X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Outskirts of Mayohiga - Gensokyo | Dawn

John was about to stop him again to ask him what his mission was, but he figured Otori could handle it. Unlike most humans, Otori was that rare breed of soldier that could stand his own against stronger opponents. With any luck, Otori would be fine.

After Otori left, John turned over to Renamon and Nera and spoke.

"Sorry about that. It was a little unexpected, wasn't it?", John asked them.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

"I can say that was something from the usual days to be honest, Im kind of bored and been wanting for some spar, we have had enough guys thinking they are better, a blond guy with a great sword and this ninja man who had a great asortment of blades, Nera broke them to pieces" Renamon said smirking

Nera was actually seeing a big rock and put her paws on the earth just below it, in a matter of seconds, she lifted it without problem "We trained our strength and resistance with some pokemon of my world, the three dogs for elemental resistance, the nightmare being for mental strength and the leader of the regis for physical abilities, that guy was indeed a moving mountain" Nera said remembering lifting his foot

(Sorry for inactiveness, im still at school with a project)
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

"And here you are getting after me for training so much.", John jokingly said to the duo.

It seemed like Renamon and Nera were more busy than he was. They had taken down Characters, then trained with powerful Pokemon. Since they told him about their training sessions, John thought it was only fair that he told them about his training sessions.

"Well for me, my training sessions have consisted of endurance training, strength training, cardiovascular training, and magic training... Oh, and a little bit of Danmaku as well.", John said to Renamon and Nera.
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

"I see, quite good asortment of things to check, and Im sure you stood in Gensokyo for the most of time, so we decided to bring some souvenirs for you and Yukari, Yuuka is still somewhere we havenpt checked, but we will find her in the meantime" Renamon said dropping her bag and opened to search for something in it

"We both went on training and on some sort of relaxing journey, from the scroching hot deserts, to the frigeid mountains and the tropical forests to the technological cities" Nera spoke gesturing the different places they went on the four months

Finally the fox got what she was searching for, it was a rather small wooden box and when she opened from its side, a dagger with it´s cover appeared "We saw this while venturing through the laberynth of a pyramid and took this relic, we thought you would like it" the fox said handling the box to the spartan.

The dagger was more a relic than a weapon because of its long old age, but it still had its shine as it was cleaned and repaired by the beast duo
          http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2...a_godsbane.jpg
          Last edited by Kristia; 03-10-2014, 06:56 PM.
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

London - Quiet Forest

"Go ahead. Let's just hope that training pays off." He began to walk away, but stopped in his tracks. "I smell someone. Whoever you are I warn you. It's not smart to execute a attack in this area". He took his time and tried to identify the smell a little bit more. "It's nothing. Either the nobodies have grown playful or there are someone else in this forest. Oh and by the way, mind the cameras please." He pointed towards a cameras hidden in one of the trees.
            Born in the light.
            Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
            Keep Fighting.
            –Don't Forget.
            Always, somewhere,
            someone is fighting for you.
            –As long as you remember her,
            you are not alone.

Comment

John looked at the ornamental dagger and was impressed by its design. It was a steel dagger with golden writing on it. John didn't exactly know what the inscriptions said, but it didn't take away from the gift.

"Wow, thank you.", John said to Renamon and Nera.

John had gotten Renamon and Nera gifts as well, but he wasn't going to reveal them until much later. In the three years John had been in the real world, he had a very vague understanding of Christmas. John knew that he had Christmas back in his universe, but the last time he celebrated it was the year before he was kidnapped to become a Spartan-II. It had been so long that John didn't really know anything about Christmas, other than that it was a time when people rushed to find gifts for each other, and that people would decorate buildings with small lights and strange men in red suits. John didn't know who Santa was, he didn't know how far Christmas went, and he didn't quite understand the reason why Christmas was so special.

"I also got something for you guys, but I'll reveal them at a more appropriate time.", John said to Renamon and Nera.
              sigpic

Comment

London - Quiet Forest

Raven looked at the hidden camera that the man pointed at. "So you've been setting up hidden cameras around this forest? No wonder how you knew what I was doing... you want to protect the serenity of this place don't you? Either way I'll continue my training, and I'll be careful not to damage any more of the forest." He said as he took a deep breath as he began to meditate, still kept his guard up in case whoever was in the area was going to prepare another attack.

Comment

Yukari's Real-world house (just gonna call it Yukari's house from now) - Gensokyo

"...Alright, Dominus, you can go back to your world now."

"Yeah. Thanks for your help."

"You're welcome. Good luck on your trip."

"Oh and Yukari..."

"Yeah?"

"You may feel alive... But you're actually dead inside. And you can't change that."

You can't change that.

Yukari jerked awake to find herself sweating cold sweat, her bodily fluids running down her forehead. She was clenching the mattress cover of her bed, and her long, blonde hair was haphazard from tossing and turning. She looked to the right and saw emptiness. John had gone off to training, presumably in Mayohiga. That's where he always go to train.

