X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pine Grove | Chronomacer's Tower

Seki was getting quite annoyed at this point, the sound of her dragon's roar could only mean one thing. The girl started to move, soon shattering the spell holding her idle. "You know... I really wanted to get through this day without killing anyone. But theres only so much a girl can take. So lets all play a little game shall we? It's called, get the hell out of here before you're consumed by shadows. HAVE FUN!" she said before snapping her fingers and casting her next attack

The bricks in the walls as well as stones ruble and various forms of debris all suddenly jumped from the walls floor and ceiling while dark tentacles popped out in places relative to a person's current location the tentacles in question were moving extreamly quick and trying to latch on the the limbs of anyone too slow to avoid them. meanwhile the bricks and rocks would easily put sizable dents in Azeruk's armor if he didnt' doge them. With enough abuse he would eventually be killed by them, but at least he had some protection from this.

The attack was somewhat slow however in the sense that it was starting a few feet in fron of the group and slowly traveling forward. Seki seemed to be able to cast magic on the opposite side of the rift aion trapped her on. There would be no way to get passed the attack inside closed quarters like this so the only other option was to run.

Mysterious Shrine | Pine Grove

Tewi took another short breath and wiped her brow with her forearm. There wasn't any sweat there, but it wouldn't' have surprised her if there were. How does one handle a situation such as this? You have what was clearly intended to be a sex slave show up at your home day and all you can do is hope and prey that you'll be able to spare her such a fate. "Well then Miss Lavender. Would you like me to accompany you to the great city? A lovely young flower like yourself shouldn't be traveling all on her own."

Pine Grove | Bone Dragon Fortress

Saru would find his kick blocked out by the heavy blade of the necromantic abomination. It clanged into the ground to block before Saru would feel something strange. Due to an aura the skeletal worrier was using, He was able to slowly drain the vitality of any living being that got too close to him. Vordread seemed to favor this method of killing him as it was much more slow and painful. The longer Saru tried to fight the worrier head on, the more he would drain the boy's life away. Vordread was holding all the cards and made damn sure to make the fight as difficult as possible for the apex.

Meanwhile over with Nera. She would find herself very much surrounded, However some of the undead were getting cold feet. this woman claimed to have taken down Mr. Socks, and if that were the case then they would have been no match for her. "IMPOSSIBLE!" one of them finally shouted "IF YOU DEFEATED HIM THEN WHERES YOUR PROOF!" he said, posting a direct challenge to the yaju female. Luckily Nera still had the key she had taken from the skeletal worrier that would serve as proof should she chose to use it.

Comment

"If proof is what you desire, then I shall show it" the yaju spoke while removing parcially her shirt, there the black and whites of her fur had a red cover on a diagonal line "This is where his blade almost cut me, the warrios Socks managed to counter my own unpredictable attacks and this" she showed the key strapped on her neck "Is the key he had on his own neck. Now I´m asking you to let me through so I can keep moving on my path for knowledge, and maybe meet the Mistress of this fortress when she gets back"
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Azeruk was glad to see that his new acquaintances were willing to fight with him to put an end to Seki, and although he would have rather just heeded Aion's advice and leave without the chance of dying, Seki's death was necessary. Right after Aion spoke however, Seki seemed to break his magic and cast some kind of strange spell that started to envelop the hallway. Azeruk did not want Seki to escape, so he began to cast a spell that would have frozen Seki's spell, but he suddenly heard his mentor's voice inside his head.

"I would run if I were you. You may have the power to stop the spell, but you must lead these people out of the tower. The future depends on it."

Azeruk lightly shook his head as the voice vibrated inside his own skull, but after what was said, Azeruk knew that he and everyone else here had to leave.

"Follow me, I know the way out!", Azeruk shouted to the rest of the group as he ran forward, casting a spell that seemed to temporarily suspend the falling debris in the air.
        Last edited by S121; 02-16-2016, 04:46 AM.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Zena lightly sighed and lowered her blade as she found herself outnumbered by those who wished to flee and fight another day. "Very well, lead the way." She said to the worrier in armor. She quickly sheathed her blade an followed close behind him.

Upon seeing the woman's key, many of the undead lost their nerve. If not even Mr. Socks could stop this vixen, then what chance did they have? Most of them stepped to either side of the hallway and left the fox enough room to pass right by them. However not all of them were so cowardly. About five of the stronger skeletal worries took arms and charged towards the girl as they cursed their cowardly comrades. They all seemed rather top heavy. Attacking their legs would be the most effective method of fighting them.

