X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Valhalla High | Rooftop

She normally wears less than this? The image of an even more scantily clad Alisa popped into Rez's head. He wondered if he might ever see her in such an outfit. "If this is considered heavy dress for you, I'd love to see how you dress casually!" he said in a humorous tone. "Before you continue, name's Rezar. I prefer to call myself Rez, rolls off the tongue better."

Now, He thought, If she normally wears less than this simply to show off her tattoo, the tattoo must be reaaaally important to her.

"The way you talk about exposing the tattoo... it must be really significant to you."
    Sometimes I feel like the only normal person here
    "My Threshing has been Extra Princely Fresh"

Spoiler: Hazmer Baybee

Comment

Valhalla High School l The soft grass.

Misaka seemed to be sleeping peacefully. She would turn and mumble now and then but she never said anything that made sense or sounded like real words. But slowly her relaxed face turned to one of discomfort as her dreams shifted and she began dreaming about school. It was as if her brain was trying to remind her she needed to go to class soon. She dreamed she was in class and that the teacher was teaching something that didnt' make any sense to her, but somehow the rest of the class seemed to understand it right away. She tried to ask for help but found herself unable to speak. she tossed and turned until she finally spoke, out loud so that the pink haired girl could hear. "I don't get it." A few moments later Misaka finally woke and rubbed her eyes.

Comment

The pinkette was in a good reading pace when she heard Misaka mumbling non-understandable words, she looked at the girl who suddenly woke up with something about not getting it. Mirabelle looked at the girl "Bad dreams?" she asked
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Rooftop | Valhalla High School

Of course he would want to see me in less, Alisa thought stoically. "Hmm, Rez, is it? You're right: it does roll off my tongue nicely."

"Now about my tattoo, it is very significant to me. I hate having it, but it's also a social symbol for my family." Alisa continued her story, quickly hashing up ways to cover up her real backstory. Reading different novels since she was a child helped a lot in this scenario. "There are... despicable people out there: those that believe polygamy is still a thing, those that believe in medieval style of familial relationships. I am... an offspring between my father and a raped individual. I do not know of who she was before she had me, but I carry on her middle and last name, as if they're my only memoir for her. She died right after giving birth to me, you see."

"My father and his other wives raised me. I'd say they raised me well, if you consider being locked in a dungeon with very little affection from anyone. I was provided more than enough food, and good education. My tutor said I was gifted; I studied about quantum physics while all my siblings were still having trouble with fractions. But I was never given love or a friend to talk to. Perhaps that's why I'm such a loner."

"On my thirteenth birthday, my father decided to make me, of all his children, into his heiress. Of course others were jealous, but they couldn't defy my father, patriarch of the house. They could only watch with wrathful eyes as I was branded permanently with the tattoo that you see now.

"I can't even remember how many times I was beaten up and tortured in secret. My siblings; they are all... pretty archaic people. They thought they would take over my rights as heir if they... impregnated me with their babies. Thankfully one of the servants overheard their scheme and allowed me to escape with portion of my fortune. I never looked back; I took a train to Moscow, then boarded a plane to here, Valhalla. Now I live in hiding, although I really couldn't be happier with it. This tattoo... I'd get rid of it, but at the same time, it's a family marking, and if I do decide to return to my castle... then it'll come in handy."
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

Valhalla High | Rooftop

"Whoa..." Rez didn't honestly expect the story behind that tattoo to be so heavy. He figured it would be something important to her, rather than some sort of branding that she would have preferred not to have. "That got dark... really fast. I'm uh... sorry to hear you went through all of that." Then he thought about the story for a little bit.

"Wait, they still monarchical families in Russia? They have castles in Russia? And quantum physics? Hmm... If that's true... a buddy of mine asked me once if I knew why time slowed down when you go close to the speed of light. Why people age slower like that. Maybe you can tell me?"

Comment

"You'd be surprised at how many things Russia hides in its' vast lands." Alisa scoffed at Rez's rather surprised reaction. She understand that he was surprised about there still being a polygamous, medieval family in the year 2015, but was there really any shock factor about there being castles and quantum physics in Russia?

