X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sanctuary Streets - En route to Molack's Forge

Zero hung his head when Bayuu asked if he was elf and Jin. His left eye is an easy tell of his jin half but nothing to show Elf. "I'm a Human and Jin mix. I don't have the pointy ears like the Elves." He said as he stretches his ears a few times jokingly though.
    "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Sanctuary l Molack's Forge

"Anything can happen on this world, it all can happen with a war and finishing with a blood covered weapon, or it can happen with just a silver tongue that makes peace before violence" the yaju spoke while seating on a chair. "As for the queen and her bodyguard, they are pretty strong, and they can be grouped with others who wish for alliances"

Remembering the elf´s name, Nera pointed out "that girl has potential to become a sage, just hope that her voice of truth can be well hidden by her words, elfs tend to tell things that they didn´t meant to because of their inability to lie"
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Sanctuary Central l The Hero Festival

"Emperor, Queen... Whoever is in charge of this city will do! I need to speak to her!" Saru yelled as he began following Zena through the city once again, that is when she asked her why he came to the city. With a rather depressed sigh he began explaining what happened.

"I have come here because I was sent by my elder to seek out help for my people, for my people have come down with a horrible plague! They have begun thirsting for the blood of others, and they have been unable to stay out during the light of the sun! That was of a few months ago. I am now afraid of what have happened since then! My village could have become completely infected by this time."

Comment

Sanctuary Streets l En route to Molack's Forge

Bayuu nervously waved her hands back and forth in a cute sort of panic as the boy explained. "Ah sorry sorry, It's just... you act kinda noble and eligant like an elf so i thought maybe you had some elf blood. in you." Her cheeks were visibly blushing with her embarrassment at her mistake. It seemed she was worried about offending the boy despite the fact the court mage could clearly see he wasn't' upset too upset.

Sanctuary l Molack's Forge

The old orc was surprise to hear that female yaju knew of his daughter. "You know my daughter? You must really get around. I adopted her when she was but a small elfling. She probably wouldn't tell a lie even if she could." His voice made a deep chuckle as he finished speaking. All fathers loved to brag about their children after all. "What about you M'lady? Got any little kits running about??"

Sanctuary l Castle

As Zena lead the monkey boy to the castle, he explained his story to the elf girl. The paladin thought over what the boy had said for a few moments. She only knew of one potential possibility that would cause both a cause for blood lust and the inability to stay within the sunlight. If her fears were true then poor Sarutobi's village had been corrupted by a vampire. She wrapped her brain around other possibilities. Maybe some contagious sun allergy or something but nothing she had ever heard of made scenes.. well nothing except vampireism that was. If that were the case then curing them of this blight wouldn't be easy. Curing one person was already a dificult task but an entire tribe of apex? That sounded almost impossible.

They passed by the guards easily enough. Thanks to Zena being there none of them bothered to stop the duo. One of the perks of having an advocate as an ally i suppose. Zena pushed open the door to the castle and walked inside, making sure Saru was able to get in behind her before letting the door close behind them. Hey Saru?" She asked to get the ape boy's attention. "Before this happened, did anything strange happen. Did you village get attacked or have a strange visiter stop by?"

Comment

Vicinity of Chronomancer's Tower | Outskirts of Pine Grove | Time: 3:50 PM

After the girl ran towards the flower and began to delicately touch the flower, Azeruk slowly followed behind, coming to a stop beside her as he looked down at the flower her hand. Considering how she didn't know what the flower was called, Azeruk thought that it would be best to share what he knew about the plant.

"That flower is called 'Lavender'. Lavender is well known for it's gentle and soothing aroma, as well as it's beautiful shade of purple. Last I remember, the flower can also be used in potions to aid with one's ability to perform magic; eases and helps clear the mind to allow for better channeling.", Azeruk said to the girl as he listed off all he knew about the flower.

