X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Proof of Existence - The Castle That Never Was

Cole arrived at a strange room filled with numerous devices and machines. Cole did not have much time to observe the room or any of the objects within. All he wanted to do right now was to get out of this strange place, get away from the hooded men and their strange creatures, and find some answers. As he progressed onwards, Cole began to feel more and more of the weight of the girl on his shoulder. The lack of electricity in his body made Cole's muscles very tired and weak. Due to this, Cole was beginning to lose his grip on the girl. ("Just... need... to get out of here... Then I can put her down...") Cole said to himself in a strained and exhausted tone. The battle had taken a lot of energy out of him. Never before had Cole felt so weak and so out of it.
    With this in mind, Cole began to ponder over the girl in question. Who was she? And what even was she? Cole had never seen anyone like her before. Her wings were very unusual and confused Cole greatly. And so did her powers and abilities. What even was that back there? What was she doing? Was this girl a Conduit like he was? Could she control a specific element and bend it to her will? If so, what is that element? As Cole continued walking, he took the opportunity to examine the girl in greater detail. Cole noticed that girl had her hair done up in a cute ponytail that was kept to one side. An unusual way of keeping her ponytail but it suited her rather well. Cole then noticed the clothing she was wearing. Strange. The clothing looked as if it was made more than 200 years ago. Cole assumed that this girl belonged to a rich family and that the outfit was a traditional one that had been passed down through that family. But out of all the things that Cole looked over, there was one thing that Cole kept looking at. Her face. The girl looked so innocent and sweet and yet she had so much power locked within her. So much power for destruction and chaos. While looking at the girl, Cole began to descend to the floor. The weight of the girl was too much for him and he most certainly could not walk with her on his shoulder. Cole went to his knees, placed the girl on the floor, and began to catch his breath.

(Note: I had failed to bring this up but a Conduit is a term in inFamous that refers to a person that has powers over a certain element like fire, ice, or electricity. Cole is an example of a Conduit.)

Rundown Streets - Seoul, Korea

As the three CosmoNOTs went out onto the street, they quickly got the answer they were looking for. In the distance, they saw a strange, pale-skinned woman with a long blue-green ponytail causing explosions as she walked towards the garage. Whoever this person was, she was definitely looking for trouble. All three of the CosmoNOTs prepared themselves for a battle. Lester drew out his Cloud Sword and held in a diagonal position as a sign of warning to the person. Bull cracked his knuckles and limbered himself up, ready to punch this demolitionist if he needed. Mint calmed herself and began to focus in preparation for whatever this strange person had to offer.
    "Oi, Sheila! What do ya thinking you're doing? Take one step closer and we'll have to take you out! You go that?" Lester shouted towards this seemingly hostile person. With the question and message made apparent, the CosmoNOTs waited for her response.
    Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
    My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
    My NNID: OfficialTRXD
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Science Tower

"Not really. Jeebs can handle himself." Hank replied as he crouched to enter the doorway.

Inside were several 1337 agents, about to aim their weapons when Hank's red arm intervened, punching one with enough force to imbed him in the wall, splattering half of his body. The others began to panic, while Hank punched two more without giving in a break. Sanford pulled out his trusty hook, swinging it into one's body and then pulling, pulling himself right to the agent, breaking through his skull with a kick. Deimos simply lit a cigarette with one hand while firing a Glock with the other.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Seoul - South Korea

Jinx turned to look at the ragtag group of criminals. The swordsman seemed to be saying something to her? Who the heck is Sheila? Jinx did not pay any attention. These people look like a fun sort, time to bring out her friends of varying sizes.

"Ask me if I'm listening." Jinx said as she brought out one of her main arsenal: Fishbones the Rocket Launcher. Fishbones was a menacing blue firearm that had the mouth of a shark as the muzzle. As Jinx fired, she screamed: "Hint, I'M NOT!"
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

The person sharply responded with a harsh taunt and insult. This only made Bull and Lester more annoyed at the woman in question. She then drew out what looked like... a rocket launcher? What even was it? That answer was quickly provided in the form of rockets. Several rockets were fired and starting flying towards the trio. Lester swiftly dodged the incoming rockets and began to rush towards the demolitionist. Bull proceeded to do the same thing but ran from another angle to draw fire to either himself or towards Lester. Mint, on the other hand, stood perfectly still with her eyes shut. Focusing. As one of the rockets neared Mint, her eyes opened and she leapt upwards and over the rocket. Mint then began shoot back at the woman with what she had been preparing. Magic. Mint fired numerous little mint-green stars at the woman in an attempt to damage her from a distance while Lester and Bull tried to get within arms-reach of the woman.
          Last edited by Luna Pixu; 12-12-2013, 03:42 PM.
          Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)

Comment

Seoul - South Korea

"Smile, it's called gunplay!" Jink chuckled as she saw the assault. She may be manic, but her battle sense is superior. Two melee and one magic... She thought as she placed two little toy-like machines that began chasing Bull and Lester. Noticing the star projectiles showering towards her, Jinx pulled out her pink minigun with bunny-ears on the handle, Pow-pow, and crowded out the stars with countless bullets towards Mint.
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