"To answer your question there, the principle of relativity and the principle of invariant light speed. I'll end it there because trying to explain it will make my brain hurt." Alisa finished as she picked up her novel. "You look it up on your own time... or you can ask that class president Maya. She's in your grade, isn't she?"
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

The Royal Ridge Apartment Building- Cunningham Residence | Downtown Valhalla

A single alarm clock rang loudly in one room as a tired Callie rolled over, her hand trying to find the off button as quickly as possible. She had stayed up until two in the morning. Mornings were not Callie's favorite but she eventually is always awoken by her hungry twin, Amaya. Both twins were enrolled in online college classes, giving them the opportunity to work for more hours a week. With a towel on her head, Amaya frowned at her sleeping sister. "Get up or you'll be late for work again. And you were supposed to make breakfast today."

Callie sat up, tiredly rubbing her eyes. "Yeah yeah... Is the tea just about done? I'll get dressed for work if you make it this time." Running a hand through her hair, she flashed a smile at her sister. "I had an amazing round last night with a few friends, you know. You could ask about that instead of standing there and giving me a death stare."

"I know you did, I bet the whole building can hear you screaming." Amaya sneered before chuckling. "And yes, the tea will be done soon. Get off your butt and get dressed, you git. If you're late again, I don't want to hear it." Walking away from the door, she began to get ready herself, preparing for a fun day of work. Callie jumped out of bed, grabbing her work clothes, before bounding off into the shower, smirking at her sister.
                Last edited by DeadMasterChan; 08-02-2015, 05:47 PM.

Comment

Valhalla High | Rooftop

"Wow, you weren't kidding about being a loner, were you?" Rez asked as he started to right himself up. He turned his head toward Alisa and began to scoot his way over to where she was laying down and eyed her book on the way.

"Whatchya readin'?" He asked in a sort of "I'm not expecting an actual answer" sort of way, observing the book. "Mortal Instruments, huh? How is it?"

Comment

Misaka stretched out and yawned again, ringing the sleepiness from her body before resting her head back on the jacket that had been covering her. "well i.." Misaka was about to answer but she suddenly stopped when it donged on her what was happening. for her to wake up she must have fallen asleep but she didn't remember coming out here. She also didn't' remember packing her jacket so how did it get there? Upon further inspection she realized it wasn't' her jacket after all meaning Kris had given her it as a blanket. As Misaka tried to play through what could have possibly lead her to this new setting in her mind her cheeks flushed red and her mind filled with over there top dramatic romantic censorious.

Remembering that the woman she was fantasizing about was standing right next to her, Misaka snapped back into reality, and her body flinched backwards. This caused her to bump the back of her head on the tree she had been resting under hard enough that a single apple fell from the tree and landed atop her head. "Ow.. OWWW!" she cried as she rubbed the two sour spots on her head. "itai, itai" she mumbled as she stood up carefully, the girl's jacket still in hand. "Umm, i-is this yours?"

Comment

Mirabelle saw the whole process of Misaka waking up, from noticing where she was to getting back on reality by hitting a tree, which made the pinkette cringe for a second. As the girl managed to get back in the living world, she asked about the jacket "Yeah, you were shivering so I did the good deed" she answered while letting her back relax on the tree
                      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Homeroom 2C | Valhalla High School

Drake was a little saddened that Karuna had quickly decided to introduce him to everyone else, as he wouldn't get a chance to come up with possibly an entertaining idea for a game. Fortunately his disappointment and sadness was outmatched by an eagerness to meet everyone in the class.

Without any further hesitation or words, Drake simply nodded as he grabbed his hat, and tossed it into the air before catching it and putting it on.

"Well what are we waiting for? Let us go help me make new friends!" Drake spoke proudly and excitedly as he then began waiting for Karuna to lead the expedition through the class.

Yukimura Household | Uptown District

Unfortunately for Ikazuchi, her son was nowhere to be seen when she finished making a delicious breakfast of French Toast.

The television was left running, Kaito's coat was nowhere to be seen on the coat-rack, and his empty cup of coffee could be seen sitting on a table in the main hallway of the household. Though the sound of the front door closing shut could be heard as Kaito had left the building with no intentions of eating his mother's breakfast. Even though he wouldn't have normally skipped out on his mother's french toast, he had felt like right now, getting to the high-school is more important... Despite Ikazuchi having had called his office telling the chief that he will not be working today due to being sick.

