Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[IC]All the World's a Zerg Rush - An AtWaG spin-off RP

Link to OOC

The Overmind

Kerrigan strutted across the wet pathway towards the main chamber of the Overmind. She was a fine specimen of Terran-Zerg hybrid, with bony structures, tendril-like hair, and skeletal wings studding her otherwise human body. Nearby Zerg units made a bowing motion as their Queen passed by. Their ultimate obedience towards her would be what comforts Kerrigan, but she knew that she wasn't the only one the Zerg swore allegiance to.

Kerrigan entered the deepest chamber to find the Overmind's inner shell: a single eye connected to sensory tendrils, leading through the entire building-like body. It eyed the Queen with haughty glare, who returned with a sinister smile.

"Welcome, Kerrigan." Overmind growled in a low, husky voice. A smaller-than usual Zergling with a severed jawbone approached Kerrigan and began rubbing its' head across Kerrigan's legs. Kerrigan didn't seem to mind; in fact, she knelt down and brushed the Zergling's back, which pleased the little thing as it squealed in delight. "Still being sentimental for your tools of war?"

"Tools of war?" Kerrigan chuckled as she let the Zergling go play with the other Zerglings. "You've never understood. They are the Swarm. They may be under your control, but every single one of them are invaluable for the Zerg."

"Think what you may, Kerrigan." Overmind condescendingly rolled its' one eye. "Anyway, have you gathered information about our final mission as I've ordered?"

Kerrigan's eye twitched at the word 'ordered.' What authority did the Overmind have to order her around? It kicked the bucket in Aiur under its misguided vision of destroying the Protoss planted by its' creator, only to be resurrected by chance. In the realm of Zerg, where only the strong survive, Overmind has no right to rule the Zerg Swarm... she was. But no matter, Kerrigan will follow the order... for now.

"Yes." Kerrigan simply answered as she touched the wall of the inner chamber. Immediately, Overmind was fed information about a strangely lush land in a planet desecrated by the Zerg. "Gensokyo. A small patch of seemingly unimportant land that is the home of some of the most powerful beings on Earth. 4 months ago it was struck by a group of extraterrestrial attackers led by a fallen angel, with an army size that rivaled the Swarm. The locals of Gensokyo prevailed, thwarting off the invasion."

"Powerful or not, they are no match for the Zerg." Overmind arrogantly said. "Prepare the invasion. And make it quick, I want the Earth completely under Zerg control by sundown."

"Very well." Kerrigan nodded and left the inner chamber, a bitter smile curling up her lips. She was growing tired of Overmind's charade of being the leader of the Zerg. As soon as everything on Gensokyo is dead, Overmind will be next.

Yakumo Estate | Gensokyo

Yukari rubbed her temple in absolute annoyance. She secretly had a surveillance portal set up to pick up any information about possible Zerg invasion, but she didn't realize how fast they would come. A week ago, Yukari recognized the threat that was the Overmind, situated in the South America. She sought help, but whatever was left of civilization went under the rubble; the people of real world either dead, infested with Zerg virus, or living under the ruins of cities under constant threat of the Zerg putting them to the aforementioned two possible fate.

"I wonder if..." Yukari thought, but decided against it. The Youkais of Gensokyo just fought off a large invasion; there's slim chance anyone in their Youkai mindset would they join forces once again...

"Either way, I need to at least inform them. Whether they join or not is their choice." Yukari determined her resolve, closed her diary, and began walking down the stairs. She'll start by persuading the one person that will help for sure: John.
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Forest Outside Yakumo Estate | Gensokyo | 1:00 PM

*BRATATATATATATATATATATATATATA*

The sound of full-auto gunfire echoed through the forest as the muzzle of a MA5D Assault Rifle flashed and empty casings flew out the side from its ejection port. The bullets that escaped the barrel of the rifle soared downrange before striking various plated man-made targets 125 feet away, denting the steel surfaces and causing some of the bullets to rip straight through. The barrel of the rifle lightly smoked after its magazine was empty, and after a couple seconds, the weapon was rested upon the shoulder of a giant of a man, easily a head taller than most other people. The man wore a black sleeveless shirt, a set of green cargo pants, and a pair of steel-toed boots; perhaps not the most common type of apparel someone would wear in a land such as this. The man simply gave a light smile as he looked downrange at the targets he had struck. Just as usual, he had hit the targets about 27 times out of the 32 bullets that were in the clip.

