X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Longsword Runway - Prometheus Labs - London | Night

"Elsword?", Lily asked in a concerned tone as she briskly walked over to him.

Meanwhile, Jack put away his katanas and sighed at the unconscious boy in front of him.

"Don't you think you went a little overboard?", Daniel asked Jack as he walked towards the victorious Spartan.

"I tried to go easy on him, but it was still too hard for him to handle.", Jack said to Daniel in a matter-of-fact tone.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Raven looked at Elsword and smirked. "Don't think this is over just yet guys..." He said as he looked at Elsword who was coming to a stand. Despite being winded, and even beaten pretty badly Elsword still stood. That same serious, yet also persistent look came over his face as he turned to Raven.

"My... sword please..." He muttered as Raven nodded. Raven then kicked Elsword's sword back over to him. Elsword then stood up and grabbed his sword as he looked at Jack. "That... was... a pretty harsh beating you dealt... however... I'm not exactly done just yet..." Elsword said in a quiet, yet exhausted tone. Elsword then used the last of his energy as he ran towards Jack and prepared one final powerful overhead slash at Jack.
      Last edited by SUSTIC; 12-14-2013, 04:44 AM.

Comment

Jack was not expecting Elsword to suddenly attack, and only noticed when Elsword's blade was already coming down. Thank's to his Spartan reflexes, Jack was still able to react quickly enough to sidestep the attack before Elsword's sword came down. As soon as the attack ended, Jack pulled the katana from his lower back and swung towards Elsword's neck in a near instant, causing the blade to appear as nothing but a blur. Just as quickly as the blade was swung, Jack stopped it right before it struck, leaving half an inch between Elsword's neck and the cold, carbide katana.

"That's three times I've killed you.", Jack said to Elsword in an emotionless tone.
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Science Tower

The Doomguy grabbed another shotgun, double wielding them. As they moved up to the Solarium he scanned his eyes around, almost as if he is looking for something.

Comment

After Elsword's last attempt at an attack failed Elsword dropped his sword and passed out almost immediately after Jack placed his katana by his neck.

Raven looked at Elsword and sighed. "Damn kid. Looks like he's finally out for the count. I'm surprised Elsword lasted so long against Jack, even though both of them were holding back..." He said as he walked up to Elsword's unconscious body. "You have to admit his passion for battle, and his will not to give up got him farther than most people I know when fighting Jack. Even in a sparring match. Even then that will only get you so far in a fight. Besides this battle was over before it even started. Even if Elsword was fast enough to counter Jack, his sword would not have been able to get through Jack's armor." Raven said as he picked up Elsword so he can lay him down somewhere safe while he rests. "Still that was an impressive sparring match, and Elsword's devotion to fighting, and his combat prowess is amazing... it's still nowhere on Jack's level that's for sure." He said as he laid Elsword on the grass next to the runway so he can rest. Raven then turned to Lily and smiled as he went to pick up a training sword.

"So I guess it's you and me have a go at a little sparring match now huh Lily?"

Comment

Isaac's House

Lujuria headed in. "Who wouldn't these days? Come on. The food's waiting."

Comment

Daniel looked over to Raven and Lily after Elsword was carried to the grass, ready to observe their sparring match. Meanwhile, Jack simply looked at Elsword and put away his katana. Jack was annoyed by what Raven said, that Elsword didn't try against him and held back. It left Jack feeling dissatisfied with the battle, as if it proved nothing, as if he gained nothing, as if it wasted his time.

"Something the matter?", Daniel asked Jack.

"Kid was a waste of my time.", Jack coldly said, still staring at Elsword.

"Relax, Jack. It was just a little sparring match, nothing serious.", Lily calmly said to Jack.

"If one does not try, then one does not grow. If one does not grow, then one stagnates. If one stagnates, then one is a waste.", Jack said to Lily in an emotionless tone as he turned his head towards her.

"I'm going back to the training room.", Jack said to everyone, then walked away.

"What's his problem?", Lily asked Daniel.

"He's really serious when it comes to training and the like. There's a reason he's so good at what he does.", Daniel explained to Lily and Raven.

"Still, it was just a little sparring match to pass the time. Jack takes things too seriously."

"Yea, I guess you can say that.", Daniel said to Lily.

"So I guess it's you and me have a go at a little sparring match now huh Lily?", Raven asked Lily.

At this, Lily turned her head over to Raven.

"Of course.", Lily said to Raven as she smiled under her helmet.

