X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pine Grove | Chronomacer's Tower

Zena was releaved to see the wagon pull up and to have the man taken from her shoulders. When the hand was offered, she took it and allowed Azeruk to pull her onto the wagon. The poor elf girl could hardly move her own body. When she was pulled up she would immediately collapse either on the floor or on the man who pulled her up. It was all up to him where she fell.

Meanwhile, The powerful vampire regained her footing in her trapped state and managed to break out of her time restraints. But rather than turn and attack the others again, she called for her dragon. As much as Seki wanted to kill the brat who burnt her flawless skin, she had more pressing matters to attnd to in the fortress. "ORGOK!" she called.

The massive drakolich, with one swift moment turned it's head down and swallowed up the vampire. A good a way as any to enter the fortress. The mighty undead dragon let out another mighty roar before taking to the clouds once again. '

Pine Grove | Bone Dragon Fortress

The peaceful skeletonplaced the fresh coconut in front of the ape man before taking out a small cloth and starting to clean his work space. He didn't seem to be hostel, and even if he did attack he was unarmed. He wouldn't be able to do much, if anything to the apex and the vixen. The two yaju would be able to feel a sudden shift as the dragon took off again, telling them that they were once again in motion. If they tried, they might be able to escape before the dragon got too far from the river. Or they could chose to stay behinde and meet the necromancer who controled this dracolich. It was up to them. either way she would be there soon enough.

Travelling to Sanctuary

Tewi and Lavender had been traveling together for little over an hour now and they were making good progress. The bunny hermit seemed to be enjoying nature, occasionally pointing out different plants and animals and teaching her new companion a little about them. Lavender had the same sort of curiosity one would expect from a child. Tewi wondered if she should ask her about it, but before she could decide, the girl answered her question for her.

Permanently this girl, despite being very well developed was still 'new' to this world. Just how old was she? At any rate, the rabbit yaju was gaining more insight on what or who the girl might be. It was probably best if she told her a little about the world so she didn't do anything to draw unwanted attention. But how much did she already know. "Oh, that's a good idea. You seem to have good manners. did your master teach you how to properly greet another person? If not we can start there."

Comment

Holding the table to avoid falling from the movement of the dragon, Nera sensed a powerful aura "Our Nechromancer just came home." she thought out loud and sighed "Might as well be prepared since we will be highly seen as invaders rather than guests." she looked at the apex. "Iīll try to talk with this person, a sudden attack on the city and leaving is illogical. But also the skeletons have free will, they follow their mistress because of fear and loyalty."
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

((just posting for Saru right now because I need to do some thinking for Draven.))

When the fortress seemed to shift, Saru grabbed onto the counter and held on tightly. Thanfully he was able to catch his drink with his tail before it spilt over. By the time the fortress stopped shifting he let out a sigh before turning to Nera who mentioned that the necromancer is home. Saru thought of escaping for a second or two based on her power, but he then pounded his chest with both fists before proclaiming.

"And I shall stay as well. For I will not back down from a threat so easily!"

Comment

It didnt' take the Necromancer too long to reach the bar. After all, the fortress itself would led her there. By the time she reached the blocked off bar door she had already regenerated all oh the minor wounds she had sustained during combat. If she fought that well during brad daylight, one could only imagine what it would be like fighting her in the night.

Before she entered the door however, she heared what sounded like a male voice boasting about how he wasn't going to back down so easily. At this, the vampire smirked to herself and wore a wicked grin on her lips. "You're going to regret thoses words before this is over." she spoke from the other side of the door, being sre she was loud enough so that even human ears would be able to understand her. The door-blocking wall slid open again just long enough enough to let the necromancer in. Behind her was the worrier Vordread whom Saru had fought

"Master, they proved too resoursful to kill, but I've trapped them in this room for you." He said in a deep and ominous voice

"Very good Vordread, you did well. Now go check on Mr. socks for me"

"His bone structure sustained heavy damage. Shall I use a lesser undead to restore him?"

"No need, We have two fresh skeletons sitting right in front of us."

With thoses last few words, ki closed the wall over the door again to emphasize what she meant. She gave both of the yaju a cold stare. If looks could kill, they would both be dead by now. She took her time speaking, firsk cracking her knuckles and popped her neck to loosen up her joints. Everything she did was meant to further intimidate the duo while giving the fear time to seep in. Of cores a part of her hoped they would be fearless. "Well then. One of you took somethng that's very important to me. Hand it over now and I'll kill you quickly."

Comment

The first thing that Nera sensed of the Nechromancer was her scent ("That scent.. I have smelled it before.. but when or where?") she thought while downing the last part of her glass of water. She let the mistress have her speech and knew what she was asking about, but before the yaju would answer that demand, she spoke her mind "Before anything, I shall praise you for your ability in the arts of the dead, having the ability to raise such a number of souls, but even more, letting them have their free will and following you because of loyalty is something only a few could achieve." She said and looked at the woman, but the sight made her stop for a figment of a moment, a series of visions appeared again,of a more peaceful and bright time, but the black and white fox mentally shook her head, there were more important matters.

"As for the warrior Socks, he is a valiant fighter, you have impressive soldiers and an interesting fortress." the yaju complimented the Nechromancer.
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

The necromantress rolled her eyes and the long chain of complements being thrown upon her. It wasn't the first time someone had tried to use flattery to get her to go easy on them and it didn't seem to amuse her. "Flattery will get you nowhere." she told her as she readied her attack by forming a thick dark aura around her body. "So would you rather be a rug or a blanket? Maybe a nice coat?" As the vampire stared at the woman yaju, she couldn't help but squint her eyes at her. She could have swore she remembered this person, but who was she?

