X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Navaaras - Crash Site

Grey ignored the soldier but when the creature emerged he stopped what he was doing and put down his equipment casually. He then overheard SimO telling of the creature's weak point but...
    Did nothing.

He stood by his equipment with his arms crossed. Waiting...
    He watched as Ethan took the chance to attack...

Isle of Spirits - Halls of Time - 7th floor

The Shadowy figure seemed to appear suddenly closer to the group from a different angle... It stood there, analyzing everything as though it was aware of every small detail.

Neither solid nor liquid
    Neither friend nor foe
    It waited.
    Last edited by Cucoo5; 02-15-2014, 05:38 PM.

Comment

Nevaaras

The boy was waiting... A little too long...

"Dammit... Where the hell are those-"

He turned around to learn that the army had already passed.

He got up and ran to the site.

"Dammit all! How could I have missed them?!"

Comment

Navaaras

The shell hit the creature, and it howled, but it didn't stop charging the beam, nor did it seem to care. The laser fired, impacting in the center of the group, and causing a large explosion, knocking people away, along with kicking up sand everywhere. This is where SimO went into action. It bounded forward with great speed, going into a slide, turning and hitting the back of one leg with a shot form it's sniper.

The creature then howled in pain, and started charging another laser.
        Last edited by Koishi; 02-15-2014, 06:26 PM.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Navaaras - Crash Site

Grey rolled his eyes and proceeded to walk over to an area away from his equipment and where there was no one else.

Suddenly he pulled the large weapon that strapped to his back: A folded Scythe-like weapon that appeared to also be a rifle of sorts.
          Holding it like a gunblade in one hand he fired off a few shots at the creature's head; He was deliberately trying to get it's attention. "HEY! UGLY! OVER HERE!" Grey shouted, firing off a few more rounds.
          "C'mon, fire that laser over here!"

Comment

Navaaras - Crash Site

Miranda and a few soldiers jumped out of the way of the laser, but were also flung far back due to the explosion.

Meanwhile Megumi was still airborne began to fall down towards the creature. As she did she opened fire with her Rock Cannon once again, this time to the creatures back.

Axton's turret was not doing much to the creature, this made him slightly angry. "Come on you ugly freak! Face the missus!" He yelled referring to his Sabre Turret as it began to fire a small volley of small pod rockets onto the creature.

As Miranda was laying on the ground she rolled over to her back and drew her revolver and aimed at the creature. "He said aim for the back of the legs... that's exactly what I'm going to do!!!" She yelled as she aimed at the back of one of the creature's front legs. She then fired two shots from her Revolver.

Comment

Navaaras - Crash Site

Right before Ethan was about to fire another round, he saw that Miranda was on the ground, firing at the back of the creature's front legs with her revolver. If he fired his TRX-77, the concussive energy of the blast could injure or kill her. Taking this into consideration, Ethan quickly stood up and sprinted over to her.

"Come on!", Ethan said to Miranda as he grabbed her hand and began to quickly drag her away from the legs while still giving her a clear shot of it's flesh. Once they were within minimum safe distance of the creature, Ethan fired off another 25mm slug from his TRX-77, striking its flesh again.

"You alright?", Ethan asked Miranda as he began to take aim for his third shot.
              Originally posted by S121
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

Nevaaras

The boy reached the area to learn that there were soldiers fighting this monster thing.

"... Hmph. Should I help them?"

He walked over to them.

"... What a bunch of imbeciles. I have no choice, but this could help me out.

He pulled out a strange gun. It looked like a flare gun. He walked up to the only person he 'knew.' Ethan.

"You, imbecile. Thank you for your help. Allow me to help in return."
                Last edited by wonderweiss; 02-15-2014, 10:07 PM.

Comment

Halls of Time - 7th floor - Center

"One thing im sure is that we are atleast being either tested or examined by something or someone, this dolls just give small pieces of information" Mara spoke looking at the dolls

"Anyways, all I know is that there must be others around here, so far only you two, that woman who banished below the rock and me are the ones who are actually cnfused about this place, but that guy over there is actually examining us" the bioroid gestured to the guy on the sidelines
                  Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Navaaras

THe Super Heavy didn't even flinched at being shot in the head, and the missiles only charred the armor, though it didn't pierce. The second shot from Ethan's weapon did make the creature stumble, however.