What was that dream? After the Devourer... Glutoneriel... Was defeated and sent back to heaven for judgment, the Consumer, Glutoneriel's oversized frankenstein of a ship, was left at bay, unable to go anywhere. It was then decided that Dominus, a General of Glutoneriel's army and a secret rebel leader, took the captainship and left a few months ago. So why was he in her dream? And what kind of word was he talking about, that she is dead inside?

Yukari shrugged herself away from the bed and approached the bathroom mirror. Yukari was a striking woman, tall and proud. Even in half-awake half-asleep trance she emitted a surreal aura. Her long blonde hair, tied into a long ponytail, dropped to her torso level like a thin golden waterfall. Her milky skin was only covered by a black corselet, not hiding her curvacious body shape. Her eyes were golden, with darker shade than her hair, and within it one could see her calculating, analyzing glare.

"Gotta wake up." Yukari slapped herself awake, but slowly drifted back into the bed. "...or I could have more sleep until John comes back..."

She drifted back into her happy stupor.
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Outskirts of Mayohiga - Gensokyo

"A gift is a gift, what matter is the intention, but your christmas gift is still prepared for the time it will be needed" Renamon said with a calm smile to the spartan

"Anyways, we are here to enjoy the time, and since we have a beautiful winter, might as well enjoy it" Nera offered while making a snowman

Spoiler:

Comment

Soundless Prison - The Castle That Never Was

Just as Cole had once again given up on finding out some answers, footsteps could be heard be from down the corridor of the prison. Cole perked up at this and curiously pondered over the sound of footsteps so early in the day. Maybe a new prisoner was arriving. Or maybe it was another one of the hooded people passing through the prison. As Cole thought over this, the footsteps had stopped. Cole turned his head to see one of the hooded people standing before him. But this one had its hood lowered. The person appeared to be a healthy, young man of roughly the same age as Cole. He had rather peculiar blue hair of varying lengths. The top was short and spiked but the sides and back were long and wavy. Before long, the strange blue haired man began to speak.
                      "Hello, Prisoner 1256, also known as Cole. Are you healthy? Having a good time? I hope so as we have grown quite interested in you." Cole scoffed at that remark. 'Having a good time?' Cole had been trapped in this cell for who knows how long with nothing to do except ponder over the meaning of his existence. Cole thought about speaking up and countering the man's remark but decided to let him continue.
                      "You see, you interact with electrons in a special way. When the characters were first formed, the first thing to take form and stabilize was the electrons. They formed the basis of the body. Now the interesting thing is that you control electrons. Does that mean that you could literally shape yourself however you wanted in the first few hours of you life here. And if we attained this power and applied it to our future creations, will they be able to shape themselves? So that was why Cole was here. His powers. It all made sense. Why else would he be needed by a mysterious group of hooded people? But something seemed off about what the blue haired man had said: '...literally shape yourself however you wanted...' In all of Cole's time in this world, Cole had never changed his shape or made himself look differently any way. He is how he was made, nothing else. And even if these hooded people wanted to obtain Cole's powers, they would need to recover the Raysphere from Empire City. Or rather, attempt to recover it as Cole had destroyed the accursed device to prevent anyone else from using it.
                      "Of course we need a little bit of data first from you so if you would kindly walk into the Corridor of Darkness in the end of your cell."
                      As the blue haired person said this, he formed a strange black vortex of the rear end of Cole's cell. The vortex expanded and formed into a pathway which led to a strange white room.

With little choice in the matter, Cole proceeded through the 'Corridor of Darkness' and appeared on the other side. Cole looked around the room in both horror and confusion. It was a test chamber. The room's white walls were lined with computer screens showing various lines of data and code. None of which Cole could understand. In the centre of the room was a large glass tube. The tube was about 4-5 foot in diameter and extended from the floor all the way to the ceiling. If any of the movies that Zeke and him had watched back in Empire City had taught him anything, it was very obvious that Cole was going to have to stand in there. ("Oh sh*t... I'm going to be standing that? I must really be a test subject for these guys.") Cole thought to himself as he awaited the blue haired man to appear in the room. During the moment that Cole stood in the room gazing around, he swore he could hear a voice in a nearby room. A young female one at that. Another prisoner like him? Who knew?
                      Last edited by Luna Pixu; 11-28-2013, 03:05 PM.
                      Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                      My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                      My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                      Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Research lab - The Castle That Never Was

When Cole was safely inside of the tube they began the experiments. First they just measured the electrons inside his body. Then they tried to drain him of a little bit a electricity. Lastly they tried giving electricity. At first just a small amount, but steadily increasing. After about 10-20 minutes had passed the electricity was shut down. Another man walked fourth towards him. This one looked like he was much older than the others. "Hello, my name is Xehanort. I guess you can look at me as a leader of this Organization. I guess I have to thank you. What little information you have given us have lead to furthering the development of a device used to mimic the process that brough you inside of this world. Now if am not mistaken you used something called the Raysphere, correct?" Another member came over and gave Xehanort a object. Upon looking at it it resembled the Rayspehere to every detail. "Let me present to you a perfect replica of the Raysphere. That is except in function. Our device is still imperfect. Not all objects and characters come out as we want them to. This is however where the research we did today come in handy."

