X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Starshine Resort | Indoor Pool

"How did you you hear that? you don't even have ears." Frisk said, slightly shocked that Sans actually heard her. She was really glad now that Dr. Alphys had taught her how to delete her search history....and how to not get viruses from questionable sites.

Frisk only had one thought regaurding the woman and her head constantly falling off, but she would wait to ask that until a bit later. She gave Sans a small grin and a thumbs up.

Comment

"don't need ears to hear a whisper when you're standin' so close kiddo." He spoke as he then saw Frisk's thumbs up. Seeing it you can almost see a light sparkle of slight glee in his eye as he goes to shake the woman's hand after taking his free one out of his pocket. The second he grabbed her hand the sound of a fart could be heard. Coming from the whoopee cushion in his hand.

Hannah's reaction was one of displeasure as she facepalmed.

"Seriously? A whoopee cushion?" She spoke as she then surprisingly snatched the whoopee cushion from his hand. This surprised Sans a bit as a sweat drop could be seen on the side of his skull.

"You should have tried a joy-buzzer. Startles the person, and it also can get them off... If you know what I mean that is~" Hannah spoke. Sans was actually blushing very slightly as seen by the faint blue glow on his cheek bones. It was really faint however, and his face was static. He didn't have anything to really say.

Comment

The pale woman's innuendos would have gone right over the child's head if not for San's bashful reaction. She didnt' know exactly what the woman meant, but she could make a pretty good guess. The small child tugged on the skeleton's sleeve to get his attention. "Sans I want a joy buzzer."

Just then while no one was looking, out of the changing room stepped a much taller skeleton. Wearing sunglasses, pasta themed swimming trunks and his classic "COOL DUDE" T-shirt. "NYAHAHAHAHA!! Now that I! The Great Papyrus have finally finished, There will be PLENTY of JOY and BUZZERS for everyone!!" He said this with an overly confidant smile while striking a really cool pose for all to see. However no more than a few seconds later he leaned down closer to his brother, cupping his hand to whisper in his not ear. "SANS!!! what's a joy buzzer?"

Comment

Sans did not really hesitate to look at Frisk. "come on kid. aren't you already buzzing with joy?" He joked to take his mind off the little perverted comment Hannah had made. It worked for the most part, but the second he heard the voice of his beloved, taller, skeleton brother Papyrus made Sans relieved. Especially when Papyrus had innocently asked what a joy buzzer was.

"i should've brought mine along for the trip bro. it would've given you quite a shock. filled you with joy, and leave you BUZZING with excitement." He replied as he shrugged his shoulders as he turned to look at his brother who was wearing his typical summer vacation style outfit. Half his joke would probably fly over Papyrus's head since he did not really inform him of what the practical joke toy that is the Joy Buzzer is.

Hannah on the other hand was getting somewhat entertained by the very differing personalities that was Sans, Frisk, and now the tall skeleton that is Papyrus. Looking at Papyrus's outfit she raised an eyebrow and crossed her arms.

Comment

The skeleton squinted his eye sockets at his brother, unsure what to make of his words. "Sans I suspect you're making bad puns again. Puns that I wouldn't understand...." "genius" he said the last part quietly to himself. His brother had impressed him with his supirior intelect, but he wasn't about to be bested so easily. "Therefor, I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS!!! Have come up with a plan to tell if you're pun making is actually pun making!..."

The skeleton looked on with a confident smile, looking to the left, then the riht before approaching the small girl and crouching down in front of her "Frisk what's a joy buzzer?"

Frisk couldn't help but giggle a bit at the tall skeleton. For as serious as he tried to be at times, he sure was a silly guy. "It's a button you wear on your hand that makes you go DZZZ!"

Comment

Sans' reaction to his brother, and even Frisk was a shrug of his shoulders and shake of his skull. "well that wasn't very 'shocking' of a reaction." Sans spoke as he turned to the Hannah.

"so lady, what you doin at a resort like this?" Asked the shorter skeleton bro.

Upon being asked a question from the skeleton brother, Hannah snapped out of her examining gaze and turned to face Sans. With a second to think she asked. "Oh sorry about that. I'm just here for a little vacation. Life as a university nurse gets kinda tiring after you've worked through nearly one war, and about... what? Maybe 50 or so years? I forgot how old I am at this point. All that without one single vacation, so I decided to take up some of my well due 'vacation days' that I had backed up to take some time off. What about you?"