Sky Spear Tree | Tenma's Court

Takeshi could tell by Kazeane calming down that she understood what he was trying to say. Of course, he could at least understand why she was so upset over the matter. From his one-hundred years of being her personal bodyguard, he learned that she was actually rather adventurous, not unlike her brothers. Unfortunately for her, unlike her brothers, she was always confined to the tower for her safety. He knew that she was a rather capable fighter after watching her a couple times, but the risk of her going off beyond the tower and getting hurt or killed was too great for her father to allow her to join her brothers. She was simply too important to her father.

"Oh... Well, there's too many to keep track of", Takeshi said to Kazeane before listening to her request and turning to get ready to exit the room.

"What is it you would like to drink?", Takeshi asked.
            Originally posted by S121
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Vicinity of Chronomancer's Tower | Outskirts of Pine Grove | Time: 3:50 PM

"Lavender?" The girl responded as she turned around, digesting what her new Master taught her. The flower was called Lavender, and was apparently used to make potions, much like how her old Master created drinks out of plants for her to drink. She couldn't fully grasp what the said potions did; too complicated for her to yet understand, but the name Lavender sounded very serene and graceful. "That's a pretty name!"

"I know! You can call me Lavender until we find Master! Then he'll be able to tell you my real name!" The girl, self-nomenclated now as Lavender, giggled as she sniffed the scent of the flower again. She was so impressionable to say the very least: one could almost make a joke that entering the Chronomaster's Tower would overload her yet childlike brain.

"Um... you know that one mysterious herb thing the servants found earlier today?" Kazeane referred. Early morning that day, Kazeane was taking flight around the city of Tenma's Court when she noticed some of the servants working in the kitchen bringing in a small basket of an unknown herb. When inquired about this, the servants hypothesized the herb to be rare tea leaves, but denounced anyone and everyone who wanted to drink the tea until they have tested the leaves to see if they were not poisonous. "Ask the people in the kitchen if the herbs have been tested. If they have been, make tea out of it and bring it to me. Mkay?"
              Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 08-17-2015, 12:52 AM.
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

Vicinity of Chronomancer's Tower | Outskirts of Pine Grove | Time: 3:51 PM

"Lavender. Hm.", Azeruk said as he gave a rather warm smile.

To be honest, he thought it was a great name. Much like lavender, the girl had hair of a similar shade of the flower, smelled nice, and was pleasing to be around. He couldn't think up of a better name.

"That's a great name. Okay Lavender, let's head to the tower. We can get you something to eat and some clothes when we arrive.", Azeruk said as he pointed at the tower in the distance.

"Okay. I'll go ask them about the tea leaf.", Takeshi said to Kazeane before leaving the room.

After leaving the room, Takeshi called four guards over to protect the entrance to Kazeane's room while he was away. Now that she was adequately protected, Takeshi walked off to complete Kazeane's errand.
                Last edited by S121; 08-18-2015, 10:01 AM.
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

"C- clothes?" Lavender fidgeted, her expression obviously that of worry and anxiety. "Um... you see, my old Master told me... that I'm not supposed to wear any clothes. Master didn't explain why, but he just told me it's for the better."

Her expression turned a little more cheery when she talked about the other aspect Azeruk offered her. She hopped, bouncing up and down seductively. "But he also said I can eat as much food as I want! Although I don't need to eat a lot, I love eating! I enjoy it every time!"
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Sanctuary Streets - En route to Molack's Forge

Zero can see that made Bayuu panic cutely. "It's ok." Zero said waving one hand in a 'forget it' motion. "I was raised to be respectful to those higher up than me and to elderly as well." He explained. Though Zero wouldn't know exactly how Elves act since he's only met 2 that were traveling merchants. Not too far in the distance, Zero spots the Artix Statue, indicating that they are almost to Molack's.
                    "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Gnomeregan

Bruenor gazed at the goods, sifting through them. All kind of gadgetry and other things he only partially understood. It wasn't until Gelbin also looked that anything wa said.

"My, my. Quite the collection of things you have here." Gelbin replied. "Goblin engineering always interested me. Could learn a lot, entirely different building and engineering." he picked up a little cube, various colors lighting up on each side.