(Still pretty damn good with full auto.), John thought to himself as his smile faded away.

Now that he had practiced enough with an assault rifle, John felt that he still needed to practice with his M6D Magnum Pistol. After all, he may have already known how to use his weapons with machine-like precision, but it always helped to stay in practice. Right after putting his assault rifle onto the makeshift bench next to him, John pulled out the pistol holstered onto his side and aimed at the targets.
    Last edited by S121; 07-07-2015, 09:44 PM.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

The Inventory

Koishi had not slept in three days. Given, being a youkai, it was manageable, but damn was she tired, which one could tell due to the small dark circles around her eyes. Sifting through reports, managing essentially an entire megacity worth of people and characters at this point. She was in her little office, sipping coffee. The news reports from the outside had ceased entirely. It was disconcerning, to say the least. At least Gensokyo was safe. For now, that is. From what files and research GLaDOS had done of the Zerg, their tenacity was high, and considering Gensokyo's recent attack by the Devourer, she wasn't sure they could handle another attack like that.

Her mind drifted to Satori, a steadfast emotion rising from the bottom of her heart. No, they had to survive. Maybe checking on them wouldn't be a half bad idea. Some fresh air would help.

"GLaDOS, manage things for a bit. I need to go for some fresh air." Koishi said.

"I would recommend breathing that air in deep. You won't have much of it left soon, by my calculations." GLaDOS's voice came over the intercom in her room.

"Not if I can help it." Koishi replied.

"Do take this, then." one of GLaDOS's claws came from a hatch in the ceiling, carrying a white gas mask, the Aperture logo emblazoned on the side. "The... creatures have a dangerous airborne bio-weapon. If worst come to worse that is."

Koishi took the gas mask, examining it.

"And do believe me, it will. While the fairly fleshy beings of Gensokyo may have the physical prowess, these... zerg, as they're called, also possess something similar, along with more than enough numbers to convert the area."

"Pessimist." Koishi mumbled.

"No, realist. I've already run the calculations several times over as I knew this would come up, considering your... tenacity. And that's a field I am an expert in."

"You call yourself a damn expert in every field, GLaDOS." Koishi retorted, stuffing a few things of note into her hat.

"Because I AM. If you meet your end, I'm stuck with a VERY large box full of humans. And I can't even perform science." GLaDOS finished.

Koishi sighed. "I will be back, I just need fresh air."

"You're living on nothing but caffeine and glucose. You need to rest before you end up in a rather unfortunate accident." GLaDOS said, but Koishi ignored her, heaidng out of the room. GLaDOS's cameras watched her all the way to the completely empty transportation hub. All of the doors were hermetically sealed five times over. Except for a single one, near the end of the very long hallway. The sign above read "Gensokyo". Koishi adjusted her hat, and headed on through, finding herself near the edge of the Bamboo Forest of the Lost. She breathed in deep, the breeze and the air felt nice, her gaze wandering to the blue sky still above. A little smile came on her face.

She moved on, skipping to some unheard melody. Chereiden was her goal. Perhaps her sister wouldn't feel so... distant anymore. If GLaDOS had any truth in her usual turnabout words, it might be her last chance. She stuck this thought to the back of her still somewhat disjointed thoughts, and moved on.
      Last edited by Koishi; 07-07-2015, 01:34 PM.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Underground ruins of a metro station, Moscow, Russia

"I wonder why she has taken so long" Nera asked herself while pacing around the station´s gate "She usually just goes to what she needs to and then gets back without a problem" she kept pacing when a thought came to her mind "Maybe there were some of those creatures around" she sighed. The Lucario was still debating between staying on her post or ignoring the order, an order from her mate! "She would have never given me an order if it wasn´t a serious thing, but dammit I´m as good as her in stealth.. oh who am I kidding, I´m a carnival in comparison to her being a shadows" the Pokémon understood why, but then again she was worried.

Since the outbreak of the Zerg, she and the Digimon have been gathering resources and intelligence about the swarm and possible allies, one of those allies was in fact leaning on the gate´s other side in deep thought. Nera´s speech brought her attention "She will be ok, for what I gathered on my own and what you have told me, that fox will get what I need." spoke the redheaded woman. The Lucario´s ears perked at the mention of the request "How come you didn´t get your ship by yourself then?" she asked trying to calm the accusation as much as she could, but she had to be worried since the military woman could have done it if her tales were true.