Despite Lester and Bull's combined attempt to approach the woman, she decided to place down two bizarre toys on the floor. The toys quickly activated and began to chase both Bull and Lester. Whatever they were, they could not be trusted. ("Blimey. This girl's got some tricks up her sleeves.") Lester thought to himself. Unsure of what the toys could do, Lester tried to stay away from the toys as best as he could. What if they were rigged with more explosives? Lester could not take the risk and began to pace around the area in an attempt to shake off the toy following him.
              Bull, on the other hand, just sighed as Lester ran away from the toy chasing him. "F*cking wussbag..." Bull muttered to himself. He then stretched his legs and continued running. Bull charged towards the toy and kicked it as hard as he could hoping that it would land near the woman or Lester. Bull couldn't care about what Lester was doing nor did he care if the toy landed beside Lester. He just wanted the toy gone and this woman out of his- no, their territory.
              Mint saw the woman bring out a minigun and began to counter her stars with bullets. She needed a change of plan and fast. Mint quickly noticed the two toys chasing her teammates. If only Nadia hadn't stayed behind, she would've done something about the toys. Mint then moved position to dodge the incoming bullets and switched out her stars for purple arcane bolts. Although they were slower than the stars, they were much harder to deflect and destroy, and they also dealt more damage. Mint then entered a process of firing three arcane bolts directly at the woman and then quickly moving position to avoid fire from the woman. Mint continued to repeat this process several times.

Comment

Seoul - South Korea

Lester had a good idea of running away from the grenade toy, but that did not mean that he was entirely safe. Jinx whirled her minigun on her right hand and fired as if the gun had no recoil, even though it had a lot of recoil. The shower of bullets restricted Lester's movement.

Bull had even worse luck. The grenade toy that Bull kicked exploded in front of his face, releasing high shockwave and red gas that resembled pepper powder.

Mint had the best chance out of the three. Her arcane bolts shredded through the minigun bullets harmlessly, forcing Jinx to pull out Zap, a plasma pistol and fire plasma rounds that absorbed the arcane bolts before dissipating.
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

As Lester ran away, he heard another explosion. Turning his head around, he saw that Bull had done something to the other toy and it had blown up in his face. The area around Bull was engulfed in red smoke and both Lester and Mint lost visuals of the muscular man. Whatever the muscular man was doing right now was anyone's guess. Lester then snapped back into focus and noticed that the woman had pulled out a minigun and was shooting it directly at him. Lester attempted to dodge as many of the bullets as he could. Several of the bullets grazed Lester's left arm and right leg but there was no major damage. Lester holds his sword up against his body and attempts to deflect the incoming bullets.

While Mint was firing her arcane bolts, she noticed Bull had stupidly decided to kick the toy chasing him. Mint tried to suppress a laugh but she was having a tough time to. Bull was known for being a bit moronic and making stupid decisions but this one took the biscuit. The event causes Mint to lose her concentration and her magical attacks ceased. Who would think that it would be a good idea to kick it anyway? Upon regaining her composure, Mint noticed that the woman had brought out a plasma pistol and was firing that at her. Mint had experience with plasma-based weaponry but it was usually Nadia or Lester who knew how to deal with stuff like this. Of course, Nadia. She could assist in this. Mint backed away from where she was standing and begins to rush back into the hideout to fetch Nadia. If anyone knew how to deal with a crazed demolitionist with plasma weaponry, it should be her.

Comment

Science Tower - Nevada

Stares at them for a second before joining the fight and begins firing away with his shotgun and shoots down a couple of the agents.
                    "I more meant the ones who are giving these goons orders." He shouts as he keeps firing. "If he finds out his plans are cancelled he'll probably send more lackeys."

Comment

Seoul - South Korea

"동작금지! (Stop!)" The autorities, the Seoul Police Department, appeared with their firearms pointed at Jinx. "평화를 깨고 질서를 어지럽힌 너를 체포한다! (You are under arrest for disrupting peace and order!"

"Uh oh, looks like I've been caught!" Jinx giggled as she pulled out Fishbones. "I'll take my leave now! Three, forty-one, nine, and..."

Her last word was drowned out by the huge rocket fired at the ground. The rocket exploded with a bang, causing a small tremor. When the smoke cleared out, Jinx was nowhere to be seen, but a small paper with Jinx's smiling face and 'Catch me if you Can!' written on it.
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

