Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Cuckoo I still have no idea why you would want to RP as something so... vulnerable to death and possible deletion from the RP, but whatever floats your BOAT

Accepted
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

@ kristia. isn't fine arts art?

Comment

@Kristia
        Um, there's still 30 minutes until 2nd period. Why are you sending your character to the art classroom already?
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

Maybe she likes to be early?
          "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Except there's club activities in that classroom so she would be interrupting them. Quite rudely as a matter of fact.
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

but fine arts is art right?

Edit: wriggle explained it to me. i'm changing one of my clases to include sculping since i'm dumb bunny and didn't know fine arts didnt' include that.

sorry about that kristia ^^:

Edit 2: done
              Last edited by Tewi_Inaba; 08-01-2015, 04:43 AM.

Comment

my brain was foggy, it is still foggy, edition is in the process

EDIT: Edition is done
                Last edited by Kristia; 08-01-2015, 12:19 PM.
                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Weeeeeeee~ I finally got around to making my set of twins *^* I'll work on the artwork soon, I promise ;;;;;

Spoiler:

Name: Amaya and Callie Cunningham

Appearance:
                  Both – Height: 5'6 | Hair Color: Light brown | Eye color: Blue

Amaya has long straight hair when compared to Callie. She tends to wear jeans with flannel shirts a lot when off of work. Her wardrobe consists of stylish clothing of all kinds in bright and dark colors. Amaya likes flats and sneakers. She wouldn't be caught dead in a pair of heels unless it was at a party. Her work outfit is a t-shirt with the bakery's logo with jeans and an apron. Her weight is around 115 lb.

Callie keeps her hair shorter than that of her sister, the longest she lets it grow out it a little past her shoulders. She typically wears ripped jeans with t-shirts and isn't as fashion crazy as her twin. She occasionally wears a dress but it's only for parties. Her favorite type of footwear would be her colorful arrangement of combat boots alongside her black converse sneakers. Her work outfit is just a button up black shirt with black jeans. Her weight is 110 lb.

Biography: The Cunningham twins once lived in a small town in England. Though, to them, their town had become boring so eventually, at age 19, the two moved out and found Valhalla. They decided to buy an apartment and take online college classes while working part time jobs. Amaya is the more calm of the sisters and has a strange hobby of archery. Callie is more of an energetic girl who loved to go out and airsoft with her friends. Amaya works in a bakery where she helps with making bread and other treats while her twin works at an Internet cafe not too far from their apartment. The two enjoy drinking tea in the mornings and evenings together, though they always bicker over silly little things such as who's turn it is to wash the dishes or do the laundry. Amaya tends to yell at Callie for always gaming or designing games, saying it won't really get her anywhere. Callie normally responds with the fact that it's like engineering to her and that her sister's hobby is useless. The two have always fought like this due to their parents always fighting. Even after living for a year with each other, the twins have yet to hate each other. Both sister realize how important family is and would never hate each other.

Personality and Traits: Amaya is calm and level headed for the most part though she can be easily annoyed by things that don't make sense. She also does not like being wrong and will constantly try to prove her point to others. She typically freaks out if she comes across something she finds gross, such as bugs or dirty laundry on the ground.

Callie is a more energetic and outgoing type of person. She loves pulling pranks on others and is hardly ever serious. Her hobbies include airsofting and digital art along with playing video games until the crack of dawn. She tends to stay up extremely late and get sick easily from doing so. Callie's most major flaw would be the fact that she isn't as motivated as her sister. She also tends to lie a lot to get out of things she doesn't want to be involved in. Callie is also quite clumsy.

Powers:
                  Amaya can use all kinds of bows, from longbows to newer hunting bows. She is extremely gifted in archery, having practiced for most of her life. (Ironically, she won't be the one to become a prophet -w-)
                  Overall Threat Level: 2.5
                  Strength: 3 | Agility: 2 | Intelligence: 0 | Special: 5

Callie is an airsofter, so she knows how to fire both fake and real guns. She enjoys the thrill she gets from it and often wants to go down to a shooting range for her idea of a fun day.
                  Overall Threat Level: 11
                  Strength: 4 | Agility: 14 | Intelligence: 10 | Special: 16

Miscellaneous notes:

Amaya prefers quiet activities and no milk or sugar in her tea. She likes reading books while listening to music in her room. She's also a sucker for sweet things.

Callie is one for loud activities, like going down to a shooting range and practicing with a few carbines. She constantly gets on her sister's nerves by leaving messes in the kitchen or having the tv turned up too much. She enjoys milk in her tea and at least three spoonfuls of sugar in it. She also likes to play fps games but still hates COD. Callie is also the only one that can cook, her sister can only bake.

The two really enjoy fish and chips as a reminded of where they came from and as a treat at the end of the semester.
                  Last edited by DeadMasterChan; 08-02-2015, 02:48 AM.

Comment

Yay Flan!

Accepted. Wild out
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Woo welcome to the rp flan. here have some coffee.

Comment

I like that mug. It better be filled with tea

Comment

Only the best tea for you.

Comment

Wriggle what time is it
                            Sometimes I feel like the only normal person here
                            "My Threshing has been Extra Princely Fresh"

Spoiler: Hazmer Baybee

Comment

4:00 PM PST

I'd say it's about 9:22 - 23 AM ish
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Classes start when then?
                                Sometimes I feel like the only normal person here
                                "My Threshing has been Extra Princely Fresh"

Spoiler: Hazmer Baybee

Comment

Working...
                                X