The commander released a breath "I wish I could do it, but Renamon has better stealth abilities than me, I only need the location of the Normandy, with it we can have a mobile base of operations that can be next to impossible to detect thanks to its cloaking ability. When she comes back with the intel, I will personally go and get my ship from it´s hiding spot." she explained.

Nera was about to talk when a small disturbance could be heard on the emergency ladder. She already had an Aura sphere prepared as Jane had her shredder shotgun aimed at the source when the yellow furred digimon practically sped her way down and rolled on the ground for some meters.

Both females looked at each other and nodded, the commander kept aiming her weapon at the ladder as the Lucario ran to her partner, she noticed that the vixen had patches of smoke and some burns here and there, but otherwise she was fine. "What the heck happened to you?" Nera asked still checking for anything on the fox both with all her senses and her aura and she was glad that there was nothing dangerous, but could smell faint odors of oil and gasoline.

"I had to make a distraction, but it went too big for my liking" Renamon answered seating on the floor "Some of those creatures were lurking around so I had to erase my trace, a car was there so you can guess the smell, but they were too close and I had to make some fireworks." She even made a faint smile "Too bad that it was the car I was using for hiding that went on flames for them to panic."

Seeing that the ladder was normal, Shepard went to the duo "I suppose it was a good job then?" she received a nod and a paper from the Digimon, it had a draft of the route that she took to get to her goal "The ship is still there from what I could see through the vents, but the whole area is surrounded by those creatures, if you want it back, we have three options" the Digimon spoke "The first option is going as light as possible with the chance of being spotted, the second one is blasting our way focusing on getting there as fast as possible and the third option is using the help of Yukari, but we need to get to Gensokyo first".
        Last edited by Kristia; 07-07-2015, 08:53 PM.
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Yakumo Estate Vicinity | Gensokyo

As John was practicing with his armament; his fingers slowly about to press the trigger on his magnum pistol, a gap opened up in front of him and a paper flew out of it, smacking John's face and obscuring his vision. The paper read: "I need to talk to you." This was strange, as usually Yukari would send a paper airplane and plaster the note with lots of hearts, Xs and Os if she needed her husband in the house.

Moscow, Russia

Above ground, a horde of Zerglings chased a smoking vehicle to find nobody inside. They growled menacingly, angry that they could not chase the human that was inside... and they claim themselves to be the fastest Zergling squad in the area... the Queen would be furious.

It was strange; they could still smell the human... along with two other beings... less human but just as delicious. For a moment they paced around the vehicle, searching for the source of the smell until something caught up to them... something human, but also Zerg.

The Zerglings bowed. It was none other than Alexei Stukov. But why is he here? Shouldn't he be commandeering the forces for seek-and-destroy mission in Europe?

"What are you little ones doing here?" Stukov asked, kneeling down to get closer to the Zerglings. His voice, like all Zergs who can speak human language, had a distinct echo to it; with a slight tinge of Russian accent. The Zerglings growled in response: There's a survivor somewhere around here. Let us find it. Kill it. Devour its' corpse.

Stukov, hearing the response, got up to a standing position and looked around. He could sense them, too... the survivors. However, unlike the Zerglings, Stukov had better idea for these people... something that even the Swarm does not know. "Stay here, little ones." Stukov ordered the Zerglings with his speech and his mind and sensed his way towards the metro station.
          Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 07-07-2015, 09:27 PM.
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

Forest Outside Yakumo Estate | Gensokyo

John grabbed the paper just as it his his face and blinked in surprise as he pulled it away from his face. Taking care not to drop the pistol still in his hands, John used both his hands to open up the note and read the message it contained. Unlike the usual light-hearted messages Yukari would write, this one was more serious and straightforward. John's rather calm and relaxed expression soon faded into a more neutral and serious expression as he took the note in his free hand and stuffed it into his pocket. John didn't exactly know what Yukari wanted to talk with him about, but he had a feeling that it had to be a rather serious matter. With that in mind, John collected his weapons, opened up a Corridor of Darkness, and disappeared.

