X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Classroom 3B | Valhalla High School

As soon as wind touched her ear, Maya shot up with a sudden and adorable gasp. She looked around to find everyone look at her thanks to the cute yelp she made. Some students gave a light chuckle as she noticed Rez, situated rather closely to her.

"Eeep!" Maya made another cute scream, almost falling off her chair before catching herself. "You... what do you want from me?!"
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

Valhalla High | Classroom 3B

Rez grinned stupidly as Maya reacted to how close he was to he once again. He then backed off and leaned on his own desk, which was humorously right next to hers. "Ah, settle down. I'm just having some fun with you. You really are cute when you're all flustered, Maya." He said. "By the way..."

He pointed at the boy who had come through the door earlier, "Were we supposed to get a new guy today?"
      Sometimes I feel like the only normal person here
      "My Threshing has been Extra Princely Fresh"

Spoiler: Hazmer Baybee

Comment

Aegir Beach

"Okie dokey, Mrs. Bora. Lead the way!" Koishi said, the smile from before still plastered onto her face, before it settled and she scratched her hat, a she gazed around. "Whichever way that is, that is."

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Short Cake Bakery | Downtown

Amaya grinned, icing the cake with fancy designs. "Ah, I'll pipe some flowers on the sides... And I think the chocolate roses are already done in the fridge from yesterday." The cake was halfway done as she wiped her forehead with her arm gently, icing getting on her cheek a bit. "Ah, hey, are the cookies done yet? We need a few more batches out here!" She called back into the kitchen, smiling as someone shouted back playfully. Looking back at her cake, Amaya smiled, admiring her work before slowly finishing the other half.

Comment

Fortunately, the way the two students acted were not as hostile as he had originally thought. He silently exhaled in relief, now that he didn't have to worry about some kind of incident breaking out in the classroom. Of course, his sense of relief was suddenly cut short when Nicholas then noticed that the two students were now watching him. A look of surprise flashed across his face before he quickly averted his gaze and acted as if he wasn't watching them. He then quickly made his way to his desk and took off his backpack before sitting down.
            Originally posted by S121
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Classroom 3B | Valhalla High School

"...the teacher announced that we'll be having a new student yesterday, you know." Maya sighed as she stood up. "Seriously, Rez, do you ever listen to the announcements?"

Maya then walked towards the new student, who was seated on a seemingly empty seat.

"Hello!" Maya greeted Nick in a rather formal way. "You must be the new student. My name is Maya. Nice to meet you!"

Short Cake Bakery | Downtown

A few minutes of brisk walk and a lot of pointless chatting later, the group of models and Koishi arrived at the Short Cake Bakery. They were loud and boisterous as they entered, immediately notifying the employees of the arrival.

"Ooh, this place smells good!" Bora savored the smell of freshly baked bread as she turned to Koishi. "Don't you think?"
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

Rez quickly approached from behind Maya and threw his right arm around her shoulders before closing one eye and smiling at the new kid. He pointed his thumb into his chest and spoke.

"And I'm Rezar Privus! You can just call me Rez. I'm Maya's boyfriend!" He said, deciding to tease Maya a little more. He did so love seeing her face's cherry hue when she got embarrassed. He held out his left hand, offering a handshake to the new kid.
                Sometimes I feel like the only normal person here
                "My Threshing has been Extra Princely Fresh"

Spoiler: Hazmer Baybee

Comment

Valhalla High School l The soft grass.

Mirabelle shrugged at the compliment "All to help a new friend" she smiled at Misaka and then heard about the class. The pinkette looked at her phone and noticed the few minutes they had left before the second class started "You are right, we better move" she said getting up and offering her hand to the black haired student
                  Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Misaka looked at the girls hand confused for a second. When it donged on her what was going on her face flushed red again and in a panic she looked to her left and her right to see if anyone else was around. When it was clear that her had was being offered to Misaka she seemed really nervous. If Mirabelle wanted to hold her hand did that mean she liked her? her brain raced 1000 words per second finally ending on the though that she didn't want to miss this chance. In a panic she quickly took hold of the girl's bandaged hand and held it in her own. It wasn't until after she wrapped her thumb around the pink haired girl's that she thought. ("wait what if she only wanted a hand shake")
                    Last edited by Tewi_Inaba; 08-05-2015, 01:34 AM.

