Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ethereal Galaxy - Helios System - Planet Dua - Mirror Sea - Isle of Spirits
    Halls of Time - 7th floor - Center

To be honest, I donīt know, I just woke up from a what looked like a cryo tube and have been walking around to find someone who could explain me. But the only piece of Informartion I get is from this little guy" Mara explained showing Mr. Plush to the soldier
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

(Enough Location tags, much?)
      Halls of Time

Ahead of the Reaper was a blue lighted hallay considered. The advantage of surprise was lost there, but the Reaper's curiosity overwhelmed that. Voice ahead. Unlike those encountered before. It moved into the hallway, it's footsteps still silent, with a hand near it's kunai, lest it need them.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

(TBH the detailed tag is only really needed if you move from one system to another. Since we're all in Helios it doesn't matter but bare minimum is just this)
        Isles of Spirits-Manor of Eternity-7th floor

The man standing a distance away down the hallway had no reaction. It simply stared at the group of people forming as though it was waiting for more...

A note however floated down next to John.
        "Halls of Time"
        "Manor of Eternity"
        The two names were printed on the front and back respectively.

Comment

Nevaaras

Then boy looked up.

"... You should... keep a hold... of your soldiers... one just ran off... go, you... infidel..."

He rest back down, hoping he would ignore him. The little boy wanted the army, not this man.

Comment

Planet Dua - Mirror Sea - Isle of Spirits
            Halls of Time - 7th floor - Center

Right as John was about to reply to Mara, a piece of paper appeared out of nowhere and floated towards the ground, right next to John. Without much thought, John grabbed the note as it fell and read it. On the note read "Halls of Time", and "Manor of Eternity", both names on each side of the paper. AS John looked back up from ther paper, he could see that the unidentified man had gone. John was still suspicious, but if anything happened, John was ready for it.

"Well, I have one too. The paper it gave me says that we're in 'The Halls of Time' and 'The Manor of Eternity'.", John calmly said to Mara as he showed her the paper.

Helios System - Nevaaras - Colony-001

Ethan frowned underneath his helmet at the child's remark towards him, and towards the fact that the child was feigning distress, pretending to collapse. "Infidel". What a derogatory term. Little did the boy know that Ethan tended to be the kind of childish person to take insults personally and to give "adequate responses" to people that showed him disrespect.

"Oh my, you look dehydrated. Here, let me help you cool off before you die in this heat.", Ethan said in a tone of purposefully fake concern as he pulled out is personal water bottle.

Just then, Ethan opened the cap and poured the water all over the child's head and body, leaving only half of the water bottle full once her was finished.

"Poor boy. Good day, don't let the buzzards bite. That would be just terrible.", Ethan finished in the same tone as before, before leaving the boy, putting his water bottle away before walking three steps.

Just then, Ethan realized that the girl from before had just run off. Ethan gritted his teeth as the situation he now had to face, but he retained the calm and cool demeanor he had when confronting the boy.

(That damn girl. Doesn't she realize that it might be dangerous? I don't really care if she's been in a war, people are not fine minutes after almost dying.), Ethan thought as he glared towards the girl in the distance.

Taking her distance into account, along with the possibility of there being hostiles in the ship, Ethan decided that the best course of action would be to sprint towards the girl as fast as he could. Just then, Ethan dashed off towards the girl as fast as he could; a decent 17 mph, but as Ethan's breathing became more labored and began to feel his legs get tired, the strain from sprinting began to slowly disappear. Instead, Ethan was now sprinting at 20 mph, then 22 mph, and finally, before reaching the girl, Ethan was now sprinting at 28 mph. Just as Ethan neared the girl, he quickly began to slow down, barely getting enough traction to effectively stop. Once her returned to a brisk walk, he approached the girl and spoke again.

"Sorry it took me so long to come back. I had to deal with that boy. You say you're experienced in battle, okay, but I'm still going to follow you. After all, someone's gotta at least watch your back and make sure you don't get into another bad situation.", Ethan calmly said to the girl as he followed behind.
            Originally posted by S121
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Nevaaras

All that while, the boy was watching him. He had pressed a button and the glasses began scanning.

"Speed analyzed. Average speed, 20 mph, top speed, 28 mph. Heheh, Good little ignoramus. Now then, to deal with these fools."

He fell back down, awaiting the approach of the army to take him in.

Comment

Isles of Spirits-Manor of Eternity-7th floor

Will there ever be an end to the number beings joining in... Eorthe thought from the little space she had created for herself under the rubble. Well, at least they no long seemed concentrated on her. Using the rest of her energy, she sunk through the floor and fell to the ground on the 6th floor in a painful heap. She lay down there, recovering while observing what was going on above. The human and the bioroid seemed to know each other. But what really interested Eorthe was the strange man that had appeared. He seemed to be the most powerful one up there. She also noted that the strange presence she had encountered earlier, the one that seemed like those shadowy beings yet was more solid, was standing just out of sight of the trio there. Well, this is interesting...
                How many times can you die a day~?
                How many times have you died a day~?

Comment

Manor of Eternity

Mima wandered through the interior of the walls, looking for the girl.

"Godamn disrespectful, idiotic girl. Going to get herself killed." Mima mumbled to herself. She peered through the walls and eventually, she came across the blue room. She stayed in the wall, but watched it from the inside, raising an eyebrow.

"Other people? Huh." Mima mumbled.

Navaaras

SimO turned around, looking down at Miranda, due to it being very tall.

"Oh, I did not see you there." SimO replied. "I am SimO Unit 025-58, at your service. The ship I was on, as you can see, crashed due to being attacked by hostile alien lifeforms who in turn, crippled the engines of the ship. They may still be inside." SimO explained.
                  Last edited by Koishi; 02-15-2014, 02:15 PM.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

Nevaaras - Colony-001

Megumi stopped as she approached the crash site. She looked up at the ship, but was slightly disappointed that it wasn't the ship she thought it was. As she stood there looking up at the ship Ethan approached her from behind. She turned to him, but did not say anything again... she just turned back to SimO's ship...

