Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are you sure? Cause I did think of a change if needed. I'm fine if you want change, I won't argue on your final choice.

Sent from my SGH-T599N using Tapatalk
    "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Well, let's hear it at least. If you want, you can pm it.
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

Alright, give me a few minutes.

"No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

About the evil Omens, the ones who don´t have a "normal", they would look like Bleach´s Hollows (black and sleek beings with masks on their faces) or monsters like chimeras?
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Funnily enough, Omen are heavily inspired off of Hollows; lesser ones are monstrous in appearance, while stronger ones appear more human. Think of them as different kinds of Hollows without masks or holes.
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

Ok, now I can have the general idea of them
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Is that my que to watch the first season of bleach?

Comment

More than the fist episode. There's 366 episodes of it and I forget when the Arrancars show up.

Comment

Or you could just not watch bleach
                    Sometimes I feel like the only normal person here
                    "My Threshing has been Extra Princely Fresh"

Spoiler: Hazmer Baybee

Comment

First few arcs were good. Then it just got complicated, just like how every shonen anime are.
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Yeah I agree on Bleach. For a look of how basic lower Omens would be (by the sound of the description from Wriggle.) Just watch a few episodes of the first arc where straight up Hollows were more prominent.

After the first few arcs Hollows began to be replaced with mostly other stuff that are both related to and not related to hollows, and things started getting complicated as shit.

So yeah.

I agree with Wriggle AND Kilel. I agree with Kilel in that you can just not watch Bleach and look up what Hollows look like and that might give you a vague idea.

Comment

Listen, Zekai... I'm not ragging on you or anything because of past shit but....

That post is really shitassed.
                          "Yep, just got off the plane, crossing the ocean. Time to go to school!"

"Oh look there's buildings."

"Whoops, I'm late to school."

Do you actually have a computer? Because if so, you should keep Mobile posting to a minimum. It tends to create a level of laziness in posts.

Why not just have her go home for the day and explore the city? It's not like everyone is at the school
                          Last edited by Kilelicus; 07-30-2015, 11:23 PM.
                          Sometimes I feel like the only normal person here
                          "My Threshing has been Extra Princely Fresh"

Spoiler: Hazmer Baybee

Comment

I can make a post anyway I can to catch up. My phone is much faster than my computer and yes, I do have one.

Comment

Honestly I have to concur with Kilel, not only because of the quality of the post though.

I personally would NOT want to go to school as soon as I get out of an airplane. I'd rather take it easy for the day and then look for high schools to enroll in. It's just not realistic unless the person who was riding on the airplane had two extra hearts that constantly pumped energy into the bloodstream.

I'd recommend you change your intro post to something more believable. While that, you should also flesh it out more. Come on, you've been doing this for more than a year now, you should be able to make a decent-sized intro post. I can already think of one right now and I don't even control your character.
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

She isn't going to start school immediately. Just there to fill out some papers before she actually starts. I did plan some things out, give me some posts before you assume things.

Comment

Working...
                                X