                    He explained. "Ever since I was brought to this world I work for an organization that goes by the acronym SCAE."

Comment

"SCAE? Never heard of it." Patchouli shrugged and proceeded down the library. Annie, however, seemed quite angered, her face contorting with rage as she charged a deadly fireball on her right hand.

"This man is not to be trusted." Annie announced, her eyes blazing with hate.

"What makes you say that?" Patchouli asked.

"SCAE agents tried to kill me." Annie growled, almost about to unleash unimaginable fiery hell down.
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Quikly Renamon took the girlīs wrist up to stop any problem and looked at her "Ok, before we start another inferno, you can explain us why that organization tried to kill you"

then the fox looked at Shulk "And you will have to explain about your organizationīs plans, and careful with what you say, lying wonīt work with us"
                        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

"To be frank, I don't know what to make of this... SCAE wouldn't go about trying to kill little girls unless-" he paused as realization dawned on him. "...unless they're too dangerous a fugitive and too high a threat to capture alive..."

Comment

John had a feeling where this was going. Shulk was a member of SCAE and Annie was one of their targets. As such, it was Shulk's duty to finish what they started and kill her. John didn't know what Annie did to catch the attention of the SCAE, but to him, she was still that frightened, confident girl he met in the woods. She was still just a kid. John walked in between Annie and Shulk and spoke to him in a calm, yet very serious tone.

"You said you came here because of a vision, and if that's true, then you will not pursue Annie. As a member of the SCAE, I'm guessing that it is your duty to apprehend and eliminate Characters, but this is one time where you should overlook your duties. Understood?", John asked Shulk.

John then turned his head over to Renamon and Annie and spoke.

"Renamon, don't worry. She's not going to burn down the library. I trust that she won't. She's just on her guard.", John said to Renamon, then turned his attention to Annie.

"If you were attacked by the SCAE, then we need to know about what happened. None of us are against you, so don't need to be afraid about telling the truth. Now, you won't attack Shulk, will you? If he attacks, we will take care of it.", John said to Annie in a calmer tone.
                            Last edited by S121; 12-12-2013, 06:29 AM.
                            sigpic

Comment

Annie sighed and extinguished her flames. "Alright. As long as he doesn't strike first."

"Nothing in this chamber." Patchouli sighed as she finished skimming through the books in the room. She was standing in front of a large wooden door to the opposite side of the room from where the ttaps were. "Let's move on to the next room and continue searching."
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

John was relieved to see that he managed to diffuse the situation before a conflict could have started. Right now, every second they spent arguing was another second Yuuka would lose until she would fade away.

"Nothing in this chamber. Let's move on to the next room and continue searching.", Patchouli said from across the room.

"Right. Let's go.", John calmly said as he walked towards Patchouli.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X