After speaking, Lily placed the knives on he magnetic holsters, then pulled out two Humbler Stun Devices from behind her and turned the knobs on the bottoms of each, lowering them to their minimal setting. After that, she pressed a button on the side, and they ignited into a brilliant purple color with electricity coursing along the entirety of the rods.

"So what are the ground rules?", Lily asked as she got into a combat stance.

Isaac's House - Somewhere on the West Coast - California | Night

"Ok.", Isaac said as he followed Lujuria inside.

It was nice to finally be home. At least he could now relax after a long day and not worry about getting attacked again.
                sigpic

Comment

Raven watched Jack as he walked away. ("Elsword didn't go all out, because of his power. I've seen Elsword go all out... if he were to have gone all out he still might not have won, but his body would have suffered if he did.") Raven thought as he turned to Elsword who was still unconscious. ("Even so Elsword may have mastered the fighting style he was taught, but that doesn't mean he is done with his training. Before he can become a true master swordsman like his sister he has to train even further.") He thought as he turned to Lily.

"Ground rules are no causing serious injury to each other, no causing significant damage to the area, and whenever either one of us had enough just say so and the sparring match will be over." Raven said as he readies his blade. "Also try to go as hard as you can. I want to really see what you're made of Lily."

Comment

"Also try to go as hard as you can. I want to really see what you're made of Lily.", Raven said to Lily.

"I was hoping you'd say that.", Lily playfully remarked as she quickly planned out her first attack.

All of a sudden, Lily sprinted towards Raven at 40 mph and quickly rolled to his flank. As soon as she popped back up from the roll, Lily swung her "Shock Stick" diagonally upwards, towards Raven's back.
                    sigpic

Comment

Isaac's House

Lujuria plopped down on the couch and had the remote in hand and popcorn resting on one arm.

"Come on, let's watch!" She said with a smile.

Comment

Raven's eyes widened as he saw Lily's attack coming. With quick movements Raven performed a Backwards Shadow Step to avoid Lily's attack. As Raven did the Shadow Step his body seemed to become transparent as he phased right through Lily. After the Shadow step ended Raven was a few feet away from Lily. As soon as it ended he performed a swift slash aimed at her back with his training sword.

Comment

Lily saw Raven become transparent and knew that he was behind her, tanks to her radar. She could hear the blade whistle through the air as Raven swung it, and thanks to her Spartan reflexes, she dropped down to a crouching position and raised both Shock Sticks upwards in the shape of an "x" catching Raven's sword. As soon as the blade was stopped, Lily pushed up against the blade knocking the blade away without knocking it out of Raven's hand. A split second after, Lily then spun around on one knee and swung one of her Shock Sticks at Raven's leg while holding the other one horizontally above her, just in case a vertical or horizontal attack would be sent her way.
                          Last edited by S121; 12-14-2013, 05:08 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

Banished Library - Gensokyo

The next chamber looked like a prison from a horror movie. The large corridors were cluttered with bloodstained shackles, ropes, and chains with bits of rotten flesh clung to it. The walls of bookshelves were replaced on some parts with cobblestone and hanged skeletons. Chains and hooks were dangling from the ceiling. Cages that forced prisoners and tortured into a curled-up boxes were empty, open, and stained with blood of the dead.

"This place creeps me out." Annie grimaced. The whole setting reminded her of that terrifying reaper from Valoran.

"Let's hurry and try to find whatever's-"

"Greetings."

Patchouli turned to find a blue specter with a black skull and a ragged garment that a royal staff member would wear. On his hand was a lantern of the similar color as the specter, piercing the darkness with a speck of indigo light.
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Raven was impressed at how even after using Shadow Step to evade Lily's attack, and delivering his own sword strike from behind that she was able to counter him.

It just goes to show what Spartan's are capable of. Before Raven could block the attack to his leg he felt the strike as a powerful shock went through his body temporarily stunning him.

Comment

Banished Library - Gensokyo

As soon as the specter appeared, John put away his gun and readied his Light and Darkness magic, making each of his hands ignite with one of his magic types. John was ready to attack, but first he would try to figure out and size up his possible adversary.

"Are you here to stop us?", John asked the specter.

As soon as the blow was delivered, Lily backflipped and lightly kicked Raven in the chest, quickly assuming a combat stance a few feet away after the evasive maneuver. It was evident that she had gotten better at fighting, ever since her fight against Wesker.
                                Last edited by S121; 12-14-2013, 05:15 PM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X