X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

London - Quiet Forest | Night

As soon as Lily landing on the ground behind him, Raven quickly snapped out of his trance and turned around. With his Nasod Arm aimed at Lily. "..." Raven did not say a word as he kept his eye on the Spartan.

"... Figured you would had finally decided to show yourself."

London - Outside Prometheus Labs | Night

As the guard walked up to Elsword, he quickly turned to him. "HimynameisElswordandoneofmyfriendsbythenameofChun gisinthererightnow, and I'vebeenlookingforhimforthreewhole years! CanIgoinandseehim!?" Said Elsword so fast it could be hard to make out what he was saying at first. After Elsword finished talking he took a deep breath as he calmed down. "Sorry about that... I just kind of got here. I've been looking for my friend Chung for literally THREE whole years, and I know he is here after seeing a interview with him on TV! They said he was here at the Prometheus Labs, and here it is and I know he's in there! Can I please go in and see my friend!?"

London - Prometheus Labs - Sector 4 - Reactor Labs | Night

"Yea... hopefully by tomorrow it will be ready to be stabilized with some Dark El..." Chung replied as he turned to the familiar face of Dr. Neuman. "I still can't believe that after four months this thing is almost finished, when in my world it took a year to build the one I had... and mine is much smaller. Goes to show how advanced this technology is huh?"

Comment

"Yea, I was trying to distract you with the snowballs, but that man appeared and gave you enough time to come up with a countermeasure.", Lily said to Raven as she depressurized her helmet and removed it, revealing her face.

Lily had blond hair that went down near her shoulders, and blue eyes that seemed to almost glow in the darkness of the forest.

"How have you been?", Lily asked Raven.

"Hmmm.. Elsword...", the security guard mumbled to himself as he pulled out his phone and looked Elsword up.

After a minute, the guard had finished Elsword's background check and spoke.

"Ok, your identity checks out, but I still can't let you in, due to protocol. Of course, I'll send a message to Chung and tell him that he has a visitor waiting outside. He will be here in a few minutes.", the security guard said to Elsword as he relayed the message to one of the guards deeper in Prometheus Labs.

"True. I'm still a little surprised we were able to perfectly recreate El energy with our equipment.", Dr. Neuman said as he pushed his glasses back up the bridge of his nose with his index finger.

"Pretty soon, we'll be able to utilize the Disfrozen Portal to power the Labs, and after a few test runs, we'll be able to better protect our Spartans as well. I would say that within a year, once it's fully perfected, we'll be able to use it to power most of the world.", Dr. Neuman said.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

"Well I was about to forget that you were out there completely. I'm lucky I didn't drift off before you came out of hiding." Replied Raven as he lowered his Nasod Arm.

Raven smiled as he sat back down on the cold grass beneath him as the snow began to fall again.

"I've been good Lily. My training has been mostly a success." He said as he looked up at the night sky.

Elsword was kind of ticked that he could not go inside, but he was a bit relieved that Chung would hopefully be out in the next few minutes.

"Okay I guess... I'll just be sitting over there." He said as he pointed at a nearby street lamp. He then proceed to walk under the street lamp where he than sat down. Elsword had a relatively blank expression on his face as he crossed his legs, and sat his sword on his lap.

"Yea I am too. It goes to show that with a little know how El energy can be replicated. It even has the same benefits as the energy that my Disfrozen Portal put out." Chung replied. He was right though.

Because of the studies they conducting on his Disfrozen Portal they found out how to recreate El energy. All they needed was a small sample of El energy from his portal to recreate it, and a bit of life energy and there they had it. El energy! It might not have been true pure natural El energy, but as a recreation it does have the same benefits.

"Hopefully we could... I just hope nothing bad happens to it."

Comment

"Yea? What did you train yourself to do?", Lily asked Raven in a curious tone as she sat down in front of him.

Dr. Neuman didn't have to hear all of what Chung wanted to say to know what he was worried about. Dr. Neuman knew that Chung was worried the Disfrozen Portal's technology would fall into the wrong hands. It truly was a powerful device with limitless potential, and as such, it would prove to be dangerous if it was ever weaponized.