Yakumo Estate - Gensokyo

Without warning, a dark portal with a hue of indigo glowing from within and around it opened up inside of the Yakumo household's living room, and John stepped out. After that, John closed the portal behind him and looked around the room.

"I'm home. You wanted to talk?", John asked as he entered the room Yukari was in.

Basement - Abandoned Radio Station - Santa Cruz - California | 8:00 PM

2.5 weeks after infestation...

Along the coast of California was Santa Cruz, or rather what was left of the once bustling city. All that remained now were the burned out remains, ashes in the sky, and debris littered all along its many streets. As far as anyone could tell, nothing was left alive there, nothing except the Zerg... and a lone Engineer...

The only thing Isaac could hear inside the dark basement he was currently exploring was the sound of his own breath being modulated by his RIG suit. The only thing that lit the dark corridors was Isaac's own visor and the flashlight on his Plasma Cutter, giving him that same familiar feeling of loneliness and creeping paranoia he had when he was back in his game. It was definitely not a comforting feeling, but it was one he was all too familiar with, one that he had grown used to. Perhaps that was why he had survived so long after the initial outbreak occurred.

Isaac didn't know who else in the city was alive, or even if the entire country had been overrun, but all he could do now was survive, maybe escape if given the opportunity. Of course, before he could do that, he would need to gather some resources. He had already gathered food, water, and collected some scrap to modify and create some weapons, but what he had to do now was find a working long range transmitter. The one at this radio station still seemed to be in good condition, but it was not capable of transmitting at the distance he required, at least not without a few modifications.
            Last edited by S121; 07-07-2015, 09:43 PM.
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Underground ruins of a metro station, Moscow, Russia

The trio of survivors had enough supplies to both endure a good amount of days and light enough to be able to run in the case of a trap. It was Shepard who spoke first "All right, we will go through the tunnels to get as close as possible to the bunker, then we will use the scenery to be as hidden as possible. In the case of finding trouble underground, we head to the nearest exit to the overground and find shelter" she explained while loading her carnifex pistol and looked at the other two.

Nera was strapping more cargo due to her stronger body and had a bone staff already prepared to fight, Renamon on the other hand had the Commander´s Viper sniper rifle and was checking the scope. The vixen looked at the commander and finished their plan "And if we are in danger, we rely on my speed as Kyubimon"

"Exactly, but we have to use that as a last resource" Jane said as they started moving towards the tunnels.
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

On the Road to Chereiden

The underground was left just as she remembered. The oni partied, the heat stood at a near constant 93.8 degrees, and the caves around were nice and peaceful, for the most part.

Koishi moved down a familiar path, one not well trodden. An old brick road, standing out with soul powered lanterns, the only illumination around, giving everything a cyan tint. She always liked this little road, and as she rounded the bend of a series of rocks, that familiar palace came into view. Chereiden. Her former home. She stopped skipping, an merely took it in. It'd only been a few months since she last laid eyes on the place, but it felt far longer, considering the past few months. She closed in on the doors, and clanged the large knocker on the door three times. Satori always said it was the polite way to do things. She never usually did it, but this was a... special occasion. She twiddled with her fingers for a bit as she waited.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

Underground ruins of Metro Station M7 | Moscow, Russia

"Ah, this must be one of those train stations of old." Stukov said to himself as he traversed through the ruinous station. The glass dome that surrounded the station was broken for the most part, with numerous half-eaten human corpses and some Zergling remains littering the ground along with parts of the station in serious disrepair. Sad it had to be this way, Stukov thought. Your sacrifices will not be in vain.

Stukov stumbled upon something as he continued his walk of solitude: a teddy bear. The bear had a smile that warmed hearts even in the hellish landscape that Earth has turned into. Given the relative cleanliness, this bear still had an owner recently. Then Stukov saw her: a dead girl with her hair soft as an angel's, and eyes of purest sapphire. She was holding onto a picture: a photo of her entire family, smiling happily in front of the now-decrepit train station. The family seemed mostly caucasian; their hair and eye color reminded Stukov of the Nordic region. The little baby girl had a name tag on her chest: it faintly read "Hannah".

Something struck Stukov there... not physically, but emotionally. It was common knowledge that the Zerg had no capacity in their heart for sympathy... but Stukov was no ordinary Zerg. He too knew the feeling of losing something dear. For a few weeks Stukov traveled everywhere on Earth, witnessing the aftermath of the havoc that his ally, the Swarm, caused. The more cities he visited, the more he felt guilty about what had to happen; but this one hit Stukov on the nail.