Miranda cracked her knuckles at the sound of the hostile creatures. "Oh really now? Well I sent some of my best men in there. Whatever is left should be taken care of. Even then I have an entire small army for backup. Now if you'll excuse me Mr. SimO I have to ask you to back away from the Crash Site. After all this situation is now under CY-001's control." She said as she began to walk towards the entrance her men had created. However one of the 8 Soldiers that stayed outside stopped her as the soldier noticed Grey who Miranda completely ignored.

"Ma'am we have another person here. Another possible survivor." The soldier said as Miranda turned to him with a slightly annoyed look on her face.

"Just take him and SimO to the HQ. I'll deal with them later." She said as she walked to the rest of the Soldiers that were standing outside as guards.

Then the guard walked up to SimO, and Grey. "Okay you two follow me. We'll handle everything from here..."

Meanwhile Axton who was also at the Crash Site was standing next to Ethan and Megumi. He looked up at the wrecked ship and smirked. "Wow. Looks like whoever was in that ship had some pretty shitty luck huh?" He joked as he continued to watch the wreckage.

Comment

Nevaaras - Colony-001

Ethan looked at the girl as she looked away and lightly shook his head. If she could hold her own here, then Ethan was going to be more than happy to part ways with her. As he looked back to the crashed ship, a man walked up beside both him and the girl, and spoke about the ship. Ethan turned his head over to the man that spoke and gave his own remark as he looked back to the ship.

"I'm surprised the ship didn't have any emergency landing protocols, or subroutines. If it did, they would have automatically engaged, and there wouldn't be dead people in the ship.", Ethan calmly said to the man.
                      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                      sigpic

Comment

Nevaaras - Colony-001

"Thanks, but no thanks. I have something else I must do..." Grey said as he walked towards a cleared area from the crash with both cases in hand. He seemed intent on the ground of the area as he glanced about, as though judging where he should set up something. "This will do..." He then placed the cases down and opened them, revealing a set of strange looking equipment. He pulled out a tripod, unfolded it, set it upright, and then pulled out a fairly large looking camera-like device. He hefted it onto the tripod and then began calibrating it and the tri-pod. once he had that set up, he pulled out another portable device that seemed to be designed for drilling with energy.

Comment

Navaaras

Suddenly, coming from the ship were several screams along with the sound of an explosion. A wall exploded, revealing a very large creature, heavily armored from all sides, and it stood far tall than any man or robot there.

"Creature identified as a Super Heavy. Very well armored." SimO explained, raising his rifle.

Comment

Nevaaras - Colony-001

"It wasn't a request. Now pack up your crap and-" The soldier said as he gave a sharp glare at Grey. Suddenly the sound of screaming, gunfire, and an explosion could be heard from inside the ship.

As the sound of the explosion and screaming was heard the remaining guards outside quickly aimed their weapons at the creature and opened fire as Miranda drew her revolver and aimed at it as well.
                            "Super Heavy huh? Well whatever it is we better take care of it!" She said as she fire a few shots at it, but the rounds did nothing to it's armor. "Dammit... need a better freaking weapon..." She said as she holstered her revolver again. "Listen you know more about this thing right? Well then why don't you tell us how to kill it."

When the creature emerged from crashed ship Axton jumped back as a piece of burning scrap metal almost landed on him. "Holy crap! Didn't expect that to happen!" Axton said as he drew his Assault Rifle. "Well I guess now's my chance!" He yelled as he took out a small data storage device out. He then pushed a button on the side of the device and tossed the box onto the ground. As soon as the box landed a large turret armed with machine guns, and small pod rocket batteries materialized and began to open fire on the Super Heavy.

Megumi also saw this and looked at her sword. She then tossed it away as it disappeared. After that she then summoned her Rock Cannon. Now armed with her Rock Cannon, Megumi jumped high into the air and fired a few large blue blasts of energy from her cannon at the large beast.

Comment

Navaaras

"You must hit it's weak point to do any major damage. It's located on the back of it's small legs." SimO replied.

The bullets from the turrets simply dinged off the thick armor, and the energy blasts barely pierced it's armor, and caused slight damage to it. It then seeming adjusted itself as it's front opened, revealing a charging energy stream, aimed at the group.

"It's also equipped with a very powerful explosive laser." SimO simply walked out of the way calmly. "It can't do anything while it's charging."

Comment

Nevaaras - Colony-001

As the "Super Heavy" creature burst from the flaming wreckage Ethan quickly looked over the creature and noticed how the soldiers' bullets were simply bouncing off of its thick armor. Right as Ethan was about to ask the robot how to kill the thing, it gave out the creature's weakness.

"I got something for it then!", Ethan shouted out to the robot as he sprinted behind the creature and reached for his digital storage compartment.

As Ethan placed his hand closer to the digital storage device, a turquoise colored hologram began to form in his hand, and as he pulled away, more and more of the weapon formed until it was a complete weapon with silver and black metal on its exterior. What Ethan now had in his hands was the TRX-77, a powerful anti-armor weapon that fired a 25mm slug of tungsten at Mach 40. It was a powerful Gauss weapon and was capable of shredding through even some of the densest armors. As soon as the weapon had fully materialized, Ethan crouched down behind it's legs and saw the red, pulsating flesh not covered by its armor. Now that Ethan had a target, he aimed the weapon at the flesh and fired. The sides of the barrel glowed with a bright, blue light before a the ear-splitting shot rang out, sounding more like a loud explosion than an actual shot.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X