"That would be.. problematic. We would need to create failsafes, maybe add a protective shell and a safe self destruct mechanism, just in case anything bad happens to it.", Dr. Neuman said to Chung.

Just then, one of the armored security guards walked into the room and up to Chung and Dr. Neuman.

"Chung, I've got a message for you. You have a visitor in front of Prometheus Labs, says his name is Elsword.", the security guard said.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

"Mental training, physical training. Mostly stuff to reduce the influence my arm has on me. As well as training to try and reduce the strain Overheating has on my body like testing my body by laying on hot coals." He said as he pointed at his back where there were obvious scars where his skin was burned from the training." He said as he sighed. "It took a lot of focus, and I had to push my body to it's limits in order to do so." Raven replied as he looked at Lily. "So what have you been up to?"

"Yea it would. I already thought of a few such as a remote shutdown switch. We could start working on failsafes as a side project alongside this." Chung said as he took a sip from the canned Energy Drink he got. As soon as the guard came in and told Chung that someone by the name of Elsword is outside Chung immediately spat out his Energy Drink onto the guard. "What!? Elsword's here!? OHMYGODOHMYOHMYGOD!!!" Chung said in a surprised, and even panicked tone for some reason.

"Sorry Neuman but I have to go outside right now!!!" He said as he quickly dropped what he was doing, he proceeded to run outside as fast as he could.

Comment

Mysterious Rooftop - The Castle That Never Was

Cole's eyes widened in surprise. As Cole had thought he had the upper hand, the blue haired man had recovered from the shockwave and had transformed the small test chamber into a large scale battle arena on a rooftop of sorts. As Cole looked up into the sky, he saw a very strange heart shaped object in the darkened sky. It was extremely strange, where exactly was Cole and what was with that strange heart in the sky?
              Before Cole could think of an answer to that question, he noticed that the other hooded man -that Cole had opened fire on- was countering his electrical bolts with red bullet-like projectiles approaching him from all angles. But not only that, Cole could sense that the blue haired man was behind his back and about to strike. Cole, using his regained energy, stopped firing and formed an energy shield in front of him in an attempt to block the red bullets. With most of the red bullets covered, Cole needed to think of a way to take the blue haired man down before he, himself, would be taken down.

While Cole was trying to hold his own against the two hooded men, a small feminine figure could be seen on the other end of the rooftop.
              Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
              My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
              My NNID: OfficialTRXD
              Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Lily slightly cringed at the burnmarks on Raven's back. They truly looked like the injury itself must have been painful, but her attention was soon taken back to the conversation with Raven when he asked her what she had done in the past four months.

"I've been training too. I know how to sneak up on people more easily in MJOLNIR armor and effectively use all the armor modules, like this one.", Lily said to Raven.

Suddenly, Lily's appearance wavered and dissipated. She had suddenly turned invisible.

"Eugh, dammit...", the security guard said to himself as Chung left the room.

"Oh... Might want to go get cleaned up.", Dr. Neuman said to the security guard.

"Yeaaa.", the security guard replied as he looked down at his dirtied body armor.
                sigpic

Comment

"So looks like you have been up to a lot as well." Raven watched as Lily had activated her Active Camouflage. He was a bit amazed at what he saw. She was pretty much completely invisible.

"Well that's a nice upgrade. Reminds me of what the Shadow Lizardmen were capable of back in Bethma Village in my world. They were capable of complete camouflage like that, except without technology. Damn were they annoying though... Raven said as he turned to Lily.

London - Prometheus Labs - Outside the Labs

Once Elsword was outside he looked at the area, but did not see Elsword anywhere.

"... Elsword?" He said as he looked all around the area. "I swear if this is some sort of joke then I'm going back inside..." Chung said as he took one last look before going in. Not seeing Elsword anywhere Chung sighed and turned around as he was about to go back inside. Just as he was about to...

"CCCCHHHHHHUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNGGGGGGG!!!" Elsword yelled as he came running back to the labs. Elsword had wandered off while waiting for Chung.

"Elsword? Elsword!!!" Chung yelled in return as he ran towards Elsword.

As the finally got close enough Elsword and Chung exchanged a quick high five.

"It's been so long Elsword! I thought you were not in this world!" Chung said as Elsword chuckled slightly. "Yea well... it took me three years to find out how things work in this world... and to find you..."

