X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Convenience Shop

"Good night to ya too." Koishi called out, before looking to the room. It was small, smaller than the motels she was used to. It gave her that little nice and cozy feeling. She plopped down onto the bed. It was cushy. She liked that. She looked over to the little bedside desk, and flicked off the lamp on it, coating the room in darkness.

She took off her hat and snuggled under the covers, putting said hat on the pillow next to her before patting it.

"Tomorrow's a busy day, lil' hat friend. Sleep tight." Koishi said, before shifting a little, and shutting her eyes.

"(...and don't let the bedbugs bite...)" came a very, very faint voice, emanating from seemingly nowhere. Koishi didn't hear it, as she slept away peacefully.

A busy day... indeed.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Mirabelle´s Home

Misaka happily followed the girl with a spring in her step and a smile on her face. She quickly put on an apron, pulled out a few ingredients and got right to work. She took some chicken, peppers peas bits of carrot and potato, salt, butter milk and a little pie crust. she had her heart set on chicken pot pie, and she was making a lot of it. At least it would be a lot for two people, she seemed to be making enough for a family of five.

It didn't take her to long to get everything prepared and then she popped it in the oven and set the timer. When all of that was done she sat back down at the table with a soft small and a small yawn. "It's been a while since I've had such fresh ingredients to work with. I hope it turns out alright."

Comment

Valhalla

Thus the night falls, and the day begins once again. The Omens, vanquished by the sunlight, shelters themselves in the shadows, disguised as everyday objects, animals, and even people. Be wary, friends. Be wary...

(Lazy timeskip goooo)
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

Convenience Shop

Koishi's eyes cracked open, blinking a few times as sunshine poured through the window above her head. She sat up in bed, noticing her hair was unusually unmessy, causing her to re-ruffle it as she picked up her hat and placed it above said hair. She did a big yawn and stretched fully, hopping out of bed and moving her toesies. All accounted for. She peeked out into the hallway. All quiet, allowing her to quietly move downstairs, being careful not to make a creak as she reached ground level.

"Okay, first goal..." Koishi mumbled to herself. "Get stuff, bring back here, right."

"Second goal... what was that again?" Koishi scratched her hat in thought. "Um.... I'll figure it out."

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

((Ah screw it. Just gonna post this post.))

Valhalla High School | Entrance

Is the morning sun shined down on the town, students were beginning to make their way into the school. Only a small crowd was outside as slowly more and more were beginning to make their way. Among this crowd of students was Drake, dressed in the same clean and tidy white suit and dress pants from yesterday, but they were cleaned and well taken care of. In fact it looked like a completely clean suit. However something seemed a bit different. He didn't have the same energetic spring in his step as he had the day before. Rather he was holding his white top hat a little down over his forehead, all the while making sure the hand he was using the hand to hold his hat down a little, his right hand, was covering his right eye as he walked. This left it hard to see how his face looked as he entered the school building, trying to get in as early as possible. He then made his way to his locker.

((not sure how the convenience store is set up so uh... here.))
            Valhalla Streets

Meanwhile in the streets of Valhalla, the morning sun was relatively chipper feeling as it was rising above the sky. Along the sidewalk walked a rather... interesting fellow dressed in a white sweater, and some sort of blue. Despite the weather he didn't seem to mind wearing such heavy clothing. In fact it didn't seem to be bothering him no matter how hot it was. Some citizens recognized him judging by their glances as he walked by. The casual, happy, yet somewhat lazy smile he had on his face as he walked along the sidewalk with a can of some kind of energy drink in hand. After taking a final sip he tossed it over his shoulder, and yet surprisingly it made it into a nearby public trash can. Eventually he passed by the Covnience Store that Koishi was staying at for the night.

"Hmm... Maybe I should get a quick bite for breakfast" He joked to himself as he contemplated going in to see if it was open so he could get himself a snack or something. Though after a good few minutes he shrugged. "Meh. Maybe later. I prefer lunch anyways." He said to no one in particular before getting ready to continue on his walk. However just as he was about to leave, he saw a young girl in some kind of weird outfit, with a hat, and some odd colored hair enter the main part of the shop. Seeing this he just gave a wave and smile before walking on down the street... and towards the High School.

Yukimura Household | Uptown District

Meanwhile.

In the Yukimura Household, things were quiet this morning, just as always as Kaito could be seen passed out on the couch dressed in his pants, socks, and dress shirt he normally wears under his coat. He looked like a mess just as always, and he had the TV set on to the news... However just as he was sleeping his cellphone began ringing loudly from his pants pocket. The second it rang, Kaito's eyes shot open as he took his phone out of his pocket and answered.

After a good few minutes of talking Kaito yawned as he spoke.