"Ah, i've been looking for a good puzzle cube, olved all the types we have here. How much?" Gelbin inquired as Bruenor still looked silently, judging the various trinkets and other things.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Gnomeregan | Lesser Spine

"That old thing?" Kimley addressed the gnome jovially, looking at the goblin-craft children's cubic puzzle. It was something he created for his would-have-been newly born son to play with 80 years ago... alas, his wife perished during the Goblin Independence War while she was pregnant with his kid. Until then, the cube was sitting in his cart. "Well well, I haven't seen this thing in quite awhile."

"I... I can't sell this. Too much sentimental value, you know." Kimley denied the offer to sell the puzzle. "However, if you could allow me to stay in this town for a day or two, I can create a brand new one for you, free of charge. I have all the tools and materials here, no need to worry about that."
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Gnomeregan

Gelbin nodded. "Of course. You may stay here for a while, I can adjust some schedules to make sure of that."

Bruenor, after some digging, found a little device he wa interested in. It was a little automatic weapon-sharpening device, small, compact and expandable depending on the blade.

"I may not be an engineer, but this... this I like." Bruenor made a little smile. "How much for this little beaut?"

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Gnomeregan | Lesser Spine

"Ah, the auto-grindstone. It's useful for sharpening blades of all shapes and sizes." Kimley explained the purpose, although by the look of the dwarf's eyes he seemed to have already deduced the use for the little gadget. "Something like that goes for 12 Gold; add in 1 more and I can also add a bottle of blade polishing solution."
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

When Lavender told Azeruk that her master had told her not to wear clothes without any particular reason, he couldn't help but feel a tinge of suspicion and cynicism crawl into his mind. Although Azeruk didn't want to entertain the thought that Lavender's previous master might have been a pervert that took advantage of her, he couldn't help but consider that as a possibility. That being said, Azeruk soon found himself having rather lewd thoughts as Lavender bounced up and down in front of him. Just as suddenly as they had appeared, they were quickly brushed away as Azeruk broke his gaze from Lavender as he silently chastised himself for thinking in such a way, feeling guilty about having such thoughts over someone so innocent. She may have been attractive, but Azeruk disliked the thought of taking advantage of someone so naive, almost childlike in their thinking and wonder.

Azeruk softly and deeply inhaled through his nose and softly back out through his mouth before looking off to his home in the distance and speaking to Lavender.

"Well, we have a lot to eat at the tower, so I think you'll feel right at home. I'll also try to find clothing for you. Out here, it's best to remain clothed.", Azeruk said to Lavender before looking back at her and gesturing for her to follow him.

It had been close to ten minutes before Takeshi had returned, but he had what Kazeane had requested. Cupped within his hands was a small brown cup of the mysterious tea. Takeshi relieved the substitute guards of their current task and dismissed them back to their posts after thanking them, and after that, he turned to Kazeane and handed the cup of tea to her.

"As requested, I have brought you the tea they had found.", Takeshi said to Kazeane.
                              sigpic

Comment

"I'm confused!" Lavender's brows furrowed in perplexed manner. Her old master banned her from wearing clothing because of her purpose, but the new master, Azeruk, commented that it was expected for anyone, even Lavender, to wear something. The conflicting orders confounded Lavender, accentuated by her lack of moral beliefs.

However, one thing was clear to her: follow him. Without hesitation, Lavender chased after her new Master. She was, however, frequently distracted as the two made their way into the heart of the glen towards the Chronomaster's Tower, but she was able to correct herself within few seconds and catch up to Azeruk.

"Ooh, it smells good!" Kazeane's tantrum was washed away when she smelled the aroma emanating from the tea. It smelled very sweet and thick, as if someone dissolved sugar and mollasses into the tea even though no one did.

Kazeane seized the tea cup from Takeshi and took a sip to have a taste. The tea tasted sweet and a bit tangy, like lemon tea. The tea invigorated Kazeane and made her feel warm and fuzzy inside. "Thank you, Takeshi. You are dismissed for now; I'll call you if I need anything."
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X