X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Halls of Time - 1st floor - Main Hall

As the first shadow was coming towards the group, Mara made a quick leap with both daggers at her wrist slicing it as the light was scorching where the blades touched

"All I know of this beings is that they hate light and I think im right with what I saw with your battle on the upper floor" she said between slashes
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Planet Dua - Mirror Sea - Isle of Spirits

"Electricity works too. Apparently, it affects them just as much as light does.", Cortana said to Mara over the microphone in John's helmet as John planted his electrified knives into a nearby shadow's chest.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

The Demonarc Umbras simply chuckled. They had been standing in the growing shadows as the lights gradually changed to the same blue color as before. Suddenly another Demonarc that looked like a massive reptilian hell hound appeared next to the first Demonarc Umbra they saw.

Demonarc Bia

It appeared to have no eyes anywhere on its head. it walked forward to the edge of the shadows and then stopped. It seemed to go down and "sniff" the edge of light and shadow before finally snorting and proceeded into the light. The odd thing?
        It seemed to become stronger in the light as its skin seemed to harden. A natural defense of the Demonarc Bia: Light makes its hide impenetrable.

It did not seem to be just a stupid beast. It stood waiting like an ox, but it was sensing the group's movements. It would not let any of them pass it towards the exit of the Manor of Eternity, nor would the other Demonarcs on the sidelines behind it.

Comment

Evading and countering a shadow, Mara spoke "Light will be fine then" she started going up from some debris and jumped towards a mass of shadows while taking her portal gun

Firing a gate in the middle of the mass and another one on a wall facing it, the bioroid crossed the gate and appeared in the other at a great speed slashing the mass with her momentum

When she saw the demonic bia, the white haired actually chuckled "Would you look at that, a goon who is better at its weakness, let´s make him do some tests" she smiled wickedly shooting a gate just below its feet and another in a roof to make it fall
          Last edited by Kristia; 02-17-2014, 12:37 PM.
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

The Demonarc Bia merely corrected itself as it fell and landed again on all fours. Spikes seemed to rustle along its hide as it shook off the fall. It did not seem to charge at anyone and the other lesser demonarcs fled in its presence. Only the Higher Demonarc Umbras remained watching.

Comment

Nevaaras

Morice appeared behind SimO with a scarf around his mouth and nose.

"How big are the spores? Spread rate? Radius?" He said in a muffle.

Comment

Nevaaras

SimO looked down to the boy.

"The scarf won't help you. It can be absorbed through most species quite thin skin." SimO said.

Halls of Time

Mima twitched her face almost in anger.

"Why can't you people just let me leave? Is it that hard? Really? All I want is four things. To get off this godforskaen island, to slap Cicero if that bastard appears, to get a tan, and to get a snowcone. That's all, yet you arrogant little fools keep trying to deny me. I'm sick of it." Mima said, floating forward, going towards the exit, with that look of determination on her face.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Isle of Spirits - Halls of Time - 1st Floor - Central Hall

The Demonarc Bia stood in Mima's way, spikes erupted from its body and flames lit the beast on fire as it roared at Mima.

The collective voices of the Demonarc Umbras echoed once more. "You are shadows of the forgotten time. We are the creators. We are the builders. Join us... Become one of us... Through annihilation... Let go of all that you are... become one of us."

Comment

Nevaaras

"It's wise not to remove it in either case. A lesser chance of being infected. After all, what good am I to Nevraas dead? Now, as for spread radius and rate?" The boy continued.

Comment

vNevaaras

SimO came down to the boy's level. "I'm not authorized to disclose that info."

SimO then came back up to it's normal level. "This ship does not run off of any process involving fusion."

Halls of Time

The roar blew Mima's hair back a little, but otherwise, she was unphased.

"Fuck off." Mima rose her staff, and the Demonarc rose with it. She moved the staff quickly to the side, sending the Bia hurtling through the air and out of Mima's way as she continued.

"I just want a goddamn vacation." Mima said.
                      Last edited by Koishi; 02-17-2014, 05:04 PM.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

Crash Site - Nevaaras

Ethan was not very bothered by the fact that the ship didn't run off of a fusion reactor, but he still had hope. After all, any high powered reactor or generator was sure to give off some sort of radiation, or at least make a decent sized explosion when rigged properly.

"Then what process does it use to power the ship?", Ethan asked the robot.
                        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                        sigpic

Comment

Nevaaras

The boy narrowed his eyes. But it was... Actually rather comic considering it was a little boy getting angry.

"You'll tell me or else we'll all be in danger, won't we? After all, if we didn't know, the colony could be in possible danger no one knows about and we would have no choice but to consider you hostile with valuable information, would we?"

Comment

Nevaaras

"I cannot say about our engine technology either, it is also classified." SimO said.

"Let me explain, to not anger either of you. I physically cannot answer the questions. It is built itno my coding to keep those secrets safe, and if you do try to manipulate my systems, I will have no choice but to retaliate with optimum force." SimO explained.

Comment

Crash Site - Nevaaras

"Then can you give me the schematics for everything? I'll go from there and figure things out as I go. As soon as we save the survivors, we'll try to purge the ship of those creatures in the safest way possible.", Ethan said to the robot.

"By the way, what is your name?", Ethan asked the robot, hopping to put a name to the robot in front of him.
                              sigpic

Comment

Nevaaras

The boy walked to Ethan.

"You just worry about the survivors. I -- we -- can take care of obliterating the ship."

He turned back to SimO. " If you're worried about how you're leaving, well, the colonists should be thankful enough of you killing the monster to do something. And if you're worried about the spores scattering -- which the CANNON should not due to it's power and radius -- then we only have your creator to blame for discretion of valuable information. The risk is too high to feign, as it may seem."

The boy walked the middle. "A pain as it may seem, I shall now be considered a part of this mission." He said firmly.

Comment

Working...
                                X