Stukov reached down for the girl, closed her eyes, and grabbed her fragile body by her knees and her back. "До свида́ния, Hannah. May you live happy in the afterlife." Stukov quietly whispered to the dead girl's cold ears. His glowing, orange eyes slowly drifted towards a giant hole on the ground: leading to the underground tunnel. Somewhere like that is where survivors hide from the vigilant eyes of the Swarm. Perhaps her parents are still there, living like a rat; living in conditions they do not deserve. Perhaps he can still do something for the shattered lives of these surviving humans. Stukov's determination was final as he leapt into the hole and began walking through the tunnel, oblivious to the fact that he will run into three survivors as his orange eyes dimly illuminated the surroundings.

Yakumo Estate - Gensokyo

The living room of Yakumo Estate was the prime example of the coexisting forces of Oriental and Western. Ancient artifacts of Japan resided along with cutting-edge technologies made by the Kappas. Even the building structure was hybrid; while the living room had couches and coffee tables, the doors leading to bedrooms and kitchen were shoji sliding doors.

There are supposed to be two other Youkais that live in the Yakumo Estate: Ran Yakumo, Yukari's shikigami, and Chen, Rans shikigami. The two were, however, out of the estate for right now because of their picnic by the Misty Lake. Instead, Yukari was sitting on the couch when John appeared through the Corridor of Darkness.

"Yeah." Yukari rose up to face John. Fine woman, she was. In fact, even among the beautiful maidens of Gensokyo, Yukari's elegance was a force of its' own. However, her beautiful face was marred by a worried expression. "I... I meant to tell you this quite a time ago, but I never got a chance to."

"There's another force; another army, that seeks to dominate the world. In fact, it already has. I tried stopping them, I really did, but by the time I tried to act, every single organization on Earth was toppled-" Yukari's anxiety grew uncontrollably as she stuttered. She was afraid, scared, not only of the responsibility she had of trying to repel the Zerg from gaining complete domination of Earth by overtaking Gensokyo, but also because of potential backlash from not only the residents of Gensokyo, but also from her husband as well. Yukari couldn't take the stress anymore as she stopped mid-sentence and collapsed back to her recliner, almost hyperventilating.

Chireiden | Gensokyo

As always, the door of Chireiden opened; and as always, it was the certain red-haired kasha that opened the door.

Rin Kaenbyou kept herself cheerful, even though the invasion four months ago caused her to lose one of her eyes to the arcanoplasma blast. Normal wounds would be healed by Youkai nature, but arcanoplasma wounds ate away at the wound constantly, causing the regeneration to happen at a near-halt level. Until then, Rin, or as she liked to be called Orin, wore an eyepatch.

"Koishi!" Orin beamed with delight at seeing Koishi she dashed out and pounced, giving Koishi a big hug. "I missed you so much!"
                  Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 07-07-2015, 11:29 PM.
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Chereiden

Koishi smiled upon seeing Orin, embracing her hug, patting her on the back as well. It had been a long time since she felt warmth like this.

"I did too, Orin." Koishi said, releasing from the hug. "Cool eyepatch. Now all you need is a ship, a crew, and the seven seas and you can be Captain Kaenbyou!" Koishi laughed a little.

Comment

Yakumo Estate - Gensokyo

As John listened to what Yukari was saying, his brow furrowed in confusion as he slowly shook his head. John didn't really know or trust what he had just heard, but if John heard correctly, it was as if Yukari was implying that something happened to the land outside of Gensokyo, something very... very bad.

"Wait, what? What are you talking about?", John asked in a concerned tone, clearly confused by what was going on.

As John spoke, he briskly walked up to Yukari and placed a hand on her shoulder in an effort to calm her down, directing her to try and calm herself.

"Slow down your breathing, close your eyes, and let out a deep breath. After that, I need you to clarify what you're talking about. What happened?", John calmly and clearly said to Yukari, wanting her to calm down before continuing.
                      sigpic

Comment

Yakumo Estate - Gensokyo

It took a few seconds for Yukari to calm down, but she did. The shadow of anxiety still loomed over her head, but at least she is coherent enough to explain the situation in full detail. "Well... okay... let me show you what happened."

