X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mirabelle´s Home

"Your powers of perception are impeccable." she responded. She wasn't trying to be rude, she was simply trying to joke with her but was too tired to make an upbeat tone. "You can just heat up the pot pie if you want too. I usually skip breakfast so it's ok if you don't save m any." She said with a meek and tired voice as she began washing her face.

Comment

Mirabelle´s Home

Heading to the kitchen, Mirabelle shook her head (Oh she will be surprised) she thought while heating the pot pie and preparing some eggs with bacon (Unfortunately for you blacky, your body will get some cushioning, hopefully in some places better than others") she laughed while making breakfast.
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Mirabelle´s Home

Misaka washed her face, combed and straightens her hair and brushed her teeth. She put on her uniform which was also currently the only clothing she had at her new home. She went into the kitchen now that she was a bit more awake, attracted by the smell of food being cooked. ("Something smells good.") she thought to herself.

Comment

Mirabelle´s Home

"I hope you are hungry" Mirabelle spoke as she turned to see her friend and put a plate with two eggs and some slices of bacon "Because you will eat a good portion of the pot pie and this" she pointed her spatula at Misaka with a grin "And don´t think I´ll let you go without finishing, the morning is the most important part of the day and you will need a hearty load of energy to endure the whole day." she sat on her chair and offered the pitchers of water, juice and soda before taking a forkful of her meal to her mouth.
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Mirabelle´s Home

Misaka's face was one of shock and slight panic. While the food looked and smelled amazing, there were a few things that concerned her. "I... thank you so much but... isn't suddenly changing your deit a bad thing? I remember reading it gives you headaches, fatigue, cramps and umm... a few more embarrassing things... b-besides i'm really not all that hungry. Do I have to eat it all?"

The girl was slightly afraid, more so of making Mira upset then of any harm that might befall her. However despite her worry, she would do whatever the pinkette asked of her.

Comment

Mirabelle´s Home

The pinkette took a gulp from the glass of her juice and nodded "Well then, try to eat what you can until you feel satisfied" she said with a shrug "Just don´t be afraid to ask for more in the case you are still hungry" she pointed out and kept eating with gusto. Mirabelle knew that face of fear that so many "frail" girls have had in her pressence, but she didn´t show any reaction to it. Even though that she was eating huge amount of food, Mira was making sure her bandaged hands and arms were clean

Spoiler:

Comment

Mirabelle´s Home

Misaka's shoulders visibly relaxed when she heard that. She sat down and began eating her eggs, ignoring the bacon for now. She seemed to really enjoy them. In fact she ate them so quickly, that in contradicted what she said about not being that hungry. She did stop though about half way through her breakfast to speak to Mira again.

"Mira senpai.. I uumm. Thank you for all this. It's nice having someone to talk to in the morning you know?"

Comment

Mirabelle´s Home

"It´s all right Misaka, and you don´t need to call me Sempai" Mirabelle waved her hand dismissively "And it is true, having someone to talk with in the morning can really boost your mood" she then hiccuped at the food stuck on her esophagus, she took her glass and downed it in one go and gasped both relieved to relax and with the taste of the juice.

Spoiler:

Comment

Valhalla Streets

As the young man in the blue jacket continued to casually walk down the street with hands in his pockets, he simply watched on as he saw the girl from inside the convenience store skipping along at a rather brisk pace down the sidewalk. Seeing this the young man chuckled a bit as he then yelled and called out.

"Hey what's the hold up girlie? I mean I heard people say most places in the city are only just a Hop and a Skip away, but I don't think they actually want ya skippin' now." The man called out to Koishi with a really calm, casual, and jokeful tone.

Comment

Valhalla Streets

Upon hearing the voice, which she quickly assumed was directed at her, she stopped, and did what could be amounted to a backwards skip, a spin during which placed her face nearly in the man's face, as she beamed.

"Well..." Koishi started. "Walkin's too slow, and running is tiring and too boring. 'cept when I need to, of course. And I don't right now... I think." Koishi then stepped back a little from his face, making a pondering look. "Do I need to? Dunno, actually." Koishi shrugged at herself once more. "And my name's not girlie, silly! It's Koishi."

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Mirabelle´s Home

Misaka giggled slightly at the girl once she had stopped choking. "Careful. I know it's good but don't eat too fast." she said as she was finishing up her eggs and drinking her juice. She didn't eat the bacon but she packed some of the pot pie for her lunch. "Hey if your up for it, "You should come by my culinary class later. I cold use a taste tester."

Comment

Valhalla Streets

The man just chuckled at Koishi's very cheery, and almost childlike response. However how she described Skipping to be a rather effective means of travel, that really made him curious, especially when combined with her rather intriguing getup. Koishi didn't seem to be from the city as he had never seen her before, and trust me. He has seen quite a lot of intriguing looking people around the city. However in a way he didn't really seem to care about that fact. In fact he seemed pretty calm with it.

"Yeah well what's the rush? I mean it's not like it's rush hour or somethin." The man spoke with a cheeky smirk and wink of the eye. To help put attention on his rather lame pun. "In fact I think it's breakfast hour at the local diner..." He spoke before a rather long pause. "Ya know Koishi. I haven't really had breakfast yet. So how bout you join me for some? It'll be my treat." He spoke once more before one final pause before he held out his hand for a handshake.

"Oh and by the way. You may call me Sans. Everyone calls me that. So I think you should too."

Comment

Valhalla Streets

"Hmm..." Koishi tapped her chin, before beaming. "Sure! Food's nice. Don't want a rumbly tummy for the rest of the day!" Koishi's legs moved a little on their own, bobbing in excitement. How she was so easily exciteable, nobody knew. Not even herself.

"Lead the way, Sansy fella'." Koishi replied.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

Valhalla Streets

"Heh. Sansy. Like that name. Sorta rhymes with Koishi." Sans spoke as he pulled his hand back after not getting a handshake. Either way he smiled as he began walking across the street which is currently free of traffic. Gesturing Koishi to follow him with a simple hand motion. The way he walked was almost the opposite of the energetic and cheery Koishi. He was a bit slower, and walked with a more calm and well-paced stride.

Once on the other side of the street he turned and began walking down the sidewalk.

Comment

Valhalla Streets

Koishi saw Sans moving and bounded over in a few discordant skips, slowing down upon reaching Sans's side again, sort of doing tiny skips a she did so. It looked a little like aerobics to anyone looking at it. he didn't look tired, nor sweat in the least from all the moving, however. So was Koishi's boundless energy.

Comment

Working...
                                X