X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lake hylia

Midna looked at the blonde and couldn't help but laugh at the whole fishing duel, yet she kept her demeanor and decided to float in a sitting position to see what the green clothed guy would do
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Lake hylia

(Hm? Oh hey!) The man waved at the twili. He slung the Great Hylian loach into his fishing bag, which seemed far too small for the fish but fit right in due to the magic spell placed on it. e then returned his attention the the woman approaching.

[Note: I'm just practicing with the Hylian font trick]

Comment

ACO Helicopter - Above The Castle That Never Was

As Cole regained control of his breathing, Cole looked up towards the man questioning him. The man had his hood lowered and his face was visible. At least Cole could talk face-to-face with someone without having to battle or listen from behind a wall of glass or behind bars. Cole had numerous questions racing through his head. For now though, Cole had to comply with whatever these armoured people wanted from him before any real questions could be made.
        "Yeah... I'm Cole. Cole MacGrath. Who are you? Why did you break me out of that... castle?" Cole hesitatingly responded. Cole only realised that, upon looking out of the nearest window, he had just escaped from a castle. The castle looked like a building out of a fairytale. From what he seen so far, Cole was not that surprised by it. After all, Cole just had to battle numerous strange creatures; two hooded men with unusual powers; and lastly, the girl. Cole glanced over to where the girl was being kept. She looked like she was resting peacefully and merely sleeping. Such a sight would melt anyone's heart over the sheer cuteness of it. Cole tried to shift his gaze away from the girl and back towards the man speaking to him. Cole then awaited a response from the man in question.
        Last edited by Luna Pixu; 12-13-2013, 06:02 AM.
        Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
        My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
        My NNID: OfficialTRXD
        Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Science Tower - Nevada

"Then let's get a move on" The Doomguy replied as he reloaded the shotgun, cocking it afterwards.

Comment

Science Tower

"You actually reload guns? You're odd." Sanford said, picking up one of the agent's weapons, a Steyr TMP.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Science Tower - Nevada

"It's hard to shoot when there isn't anything to shoot with." The Doomguy replied. "It's a habit I guess. Having to spare ammo against hordes of demons and what not."

Comment

Science Tower

"That ain't a problem you'll encounter in Nevada." Sanford continued. "Especially since everything wants to kill you."

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

Science Tower - Nevada

"Oh great. That means there must be someone to keep them stored with weapons." The Doomguy smirks beneath his helmet. "I wonder if they got any plasma guns in a place like this."

Comment

Science Tower

"Plasma? That's boring. Doesn't have the same impact as a bullet." Hank said. "Better at burning things."

"To answer your other question, they make all of their own weapons." Deimos said, heading towards the stairs. "Come on, let's not keep Christ waiting."

Comment

Science Tower

"You'll be surprised at the outcome of a BFG." The Doomguy said before heading for the stairs right behind Deimos.

Comment

Lake hylia

Midna got back on her feet and walked towards the hylian "Interesting way to catch a fish, although the landing got a bit shaky" she spoke in a friendly way

"Before anything happens, I got to ask, I assume you have great power since I can feel it from atleast a kilometer so I can ask for information" the twili asked to the green cladded guy

"What do you know about sudden portals taking people from this land? Just a while ago a girl from a ranch vanished and there were remnants of a portal in the area"
                        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Science Tower

Hank turned back to the Doomguy before heading up the stairs. "You'd be surpised how much I don't care."

Hank then turned and headed up the flight of stairs.

Comment

Science Tower - Nevada

The Doomguy clenches his teeth for a second, before shrugging. He continues up the stairs.

Comment

Science Tower

The group reached the top of the stairs and went through the floors as they did the first one. Wiping out the agents, taking weapons, etc. eventually, they reached the floor known as the Solarium. Sanford opened the door to find that very long hallway from where Jesus and John were before. Hank himself walked down the hallway, pulling out the huge SAW. Luckily, he still had a good half clip left in the thing.

Comment

Originally posted by S121 View Post
                                Longsword Runway - Prometheus Labs - London | Night

Jack saw what Elsword was trying to do and smirked as he quickly thought of a way to eliminate Elsword's advantage. Reacting with inhuman speed, Jack lunged to the side, dodging the Sword Wave, then lunged towards Elsword. As soon as Elsword's first strike came down, Jack swung his blade with inhuman strength and struck Elsword' sword, causing Elsword's sword to ricochet off and leaving him exposed to attack. As soon as that happened, Jack then unleashed a furry of sword strikes, hitting Elsword with the blunt sides of his swords. Jack knew that he was strong enough to break Elsword's ribs with a strong blow, so he softened his blows while still keeping the pace of his flurry high.

Longsword Runway - Prometheus Labs - London | Night

Elsword was caught off guard as Jack had actually managed to counter his Awakened Unlimited Blade before he could actually start the combo. As his blade came into contact with Jack's his sword ricochet off Jack's blade, and out of Elsword's hands. The blade flew through the air and landed right next to Raven who had to lunge out of the way in order to avoid the falling blade. "Holy Crap..." Raven said as he did not expect Jack to knock the sword clean out of Elsword's hands.

Before Elsword could even react he ended up getting caught in Jack's own flurry of attacks. With each hit Elsword winced in pain slightly as the breath was obviously knocked out of him. Eventually Elsword was knocked back onto the ground seemingly unconscious from the blows. Jack had obviously did a number on Elsword despite him trying to go soft on the young man.

Comment

Working...
                                X