X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Valhalla High | Rooftop

Rez shrugged and planted his hands behind him, leaning back a little bit. He looked down at Alisa and shrugged, sort of. "I guess you could say that. I sometimes get the feeling that I'm being watched when there's nobody around. Maybe it's the murderer~" Rez joked, wiggling his fingers in a humorous manner, "But in all seriousness, I couldn't tell you for sure if the supernatural actually exists or not. But I think it'd be cool if it did exist!"
    Sometimes I feel like the only normal person here
    "My Threshing has been Extra Princely Fresh"

Spoiler: Hazmer Baybee

Comment

Rooftop | Valhalla High School

Alisa knew better that it was the Omens out hunting and killing humans. Normal humans like Rez won't be able to realize that until their pitiful body were impaled by some sort of Omen appendage. For his safety, Alisa could enlighten him about them... but chose not to. Too much complicated information to explain.

"Who knows...? Maybe there are something supernatural looking at you right now." Alisa shrugged, slightly smiling at the subtle hint she made. She could see them; even if they're disguised. In fact, there's a lone Omen, disguised as seemingly innocuous blue bucket, hiding in the shadows watching the two. "Anyway, I'm gonna head back to my class. You have fun here."

3rd floor Hallway | Valhalla High School

All seemed quiet on the 3rd floor. Nick's class, 3B, was located on the second door to the right. He just have to take a few seconds to get into it. However...

"...so my husband went to the bakery and bought me another cake with correct message written on it."

"How romantic! I wish I could find a good man to get married to."

Nick could hear from the floor under two teachers coming up to third floor. If he doesn't hurry, he'll be caught.
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

Valhalla High | Rooftop

Rez shrugged and rose to his own feet, he approached the ledge, above his classroom, and slowly began to climb down, with a little bit more difficulty than he had making his way up. He hoped that the teacher for the next class wouldn't be in the classroom, but figured that he would deal with it if he had to.

"I'm back everyone~!" He said in a singsong voice as he threw himself through the open window.

Comment

Outside The Royal Ridge Apartment Building | Downtown Valhalla > En route to their jobs

Callie sighed, walking beside her sister, shaking her head. "I wonder why the murders keep happening here, of all places." She chuckled, looking to the side. "I know we moved out here for adventure but murder mysteries have never been my favorite." Her left hand ran through her hair as her twin just kept on marching along. "Don't you feel bad? Those high schoolers are probably getting all worked up or even treating it like a joke when the murders just keep getting closer..."

Amaya frowned, just shaking her head. "I don't think so. They know it's serious, I'm sure. They're smart, don't you think so?" They stopped at a street light, waiting for the chance to cross the street. "But these things happen everywhere it seems. We shouldn't worry too much, just be careful at work and all that." The two sisters gave each other a hug, before Amaya went into the bakery as her twin continued to walk. 'She'll be fine walking the few blocks on her own...'

Callie smiled, tugging at her collar. "She's such a worry wart, I could tell." Her smirk gave way from her smile. "I kn ow how to handle myself and she knows that... Ah, I hope the cafe has enough customers." Callie ran her hand through her hair again as she crossed the street. "Just a few more blocks to go, no worries. I do this every day."

Comment

Homeroom 3B | Valhalla High School

"Rez!"

Rez would notice a rather malnourished and sickly looking girl with black hair and a medical eyepatch stand in front of the window as he entered the homeroom. She was quite shorter than Rez, and looked so skinny she looked like she would wobble and fall. She stared at Rez authoritatively, although her short height and rather cute and fragile appearance didn't make her very intimidating.

"I thought you were heading up to the roof again!" Maya shouted as menacingly as possible, but no one could really take her seriously. She was just so damn... cute. "Do you really want me to tell the teacher? I told you not to!"
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

Homeroom 2C | Valhalla High School

Being introduced to the class by Karuna was quite... fun. Drake was actually having quite an entertaining time. Karuna's energetic and happy-go-lucky personality really made things easier for Drake, as deep down something told him he wouldn't have as easy a time introducing himself to everyone without her. Either way, Drake was intrigued by the class despite the, less than diverse group of students. Things seemed to be like a stereotypical classroom. They had the popular cheerleader, the nerd, the jock, and the musician girl. Other than that things did go quite smoothly.

When Karuna was done introducing him to most of the students, she had asked him what he thought. This made Drake slam his cane on the ground while tilting his head away from Karuna, then towards her.

"I am going to lean towards... yes! The students seemed quite normal, yet not too boring. I am sure though that I can definitely bring a bit of spice to any boring situation this class might have."