Hearing Hannah's description of her little... time with her job of how long she worked. Sans had no choice but to respond.

"wow. sounds like you had worked yourself down... to the bone! anyways me and my bro here decided to take the kiddo with us on a vacation. think of it as a 'thanks for bein' a good friend!' present. it also gives me an excuse to be an actual lazy bones!" Sans responded with a big grin on his face. His jokes were obvious enough for Papyrus to notice. It's clear he wants to mess with the taller skeleton brother. Not out of ill-will or anything. Just a bit of a classic, friendly teasing his brother sort of thing.

Comment

Papyrus squinted his eye sockets and gave Sans a rather annoyed look. "Unfortunately he hasn't taken a vacation form making bad jokes." The skeleton was about to walk away to play in the pool with Frisk, but quickly stopped and turned around when it dawned on him what the woman had said.

50 years without a break and when she finally goes on vacation she's all alone? NEVER!! Papyus rushed back over to his brother and the woman whom he was speaking too. He struck his signature pose and laughed. "NYAHAHAHA! HUMAN!! YOU CAN NOT ENJOY YOUR VACATION ALL ALONE!! YOU NEED A COOL FRIEND TO PLAY WITH AND MAKE SPAGHETTI!!" "Nyehehe " "YOU'RE VERY LUCKY HUMAN! BECAUSE I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS!! AM THE GREATEST. COOLEST, MOST POPULAR FRIEND ANYONE COULD ASK FOR! My brother says so all the time. right Sans?"

Comment

Papyrus's bit of self-praise and confidence seemed to make him come off as arrogant, but Sans didn't seem to entirely mind. In fact he seemed to reinforce Papyrus's claim.

"of course bro. i wouldn't think you're cool for no reason now. in fact i'd say you're bad right down to the bone! bad in the 'cool' definition of course." Sans spoke with a rather genuine sounding tone. Showing that despite his teasings, he does seem to actually like his bro. "in fact you could even say i 'look up to him' " The shorter skeleton bro with a bit of a grin as he literally looked up at his MUCH taller brother.

Hannah throughout Papyrus's confidence, and Sans's jokes just exchanged a look of curiosity a bit more. These skeletons are probably the most friendly pile of bones she has ever met. Though the... very strange aura of mystery coming from Sans, the very happy and friendly nature of Papyrus, and the very calm and childishly innocent Frisk was... definitely a bit of a change of pace. In fact... she got an idea to do a bit of flirting.

The rather curvacious, yet pale woman with a scar around her neck stepped closer to Papyrus, grabbed his shirt collar, and pulled him a little closer so that they were more face-to-face. With that she gave him a flirtatious smile and wink.

"Oh? Well if you're as cool and... 'awesome' as you say you are. I wouldn't mind spending some time with a... 'cool dude' like you~" She flirted. In her mind she thought...

"Man it's been a long time since I have been free to actually act like this... I hope I'm not rusty. Heh..." She thought.

Hearing Hannah's flirting with his brother caused Sans to just look up at Papyrus... wondering how this will actually go down.

Comment

"MIGHTY NEAT!" Papyrus said as he smiled back at the girl, actually taking her hand in hos own boney grasp before gently pulling her towards another area. "The Great Papyrus will not rest until your every need and disiar has been filled!"

Frisk who was standing next to Sans actually looked shocked for once. Usually she had a poker face or an innocent smile, but if her jaw dropped any lower it would have fallen off. But then her face changed to one of envy. Frisk hadn't taken it too harshly when Papyrus told her he just wanted to be friends, but seeing this actually made her a littl jealious, and a bit sad as well. Of corse Sans would have no trouble reading her emotions just based on the faces she made

"....sans..." she eventually spoke. "Do you think I'm pretty?"

Comment

"Every need and desire huh? Well I wouldn't mind doing anything YOU recommend "Great Papyrus.' I'm sure you'll find something that could please me~" Hannah spoke as she gave him a seductive wink before turning to Sans who looked like he was somewhat enjoying the attention his brother is getting. Though deep down he is a bit cautious. For all he knows this woman could just be setting Papyrus up for failure. Which would probably be a big hit to Papyrus's self-esteem. Thankfully the woman does not sound like she's lying, but the way she turned to look at Sans for a very brief moment made him a bit curious.

