X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Isaac's House - Somewhere on the West Coast - California | Dusk

As soon as the doorbell rang, Isaac got out of his chair and walked over to the door.

(Hmm, I wasn't expecting anyone. I wonder who that could be...), Isaac thought before peeking through the door's eyehole.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

London-City Streets-Elsword

It was a rather cold and chilly night.

A young red haired man had wandered through the city streets of London. He had been traveling for what seemed to be days, if not months.
      "Man am I hungry... I wish I had money to buy food..." He said as he stopped by a bakery. The smell of fresh bread, fresh pastries, and cakes had emanated through the air. The young boy had stopped as he caught whiff of the smell of fresh bread. "Oh god now I'm smelling things..." He said as he turned to the bakery. He looked through the window in awe. All that freshly baked bread... all those fresh sweets... However Elsword shook his head trying not to fall into the temptation of such wonderful treats. "NO! I don't even have any money!!!" He said as he continued walking.

This young man is Elsword. A strong willed knight from the world of Elsword. Three years ago he remembered being brought into the Real World. He had heard that Chung was in London. Hence why Elsword is in London. He had been separated from his friends when he was brought into the real world. Ever since he had been brought into this world Elsword had made it his duty to find his friends... however he has not had much luck in doing so...

Elsword continued walking through the streets. In hopes that he would find Chung... that's when he passed a local pub. As he did he looked through the window and could have sworn he saw something familiar...
      On the TV in the pub there was an Interview with a very familiar face...

The person on the TV was Chung!!! Almost instantly Elsword stopped in his tracks and quickly ran inside despite the age limit.

"Well that was it on today for today's interview! I hope this Disfrozen thing can really be helpful! Now back to you Greg!" Said the news woman as the interview had ended. The news quickly changed back to the news station where the Anchor Man Greg could be seen sitting at his desk.
      "Wow the things that Prometheus Labs place has developed in the short time it was here. It feels like just yesterday that the Prometheus Labs had been built, and today they are already working on an infinite energy engine! That's really something! I'm sure that Chung kid will surely have a great future at the Labs. Now let's go to the weather..."

Elsword had heard enough. Now he knows that Chung is here in London... now all he has to do is get to the labs.

Elsword quickly left the Pub, and took off down the street.
      Last edited by SUSTIC; 11-27-2013, 10:36 PM.

Comment

On the other side was a mail man.

"Package for a mister Isaac Clarke."

Comment

Isaac felt ever so slightly paranoid that the mailman was going to attack him. He had gone through so many cases where someone would pose as someone he could trust, then turn around to kill him. Of course, Isaac also knew that this was the real world. Not everyone was trying to kill him. With that in mind, Isaac opened the door and greeted the mailman normally, but was also on guard for anything that might happen.

"Yes?", Isaac asked the mailman.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Outskirts of Mayohiga - Gensokyo

Renamon thought about it "Im pretty sure that they were remnants of the Neo-yakuza, they had teams, but lowly organized, more like if they were a small gang" she said thinking of the lousy sniper

"But we double checked every suspicious being since then just in case, with Nera´s aura and my heightened senses, we are like a living liar detector, so if one person tries to sneak up into our lines, he or she would better be careful to get not so close to us, but enough about that, our main reason to come here was to see you guys during this time of peace we surely enjoyed relaxing" the vixen explained

"Im sure that couples have done things more than relaxing, isn´t it dear, remember that time in that old wooden house in the middle of the snow storm?" Nera teased the fox

"Quite a good week indeed, and im sure you loved it too" Renamon countered as they both started to laugh
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

The mailman handed him an envelope.

"It's an anonymous source. We checked for any bombs our weapons. It's clean."

With that, the mailman left.

Comment

Outskirts of Mayohiga - Gensokyo | Dawn

John gave Renamon and Nera a slightly puzzled look, trying to figure out what they were talking about. He tried to think it through, but he came up with very little.

Isaac held the envelope in his hands and carefully looked it over. He was not going to open it yet, but he was going to figure out what it was. After looking the envelope over for a couple seconds, Isaac walked back inside and closed the front door.

"Hey Lujuria, do you know anything about a letter? It came from an anonymous sender.", Isaac said to Lujuria.
                Last edited by S121; 11-27-2013, 11:14 PM.
                sigpic

Comment

"I don't know anyone. Maybe it's from someone you knew?"

She went over to Isaac.

"... I dunno, but best way of finding it out is by opening the envelope."

Comment

Isaac looked from Lujuria to the envelope and froze in place. Should he open it? The mailman said that it was safe. But what about it being from an anonymous sender? Small beads of sweat could be seen forming on Isaac's forehead as he stared at the note. Everything around Isaac became muffled, leaving only the beating of his heart audible.

Finally, Isaac took a leap of faith and opened the envelope and pulled out whatever was inside.
                    sigpic

Comment

Inside was...

Another envelope. But it read "To Lust."

Lujuria looked at it. "Guess it's for me, huh?"

Comment

Isaac was still a little suspicious, so before handing the envelope over to Lujuria, Isaac asked her a question.

"Do you want me to open it, just in case it's something bad?", Isaac asked Lujuria.
                        sigpic

Comment

Lujuria looked at Isaac.

"... It's your call."

Comment

Isaac nodded at Lujuria, then looked back at the envelope. He was afraid of it being something potentially fatal, but he was not about to give something like that over to Lujuria, not until he knew it was safe. Despite him sweating and his heart racing, Isaac opened the smaller envelope and pulled out whatever was inside.
                            sigpic

Comment

What he pulled out was a letter with a photograph on it. Lujuria took the letter and read it.

Dear Lust,

Boy, does the time pass around here. It sure has gotten quiet around here without you. Yea, we know where you are. And who you're with. Don't worry, we won't tell on you, that would be disrespectful. Plus, I want to actually see you alive the next time we see you again. But either way, hope that you have fun with that armored guy. Don't go luring him into any of your... heheh... traps... and a holly jolly f*cking christmas to you!

With all the love in the world for our sister,
                              Gluttony

P.S. Wrath was considerate enough to give you a special christmas gift.

Lujuria almost flinched to know that her brothers knew exactly where she was and who she was with. She pulled out a picture to see...

"... Isaac... can you make me a promise to me?"

Comment

Isaac didn't know what was going on, but if Lujuria was asking him to make a promise, then it must have been important.

"What is it?", Isaac asked Lujuria.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X