Yukari opened a surveillance gap of various different locations. All of the locations had one thing in common: it was overrun by strange alien creatures and purple goo-like floor, with each location's respective landmarks towering over in the distance: either still standing, in slight disrepair, or hopelessly damaged. There were no signs of live humans, and ones that were present on the surveillance gap were dead, being fed by some of the alien creatures.

"A week ago, I whimsically looked out through one of my surveillance gap out of curiosity to find that the entire planet has been overrun with what I recall Zerg." Yukari began. "I tried to contact any and all organizations, friend or foe, to determine exactly what happened, but most if not all the organizations I contacted were toppled, their communications system crippled. I tried intervening, but their numbers are so large it was hard for me to take care of them all at once with my reduced power in the outside world."

Every surveillance gap now shifted towards one location. What looked like a human with Zerg appendages were walking out of some sort of a living structure with a small dog-like Zerg at her side. "So I had to do my own research for the past week. They originated from a dormant seed in South America. Brazilian government made a record of its' arrival, but they did not do anything because of its' dormancy. They were mistaken in the fact that they thought it was of no threat to humanity, considering their liberal attitude towards the outburst of Characters a few months ago. Now it grew, and their numbers rival that of the Devourer. Not only that, each individual unit of their army seems to be stronger than the Devourer's army."

"In my haste, I forgot to ask you or the other Youkais for help. I thought... I thought maybe they would deny my plea for help, what with the invasion 4 months ago and all." Yukari hesitantly continued, her voice fading off in the end. An apologetic tear formed in her eyes. "I... I don't know what I can do alone. They are too many. Gensokyo surely will fall if I don't do anything, but..."

Chireiden | Gensokyo

"Yarr, I be a pirate now!" Orin joked and laughed. This was the Orin everybody knew and loved: kind, light-hearted, almost the opposite of what you might expect from a corpse collector. "Come in! I'm sure Master Satori will be overjoyed to see you back!"
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Underground ruins of Metro Station M7 | Moscow, Russia

The trio of survivors were following the metro´s map of routes, like many other underground roads in other cities, it was a massive labyrinth were anyone could get lost without noticing. The Digimon was on the front using her memory of the map and tracing spots that were familiar to the overground, Nera was on the middle using her aura to detect any living thing, but there were only corpses of unlucky people who starved to death or illness, those were followed by the rats who, as scavengers, would always be the surviving species when so much death ocurred, there was also a lot of energy coming above the ground that was both purplish and yellowish, showing how much the Zerg had covered of the area.

On the last part of the group was the Commander, she was using her data pad to understand what they were dealing with. "I got to admit, you two were heavily prepared when the outbreak spread through a planet, there is next to no energy sources anymore, but this" she gestured to the digivice connected to the data pad. "It is such an odd object, it has almost, if not, infinite energy"

"In all the years I have had it, it has always been a reliable device" Renamon answered "A communicator, energy storage, teleporter through cyberspace, and many others that appear when needed" she explained "And about what we got from the Swarm, it was almost gone when Nera searched for them when there was still Internet, so only images and scarce information about some units"

They kept moving getting closer to an abandoned wagon when Nera suddenly tapped her bone staff, in an instant, they all used the rubble and debris to hide from what was slowly getting closer to their eye-view surroundings

Spoiler:

Comment

Chereiden

"I hope so, at least." Koishi said, sounding a little depressed. Regardless, she came in and looked out to the grand, seemingly neverending and sprawling hallways of the palace. She was always a little awed, and he always wondered how much it took to build this place. Regardless, she turned to Orin and smiled.

"Well, let's go meet her!" Koishi said, brushing off her previous comment, and skipping down the hall.

Comment

Yakumo Estate - Gensokyo

John simply stared at the observation portal as the horrific images were shown. He stared at it for a long while before turning to Yukari. Unlike the usual calm, relatively neutral demeanor John would usually have, the look on John's face was almost entirely different; his mouth hung slightly open, his eyes, for the first time that Yukari had ever seen, were filled with shock and horror. The only thing John could do was stare at her for a few seconds, trying to force words out of his mouth, but failing and looking away as he tried to regain the ability to speak. After a long pause, John looked back to her and spoke in a serious tone of voice.

"How long ago did this happen? How long ago did you find out?", John asked.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X