SimO decided to finish this. It leapt under the creature, and grabbed the back of the creature's leg with it's large hand. With all of it's artificial strength, it pulled, and pulled. THe creature screamed in pain as SimO did this. Then, with a final burst of energy, SimO ripped out the interior of one of the creature's legs, causing that leg to collapse, and for the shot laser to not go somewhat down, but straight, straight towards the colony. SimO then moved out of the way, and the creature partially collapsed, uttering a moan.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

Nevaaras

The boy stood for a while, speechless, but not amused. At all.

"... Hmph. A bunch of morons indeed. This could've easily been resolved. Oh well. More data to me."

What SimO didn't know was that the boy's glasses was recording his strength.

"Good. I received the data. Do you copy, Nervaas?"

Far, far above the planet, a... pirate ship was floating.

"I got yer damn message, Morice." said a burly voice in a piratey british accent. "Now herry up, I'm tired of this blooded place. Everywhere, a 'Nevaaras' and 'Nervaas' joke all over the place. If you don't finish in the next hour, mark my words, boy, I'll blast the place!"

"Now now, there's no need for violence just yet. However, the only thing that matters is that you pick me up... As for what happens to this planet... well, that's ultimately up to them."

The boy, Morice, put the gun away.

Comment

Navaaras - Crash Site

As Miranda was helped up by Ethan she nodded. "Thanks! Now let's..." She said as she saw SimO incapacitated the Super Heavy, and as he did a laser went flying off towards the center of the Colony, striking the main HQ in the side, leaving a large hole in the side.

"F#$%ING HELL THAT'S GOING TO COME OUT OF MY FREAKING PAYCHECK!!!" She yelled at the top of her lungs as she turned to the Super Heavy, and SimO. "I'M GOING TO F#$%ING KILL THOSE TWO!!!"She said in an intense rage, as this happened one of the remaining guards grabbed her from behind in an attempt to restrain her.

After the Super Heavy fell onto it's side Megumi landed on the ground next to it. As this happened she tossed her Rock Cannon behind her as it completely disappeared. She then stared at it before walking away, while Axton quickly put away his Sabre Turret back into the Storage Device, and then he took out his Assault Rifle and aimed it up at the creature in case it moved again.

Comment

Navaaras - Crash Site

Grey lowered his weapon and sighed. "Tsk...I didn't even have to move." He then put away his Scythe-rifle hybrid and went back to his equipment and continued as though nothing happened.
                          Picking up the drill device, he began to calibrate it and hooked up a wire from it to the camera device on the tripod which he then readjusted by unfolding a set of semicircular rails on it which allowed it to point straight down. "There we go...let's see what's down there...."

Comment

Planet Dua - Mirror Sea - Isle of Spirits

"I know he's examining us. The moment he attacks, I'm going to attack, but if not, then he's probably some kind of observer, kind of like Sentinels.", John said as he eyed the man observing them.

"I think we should get that person I just fought and question her. She might know something we don't.", John said as he approached the rubble and began to clear it away, still keeping his eye on the strange man observing from afar.

Nevaaras

Ethan was relieved that the large creature was dead, but now he had something else grabbing his attention. The little boy from earlier was speaking to someone, and little did the rude bot know that Ethan could hear the whole thing. From what Ethan could hear, this boy was a part of some kind of intelligence gathering campaign. For what? Ethan didn't know, but he was going to find out. He knew the boy had a weapon, so he would have to be careful about that.

"Who are you talking to.. Morice?", Ethan asked Morice in a somewhat smug tone as he tapped one of his fingers on the boy's shoulder.

"Would you mind explaining yourself to me? We "morons" don't take too kindly to outsiders sizing us up. Perhaps we're not as moronic as you thought, seeing how you are the one talking about your mission right in front of us all.", Ethan continued.
                            Originally posted by S121
                            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                            sigpic

Comment

Mara nodded to the soldierīs idea and started moving some of the debris "She had some kind of elemental abilities and telekinetic ones as I saw how she launched boulders and made winds with high pressure, I donīt think she will be friendly next time, but if we manage to talk to her, she may explain us what is happening in here"
                              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Halls of Time

Mima sighed, and poked her head out from the wall into the blue room. "Or she's just an ungrateful ass. Which is closer to the truth."

Comment

Working...
                                X