Comment

"I didnīt come here to fight a losing battle" The yaju spoke showing no reaction to the Nechromancerīs abilities "Iīm a wanderer on the seek of knowledge, and." She looked at the woman "If you wanted to kill us, you would have done it already" she pointed out and showed the book on her paw "Iīll give you the book, but first "Her paw started forming ice, while it wasnīt touching the book, it was obvious that the yaju would easily destroy it with just thinking moving a finger "I want to know what is your purpose here and how did you get this Tome"

Spoiler:

Comment

A smile quickly broke out on the young girl's face as she started the chuckle. She then waved her finger dismissively at what the fox had said. "Not even you are that stupid. That book is the only thing standing between you and me right now so I'm sure you know what'll happen if you destroy it. We're four hundred meters in the air right now. Even if you somehow manage to escape me the only way off the dragon is to fall to your death. And that's assuming Orgok doesn't eat you first. On a normal day I might be willing to negotiate the book for your life, but after you've broken into my home,laid waste to my soldiers and taken my most prised possession, I'm not feeling very cooperative."

Comment

"Death is but the end of a cycle, child." the yaju spoke still calm "We are born, grow up and die, simple as that, Iīm from the first era and have seen kingdoms grow and perish, wars and peaceful times. I know the risks of destroying this tome, yet here we are, I could have sliced it and let your dragon fall on top of you, but I had a better idea." The vixen said and got up from her chair.

"Iīll give you the book only for two conditions, let the apex live, that is all I ask for his safety." Nera was relaxed despite the fact that she had a powerful sorceress in front of her. "The second one is that you and I have a normal conversation, maybe get a deal or two in the process, not act like emotional kids swinging swords and hurling magic without thinking."

Spoiler:

Comment

When the Necromancer and Vordred entered the room of the fortress the two yaju were in, Saru took a defensive stance and took a deep breath, puffing up his chest to look more intimidating. His face was also one of not malice, but surprising courage... yet also caution. He was not going to back down in the event a fight did break out, but he was also not looking for a fight. For if he could he would probably get out on his own.

As the Nera and Seki spoke, Saru just kept looking at Vordred and anything else in the room. Examining anything and everything. However his greater focus was the necromancer. When Nera asked for Saru's safety in exchange for the book he lost his 'intimidating' expression and gained a rather stern one.

That was when he spoke.

"But what of your safety? I cannot surely let a new ally, and a new friend remain in harms way! My father always taught me to cherish friendships, and stick with friends until the end. I shall not leave your side no matter the case!" Saru spoke sternly and seriously as he then turned to Seki as he stood beside Nera. His posture straight.

Comment

The yaju smiled at the apex "Worry not fellow yaju, death is but a faraway thing for me." she spoke and glanced at the Necromancer "If the lady here is at least half of how her followers see of her, then we are at the presence of a powerful, yet respected living being." Neraīs tone was calm and was prepared to face the female in front of her.

Yet.. there was something familiar.. visions of happiness crossed her aged eyes, trying to catch them with her memories.

Spoiler:

Comment

"To me it does not matter if it is death or a simple scratch. I shall not leave an ally alone in such a situation as the one we have gotten ourselves into. So with that I shall stay." Saru spoke as he stood up straight, and after taking in a deep breath he seemed to purposefully puff up his chest in a rather... lame attempt to look more intimidating. At least to hold his ground.

Outskirts of Tenma's Court | Quill Jungle

Draven began juggling his blades again with ease as he turned to Takeshi and spoke.

"Draven bets the thing Draven has to offer." The mercenary said as he let his two cleaver axes fall and imbed themselves into the ground next to him. That is when he took out a small pouch from his belt, and upon undoing the string that kept it closed... it revealed a rather large gem the size of his palm. It was a shiny blue one, finely cut... it was quite a beautiful one. Where he got it from... who knows. "It's something I picked up on my last job. Draven already has plenty of cash. I don't need anymore." However the gem isn't all that it seems to be. For it may look truly real... it's a fake. A simple one he had made as a bit of a 'bragging right' as well as a decoy.
                          Last edited by SUSTIC; 05-10-2016, 08:27 PM.

Comment

The vampire rolled her eyes before looking back at the pare of yaju, giving the both of them a rather annoyed look. "Don't mistake my respect for mercy. The two of you fought my generals and managed to hold your own against them. That respect is the ONLY reason you're still standing. I refuse to kill a worthy adversary while she's injured. But if you don't return what belongs to me, then you'll force my hand. I'll give you five minutes to say whatever you please but after that if the book isn't in my hands i'll slaughter both of you where you stand.

Comment

The monochromatic yaju showed the book again "while my memory takes its time to show me the actual portraits, I can smell the familiar scents coming from this book." she spoke while holding it just in case the female nechromancer would try something "So I will ask you" her tone was even as she was facing the girl "Who gave you this tome and when did you get it, not even Noxis would have created this marvelous fortress and amassed a powerful army in such a short time, it would have taken you probably a decade, some years probably with the help of other powerful magicians."

Nera knew something was important regarding the female, she looked too young for being too strong, that needed years of training and meditation, so she could outright say she was a vampire, but the attitude was also of someone of age.. "Say.. you arenīt from this era, isnīt it? having vampire traits would put you on their part of history, right?"

Spoiler:

Comment

The vampire girl was slightly confused by the fox's words. She smelled familiar? She tried to remember where she might have seen the fox before, ut before she could remember anything, something else caught her attention. "The book is MINE. I alone created it and I alone will be the keeper of it's secrets. As for when I was born, If you really must know I came from the second Era when my race was first created. But the wars between mortals and the undead were already underway when i entered the world, if that tells you anything. Is there a point to all your mindless chatter or are you just wasting my time? Maybe stalling for some counter attack?"

Comment

Working...
                                X