After that little scenario Hannah began to walk off with Papyrus to another side of the pool. Leaving Sans with Frisk once again.

When Sans finally snapped his attention back to Frisk, he remembered her just asking him a question as to whether he thinks she's pretty.

"pretty? i dunno kid. pretty might not be your strong suit, but i know that you sure are FRISK-y if you know what i mean" He joked as he placed a boney hand on Frisk's head of which he began to ruffle and mess up her wet hair. "nah i'm just jokin kiddo. you're a one-of-a-kind... what i'm tryin to say is that i think you're fine kid. then again i think i'm not the one to judge." He said as he closed one of his eyes and shrugged his shoulders.

Meanwhile... Hajime, the lifeguard and electric-based super soldier who is not fit for the current job AS a lifeguard, yawns as he watches everything with lazy but watchful eyes. Keeping an eye out for any signs of trouble.

Comment

Starshine Resort | Arcade

As The Great Papyrus and his new friend left the pool area' Papyrus noticed the subtle tone of the nurse's voice along with her actions. He could hardly control his excitement when he realized what was going on. "Flirting? WOWIE! We've only just met." he said has he formed a visible blush on his cheek bones and a smile to go with it. "You must really like me!" he said with clear joy and excitement.

"Nyehehe, but I'm a skeleton with standernds. I won't be won over so easily." He lead her inside what looked like an arcade with games mostly aimed owards teens, however there were still plenty of games an adult could enjoy such as DDR and a few point and shoot games. Papyrus was sure his friend would have fun here.

"Well I'm not asking Metaton" Frisk answered on regards to the last thing Sans said to her. She watched Papryus and Hannah leave until they were out of sight, wondering where they would go. "We're following them right?" she asked.

Comment

"You and me both. Thankfully you meet all my standards you hunk of bones~" Hannah replied affectionately as she was walked, and enjoyed her little conversation with the skeleton. Especially when he realized her flirting attempts towards him. His reaction could best be described as innocent if not adorable to an extent. Though her reaction to being brought to an arcade was... interesting to say the least. "An arcade...? Really? I haven't been to one in a long time. Heck I can remember the days of the first arcade machines. So... what do you suppose we play first?" Hannah asked, a bit intrigued and willing to enjoy some time in a rather 'childish' setting.

"hey, mettaton is probably the best person to ask. after all he MET-A-TON of girls in his life. he'd be a great judge." He spoke with a smile before sighing. Not a sigh of relief or depression. Just a... calming sigh. That's when he replied to Frisk's question with the most simplistic of answers...

"yep" He then spoke as he began walking in the direction he saw Papyrus go in.

Comment

The Great Papyrus could hardly contain his own excitment with each kind affectionate complement recived from the very nice lady. but he did his best to play it cool. "You must be a master of flirting to make even I, The Great Papyrus lush. you're even wearing clothes. But I won't be outdone. We're going to play the coolest game In the whole arcade!"

"Nyehehe!" Papyrus chuckled before sitting down at one of the better games of th arcade. It was a driving game with two seats and one long screan that could be divided into two. However the toy guns attatched to the game showed it was more than a mear two player racing game. In face it had a co-op mode where one player could drive while the other shot at the enemy cars to blow out their tires or kill the drivers. "My treat, I'll even let you pick the game mode." he said as he put in the two quarters needed to start the game.

Starshine Resort | Following Sans

"Maybe he has, but after fighting him in the underground I realized that he's a big POSE-er." she responded while stealthfully following the taller skeleton and his new lady friend. She was just as conserned for Paprus's safety as Sans's was, but so far the woman seemed nice.

Comment

Looking at the arcade machine Hannah was definitely getting a bit more intrigued. "Oh? I vaguely remember seeing something like this before. How about we do a little co-op. Me and you. Working together. How about that?" She asked as she grabbed one of the toy guns while looking at Papyrus. "I mean what better way to get to know each other than to work with each other? Cooperation can be the best bonding experience after all."

