X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sanctuary l Castle

It didn't take long for the Saru and Zena to reach the castle as he explained what happened. Normally he would be excited to see the castle and would be willing to explore, but with how he suddenly came to remember why he came to the city in the first place; he seemed to have become dead-on focused with speaking with the Queen.

As they approached the castle of Queen Eatos, Saru heard Zena ask him what exactly happened before the initial outbreak. It took him a few minutes to try and remember, but thankfully he managed to recall what happened.

"Before my people began falling ill, a lone man came into the jungle outside my village. From what I recall the man was injured, and a farmer from back home had taken him to the village to treat him of his wounds. Shortly after he had healed, people had begun falling victim to the disease. It was then that I was sent out to find a cure. I heard stories from the man, and countless others before that about this city of Sanctuary. So I had set out for a good month trying to come here to speak with your 'Queen'."

Comment

(Iīm so sorry Trouble, I didnīt see your post >-< )
      Sanctuary l Molack's Forge

The Yaju was checking her belt of vials when the orc spoke about the elf female guard, she was opening one of the vials to check its content when she spoke "She is a fine lady if I do say, but her eyes show the will and strength of a warrior, and about the lying subject, I wouldnīt be surprised if she can use her silver tongue to avoid an answer" Nera spoke and then snorted at the vialīs scent ("This one is on its best state, got to be careful with it though")

Hearing about having kits made the fox smirk for a moment "My line of work wouldnīt let me have the chance to see someone of my tastes, and having a child would be too much stress for him or her if we were to travel a lot" she answered and then chuckled "My papa and mama wouldnīt mind having some grandchildren though, maybe in the future, when things are relatively safe and with the help of some magic, a kit would be nice to have"
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

(Ish ok Kristia we all make mistakes ^^ )

Sanctuary Streets - En route to Molack's Forge

Bayuu seemed to sigh of relief as she heared the dragon boy didn't seem all that offended. when he mentioned the bit about being respectful to his elders she started to gigle though. Once her giggling caught the boy's attention however she quickly explained. "Oh no no i'm not laughing at you. It's just that i'm only 15. I know yun can live for a very long time but i'm actually one of the younger of my race."

Molack had enjoyed his chat with the yaju, it was rare o find such a nice conversation in his line of work so he wanted to remember the moment. He thought about breaking out the alcohol and celebrating, this was a time of celebration after all. But he had to stay sober long enough to fix the jin boy's sword. Plus he wasn't sure how the yaju would react if he offered it to her. Instead he simply pushed the thought aside and continued to speak with her, knowing there would be plenty of time to eat drink and be merry later. I used to be like you in my younger days. Always on the moe from one place to the next. Working when i could enjoying a life of freedom. Never imagined i'd end up settling down in a big city and adopting a child. Funny how life works like that. But i'm sure you've seen this a hundred times before." As Molack finished he could see Zero and the others approaching the forge from the open doorway. It wouldn't be too long now before they reached them. "Ah here comes the proud owner of this fine blade now."

Sanctuary l Castle

When Zena heard the monkey boys explanation it all but confirmed her suspicion. That outsider must have been a vampire, no other explanation made sense. The thirst for blood and the burning from the sun, it was all too obvious. "I see" she said in a solemn tone as she continued leading the ape boy through the castle halls. She didn't say anything else until they finally reached the thrown room. Zena pushed open the two large doors and approached both queen Eatos and the head guard Six. "Greetings my queen, my captain." she said as she greeted each of them and gave a slight bow to show respect. "My friend here is in need of our assistance. I fear his people have been infected by a vampire."

Comment

Sanctuary Streets - In front of Molack's Forge

"Age doesn't matter when you hold a position at the castle, especially being Court Mage Odion's assistant. I have to show respect." Zero explained a little more. The 3 of them are now in front of Molack's Forge. "Molack sir, I brought back the mage and his assistant as well." Zero said as he leaves Bayuu's side real quick and quickly went up to the forge's entrance to tell Molack that he was back.
          "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

"I have seen many things in my journey around the horizons, it is both a blessing and a curse to be the race with the longest life-span" Nera talked sealing the vials by barely touching them, it looked like if something flowed on the corks to close any gap on each vial "You get to seemany things, but also get to face the loved ones age and die. It is like a double edged sword"

Hearing footsteps, the yaju first used her senses to identify the oncoming person (traces of sulfur, a reptile, but the footsteps are muffled by boots and no sound of scales, a hatchling probably) the wanderer thougjt and then saw the boy.

