Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well each period is 70 minutes so the useless homeroom ends at 9:40, with passing period of 5 minutes in between.

Thus, 9:45 AM
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

Have a really sketchy sketch (really bad ones, actually) of the twins ;;;;;;

Spoiler:

Comment

Kris plz post for Mirabelle and Misaka <3

Comment

um.. I already posted ^^;

EDIT: GAH, I didn´t see your post ><
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

(I know I´m double posting)

Tewi, What do you want me to ignore?
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

fixed my post should be fine now ^^:

@flan: really cute drawing ^^

Edit: @ kris. nothing i just posted something in the ic that was meant for the ooc by mistake so i deleted it saying ignore that

Comment

sorry for double posting and being dumb but kris what do you mean by "pulling the girl up". Just wasn't' sure if that meant you were pulling her towards you or lifting her up with one arm or something.

Comment

I meant lifting her up, let me edit that XP

Spoiler:

Comment

you gonna carry me off bridal style? :3

Comment

0.o?!
                      "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

hm.. maybe..?
                        https://media.licdn.com/mpr/mpr/p/6/...23/2394d01.jpg

Spoiler:

Comment

Comment

gee, we have just started and we already got possible drama paths XD

I think my idea of shounen style manga/RP is outdated, mostly because I haven´t watched shounen in like a year

Spoiler:

Comment

Well i think they look cute together :3

Comment

and that is why I love RPing, things can go to many places in the matter of minutes :P

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X