Comment

Pine Grove - Chronomancer's Tower

Zero followed their lead and sheathed his sword and was next to Zena. "Hey Zena, I know you want to fight and I'm with you on that but there are times when retreat is better. Also, I want to apologize for all the stupid stuff I did since we got here and agreeing on the retreat so............" Zero said switching between looking forward and at Zena.
            "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Strapping her shirt back on, the yaju prepared her long sword and charged against the five armored skeletons, she was at disadvantage for a few factors, those being she was outnumbered, the skeletons couldn´t bleed, she wasn´t in her best state of health or even at her half, and she was almost out of vials. But here she was, facing hordes of enemies, going into the mouth of the beast, all with a smirk.

Nera evaded the first attack and crushed the skeleton´s pelvis with the pommel of her blade, followed by using him as a platform to jump and evade an horizontal slash, her feet made contact with the second soldier and she stabbed the longsword in the warrior´s armor, right in the collar of his breastplate, snapping the spinal cord. Falling with th skeleton, the vixen ducked as a hammer grazed her head and she slashed the third´s knees, making him fall. The fourth warrior got her from behind and the fifth one was going for a plunging attack.

Reacting as fast as she could, the yaju jumped as hard as she could, feeling her tail receive a cut and the blade of the skeleton clashed with the armor of his ally, making them stagger, just enough for the black and white fox to slash the bladed soldier´s arm with her sword and push him to his ally, finally snapping their legs with her pommel.

Panting with exhaustion, Nera looked at the other soldiers "Now I will ask you again, let me through, your allies have been incapacitated, but have another chance to rise and become stronger" she spoke while walking forward and taking one of the few vials left, the green potent stamina potion was needed now for the wanderer to keep going (Only the aphrodisiacs, the bodily fluids and the elf blood, I can probably concoct something with these) she thought.
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

"Why yes, I would love to have you come with me!" Lavender clasped her hands together and smiled widely and innocently. "Master always told me to make friends and partners in my travels. He told me how I need to be protected by others, and in exchange I can give them emotional support. I don't know what that means, but I can start learning!"
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

When Seki left before using one final trick, Braum had used his shield to block himself and potentially the others from any debris. The second Azeruk went running, the chronomancer yelled for the others to follow. It did not take much hesitation for Braum to listen his advice as well. For the large and strong Braum lifted his shield and began running, following closely behind the others.

Saru was surprised when his kick was blocked and had no effect. In fact... Saru felt... a little more lightheaded and dizzy as the life was being drained from him slowly. This did not stop him though as he jumped back to catch his breath. It was clear that Saru had a look of determination and courage in his eyes. Showing that he was not going to go down that easily... Already the apex was trying to think of a course of action to take...

("My attacks... they are doing nothing... this skeleton man is definitely strong... in fact I feel something draining from my body when I attacked him... I need to think of something... but what...?") Saru thought hard as he closed his eyes, crossed his arms, and tilted his head a little to the side. He was in a quick, deep thought when suddenly... His training from back home had flashed through his mind. He already had an idea.

"When ones own sense of sight lose strength in the dark. One's other senses and memory will be put to the test... I must focus." Saru spoke as he got into not really a offensive stance, more of a... neutral one. One that showed no signs of whether he'd go on the offensive or defensive... He then closed his eyes again...

"Concentrate..." He whispered to himself as he began to think about his previous surroundings... That's when he figured out something. He quickly remembered two small stones near his feet, and quickly acting he grabbed them both before rolling all the way to the wall to his right. It didn't take long for Saru to quickly begin scaling the wall before jumping for a chandelier right above their fighting area. which he recognized from the sounds of the chandelier's chains swaying side to side as the dragon-fortress took flight from when he had used the chandeliers for a means to get across the room. He barely made out their noise though, but thanks to concentrating he was able to discern the location of the nearest one at least a little.

Once above he managed successfully grab onto the Chandelier, and with the two small rocks he had. One being held by his tail, and the other with a free hand. He held onto the chandelier with his feet as he then took both rocks and threw one at Vordred, but he was sure to save the 2nd rock for something else. Hopefully Vordred will also have a slightly hard time tracking the Apex.

The only thing helping Saru is keeping calm, focused, and his other slightly heightened Apex senses.

Comment

Bone Dragon Fortress

Achlys slowly started to worry as she felt that she wasn't getting anywhere. To alleviate her concern, she sent the Bubble to scout ahead. A few more moments later and she heard the clackity sound of it approaching behind her and flying past still determined to complete its objective. Frict, so we are walking in circles... Well no point going the normal way. With a loud whistle she ordered the skeleton army to assemble themselves as a singular sphere of bone hoisted across the hallway and secured by a bone cord to the ceiling. She then climbed up on top of the make wrecking ball and kicked it loose to swing towards the opposite wall.