"동작금지! (Stop!)" The words that the CosmoNOTs had heard multiple times before echoed down the street. The authorities had found them! Instinctively, Lester hid behind the nearest object he could find. Shortly afterwards, another explosion could be heard from where the woman was located and the authorities had cleared away. Raising his head out from behind cover, Lester approached the spot where the explosion had happened. The area was blackened from the blast but at the centre was a note. "Catch me if you can" was written on the note and attached to it was a photograph of the demolitionist that had attacked them. Lester picked up the note and placed it in his slingbag for safe keeping. The smoke around Bull shortly cleared up. Limping and stumbling, Bull walked towards Lester.
                        "Sh*t, Les! That girl was crrrazy! Nearly killed me, she did!" Bull shouted at Lester. It was apparent that either Bull was mad at the woman for exploding him or that Bull could barely hear due to the explosion. Lester quickly turned to Bull and frowned at the man.
                        "Well, it was your fault for kicking the f*cking toy! Seriously Bull, why did you kick it?" Lester countered Bull, frustrated and annoyed. Lester had to admit, Bull was not the brightest but he should have known better than to kick something that obviously wanted to get close to him.
                        "Oh, and your strategy was smart? Was it again? Oh yeah. Running around and screamin' like a little girl. Heck, Mint is even more manly than you and she IS a little girl!" Bull countered. If either of the CosmoNOTs could have seen it, neither of them were prepared for the battle. They had gotten rusty and were not used to fighting others. Especially crazed women with rocket launchers, miniguns, and plasma pistols. Lester sighed and began to walk back to the hideout.
                        "I'm heading back to the hideout and tell Nadia of what happened. I don't know where Mint is though. Bloody girl might be inside. You coming with me or not?" Lester spoke to Bull in a half calm - half stressed voice. Bull thought about it but decided against it. He wanted some time to himself away from the others, especially Lester. Bull then began to walk off deeper into the ruined, rundown suburbs of the city.
                        Lester stared at Bull for a bit and then turned around and began walking back to the hideout. Hopefully Mint and Nadia were holding up alright in the hideout.
                        Last edited by Luna Pixu; 12-13-2013, 04:53 AM.

Comment

SDM
                          _________

Jason was taken aback by all of the sudden events. But he shook it off. He smiled at the new guy.

"So, do nothing and get attacked and untrusted, find an oppertunity to save a life, get praised. Notes taken."

Comment

Science Tower

Hank ripped off an agent's head and chucked it at another one, killing him with the sheer force of the throw.

"Doesn't matter. Zombies will swarm 'em. We can fight through them on the way back." Sanford replied as he stabbed the last of the agents through the stomach with his hook.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Lake hylia

Seeing that the massive body of water, Midna stopped her galloping and got off from her horse "Ok then, if I were a powerful warrior or magician in a lake, where would I be..?" she asked to herself using her magic to scan the area

The closest building had an elderly soul with some crazyness. At the island was nothing, but then at the edge near some ruins was someone fishing and he had a lot of energy

"I got you my boy, but let´s see who are you" the twili spoke aproaching the boy in green clothes fishing
                              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Proof of Existence - The Castle That Never Was

When Cole fell to his knees, two ACO Agents quickly ran over to him and the girl. One picked up the little girl, the other helped Cole onto his feet and the Agent spoke in a whisper, but one could tell that the agent was a woman "C'mon, almost there. Hold on."
                                As the Dusks approached, the armed Agents began to open fire in an attempt to slow down the ghost like entities. They quickly advanced down the passage way to a door that led to a balcony [Note: I don't know how far to the outside this room is but If this isn't then I would edit in something more to make it seem like the traveled further.] As they got out onto it, they quickly closed the doors hoping to keep the Dusks away from them. The sound of a Helicopter echoed in the still air. Soon the transport helicopter was parallel to the balcony, and the Agents began filing in. An agent on board helped the one carrying the girl and another reached out to help pull Cole in. Once they were all in, the helicopter pulled up and sped away from the castle. As they flew, two other combat helicopters joined either side of them and escorted them.
                                "Mission accomplished." The agents then took off their hoods, revealing that there were both men and women in the group. "Oi, where's that tactician of ours? Is he here?" One of the men shouted over the noise that the motor of the helicopter caused.
                                "Doesn't look like it. He must have sat this one out. Strange if you ask me." a woman responded.
                                "Strange indeed, for a mission like this I thought that fool would be here!"
                                The man that was speaking was sitting across from Cole and now turned his attention to him. "So you must be Cole?"

Lake hylia

The fishing line suddenly went taught as the bobber dipped below the water. "HYAAAH!" With a might tug, he pulled back on the rod to secure the line. Whatever fish he just hooked was big as he had to throw his weight against the pull of the line. "Hygah!"
                                The ensuing battle was ferocious. Deftly swinging the fishing pole from side to side, countering every move of the great fish. After what seemed an eternity, the fish breached near the shore. A Great Hylian Loach, at least 50 lbs, seemed to eclipse the sun, creating a corona effect around it. However, the majestic flight was cut short as the man felt the line becoming slack. The fish was falling towards him. "Gah!" Throwing the fishing pole aside, he braced himself to catch the monstrous fish.
                                SWACK
                                THUD
                                The Great Hylian Loach crashed into the green garbed man, causing both to fall over. A quick struggle by the fish and then it was still. Catching his breath, the man quickly got up and held the Great Hylian Loach up over his head with both hands like a victorious warrior holding up a trophy.

Last edited by Cucoo5; 12-13-2013, 12:24 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X