Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Np. Its what i did before so i figured i do it again.
    "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Alright here is the first draft. If any of you would like to hop or move or trade rooms just let me know.

Off Campus: Marcus

Male Doorm
      102: Tristen, Svinn and Drake
      104: Lucas and Natsu
      107: Jason and Andrew

Female Doorms
      103: Ukana, China and Keyla
      105: Alice, Trista and Isabelle
      108: Primula, Kathryn and Raiko

Comment

I'm kinda on the fence about Raiko because she has money problems, but I realize that if she paid her way into school, she probably could pay for lodging too.

Speaking of which, what about students part-timing in town?

Comment

Dorms are a part of the tuition i do believe.

Chiha and Ukana together? I sense trouble times ahead. I was thinking of pairing Chiha with Primula in the same room. Thought that might've been interesting.
          "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

I almost want Raiko, Ukana, and Primula to go together. Sounds like fun times ahead.

Well, actually, that wouldn't be as entertaining as I thought it would. They're all different kinds of problem children.
            Last edited by Lunasa Prismriver; 10-20-2016, 04:15 AM.

Comment

I would rather not have two of my characters together. Also the doorms are covered once you're in the school. It' only if you want to live off campus that you would have to pay for a place.

As for Primula and China being put together I have no objections, but I do have to wonder why?

Comment

A rebellious and stubborn person with an energetic and outgoing person sounds like an interesting mix to me.

Also its Chiha, not China. With an H, not n.

Comment

Woops my bad. I half expected you to say cause their both lesbians and you want to climb the great wall of vagina, but what you said actually makes sense. If no one is opposed to it I can switch Primula and Ukana's places.

Comment

Chiha is mainly straight though but doesnt mind some yuri. So like 90% straight and 10% yuri.

Comment

Oh yeah it was Raiko who was the other lesbian. Stupid memory.

Comment

There's quite a few yuri/bi females in this

Comment

The lore is that Raiko was close with her sister. Very close.

Comment

You say incest i say wincest

Comment

Heads up I scrapped the concept for that one character Kayla. Got tired of the concept and couldn't think of where to go with it. Might replace her with an NPC of some kind.

Comment

Originally posted by Tewi_Inaba View Post
                                You say incest i say wincest
                                uh.. you guys know that would cause biological problems to the offspring, right?
                                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X