Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry for not posting today but for me generally Halloween is the day in which I just love to do what I want, and that's being even lazier than usual. I'll post soon. However I'm going to leave a bit of a teaser for a future NPC (for a future story arc that I would/have been slightly planning with S1 and Tewi... slightly...) that is a reworked form of a previous character. In the form of a bit of a speech.

"Expectedly unexpected. What does that EVEN mean? Hell I dunno. I just love havin fun, and just doin things. Though honestly that's what everyone likes to think of me. When doesn't one expect things from people at first glance. People tend to judge a 'book by it's cover' with me, but in reality said book probably doesn't have a cover. It doesn't have anything to really hide, and neither do I. I have no real cover, just pages upon pages of an unfinished narrative that I call my mind. Hell I don't even know what I'm going to do next, and as such my 'book' is just a complete mess. You may read one page, but the rest are a complete and utter travesty. Pages seemingly not in the order they should be. As if someone or something took my mind, and scrambled it. Leaving all my memories there, but everything else... absolutely insane. That is what I suppose you could call me... That's what THEY call me. That's what THEY need me for. I'm just the source of confusion for them, and yet they don't mind. Hell they are quite intriguing. Luring me into temptation to use me for their own plans when in reality... I just wanna see what the fuck they wanna do. Too bad for them though...

They don't expect a single thing."

If anyone (excluding Tewi and S1) can guess who this NPC is going to be, Mr. Daichi will probably give you a thumbs up. Okay he'd give you a thumbs up anyways even if you didn't guess correctly.

Comment

Im gonna guess Hajime
      "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

There's a post from me! made a random "Sally Expendable" to act as a plot hook to get someone out there to round up the apprehensive students.
        I gazed up at the sable-haired maiden with eyes so full of warmth it appeared she was crying silently. My trecherous mouth opened, "Why do you look so troubled, Princess?"

Slowly, she moved her eyes from the moon to me. She studied my imperfections before her for what seemed to be a blissful eternity before gracing me with her voice, "I've slain this land's only prince. What use, now, is a princess?"

As the maiden left my presence, so too did my heart.

Comment

Hmm.. How Marcus and the other students would react to a horned Oni, a zombie nurse, a goat and wolf humanoids, and a vampire.
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Marcus, as we have seen through his insightful posts, Is a very accepting individual and respects all races regardless of their appearance.

I am lying. Marky boy would be freaked out, and the other "expendables" with similar disposition would be too! Of course, thats why THEY are afraid to enter the portal!
            I gazed up at the sable-haired maiden with eyes so full of warmth it appeared she was crying silently. My trecherous mouth opened, "Why do you look so troubled, Princess?"

Slowly, she moved her eyes from the moon to me. She studied my imperfections before her for what seemed to be a blissful eternity before gracing me with her voice, "I've slain this land's only prince. What use, now, is a princess?"

Comment

Unfortunately, the only Human active staff member is walking towards the opposite direction ^^;
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Well, there IS Aiden and Michael. They're human enough.
                Originally posted by S121
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

@Kristia

Hannah's not a zombie really in this incarnation. Kind of as her soul was from that of a deceased person, but her body was kind of like a humonculus or whatever in a similar vein to the ones from FMA (a body created through alchemy.) Whether or not the body she has is a 'success' or not is up for grabs.

Comment

tfw your normal school life turns into Monster Girl Quest
                    Last edited by Lunasa Prismriver; 11-03-2016, 02:53 PM.

Comment

@alayosho: Idk if you just missed the post i made a few pages ago where i had a teacher assure everyone it was safe to go in or if i missed something between then and your last post but i'm editing my last post to help your character out.

Comment

Totally missed it. Thought I caught it all, but appearantly not. The price of most of my reading coming in the wee hours of the morning after graveyard shift

Comment

I forgot. I had made an app for the Dwarven race, and yet... I never made the NPC I intended to go with it. One that will not have too much of an influence, but was mainly for world-building really. Or... University Building...

Spoiler:

Name: Fergus Cinead

Race: Dwarf

Age: In his mid 70's. Which for a Dwarf is equivalent to being a human in their 30's or so. Meaning he has long since stopped growing.

Appearance:
                          Spoiler:
                          He stands at a solid 4ft 2inches. Somewhat tall for a Dwarf. But not the tallest (tallest Dwarf is around 5ft tall. Which for Dwarves is rather... rare.)

Personality:
                          Fergus is a feisty individual. As with all Dwarves he has a strong will, and is quite a tough person to talk with casually. He's often an instigator, which means he's prone to starting fights or at least arguments. He's a Dwarf who is very serious in his beliefs that most people should be free, but also hard-working and that 'paper work' and 'computer stuff' is not real or true hard work. As such he tends to not get along with the more calm teacher's of the University most of the time, mainly when they bring up his work-ethic of 'work til you drop' sort of deal. He often won't get into fist-fights, and does his best to help students or anyone who needs a good blacksmith.

He also passionately believes that along with being a free individual at heart, you should follow your dreams and never back down from a challenge. So much so to the point that it can actually be kinda easy to trick him into doing something for you. Mainly by going along the lines of "Oh really? I guess you're not a true Dwarf/man to get this done". He's not the brightest clearly. Especially when it comes to more modern tech. Like he knows what cellphones and telephones are, as well as computers. He's just like that grandpa who has one, but just doesn't understand some of the more advanced stuff with it. Mainly because he never really bothered with learning how to properly work computers. He'd rather stick with old fashioned, hard labor like running his blacksmith.