Right now though the case to him is more important.

With that... he had left the house and has begun his treck through the city, and to the High School.

Comment

Administrator's Office - Valhalla High

Yuki took her time but made sure not to make it too long. Yuki made sure her handwriting was neat before she handed it in. "Is there anything else you need ma'am?" Yuki asked politely as she hands in the paper.
                          "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

The Royal Ridge Apartment Building- Cunningham Residence | Downtown Valhalla

As the bathroom door was opened wide, steam as well as Callie emerged from the shower. Callie's white towel was wrapped around her slender body, and she stood behind her sister, draping her arms around her twin. "So, sis, what should we do on our time off? I might go down to the range for some practice with my carbines." She smirked as Amaya pushed her away, pointing to the bathroom.

"Go get dressed so you can drink your tea and go to work, you bloody idiot." Amaya sipped at her tea, annoyed now. "I can't understand why you're talking about free time when we have night classes. I have to work soon anyways, so hurry up." She stood up, moving gracefully to the couch before turning the TV on, flipping through the channels with a sigh. "More murders, huh? That's quite worrying. At least there's not much crime other than these murders."

Callie laughed, closing the door behind her. "Well, as long as it isn't near us, I guess it's just fine. But it almost makes me wish we were back home." Sliding her undergarments on, she admired herself in the mirror, holding onto her button up shirt and pants. Shaking her head, Callie pulled her black skinny jeans on, the ripped holes on her knees. Buttoning up her shirt half way, she left the room to sit at the table, taking one sip of the tea before spitting it out. "What is this shit?"

"Oh right, there's no milk nor sugar in the tea. I don't add that in for you, remember?" Amaya chuckled, looking over to her twin slightly. "Well, are you ready to go? We have to leave together just in case." The only response she got was a middle finger flashed at her as her twin buttoned the rest of her shirt up. "Finish up that tea so we can be on our way."

Comment

"It's an interesting read." Alisa answered, not even bothered by the fact that Rez was so close to her now. "A bit childish, but their take on the supernatural like vampires and werewolves are intriguing to say the least."

Alisa looked up and met Rez's eyes. "Do you believe in the supernatural?"

Homeroom 2C | Valhalla High School

The introduction went by like a storm. She dragged Drake through the classroom, introducing him to the entire class and letting Drake know of who each and every classmate was. There was Desiree in the cheerleader squad, Edwin who was the smartest person in the entire class, Layla who plays the flute, and the rest of the class. Karuna's own charisma made the classmates end up being nice to Drake even with his bizarre introduction in the beginning of class.

"So? Do you like the class?" Karuna asked at the end of it all, as cheerful as ever.

Valhalla High School

Fortunately for Nick, the head security guard was taking a nap; which would allow him to sneak by and enter his homeroom, 3B, without much trouble... unless he runs into a staff member while heading to the classroom, that is.

Yukimura Household | Uptown District

"S... son?" Ikazuchi heard the door close as she noticed Kaito leaving without his breakfast. With downcast eyes, she stared at the empty coatrack and realized that he left to work, crestfallen that the two won't be able to spend time together today. "...good luck."
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Valhalla High School

Within a relatively small amount of time, Nicholas had already sprinted across the sports field and had made it to one of the doors near into the school. He sighed in relief as he glanced back to the firled he ran through, silently praising the good fortune he had that he didn't run into campus security. That would have only compounded on the already terrible luck he was already having, and right now he was still rather annoyed that he was late for his first day at this new school. He could only hope that his luck held out for a little bit longer, just long enough to get him to class without being seen. With that thought in mind, Nicholas silently and carefully cracked open the door, letting him peek into the hall with little chance of detection. Seeing that the coast was clear, Nicholas entered the building, silently closing the door behind him.

The halls were relatively empty during this part of the day, meaning the only thing he had to worry about was the occasional teacher walking about, which Nicholas was sure to avoid. It took close to five minutes to reach the hallway his class was located in, but time didn't weigh too heavily on his mind right now. His only objective was to get into the classroom, and right now it was just down the hall.
                                Originally posted by S121
                                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X