"Yeah... Yeah okay... I'll be right on it Chief..." He spoke as he got up, not bothering to get dressed into cleaner clothes, mainly since his current clothes aren't too dirty to begin with, or shave or comb his hair. He quickly went into the kitchen and made himself a quick cup of coffee in his plastic travel cup that he often takes with him. After getting his cup of coffee he went to go put his coat on. Still looking a little drowsy, he was making a bit of a ruckus that would wake up his mother.

Comment

Alisa's Temporary Residence

Rez woke slowly to the dull throbbing of a hangover. He glanced around through hazy eyes, feeling as though he was in an unfamiliar place. It wasn't until he regained some of his clarity that he realized he was in Alisa's home in a more rundown section of Valhalla. He held his hand to his head and groaned.

"God... what happened to me last night..."
              Sometimes I feel like the only normal person here
              "My Threshing has been Extra Princely Fresh"

Spoiler: Hazmer Baybee

Comment

Mirabelle´s Home

The pinkette shrugged at Misaka´s words while she set the table "Food is food, whether it is a buffet or a single piece of bread" she spoke with optimism "When you go training like me, a glass of water can be the same as an oasis". Mirabelle was enjoying the conversation she was having with the black haired girl, even more this person has made her talk more in one day than other people in weeks.
                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Mirabelle´s Home

Mira and Misaka talked for a bit, ate and went to bed. The rest of the food was wrapped up and put away for later. They went to separate beds, much to Misaka's disappointment, but she still got a nice warm goodnight hug.

The next morning, Misaka was sound asleep and seemed almost unwilling to even move. She would most likely have to be woken up by someone else if she was going to go to school today.

Comment

Convenience Shop

Koishi, lost in her thoughts, did not notice either the fellow nor his wave as she tried to remember the route to and from, bursting out the front door and skipping merrily down the way the fellow had went inadvertantly, bounding past him.

Honestly, she felt a little faster than she had before. Was it a perk of the whole Prophet thing? She didn't know, shrugging to herself as she kept going, luckily not that many people out yet.

Comment

Mirabelle´s Home

The sound of two alarms could be heard, one was easily stopped by the pinkette as she got up groggily, her hair was a mess and she walked blindly to the bathroom. ("Another morning, another journey") she thought while preparing for the day. It actually took her some minutes to deal with her long hair, something that would raise eyebrows of most students who knew Mirabelle. There was a good reason for the girl to keep some femininity.

The reason was of her dad, he may have enjoyed having his daughter training almost nonstop and having the same enthusiasm as him, but there was also his more emotional side in which he saw the pinkette as his gentle flower, so Mira had the habit of acting like a princess with her father.

On the other hand, her more practicall attitude came from her mother as she took the uniform and put it with not so much of a care, her mom was someone with a serious personality and a smile was a big emotion coming from the pink haired woman, yet again she acted different with her daughter. While she was direct and strict, the sportswoman had a gentle nature with her family, which she would never admit in public.

Mirabelle heard a faint sound coming from upstairs, but she just shrugged, she just didn´t remember that her other alarm was set on her room.
                      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Mirabelle´s Home

Misaka let out a heavy groan at the alarm going off next to her. She tried to ignore it, to lazy to even figure out how to turn it off. But eventually it got the better of her. She got out of bed and eventually stumbled her way down to the bathroom where Mira was getting ready for the day. She knocked on the door and quietly mumbled. "Mira.... are you in there?" From the sound of her voice she was still half asleep.

Comment

Mirabelle´s Home

Hearing Misaka´s voice, Mirabelle opened the door as she was dealing with the buttons of her uniform "Good morning Misaka, ready for another day in the prison we call school?" she greeted the black haired girl already in her optimistic mood. The pink haired girl noticed Misaka´s sleepy state and chuckled "Not a morning person, huh?"

Spoiler:

Comment

Yuki's Apartment

Thanks to her old habits of waking up before her alarm. Yuki woke up about 20 minutes before hand and took a shower and was preparing a lunch. Yuki is dressed in her old school uniform with a light blue apron cooking an omelette.
                            "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Mirabelle´s Home

Despite having just gotten out of bed Misaka's hair was almost perfectly straight. She had a few tangles to comb out but that was about all of it. She was wearing a big white T-shirt the covered from her shoulders down to just above her knees. One of her shoulders was sticking out of the neck of the shirt and it was unclear whether or not she was wearing any underwear.

The girl rubbed one of her eyes and gave a long yawn before trying to answer the girl's question in a light hearted sort of joke. "What gave me away?"
                              Last edited by Tewi_Inaba; 02-05-2016, 05:47 PM.

Comment

Mirabelle´s Home

"Oh I don´t know, maybe the yawning, the shirt and you almost sleep walking" the pinkette responded with a smirk "The bathroom is yours so I´ll prepare some breakfast, we are leaving soon." she spoke calmly. Mirabelle had a routine, but she decided to see how Misaka´s normal day a day routine was so she could adapt them.

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X