X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She handed him the photo.

"For my other christmas gift, attach this thing to the flashiest firework you've got."

A picture of Wrath in his underwear flexing for hers truly.

Comment

Isaac's House - Somewhere on the West Coast - California | Dusk

Isaac's face went from that of a serious one, to one of shock. Isaac's eyes widened and his jaw dropped to the side.

"Wow... I'll... be sure to do that. In fact, I'll make a firework especially made for it.", Isaac said to Lujuria.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

"Thanks. You're the best."

She sat down at a couch and thought it over several times: How? But she dismissed the thought.

"So what are ya gonna do now?"

Outskirts of Mayohiga

Nearby, a man wearing a mask and an army suit was watching.

"I've got something for you, John..."

He then came out of the shadows and pointed the gun at John.

"Don't move! Do it and I will fire!"

Comment

"I don't really know. I guess I'd better get to making turrets for the house. I don't want to take any chances and get killed in my sleep.", Isaac calmly said.

It was somewhat obvious that Isaac was secretly nervous about his enemies knowing where he lived. The last thing Isaac wanted was to get attacked while he was unprepared.

Outskirts of Mayohiga - Gensokyo | Dawn

John simply looked at the man and lightly tilted his head to the side.

"And what do you want?", John calmly said as if there was no threat.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Lujuria knew exactly what Isaac was feeling. She felt the same way, after all.

"Do you need any help?"

Outskirts of Mayohiga

"Just put your hands up where I can see them!"

Comment

Isaac was thankful for the offer, but he didn't want her to worry over a possible invasion.

"No, no. You shouldn't worry. You don't need to help.", Isaac assured her.

John could see that the man had a low caliber weapon, so he had little to worry about. It was obvious that John was losing his patience. He was busy trying to exercise, and suddenly this man tries to hold him up.

"Listen buddy, I'm not in the mood for this crap. I highly recommend you leave before I end up making you regret it.", John calmly said to the man as he walked towards him.
              sigpic

Comment

The man lowered the gun.

"Gee, calm down. Can't an old friend say hello?"

He pulled off the mask to reveal that it was actually Otori.

"Didn't look like you were doing shit."

Comment

John was ready for a fight, but at the last minute, the masked man revealed himself to be Otori. Otori was a former Neo-Yakuza agent that turned away from his previous occupation and helped John and all the other Characters in the battle against the Devourer. It had been a while since John had seen him, but last he heard, Otori decided to go live at MSF.

"Some greeting. I was half-expecting you to shoot me.", John calmly said to Otori.

"I was lifting cars and school buses before Renamon and Mara showed up to say hi. They also wanted to check up on Yukari.", John said as he motioned over to the duo.
                  sigpic

Comment

"Awesome. I guess I pulled it off flawlessly. But everyone knows that to fight you, they would need to pack a Davy Crockett or two. Gerard is currently on an outer operations mission. But he'll be back. Anyways, what are you up to nowadays? Did you, ah... 'bury her face betwix the pillows and sheets,' quoth Shakespeare? Ha, I'm just kidding. Anyways, what have you been doing tall this time?"

Comment

John's face slightly contorted to one of embarrassment, but he quickly regained his composure when he heard that Otori was only teasing him.

"I've been training for the Auditor because I'll need to kill him in the future. I've also just been spending time with Yukari and helping out around Gensokyo.", John calmly said to Otori.
                      sigpic

Comment

"Ah. New character appearance? Sounds... kinda weird. But either way, MSF's great! Outer ops, extra ops, everything! I'm just waiting to take a look at ZEKE. It seems he's not done yet, or something. But hey, I can wait. Say, you've been here for a while. Know what the coordinates are to the human village?"
                        Last edited by wonderweiss; 11-28-2013, 01:43 AM.

Comment

London - Quiet Forest

"Of course you can stay away from the trees if you want too. It's not like this I've seen this happen before. Let me show you something." He pulled out what looked like some sort of tablet and navigated to one of his security cams in the area. You could clearly see where they were standing as there was one tree that didn't have any snow on it despite the fact that it should have. "Now that doesn't look too abandoned if you ask me. It is a forest yes, and it is public domain yes. But let me remind you that about 30 meters that way I own the forest." He raised his arm and pointed in the direction of the mansion "I'm not complaining just yet. Just make sure the forest keep that element of calmness that it already have."
                          Born in the light.
                          Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                          Keep Fighting.
                          –Don't Forget.
                          Always, somewhere,
                          someone is fighting for you.
                          –As long as you remember her,
                          you are not alone.

Comment

"Unfortunately, no, but I do know that you're supposed to go in that direction.", John said as he pointed to the southwest.

"Just keep going in that direction and you'll see it to your left.", John instructed Otori.

Before Otori could leave, John decided to ask him a question.

"I take it you're going to go see Shikieiki?", John asked.
                            Last edited by S121; 11-28-2013, 01:53 AM.
                            sigpic

Comment

London - Quiet Forest

Raven crossed his arms and sighed as he looked at the man. "Fine I'll try not to go over there, and I'll try to be more careful and not burn any more trees down okay?" Said Raven as he sat down on the grass where the snow had been melted away.

"Now if you'll excuse me... mind if I get back to training?"

Comment

Otori looked in the direction John was pointing.

"... I would, but... right now, I'm on a mission. Just stopped by to say hi since Gensokyo was sorta on the path. I wanted to know so that I knew where to go next time I saw her."

Otori put the mask back on.

"If you do see her... Tell her I said hey."

Otori ran off. "See ya around!"

Comment

Working...
                                X