Saïx walked up to him again and released him from his capsule. "If you would please return to you cell now. You might come in handy for us later down the road as well." Saïx then summoned another Corridor of Darkness leading back to his cell. Xehanort then spoke one last time. This time he soke to the organization members, not Cole. "This experiment is now over. Dismissed." Most of the organization members then left in a cloud of darkness. The only one that was left was Saïx and Xigbar.
                        Born in the light.
                        Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                        Keep Fighting.
                        –Don't Forget.
                        Always, somewhere,
                        you are not alone.

Comment

Research Laboratory - The Castle That Never Was

They may have known about Cole's powers. They may have known about the Raysphere. But these foolish hooded men had forgotten about one thing. One thing that no-one should ever forget: Never charge up Cole with electricity!
                          ("Heh. F*cking idiots!") Cole thought to himself gleefully. He had the upperhand. He was all charged up from the experiment and he had the element of surprise on his side. He could easily take these hooded men down. Hopefully. With this new opportunity, Cole turned to face the two hooded men and charged up his hands. Cole then started his assault on them by forcing the blue haired man to the wall with a shockwave and then switched to firing lightning bolts at the other hooded man.
                          Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                          My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                          My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                          Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Research Laboratory - The Castle That Never Was

When Saïx was pinned to the wall he only smiled. A dark sphere formed around his hand that expanded into a Corridor of Darkness on the wall. Once he was pushed in it closed. Saïx then came at him from behind with full power. with his Claymore pointed directly at Cole's back. At the same time Xigbar began firing red energy bullets towards Cole. Suddenly the arena changed completly. The roof and walls were gone, Kingdom Hearts was shining down on them and the nearby research labs had been merged with this one to form what looked like one big research lab on a roof. Upon seeing Kingdom Hearts began reaching out his arms towards it and absorb a small fraction of it's power. Xigbar then fired another stream of bullets, but this time he just fiered them wherever he wanted and used spacial rifts to guide them towards Cole from all different angles.
                            Born in the light.
                            Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                            Keep Fighting.
                            –Don't Forget.
                            Always, somewhere,
                            you are not alone.

Comment

London-Quiet Forest

After the man left Raven closed his eyes as he began to meditate, however he did not leave his guard down. "Now just breath slowly... let the silence surround you..." He thought as the ambiance of the forest engulfed him. The faintest of sounds became more apparent as all the thoughts left his mind. "..." Raven looked as though he was drifting off as he meditated.

London-Outside Prometheus Labs

After who knows how long it took for Elsword to reach the labs he finally found it. As soon as he did he ran up to the building and began banging on the main doors to the building. "HEY IS THIS PLACE OPEN!? I NEED TO SEE CHUNG!!! I KNOW HE'S HERE I SAW IT ON TV!!!" He yelled as he began banging on doors.

London-Prometheus Labs-Sector 4-Reactor Labs

It was beginning to get late in London, yet Chung continued to work on finishing the New Disfrozen Portal. Chung was somewhat alone in the Reactor Labs, the only other people there were a few other scientists helping him. Chung had quite literally been working on the Disfrozen Portal since early in the morning. He only stopped for a few bathroom breaks, and a small break for food and that one interview earlier.

Chung leaned back in the chair he was sitting in as he stretched his arms. "Man am I tired... but if I keep working on it I should get it done by tomorrow night..." He said as he let out a little yawn. The Prometheus Labs had been working on the Disfrozen Portal for the past few months, and thanks to the technology the labs had they were able to get it almost done. All it has left to be finished is a few minor adjustments, and a Dark El Shard to stabilize the pure El energy it generates currently. But before he could do that he had to work on getting the engine started. Since this is a larger scaled one meant to be used for larger devices like powering a large vehicle it's a bit harder to work with. Chung never really worked on a Disfrozen Portal this large before.

Comment

London - Quiet Forest | Night

Lily saw as Raven sat down on the ground and remained motionless. She was tempted to sneak up now, but the only problem was the snow underneath her feet. She was sneaky enought to make no sound when on normal terrain, but the crunching of snow would give her away. This realization left Lily only one other choice. Thanks to the fact that she had remained in the same location for a long period of time, her feet were free of any snow, meaning that she would be able to jump without making a sound. The only sound she wold make would be the sound of her landing right behind him.

Following through with her plan, Lily crouched down and jumped without making a sound that could be heard above the light wind and nature around them. Right as she reached the peak of her jump, Lily deactivated her Active Camouflage and landed right behind Raven, making a dull, heavy thudding sound as she landed.

London - Outside Prometheus Labs | Night

While Elsword was busy banging on the reinforced glass door, one of the security guards walked up to Elsword with an eyebrow raised at the situation before him.

"Uhh, can I help you?", the security guard asked Elsword in a confused tone.

London - Prometheus Labs - Sector 4 - Reactor Labs | Night

"Still working on that thing?", a familiar voice asked, a couple feet behind Chung.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X