Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just a heads up; I'm going overseas for vacation, but that doesn't mean that I can't post. I'm just going to be a bit less frequent with posting, since I have hotel Wifi. If anyone is concerned about my rate of posting, feel free to inform me, but I assure that it's not going to be any different than right now.

Thanks and take it easy!
    Spoiler:

tfw someone tries to shitpost

"Do not fear duress of any kind, even if determined or even pure;
    rather, fear the clout of the glaring mantle at your side, ready to conserve."

Comment

Alright thanks for letting us know.

Comment

@S1

My point is that Zekai obviously does not like it and that people keep jumping on him and saying "Hey you should do this, you should do this." It seems insensitive, does it not?

Comment

@Wriggle

-saw the two youmu pics and nosebled-
          "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@Lunasa: pretty sure everyone was just joking. At least from what i saw no one was screaming ARR YOU SHOULD DO THIS HUR DUR. But don't worry about it, what's past is past.

Comment

@Zekai
              Setsuna's definitely nosebleed worthy.
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

Both are to me.

EDIT: i thought of something funny. Make a team of look a likes. Lol
                Last edited by Zekai; 03-17-2016, 10:35 PM.
                "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@Wriggle

LMAO!!!! Setsuna was hilarious.

Comment

Hey guys i'll post for taboo in the morning, feeling really burned out aftr the post i made in Sanctuary so bun is gonna take a break.

Comment

Aight, have a good one!

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk
                      Spoiler:

Comment

@Amaterasu

When you see that someone has made a reserve, please wait at least 24 hrs before you post. This has been established awhile ago. This is just to let you know.

Comment

@Zekai

Oh, I apologize about that. The reserve was made while I was typing up my post, so I wasn't really aware of that. Thanks for letting me know, though! I'll make sure to follow suit next time.
                          Spoiler:

Comment

If it was made during the reserve, its ok i guess. I have done that before too. So there's nothing to apologize for, it was just a heads up for next time.

Comment

Did you guys just turn the rp into grand theft auto?

Comment

.................................. I plead the 5th (aka no comment)

Comment

Working...
                                X