Comment

As Cole looked for a way trough the battlefield changed again. This time it a circle, and then another circle around it with a gap in between. Xigbar was staying in the inner circle while Cole and Saďx was staying on the other circle on each of their end. If Cole wanted to reach Saďx he had to run around half of the circle. Xigbar then began shooting bullets again. Some of the bullets were aimed directly at Cole, while others were redirected with spatial rifts. In the mean time Saďx continued to draw power from the moon that Kingdom Hearts appeared as not taking note of the battle at all.
                    Born in the light.
                    Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                    Keep Fighting.
                    –Don't Forget.
                    Always, somewhere,
                    someone is fighting for you.
                    –As long as you remember her,
                    you are not alone.

Comment

Just as Cole had adjusted to his new surroundings, the area had once again transformed. It was now a two-sectioned circular arena. The arena had Cole at one end of the outer ring of the arena, the blue haired man on the exact opposite side to Cole, and the other hooded man in the centre section. ("Dang it. These guys really don't like to be in the same place for long.") Cole thought to himself.
                      The other hooded man from earlier continued to fire his red bullets towards Cole. Cole needed to take that hooded man out and fast. Cole began to run along the outer ring of the arena in an attempt to dodge the bullets. As he ran, Cole switched back to firing lightning bolts at the hooded man in the centre.
                      Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                      My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                      My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                      Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Outskirts of Mayohiga - Gensokyo | Dawn

John gave a slight nod to Renamon and Nera, then spoke.

"Okay. I'll be running, then practicing my magic.", John said.

After speaking, John walked over to the outer wall of Mayohiga and readied himself to run. Just like he had done every morning, John would run ten laps around the outer wall of Mayohiga. John had already measured and calculated the perimeter of Mayohiga, along with how far away from the wall he normally ran. Based on his calculations, running around Mayohiga would have given him a total of 8.04 Kilometers, almost five miles. It was a perfect morning run for a Spartan-II. Once John was ready, he ran along next to the wall at 50 mph. Even without his MJOLNIR Powered Assault Armor, John retained his inhuman running speed, capable of outrunning a racehorse and easily running faster than the fastest Olympic Runner.

As John approached the outer corner of the wall, John would lean his bodyweight towards the wall, slightly backwards, and would run while crouched, allowing him to sharply turn when the time was right. John knew how to sharply turn before, but not to the degree he was now capable of, thanks to Ran teaching him how. In fact, the momentum from the highspeed turn sling-shotted him even faster down the running path for a brief amount of time. John was almost a blur when he ran past Renamon and Nera while they were making snowmen and enjoying the snow. After only six minutes, John was finally finished running. John was slightly panting from the run, but thanks to his augmentations, he was quickly recovering.

(Now for magic.), John thought to himself as he walked back to his training spot and began to create Light and Darkness in each hand.

Lily smiled a little at Raven's comment, then spoke.

"If you think that's something, then you should see the others. There's one that creates a hologram decoy of yourself, one that supercharges your shields and makes you indestructible, one that emits a Hardlight shield, one that drastically increases your sprinting speed, and many more. Maybe I can show them to you when you return.", Lily said to Raven.
                        sigpic

Comment

Outskirts of Mayohiga

"Well well." came a voice from behind John. It was a white blob of flame in a generally human form, leaning against a rock as it looked at John through sapphire blue eyes. It was the Higher Power. "I see you've been training."

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

"Well well. I see you've been training.", John heard from behind him.

John knew who the voice belonged to and spoke as he turned around.

"Well I'm not going to have better chances of killing The Auditor by slacking off.", John replied as he faced The Higher Power and extinguished his Light and Darkness.

"What have you been up to?", John asked The Higher Power.
                            sigpic

Comment

Outskirts of Mayohiga

"Getting neccesary information mostly, and most of it you will really not like." HP replied.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

John gave a slight pause as his eyes narrowed at the ground. John hoped that the news wouldn't prove to be too detrimental to his mission, but if it was, then hopefully the good news would balance it out.

"Give me the bad news first.", John calmly said to The Higher Power as he looked back up with a slightly more serious facial expression.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X