Noticing that he was mostly human, Nera had the guess that he was a hybrid, it wasn't rare to find mixtures between species, but there were still health an emotional issues with the off-springs. She sighed hoping that the jin hybrid had a healthy state as she now worked on her cloak.
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Outside Chronomancer's Tower | Outskirts of Pine Grove | Time: 3:51 PM

Eventually the duo had finally made it to Azeruk's home, a large stone and metal tower standing among the trees next to the lakeside. The ancient tower seemed somewhat ominous yet at the same time beautiful as it stood by the lake, making it seem rather alien, but at the same time almost cozy and inviting. Although the building looked as if it had stood for many millennia, it looked like it would stand for many more to come, as evidenced by it seeming to be carved directly from the stone it stood upon.

"Welcome to my home. It looks a little cramped from the outside, but it's actually a lot larger on the inside.", Azeruk said to Lavender as they drew closer to the building.

Sky Spear Tree | Tenma's Court

"As you wish.", Takeshi said with a small smile and a tilt of his head before walking out of the room.

After closing the door behind him, Takeshi laid his back against the wall and casually crossed his arms before resuming the duty of guarding, Kazeane's room.
              Originally posted by S121
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

Outside Chronomancer's Tower | Outskirts of Pine Grove | Time: 3:52 PM

One could, figuratively speaking, see stars in Lavender's eyes as she marvelled at the tower. She has not been more captivated in her life until now.

"It's amazing..." Lavender's mouth hung open as her eyes gazed up at the tower's top, borrowing her old Master's diction when he sees something marvelous. She was almost scared to approach it because of so many things unknown to her, but it didn't stop her desire to investigate it as she approached the tower and began feeling the texture of the metal and stone.
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

Sanctuary l Castle

As he finished explaining to Zena about the rest of what happened to his village, time had gone by quite quickly for they were already at the throne room door. Seeing this the young Apex quickly began looking around quickly, taking in the majesty and decor of the castle. It was all too impressive to the monkey boy, but he continued on as Zena opened the door to the throne room for him.

Swiftly following Zena into the throne room, he listened as Zena told the Queen about what had happened to his village before quickly running over and getting on his knees. Bowing completely to the queen he spoke.

"The one known as Queen... I am honored to be in your presence. Unfortunately I have not come under good will. For I have sought out this city for aid for my village. It is falling to an illness that I have recently learned is Vampirism. Please... I seek aid for my home."

Comment

Molack was pleased to see the mixed breed return safely from his mission. His arrival meant the sword was in the hands of it's new owner and the arrival of the court mage meant the young boy would soon have his blade back. "Ah ye did well M'boy." Molack praised the boy as he and the other two accompanying him entered. Odion my old friend. It's been quite some time since we last spoke..."

Odion being unable to talk made a few hand motions to Bayuu who quickly realized the situation and reacted accordingly. "Ahh! umm Mister Molack sir. My master can not speak right now. He umm... had a small accident. Don't worry it's nothing serious. Umm he wants to know why you requested him to coe her mister Molack sir."

Molack scratched at the top of his head for a moment, seeming to be confused. "Can't talk?.. well never mind that." He said as he held up the dragon boy's sword to explain what he was about to say. The boy who brought you back here needs this sword to be repaired. Normally something like this would take me a full day but with the help of a time wizard like yourself, I was hoping it could be done much sooner."

The court mage pondered on the question for a moment, putting his hand under his smooth chin as he gave it a bit of thought. Surly it was possible to help his friend with his time magic but how could he do it in a safe and efficient way? If he wasn't careful he might accidentally age himself or the orc in the process. He quietly calculated it all in his mind before he finally nodded in agreement. He signaled for Zero and Bayuu to wait outside. perhaps pulling off this dangerous task would be much easier without their added distraction. Or perhaps it was much safer for them to be outside and away from the magic. However he didn't seem to mind the Yaju's presence within the forge.

Molack smiled and nodded as well. "Don't worry Zero, your'e blade is in good hands now." he assured him as him as he waited for the both of them to leave." Once the two of them were finally outside the blacksmith and the chronomancer got to work. "I'm afraid this is going to requier my full consintration," Mlack said to the yaju. He still wished to speak with her but doing so wouldn't be posible while under the effects of Odion's time magic. "Help yourself to anything y'need." And with that the two began. Molack seemed to move at an inhuman speed as he worked on the jin steel blade.