Comment

Valhalla High | Class 3B

"Maya, nooooo~" Rez teased. "If you tell on me then we'll ALL get detention. Even you~" He added. He ran his hand through his hair, taking on a rather cool appearance, and approached Maya. "Besides!" He placed his hand on Maya's head and began to ruffle her hair, as well. He leaned in and brought his face ever so close to her and spoke more slowly.

"Why would you want to tell on a face like this? Maybe if you're extra good to me today, I'll give you a kiss." He said, winking at the class representative. He thought it was adorable that she thought her role in the class gave her some sort of intimidation factor. Such a pitiable creature like Maya would never so recklessly follow through with something that would leave a stain on her permanent record.

Comment

Valhalla High School

Upon hearing the voices behind him draw closer, Nicholas tensed up and his eyes widened as much as they could as his heart squeezed tight. His face contorted into that of a wide, open frown of fear and slight anticipation and excitement as he darted his gaze behind him, then to class 3-B's doorway. This was it. If he did not move now, his window of opportunity would close and he would be caught. Without hesitation, Nicholas sprinted on his tiptoes as fast as he could, trying to move as fast as he could while trying to make as little noise as possible. The very moment, Nicholas's hand made contact with the doorknob, it was immediately twisted open and the door opened just a few inches before Nicholas swiftly maneuvered into the room and spun to close the door. Although his entrance was quite abrupt and chaotic, he swiftly but gently closed the door, silently exhaling as his body eased itself from its previous tension.

After taking a moment to relax himself, Nicholas tuned to face the rest of the class and began to walk towards the nearest empty desk, but as he walked towards it, he noticed a boy and girl talking to one another. Now, it was perfectly normal to see boys and girls talking to one another, but what Nicholas found strange was that they did not quite look like they were getting along. The girl looked rather angry, and the boy ruffled her hair. Nicholas did not really know what was going on between them, but it would definitely not be wise to barge in and ask questions. For now, he would merely observe and try to understand the situation before acting.
                  Originally posted by S121
                  Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                  sigpic

Comment

Homeroom 3B | Valhalla High School

"I-" Maya tried to intervene, until Rez mentioned something about giving her a kiss. She blushed wildly and stepped back a bit as she brought her hand to her head in a valiant effort to stop herself from swooning. She looked like she was about to faint as she muttered softly: "You... you're right I guess... I won't tell a teacher about this..."

Homeroom 2C | Valhalla High School

"Awesome! Things'll be even livelier now!" Karuna giggled and instinctively turned to find Alisa, seated on her chair, reading her book. "EEeeeeeeh? Alisa?"

Alisa turned to Karuna and simply waved, her face expressionless. "Hey."

"When did you come back?" Karuna asked, legitimately curious.

Alisa looked around to find that everyone was looking at her now, intrigued to see what's going on. "What do you mean? I was here the entire time."

"NO YOU WEREN'T YOU WERE UP ON THE ROOFTOP AGAIN WEREN'T YOU!" Karuna fiercely stormed towards Alisa who stood up to meet her face to face.

"Are you going to do anything about it?" Alisa asked intimidatingly, which made Karuna flinch back a little.

"A... at least say hi to the new student! I was going to introduce you to him before you ran off!" Karuna shouted, pointing at Drake. Alisa looked at Drake, staring intently at his eyes, then made a smirk.

"Sup." Alisa greeted. "So... Drake huh?"

Aegir Beach

After an hour of shooting, the entire photo shoot was over. The models, while disappointed that they had to do the same thing tomorrow with the street-side fashion catalog, were nonetheless happy that they got to leave early. Some of them were hungry, so one of the models came up with an idea to go to a nearby bakery to buy some bread. Everyone agreed.

"Nice castle!" Bora approached Koishi who now had an entire fortress of sand around her, complete with little towers and decorative flairs. She was in the middle of trying to take off her shorts. "I'm going to head to a bakery nearby and grab some bread. Do you want to come with me?"

Starlight Cafe | Downtown

As Callie arrived at her workplace, she could notice that there were her colleagues already getting ready to greet their customers by wiping the tables and cleaning the floor. The employee were mostly female like Callie, although there was the male supervisor named Kyle who was a legitimate barista studying to become a professional brewer, barista, and a Q-grader. Coincidentally, Callie plays games online with Kyle and a few other people regularly.

"Good morning Callie!" Kyle greeted Callie, not mad at all at how late she was compared to others. One of the selling point about having Kyle as a boss was that he never rebuked anyone. Even when firing someone, he did it apologetically instead of in a demanding tone. "Crazy games last night, huh?"
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Starlight Cafe | Downtown

Callie grinned, making her way to the bar, leaning forwards across it a little. "Oh hell yeah! Man, the way they got beat by just us was too funny! We have to get another session like that going, Kyle." She pushed off the counter and laughed a bit. "I bet you their arses are sore from all the hurt we put on them. It was brilliant." Callie never worried about clocking in, she would get paid the same as always for the same amount of time. Twirling around now, she stopped and looked at Kyle, tilting her head to the side. "So, what is today's special gonna be? Something with lots of sugar? Or maybe something with a bit of rum in it?" This time she sat at the counter, smirking at her boss. "You always have something up your sleeve so you should spill today's special out now or I'll have to go one on one with you tonight!" she teased, sticking her tongue out playfully.