On the other side of the wall in question, a loud thud could be heard with whatever might have been on the wall falling off of it. The overall structural integrity of the wall is mostly unharmed.

Clawing her way out of the remains of her brilliant idea, Achlys sighed under her breath. "That worked out better in my head..." After staring at the slight crack caused by her endeavor, she remembered that she had a alchemical device that could blast through the wall. A moment of digging in her enchanted bag produced the spherical device that contained a sort of spring mechanism with two fire crystals inside. "Ok, here we go." Achlys wound up the mechanism and stuffed it into the crack before diving into the pile of bones to protect herself from the blast.

Chronomancer's Tower

Aion lagged behind the group, his strength waning quickly as his chronomancy started to falter. Mercurius glowed with an ethereal aura and he heard the voice of his father one last time. "One more trick." With that the aura seemed to channel into Aion and whatever wounds he had were healed. However, cracks started to form in the sword but no one could notice in the chaos. "How much further?" Aion asked, trying to be heard over the din.

Comment

(FINISHED!)

Zena ran along with the others, but kept a watchful eye over Braum and Aion. One was injured and the other had to carry a rather heavy shield. The man in heavy armor woudl have been a worry as well, but somehow he was keeping up rather well. In fact Braum was as well. Were these guys even mortal? Although Zena was sure she could outrun them in their current state, it was still impressive.

When Zena heard the half dragon speak, she gave a dismissing response to try to keep him focused. "It's alright, you're a capable fighter but you could use some discipline. Maybe you could become an advocate. But for now lets focus on getting out alive." she suggested as she ran Zena stopped for just a moment after letting Aion pass her and put up a large sigil between herself and the darkness in an attempt to block it from progressing. At the very least it should buy then some time.

The sigil did stop the darkness for a short while, allowing them all to run ahead a bit farther. However what came next was most unpleasant. the sigil shattered like glass as a powerful darkness, along with it's creator ran out of it. Seki the necromancer was now running full force towards the group with a rather angry look on her face.She ran with surprising speed, going at least twenty miles per hour. Each step she took brought more darkness to the halls as it threatened to consume the brave worriers. "Not good." Zena said mostly to herself as she tried to come up with some way to stop her, but could think of nothing.

The skeleton worries offered no resistance once their armored companions had fallen. If they all attacked togethr then there was a well enough chance they could have slain the girl in her current condition. However fear paralyzed them. It was the downside of having minions smart enough to think, plan and adapt, but one not many could exploit.

Achly's wold find the wlls of this fortress rather sturdy, after all it was just that, a fortress, made to withstand powerful blows. The small fracture she managed to creat quickly repaired itself in no time at all. Not only that blast afterwords seemed to be distributed evenly through the entirety of the wall, possibly even the whole fortress. No doubt to wad against magic attacks.

Vordread was a bit distracted by the loud sound he had heard from a few rooms over. There was a loud crashing, but he wouldn't' know what it was until he checked. He used the eyes within the ship to check on things and quickly found a literal wrecking ball of skeletons. Not a very large one but it was still impressive. Vordread doubted the girl would be able to break through the walls but better safe than sorry. gods knows what would happen to him if his mistress found out he let someone destroy the place. The walls around the elven necromancer would start to close in as the rooms around her shifted and changed yet again. If the girl ran to the east, she would find herself in the company of the fox yaju, however if she tried to go south than she would only find a door that lead outside, and considering where they were right now, that would either cause her to be crushed or fall or fall 22 meters from the dragon into the lake below.

However doing this distracted Vordread from his fight long enough for the Apex to land a blow. He could feel the rock crashing against his helmet. While hi skull was perfectly safe from the blunt attack, it would still cause him to lose his balance for a moment. The skeleton managed to catch himself before he fell but this would leave a small window for Saru to strike and possibly deal Some damage to the powerful undead.

The more Tewi heard about the girl's master, the more she wanted to find them and beat their brains out with wooden mallet. She usually hated violence, but she was willing to make an exception for the sick pervert behind all of this. However despite her inner rage she wore a smile for the girl accompanying her. "Ah well that just means you should tell them they're doing a good job when they do something right and encourage them by saying things like 'YOU CAN DO IT' or 'I BELIEVE IN YOU' and things like that. But don't worry, I'll keep you safe, there isn't too much to worry about in this neck of the woods so we should be just fine." she assured her as she got on her feet and prepared to lead this girl to Sanctuary. Hopefully she would be safe there.
                      Last edited by Tewi_Inaba; 02-26-2016, 03:13 PM.

