Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think i have an intro post in mind. Just waiting for the right ........."moment" i guess
    "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Aiden Conway
      Spoiler:

Name: Aiden Conway

Race: Human

Appearance:

Magic: Water, Ordo, Entropy, Cleansing, Storm, Mana

Personality: Simply put, clear-headed and calm like the waters of a pond, but capable of possessing the fury of an entire hurricane. He is a rather patient individual and

Info: Weapons include a sword and shield composed of the hardest and coldest ice that can be found within his dimension and are bound to him. As for his backstory, he was originally an adventurer-hero in the world he came from. When he was asked to become the water teacher for the school, he answered the call and arrived at the school. He is still new to the world, so there's a lot of things he still doesn't understand about this world. More information can be collected by just asking the guy.

Michael Maynard
      Spoiler:

Name: Michael Maynard

Race: Human

Appearance:

Magic: Mana, Ordo, Fire, Electricity, Sound, Restoration, Summoning, Movement, Cleansing, Vector, and Crystal

Personality: He is somewhat cynical, and some may see him as being a little antagonistic. When asked about it, he would often reply, "Just keeping people on their toes." Most would describe him as calm, confident, and relaxed, even when staring death in the face, but perhaps those aren't the right words. It is more that it no longer phases him, as if he's just not bothered to care anymore. You've seen a hundred deaths, you've seen them all, right?

Despite his less than friendly traits and flaws, he is an intelligent individual, loyal, and clever. Surprisingly, he makes a better professor than people would expect.

Info: Backstory is a secret. The only thing anyone knows is that he was hired by the school.

Basic gear consists of one pistol, a grappling hook/whip, and whatever little gadgets and tools he brings, sometimes other weapons. The pistol is designed to receive .50 caliber BMG ammunition, though the weapon is often used to fire bullets made from magic. The equipment he summons are from the various tattoos and sigils that mark his body, which are more like spatial tethers than the actual item itself. (I'd really rather not type out all the little doodads he has because it takes forever for me to make these apps, and his equipment is very likely to change depending on what he's doing, so just bear with me and trust me not to pull something out of his ass. ^^; )
      Last edited by S121; 10-26-2016, 10:31 AM.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

@Katrix. the app seems acceptable. welcome to the IC

Comment

I'm having a block as to what to do in the IC. Like, a complete lack of ideas.

Comment

@Lunasa

Hmm... Where are you currently?
            Originally posted by S121
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

I apologize for the tardiness (and small quantity) of the post regarding the Restoration teacher, but it is already in Toriel's app.
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@S1

Svinn's currently flying through the forest and should be near the front gate by this point, that part's easy.

Raiko, on the other hand, passed through the portal quite a while ago so I don't know what to do with her.

Comment

Here's a silly little thing I thought I'd do. What if characters used social media? TSU basically takes place in a parallel modern day so why not?
                  Here's an exchange between Oneira and some WDF duellists on Chirper (yes, I went there):
                  Firecracker
                  @MrFirecracker
                  Hey @LoneWolf! How's your retirement? I heard you took up teaching instead of fighting! ;P
                  Looks like I'll be taking your titles!
                  Oneira Krane (✓)
                  @LoneWolf
                  .@MrFirecracker And this is coming from someone who rarely gets a match...?
                  Dustpile Sam (✓)
                  @Dustpile
                  .@LoneWolf @MrFirecracker Don't mess with the wolf. She's a huntress and soon she'll have a pack!
                  Dynamite (✓)
                  @BigDynamite
                  .@MrFirecracker picked on the wrong wolf. Now he's in for ride!
                  As you can see, Oneira's Chirper handle is simply @LoneWolf. The WDF had to make a deal with Chirper to allow Oneira to obtain the handle hassle-free. You would be surprised at the number of impersonators on Chirper.
                  Trista too uses Chirper (albeit occasionally). Her handle is @TwinkleStar711
                  Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                  My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                  My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                  Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

@Lunasa: Is it really such a good idea to havea vampire flying around in the sunlight? eh whatever. I'll make a post in a moment that should help you out.

Comment

@Tewi

It's implied that he's flying in the shade of the leaves.

Also, did you call Raiko a catgirl the first time?

Comment

Dosn't leave a lot of wing room but meh, not gonna worry about it.

Comment

If everyone is ok with this, I will take up the role i have had in the past TSUs as the "Character and Dorm List Handler". Again, if thats ok.

I had made a list (pen and paper) of who is controlling which OC along with that OC's gender, race and sexuality. I've noticed that only 3 OC's sexuality was never listed and those are Tewi's Lucas, S1's Natsu and Katrix's Kathryn. Im gonna assume they are straight unless something is said. I know it was optional to put down.

I'm gonna be thinking of possible roommates by races and sexuality (dont ask why sexuality is playing a factor). If anyone wants a specific roommate, just let me know here or by PM. The listing I'll come up with won't be the actually listing, just a draft basically of possibilities.
                          Last edited by Zekai; 10-20-2016, 01:42 AM.
                          "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@Zekai: If you could post the list of all the OC's that would be helpful but i'm either gonna let everyone pick their own roommates or assign them myself.

Comment

Sustic - Andrew (M), Drake (M), Caffei (F)

Tewi - Ukana (F), Alice (F), Primula (F), Lucas (M)

Kristia - Isabelle (F)

Alayosho - Marcus (M)

TRXD - Trista (F)

Katrix - Kathryn (F)

Lunasa - Svinn (M), Raiko (F)

S121 - Jason (M), Tristan (M), Natsu (M)

Zekai - Chiha (F)

8 Males, 9 Females
                              Last edited by Zekai; 10-23-2016, 04:18 AM.

Comment

@Zekai: Thanks that's actually really helpful ^^

Comment

Working...
                                X