X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Sus

No no no, I don't think you understand. TSU island is 70 square miles, comparatively, the Hawaiian islands range in size from twice to sixty times as large. The most populated island, Oahu, being 596.7 square miles. The only Hawaiian island that's close is Ni'ihau, a 69.5 square mile island owned privately by the Robinson family and the only way on it is to have permission from the owners or - wait...

oic
    Last edited by Lunasa Prismriver; 10-21-2016, 11:25 PM.

Comment

See I know what I'm talkin bout lunasa. I said Hawaii but I didn't specify which island or if I was talking about a specific island. Just Hawaii in general so I'm still technically not wrong

Comment

@Steve. Actually Honolulu is 68.42 mi˛ which is actually a bit smaller than the TSU island

Comment

Honolulu is a city.

Comment

I was moreso planing to have Mark's place he settles into haunted with a friendly NPC or two! Thats why the school pays his rent there. THe place practically takes care of itself, and no one else wants to live there!

Any Malicious ghosts would likely be hunted down and gotten rid of if they popped up on the island, cuz the magically apt society of TSU would actually be able to do that, instead of sending in some BS Camera crew to go in there, and then say "Wow! It was creepy, there must be ghosts!!! See all the glaring on our cameras when he shine our flashlights on it? GHOSTS!"
            I gazed up at the sable-haired maiden with eyes so full of warmth it appeared she was crying silently. My trecherous mouth opened, "Why do you look so troubled, Princess?"

Slowly, she moved her eyes from the moon to me. She studied my imperfections before her for what seemed to be a blissful eternity before gracing me with her voice, "I've slain this land's only prince. What use, now, is a princess?"

As the maiden left my presence, so too did my heart.

Comment

Originally posted by Lunasa Prismriver View Post
              Honolulu is a city.
              woops.... OK THEN island is a lot bigger than i thought ^^:

Comment

Alright updated the dorm things. Dose anyone have a problem with this one?

Off Campus: Marcus

Male Doorm
                102: Tristan, Svinn and Drake
                104: Lucas and Natsu
                107: Jason and Andrew

Female Doorms
                103: Primula, Chiha and Caffei
                105: Alice, Trista and Isabelle
                108: Ukana, Kathryn and Raiko
                Last edited by Tewi_Inaba; 10-23-2016, 09:47 AM.

Comment

Besides the misspelled names, looks fine to me.
                  "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

*swiftly edits post* I DON' KNOW WHAT YOUR'E TALKING ABOUT SIR!!

Comment

Tristan and Ukana r still misspelled
                      "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

It's a flesh wound

Comment

Event: Oneira's Combat Taster Session

Any students want a little sample of the TSU combat class? Well good news, famous duellist and WDF star Oneira Krane is hosting a little taster session on TSU campus. This once in a semester event will have you learn from one of Europe's finest in the ways of magical combat and duelling. Make friends, develop new combat techniques, and receive professional tutoring and critique from Ms. Krane herself.
                          Happening this afternoon at the Testing Fields* on TSU campus!

If any of you have characters who love fighting, are a duelling fan, and/or feel like giving Oneira's combat class a shot before classes begin. This is the event. It'll not only give your characters a little insight into what may await them in combat class but also show off your character's battle techniques (outside of just simply picking fights with people).
                          More details when the event begins.

*Please feel free to suggest a better name for that location...
                          Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                          My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                          My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                          Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Toriel will have a few things to say, although she will probably won't say them since they would be mostly negative.

Yuugi might want to see what the wolf animalia has that makes her so famous, and a certain vampire girl might learn a thing or two depending on how things go.
                            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia
                              Now I'm really curious as to what Toriel's deal with Oneira is. I have a hunch but it is rather intriguing.
                              Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                              My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                              My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                              Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

well then, there is a hint in the addition I had made regarding her mastery in Fire and Restoration magic.
                                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X