Comment

Azeruk continued to run through the halls, freezing the debris in place with his chronomancy, but suddenly stopped when he heard a loud shattering noise from behind. Not knowing what it was, Azeruk looked back and saw that Zena was no longer near the front of the group, but was now in back. There were fragments of a shattered sigil floating off before dissipating, and Seki had somehow found a way through the darkness and was giving chase. If Azeruk did not stop her, then they would end up having to fight her as well as try and dodge whatever fell from above.

Reacting as quickly as he could, Azeruk ran past Zena as he raised a hand up and a golden aura enveloped his hand. After that, the debris between the group and Seki suddenly darted towards the ground and hit the ground with a large crash as the hall collapsed. From there, Azeruk allowed the rest of the hall on the opposite end of their wall to continue falling in an attempt to not only get Seki to stop following them, but also in an attempt to kill her with the falling rocks. After that, Azeruk's gaze darted to Zena before he suddenly spoke.

"She shouldn't bother us anymore, let's go!", Azeruk urgently said to Zena before taking off into a sprint, despite the heavy armor he was wearing.
                        Originally posted by S121
                        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                        sigpic

Comment

The yaju could feel how the potion was passing through her veins, reinforcing her muscles, closing cuts and revitalizing her wounded body (Thats the stuff, while it cost me some bags of gold, it is surely a powerful drink) she thought as her pacing was going back at her optimsl state and she knew she was still being watched (I'm itching to meet you nechromancer, this will be quite the meeting we both will have)

Spoiler:

Comment

Zena berthed a small sigh of relief as she saw the way of the necromancer suddenly blocked off. When Azeruk assured her it was safe to leave, she simply nodded and followed him out. It didn't take too much longer for the brave soldiers to get out of the tower, bt they weren't out of the woods yet. The bone dragon was no longer in sight, seeming to have flown quite far in a rather short amount of time.

Seki the necromancer managed to keep herself alive by rapidly spinning her magic aura around her body to form microscopic razor blades around her body. This grinned up the rocks into sand and kept her from being crushed for now. However she was still damaged rather badly. Her right arm was bleeding and she was still trapped for the time being. there was only one way out now.

Seki used some of her power ad a few of the remaining souls in the area to reanimate the rocks and debris around her to form low level rock golems to help dig her out. It would take some time but she would be out soon enough.

The moment the brave worriers reached the exit of the tower, they would find them selves in the presence of not one but many advocates who were all surrounding the area. All of them were level 3 or higher with at least two of them being rank 5's. It seemed they had finally gotten some much needed back up/ One of the rank 5 advocates slowly and calmly approached the others. He recognized Zena's uniform and from that was able to deduce that the rest of them were on their side.

He was a tall man with a rather buff frame. He had long brown hair and a beard to match. He looked like some sort of viking. He spoke in a deep voice as he approached the brave men and woman who had fought against the powerful necromancer. "Are you all ok? Where's the dragon?"

The next room the fox entered seemed to be some sort of recreational room. There was a small tub of hot bubbling water to soak in along with a table, art hanging on the walls, a bar and a dark board. There was a single skeleton behind the bar who seemed to be cleaning it up. When he noticed the fox, he didn't attack her, rather he just stared at her and asked. "Welcome, can I get you something to drink?" It seemed this one wasn't programmed to fight like the others, or it could be some sort of trap.

Comment

Pine Grove - Chronomancer's Tower

Zero started to laugh when the advocate asked if they all were ok. "Do I look ok? My outfit is torn and I've been injured many times. Though that's my recklessness." He said sarcastically. "As for the dragon, a few of our comrades are still on it. Two have a scale of mine I can trace with my aeromancy." He said as he points in the direction of the dragon.
                              "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

(The exams are done.. why am I still too busy..)

The yaju was confused at first at how the scenery changed from a hallway full of enemies to a sort of pub ("This fortress is getting on my nerves, at least I got the fear or respect of the skeleton warriors for some minutes") she thought when what seemed to be the bar patron spoke to her. "Greetings kind sir, but my request is but a simple one." she greeted the skeleton patron "May I get a glass of water?" she asked as she took her bag of gold coins as a payment.

Taking the moment to actually relax, Nera checked her equipment by touching the vials, her memory was telling her which ones were the still intact ("Pheromones, blood, body fluids and hopefully water from this man) it was then that she felt the scale of the dragon boy ("Foolish kid, trying to do more than you can, although he could be a couple of decades old, but by the emotional maturity he had, the yin are probably becoming to proud of themselves again) the vixen had a faint twitch of a smirk.

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X