Starshine Resort | En Route to Main Building

Walking to the Arcade from the pool area did not take long. With the glass dome that the pool is located in being connected to the main building of the resort. All they had to do was just leave the pool area, go into main building's main hall, take a right and take a short walk before they made it to the area where Papyrus and that woman was. However the two couldn't just go into the arcade still wet. After all one of the signs was "always dry off before going anywhere in the main building after a dip in the pool." Seeing this sign at the very entrance to the main building, Sans turned to Frisk. "well kiddo, looks like we have to go get changed real quick. wait here okay?" Sans spoke as he then walked to the changing room for boys instead of using one of his shortcuts.

That's when the sound of a VERY loud splash followed by a young kid screaming in slight fear could be heard running by Frisk into the main building.After which followed by the sounds of the Lifeguard's whistle blowing loudly, then lastly followed by the lifeguard's angry yelling.

What ran by Frisk was what seemed to be a young boy not too much taller than her with dark brown if not black curly hair, a pink shirt with a yellow star on it, blue jean shorts, and slightly... pudgy running by into the main building. He seemed to be scared and screaming in fear, but did not have his clothes wet in any way whatsoever. "AAAAH I'M SORRY!!!" The boy yelled as he ran by.

However the lifeguard Hajime was blowing his whistle and seemed soaked. Hajime had stopped running right at the entrance to the main building and next to Frisk. He seemed agitated if not downright pissed by what just happened.

"Grrrrr... That DAMN KID! Knocked the lifeguard's tower off the freaking poolside and into the damn pool. Nearly drowned me!" He muttered as he stood there looking pissed before he turned around to look at the pool... which had people no longer in the pool as there was a somewhat tall wooden lifeguard's tower in the water. What just happened...?

"God I'm going to be in so much trouble..." He thought as he looked at the now somewhat ruined pool...
                              Last edited by SUSTIC; 08-10-2016, 05:19 PM.

Comment

The skeleton smiled at the nurse and gave her the thumbs up before selecting the game mode she requested. The next screan allowed the two players to pick their vehicle along with what weapon they would like to use. It also gave the basic nessisary information like how to reload your gun. Papyrus picked a red convertible that looked very similar to his own car which he had gotten shortly after leaving the underground.

"Nyehehe! My car looks just like this one. Only I have a very cool pare of fuzzy dice hanging from the mirror... you wouldn't belive how hard it is to keep them on."

Starshine Resort | En Route to Main Building

*The thought of going to the arcade fills you with determination* This ran through Frisk's mind as she "saved" her save point right after Sans went into the changing room. If anythng were to happen to Papyrus before they got there she could just reset to this point and warn Sans of the emergancy.

However before she could go and change her own clothing, Frisk heard quite the comotion going on outside. There was a loud splashing sound followed by both screaming and what sounded like the cry of a young boy. The small child ran out to see the rather angry, cursing life gaurd and a boy in his early teens who seemed both upset and afraid. While it was obvious what had happened, Frisk could tell just by looking at the boy that he hadn't meant any harm. If you spend enough time with Sans, you eventually learn to reaad expressions. While Frisk wasn't quite as skilled at this as Sans, she knew enough to know the boy was innocent.

But how could she help him? The life gaurd didn't seem like he would calm down, and being told to relax by a small child often made adults all the more angry. If Snas were there he could have used his powers to fix the damages for the most part but he might not come out in time. She considered loading her save point to undo the damages but wasn't sure if that wold work either. As quick as Frisk was she wasn't sure she could prevent the tower form falling, but maybe she didnt' need too.

Frisk still had her save point froom earlier from when she and Sans were playing, perhaps she could use this to reset the damages without setting everyone back however much time had already passed. With this plan in mind she approched the lifegaurd and the boy For the boy, it would look as if the damages magically undid them self as Frisk appreached. A few other things wer out of place like towels vanishing in some areas and appearing in others, or once wet towels now bwing dry, but hopefully no one would notice.

Once this was done Frisk tapped the angry life gaurd on the back to get him to turn around. However the small child moved quickly, ensuring that the man would never actually see her, only the suddenly fixed. If this worked she would quickly manuver around the life gaurd and over to the boy. She lightly grabbed him by the wrist before whispering "run" and attepting to lead him to a nearby clothes store. They could hide ther, and they most liekly had a place for Frisk to change as well into soemthing a little less wet.

Comment

Working...
                                X