He's also normally cheery, joyful, and just generally good to work with. However he is quite a strict boss, and he's somewhat annoying with his temper and stubborn attitude which often makes it hard for him to back down from any challenge, even if it's just a simple argument. Lastly... toward's Oni's he's a bit.... I wouldn't say racist, he just doesn't like Oni's due to the long lasting rivalry between races. Or... what used to be a rivalry. Nowadays Dwarves and Oni have been sort of mending their relationships. So Dwarves are rather moderately tolerant towards Oni, but Fergus hasn't really heard the news, so he's kinda stuck in the past with that. He won't actively start fights, or deny an Oni his business. He just doesn't often like talking to them. Though he will talk with them if they start up a conversation first.

He also walks with a limp in his left leg, but don't bring it up. It's a touchy subject.
                          More of his personality will be revealed as he is used.

Info:
                          Fergus is a Dwarf from the "Iron Mountain'. A mountain somewhere in the world, that only Dwarves, and a very select few people know the location of. In fact 'Iron Mountain' is the current Dwarf capital. All that is known is that Iron Mountain is a mountain located in the UK.

Either way Fergus was born to a family who lived in Iron Mountain, and much like all other Dwarves, he had quickly taken up a job at a rather young age. Ever since he could remember he's always been working hard. With either a hammer, or a pickaxe in hand, and just like his father and grandfathers before him. He had grown to love his job. Unfortunately when Fergus was rather young, he was tasked with going out of the mountains and mining caves that belonged to the Dwarves that lived in 'Iron Mountain' to sell some of the weapons and armor the Dwarves had made. At the time it was a rather common job for Dwarves the age of 30 had to do. It was kind of a sort of 'trial' for Dwarves. It went smoothly until the unfortunate part had happened.

When he made it to the nearest town, he set up shop. However after a mere day after he had done so, he was quickly attacked and robbed by a mysterious figure. The weapons he and his fellow Dwarves had made were stolen, and Fergus was brutally injured... but not without putting up one hell of a fight. After news about this had happened, a convoy of Dwarves had came to retrieve the injured Fergus to treat his wounds. Most of his wounds were serious, but one was permanently life changing. Someone had dug a blade of odd origin and power into his leg, as indicated by the blade having snapped and imbedded itself in his leg. The Dwarven doctors had managed to remove said blade, but forever afterwards his leg was permanently injured. Now forever stuck with a limp he was forced to not work in the mines, something that was surprising. After all with a limp in his walk he would have just been slower, and not have been able to more properly help carry ores back to the Forging Room of the Dwarf Capital building. Though that did not prevent him from at least working as a Blacksmith. Which at the least was something he loved, and ever since has worked hard at becoming the best blacksmith he could be.

Now cut to current day, Fergus is now in his 70's, but for a Dwarf that's around middle age. He still has a bum knee after years of recovery, and a bit of therapy. However he still has a very noticeable limp. Something he refuses treatment for, saying that it has since become a defining feature of his, and per typical Dwarf stubborness and pride. When secretly it's a reminder so that one day he might be able to find whoever left him with such an injury, and return the favor. Although the one who left him with such an injury is thought to be long dead, he however has a strong belief that whatever caused him his injury... was not human in origin at all.

He's however become a quite successful blacksmith, especially in the Iron Mountain. He wasn't the best, but he was definitely. Surely, one of the better ones.

One day the Dwarf capital had received word that the University known as Trinity Soul, a place that welcomes all those who use magic and anyone of any race. Was wanting a Dwarf to come and work as a representive of the Dwarven race. The Dwarves had taken a long time in deciding, but Fergus was insistent that it should be him. He wanted to finally get to spread his craftsmanship with the world, and show other races the true craftsmanship that Dwarves possess. As well as proudly represent the Dwarves. After all a Dwarf who continued on with his life, despite being nearly crippled. Was a rather proud thing, and some Dwarves considered him to be the Heart of the Craft of Smithing.

Now he's a proud, yet grumpy Dwarf who works at the University, running his own Smithing shop. Crafting anything from keys, to armor and weapons. He's proud to work at the prestigious University. Although a Oni is one of the Teachers...

Now when it comes to abilities, Fergus doesn't possess any magic at all. Instead all of his skill has been put into the art of blacksmithing. A job he loves and works at with a passion. He's one of the best blacksmiths the Dwarves at the Iron Mountains had, and as such his craftsmanship is absolutely top notch. If you need a weapon, or anything made. Whether it be from leatherworking for belts, or full on weapon crafting/repairs. Then he's the guy you come to.

He also has decided to seek a student to hopefully work under him and learn his techniques. However most students that do take up the job offer, usually end up quitting due to the hard work he puts them through. Not that he's trying to be mean. He's just pushing any of his pupils as hard as he can, mainly to get them to improve as quickly as possible.
                          Last edited by SUSTIC; 11-11-2016, 06:52 AM.

Comment

It will be fun for the Oni and dwarf to clash and banter.

Spoiler:

Comment

MY DWARF APP IS DONE. Just check above and tell me what you guys think.

Comment

I like it, and like I said, it will be interesing to see how Fergus and Yuugi interacr

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X