X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Outskirts of Mayohiga

"Well, Auditor's assembling a nigh unstoppable force consisting at the moment over over 100 of some of the most evil video games characters known to man, along with their own personal forces. And one of my spies amongst them spoke of plans not only to eliminate Earth, but the galaxy as well." THe Higher Power spoke in a serious tone.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Outskirts of Mayohiga - Gensokyo | Dawn

John knew that The Auditor would have bolstered his forces in the past four months, but doing so at this scale was unexpected. John didn't like the idea of fighting alone against hundreds of different Characters while just trying to kill The Auditor. John had made plans for a NOVA bomb to be made by the Kappa on the Youkai Mountain, so hopefully the enemy wasn't too spread out.

"And the good news?", John asked The Higher Power.
      Last edited by S121; 11-29-2013, 11:37 PM.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Outskirts of Mayohiga

"Well, it's good, but it's kinda bad as well. We found where his base is, but you aren't going to get there easily." The Higher Power summoned up a miniature model of the galaxy, and pointed to the very center of it.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

John gave a deep sigh at the "good news." He was really hoping for better, but it looked like he would have no such luck.

"Why does he and his group of villains want to destroy the galaxy?", John asked The Higher Power.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Outskirts of Mayohiga

"Well, Auditor's destroying because he wants to, but after it's destroyed, I think they're going to rebuild it, but under their own rule, in their own image. Each of his compatriates would own a portion of the galaxy. Auditor himself would probably move to another galaxy though and repeat the process with people there. It's horrible in terms of morality reasons, but I must admit, it's ingenious how well he planned it." THe Higher Power replied.

Comment

John was silent for a moment, but then asked another question, possibly the most important question to him.

"How long until they attack?", John asked The Higher Power.
              sigpic

Comment

Outskirts of Mayohiga

"No idea. But take this into note. The Auditor saw the Devourer's invasion, he saw the flaws that he made, and he's going to advace on those. He's not out for resources or people, he doesn't care who lives or dies. If his mind's set on destroying Earth, god help you." The Higher Power then disappeared, leaving a note behnd that simply read "Find Hank. He knows more about the Auditor than even me."

Comment

John picked up the note The Higher Power left and read it. John remembered Hank from Nevada, as well as from the Devourer Incident. It was true that if John wanted info on The Auditor, he would need to seek Hank. With that in mind, John ended his training session early and turned over to Renamon and Nera.

"I gotta go real quick. Just knock on the door and someone should answer.", John said to Renamon and Nera.

John had no time to change out of his training clothes. If he did not act soon, then who knew how many more allies The Auditor would gain. After speaking to the duo in front of him, John disappeared down a Corridor of Darkness...

Nevada - Hank's House | Dusk

Thanks to John's previous experience in Nevada, John knew exactly where Hank's house was located. Hank had never seen John without his armor, but hopefully, Hank would recognize him.

All of a sudden, a Corridor of Darkness opened up right in front of Hank's house and John stepped out. John then walked up to the door and rang the doorbell.
                  sigpic

Comment

Hank's House

Suddenly, a fiery explosion happened, engulfing the house in flames. Hank, Sanford, and Deimos leapt out of a window, guns out, and all of them were bloodied.

Comment

At that moment, John jumped back from the house as it rattled the ground and shielded his face with his arms. Luckily for John, all the flying debris landed around him, but never made contact with his body. After the explosion, John sighted and ran towards Hank, Deimos, and Sanford.

"Are you alright!? What happened!?", John asked as he approached them.
                      Last edited by S121; 11-30-2013, 02:10 AM.
                      sigpic

Comment

Hank's House

"That." Hank pointed behind John, where a purplish black knight towered over all four of them. In one of its hands was a blood red sword about the size of a person.

Comment

Hank's House - Nevada | Dusk

As soon as John saw the knight, he formed Light and Darkness in his hands and readied for the knight to attack.

"Who are you?", John asked the knight in a somewhat hostile tone.
                          sigpic

Comment

Hank's House

"My quarrel is not with you, peasant. Move, or die." The knight said in a distorted, corrupted voice.

Comment

Hank's House - Nevada | Dusk

John was slightly curious about the knight's motives. Who was this knight? Why was he here? Was he one of The Auditor's new members?

"And why do you have a quarrel with them?", John asked in a slightly calmer tone.
                              sigpic

Comment

Hank's House

"I'll say again, one last time. Move or die." the knight repeated, his sword at the ready.

Comment

Working...
                                X