Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Alayosho
    So Kind of like a Tulpa?

If enough people believe in something it will technically become real and go by everything that everyone believes in it, and encounters with it will just fuel the fire more.

Kinda like that?

Comment

Yes, Exactly.

Ghosts are mostly for NPCs, not actual character, because of this. The school's bound to have more than exactly way too many!
      I gazed up at the sable-haired maiden with eyes so full of warmth it appeared she was crying silently. My trecherous mouth opened, "Why do you look so troubled, Princess?"

Slowly, she moved her eyes from the moon to me. She studied my imperfections before her for what seemed to be a blissful eternity before gracing me with her voice, "I've slain this land's only prince. What use, now, is a princess?"

As the maiden left my presence, so too did my heart.

Comment

I'd hate to think about rumors of a ghost haunting one of the bathrooms, it spreads, people believe it, then we have a naked ghost lady running around in one of the bathrooms yelling "FUCK ME FUCK ME!"

Then the staff and Andrew blame Drake for starting rumors.

Comment

Just have that typical bathroom ghost rumor that happens everywhere
          "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

And knowing Drake he might make a perverted twist on it and try his damn hardest to convince people it's true.

Cue Drake sneaking into ghost's bathroom hoping to get laid after he thinks his plan to make the ghost perverted comes true only to get the shit scared out of him (figuratively.)

Comment

But wouldn't it be bad if the school was haunted by a fuck ton of ghosts? Their supposed to be providing a safe environment for the students to learn in ^^:

Comment

That is true
                "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Who says all the tulp- I mean ghosts are out to get people? They probably just want to do the do with students.

... My inner Drake is showing again isn't it?

EDIT: Also students may complaign about hearing ghastly moans coming from the halls of their dorms and think it's from a ghost when in actuality it's just Hannah and Hans going at it. After all Hans is good at BONING and Hannah gives the best head on Campus
                  Last edited by SUSTIC; 10-21-2016, 07:10 PM.

Comment

Then Toriel shall punish them by making both clean the entirety of the school grounds, including the aquatic dorms.
                    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Sustic

................. -_-' That was just a horrible joke

Comment

@Kristia

Hannah will find a way. After all she's good friends with the Headmaster. She also has some rather... confidential files she will use for blackmail regarding some of the staff. Including the Headmaster. Not that she will use it willy nilly...

Hans will just just play dead. I mean... he already does a good job at that.

@Zekai

Then that means I succeeded.

Comment

What did I miss? Are we talking about the trope that EVERY. SINGLE. SCHOOL. Is apparantly built on an ancient burial ground or something? Also, Hanako-san.

Comment

We're not having a haunted school ^^: Unless you count Alice as haunting. Or any other phantom character you guys wonna make. At the most we might have one abandoned building for ghosty ghosts but i don't want this turning into ghost busters the RP.... although that would be pretty cool.

Comment

"Who you gonna call? The ROLEPLAYERS!!"

Comment

I also don't think that 'ghosts' would be fitting for the race Alayosho is trying to make when technically there would be real ghosts or spirits (which is actually just the same thing, different name) in the world of TSU. Especially when technically they are more like traditional Tulpa's by what Alayosho explained. Not that they aren't well... Interesting. Besides one of the planned arcs in the past TSU's WAS in fact a old building located deep within the woods of the forests around the University itself that was actually supposedly haunted. Then again in this TSU the university is on an island (big enough to use cars to drive between different parts of the island since it's comparable in size to Hawaii.) So idk. I still think that Ghosts in TSU should refer to people whose souls are stuck on earth due to some unfinished business/anger. While beings that are created or become real when enough people have focused belief on something should be a Tulpa. That's just my two cents.

To also think of it one could explain that the phenomena of a Tulpa could be rather unknown or just a theory among people in the world to explain certain things (yet a tulpa CAN exist, but are just rare.)

Comment

Working...
                                X