Short Cake Bakery | Downtown

Amaya sighed, walking into the bakery late. "Sorry about being late, boss, I'll get started on preparing the cakes and the macarons." She blinked, grabbing an apron and going straight to the cake station, grabbing some sheet cake from the fridge. Amaya was in charge of creating small cakes in the morning and baking other sweets. Her co-workers normally baked bread, cookies, and cupcakes in the morning, so she was stuck with the other tasks. Though she did often get praised for her cake designs, she liked making other sweets and small things that she could spend more time with. As she began to ice the cake up with sweet buttercream frosting, she smiled just a little. 'I'm lucky to have such a fun job, huh...'
                      Last edited by DeadMasterChan; 08-04-2015, 02:46 AM.

Comment

Aegir Beach

Koishi put the finishing touches, putting in the little details to make the walls look like bricks with her fingers a Bora came up.

"Thanks!" Koishi pushed herself out of the hole she dug, being careful to not destroy the walls a he clambered over them, dusting off her clothes. "I could go for a bite to eat too. Maybe they have Snickerdoodles!" Koishi beamed, making a big smile. "With all the softness and the cinnaminimineous stuffins!"

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Valhalla High | Classroom 3B

Rez paid no attention to the new boy who had just entered the room. Instead, he opted to continue his onslaught against the adorable, helpless Maya. He stepped closer to her and put his left hand beneath her chin, readying his right hand to catch her if she did, in fact, faint. She looked like she was inches away from passing out. He lifted her chin up a little bit, being that he stood taller than her, and stared deeply into her eyes.

"What's wrong, Maya? Feeling a little bit flustered? You're so cute when you're embarrassed, Ms. Class President. Could it be you like the idea of me giving you a kiss?" Rez said, slowly getting closer to her face in an attempt to fluster her even more. He could tell she was about to pass out and began moving his arm into position to catch her.

Comment

Valhalla High School l The soft grass.

Misaka's blush returned, clearly not used to such kind treatment from another person. "oh you're just spoiling me" She said with a slight giggle. She handed Mirabelle her jacket back. "Thank you, but we should probably get ready to go to class soon"

Comment

Classroom 3B | Valhalla High School

"Th- that's not-" Maya's face was red like an apple's as she whimpered. She was hopelessly reliant on Rez now to stop herself from falling on the ground from swooning. Too much information was going on in her head. Kiss? Cute when embarrassed?

He was advancing towards her face in an attempt to actually give her a kiss. She looked like she was about to panic. "N- no- don't come closer!" She pleaded until she really fainted, limp, held by Rez's hand.

Aegir Beach

"Yum!" Bora concurred. Her shirt came off as well, leaving her once again in a set of pink lingerie that, reflected by the sunlight, appeared almost transparent against her skin. "Then follow me. We have to catch up to my friends before they can leave us."
                              Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 08-04-2015, 04:32 PM.
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Valhalla High | Classroom 3B

"Rezar, you went too far!" one of the students cried out. Rez simply chuckled as the class representative went limp in his arm.

"Ah, don't you worry about Ms. Class President, here. She'll be fine." He said with a wide grin on his face. "Besides, we've got like twenty minutes before the teacher shows up. I'm sure she'll wake up before then." He added. He then knelt down and placed his left hand behind her knees and scooped Maya up into the air before carrying her over to her desk. He gently set her down in her chair and retracted his left arm. Using his now free hand, he arranged Maya's arms in a sort of pillow arrangement and gently placed Maya's head upon them, making it look like she had simply passed out on her desk.

"Besides, even if she doesn't wake up by then, we can just tell the teacher that she got really into her studying last night and lost track of time. That'll be her alibi for being conked out!"

He then noticed Nicholas at the door and turned to face him, leaning on Maya's desk. "Oh hey there! You lost, buddy? Sorry, but our class rep is out of commission for now. I'm gonna try waking her up, so if you need help, just ask one of the other students."

He then turned back to Maya and knelt over, prodding the fainted girl's face with his index finger. "Maaaayaaaa~. Wake uuuuup~" He said. He waited for a few moments before giving up and deciding to go with his alternative plan: He stood up a little and situated himself over Maya's ear. He inhaled and pursed his lips a little, getting close to her. He then blew gently directly into Maya's ear, thinking that might wake her up.
                                Last edited by Kilelicus; 08-04-2015, 05:26 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X