Comment

Even though she had spent less than an hour with Misaka, Mirabelle had already see the girl fidget and panic enough times to see that something was wrong. She had her guesses, and most had the same source, which was her direct attitude and not minding trivial stuff. So as she sighed for a second before lifting the girl up on her feet.

"You know that you donīt need to keep trying to be good with me, you know?" she spoke still calm, but with a rather.. tired tone, like if she was already used to things like that "Did one of the girls told you to this because of something like blackmail or a bet?" she asked, she wasnīt mad or something similar. Mirabelle wasnīt the most popular girl at school and often was a target for rumors and pranks, although the latter never worked since she was almost always alert to avoid the buckets of water or paint balloons on lockers, etcetera, yet the spoiled girls never learned when to stop.
                      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Valhalla High School l The soft grass

Misaka squeaked in shock and a tiny bit of fear. She didn't think Mirabelle would harm her but she wasn't used to being taken off her feet. Hearing the girl's questioning she knew she had offended her some how. How much or in what way she wasn't' very sure but she was at least a little upset. She questioned her on if someone had put her up to this, but she didn't' know what THIS meant. She had a guess but just thinking about it made her face fluster red again so she tried to push it to the back of her mind while she answered.

"I-it's not like that. I just... it's been really lonely ever since my dad died. I haven't been able to make a lot of friends and you're the firs person who has taken an interest in me" She explained then worrying about how Mirabelle would interpenetrate the word interest. "I'm just nervious cause i want you to like me. I'm sorry" She hung her head, ashamed of her embarrassing behavior that had upset the only friend she had.

Comment

Knowing that the girl was showing hints of scare, Mirabelle put a hand on the girlīs shoulder gently so she could calm down "Look, Iīm not trying to scare you or anything like that, but in a place like this" she gestured to the school "Students are like animals, they love to have an odd one so they can play around with him or her, so Iīm just being careful" she explained "I can tell you are being honest, it is really hard for a new student to pull off a prank, and since you are indeed trying to be calm despite the fear on our eyes, I have to apologize to you"

"I can give you an advice though, try to show some backbone because those piranhas" Mirabelle gestured to the school again "Will think of you as a new easy target, and donīt try to convince others you are good at X thing or Y subject, just be yourself and enjoy it with few who you can trust"

Spoiler:

Comment

Misaka's face visibly relaxed when the girl with pink hair laid her hand on her shoulder. Her bandaged hand felt warm and comforting like that of a responsible elder sibling. She was relieved when she heard that her new friend wasnt' mad at her, and her explanation was understandable. High school kids were the worst kind of people and more often than not anyone who was differant was a target of bullying. Misaka knew this much first hand. When she listened to Mirabelle's advice it was as if something clicked inside her mind. It was visible on her face too, she looked like she had just been enlightened. Misaka's face returned to a smile once more, a slight giggle coming from her throught before she wrapped both arms around the girl and squeezed her in a gentle but firm embrace. "Thank you, Mirabelle-senpai!"

Comment

To say she was surprised was an understatement, the pinkette just answered "No problem, but right now we got to go to our class, we might have until the second one, but we can still be late if we donīt move" she said reaching for their bags. "So what class do you have first?" she asked to the black haired student

Spoiler:

Comment

Unfortunately for Nicholas, the two students had not simply forgotten him. Instead, they both approached his desk and stopped in front of him. He was half-expecting a confrontation, but when the girl introduced herself in a rather formal way, Nicholas quickly remembered that he was a new student; it would only make sense that there would be some people that would greet and welcome him. Just then, the boy wrapped his arm around the girl and outstretched a hand to him as he introduced himself as well.

To be honest, Nicholas was not really used to people being so warm and welcoming. Usually people just ignored him and went about their own business, but then again, he was no longer in the same country as before. He would now encounter different mindsets, different ways of thinking in Valhalla, and this was just one example of possibly many more to come. With that in mind, Nicholas to lower his guard and accept the greeting.

"Thank you. It's nice to meet you two as well.", Nicholas said to the two of them as he shook Rez's hand, giving a light smile as he did so.
                                Originally posted by S121
                                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X