Sanctuary l Castle

Queen Eatos happily greeted them both to come inside. She watched the duo and listened to their tell before giving a response. She was surprised that an apex of all people was in her throne room, and even more so surprised when she learned why. She gave it a bit of thought, then with a grim look in her eyes she had to shake her head. "I'm sorry. I know vampirism can be cured but i never learned how to do it myself. You would have better luck asking the court mage of this castle. But I'm afraid you just missed him." Eatos explained as she lowered her head a bit in sorrow.

"Not quite" Six chimed in as he interrupted. "The court mage did just head out, however he was on his way to your father's forge Zena." He said the the paladin as he stared at her.

"My father's forge?" she asked.

"Yes and i'm sure he's still there. If you both hurry you can make it back before he leaves."

Zena looked back at her apex friend and gave him a quick nod before looking back at Six and Eatos. "Thank you sir, your majesty." and with that she turned to leave.

Comment

The Yaju was still working on her cloak by stitching some holes and rips on the cloth ("The raiders were fast, but lacked strength and endurance") she thought as she patched up her equipment. She noticed the other people coming to look at the still on work blade and one of them was a chronomancer, a rare sight even for Nera, she wasnīt surprised that the male was on the court ("They need to have the best of each area, letīs hope they donīt become a political threat to the people")

Spoiler:

Comment

Sanctuary - Outside Molack's Forge

Zero left the forge with Bayuu due to the signal to leave. Probably not to age them by accident, so he went and sat down on a nearby bench chatting more with Bayuu. "You mentioned earlier about an ability all Yuns are born with, mind explaining it a bit more? Considering we got time to kill." Zero asked Bayuu.
                        "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Outside Chronomancer's Tower | Outskirts of Pine Grove | Time: 3:53 PM

Azeruk couldn't help but cross his arms and lightly grin at Lavender as she tried to absorb as much information as she could about the tower. He decided to remain silent as she explored the tower's exterior because after all, she did not seem to understand much about the world, so it was best to let her curiosity guide her to learn about her surroundings. In the meantime, he silently waited by the door to the inside as Lavender continued to sate her curiosity.
                          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                          sigpic

Comment

Outside Chronomancer's Tower | Outskirts of Pine Grove | Time: 3:56 PM

Lavender took solid 3 minutes to dissuade herself from the awestruck state as she finally found Azeruk waiting by the entrance to the tower. She skipped over to him, hopping in front of him and looking around in a excited manner as she proclaimed: "This is the second best house I've ever seen! Did you build it yourself?"

Before Azeruk could answer that question, Lavender managed to find another cool thing about the tower: its' door, as she snuck to it and began feeling the texture of the metallic door. "It's... metal...? I thought you can't make doors out of it!"
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Outside Chronomancer's Tower | Outskirts of Pine Grove | Time: 3:57 PM

"Actually, it is possible, but you need a very large forge to do so. That, and a lot of people to carry the door and bolt it to the wall.", Azeruk said to Lavender before placing his own hand on the door, recalling all his mentor had told him about the building.

"Back when I was a child and my mentor was still alive, he told me that this tower had been created during the second era by a powerful clan of Dwarves as a reward for him after he had saved their home from a group of Mindflayers. They had an entire enemy of giant spiders, giant man-eating subterranean worms, and even a Mole Dragon, but he still managed to fight them back and save the Dwarves. After that, they offered him a favor, and his request was to have a study and home built here by the lake. This tower has stood here for over 14,000 years, and it's still standing as though it was only built centuries ago.", Azeruk said to Lavender.
                              sigpic

Comment

Outside Chronomancer's Tower | Outskirts of Pine Grove | Time: 3:58 PM

Forge? Dwarves? Second era? Lavender couldn't understand most of what Azeruk said, but one thing stuck to her mind: this tower was really old.

"That's amazing." Lavender commented, her eyes leaving the door and coursing back to Azeruk, her new Master but also a friend. Her thought process drifted back to what Azeruk said earlier before arriving at the tower. "So, can we go eat food now? Eating's fun, I like eating, although my old Master said I don't need to eat."
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X