• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spoiler:
    Name: Chiha Stratos

Race: Human

Appearance:
    Spoiler:
    Her hair isnt as long as the image. Her hair reaches just past her butt. She stands about 5'1" or 5'2"

Personality: Mostly outgoing and energetic. Doesnt mind interacting with other species but is defensive on some species. Always tries to look on the positive side of things. Not many things can tear her down. Even if something does, she isnt down for long. You can always see her smiling and happy.

One of the few things she doesnt like is when people ask her about her eyes, on how they are different colors. Another thing is what pretty much all girls hate is when people mention her chest. She may be small but she doesnt mind the size.

Her view on other differs depending on the species. Like for example, Vampires she tends to be a defensive around, especially males. She is less defensive around females though. Reasons arent that complicated, she had a female vampire friend when she was younger without knowing until that friend moved. So depending on the species, Chiha may or may not let them near or touch her.

Soul Elements:
    Tier 1 - Ordo, Air

Tier 2 - Crystal, Movement

Tier 3 - Undecided

Soul Points:
    Air - 3
    Ordo - 2

Abilities: Highly athletic due to her years of rollerskating. Has a great sense of balance as well. Can use air for a speed and jump boost. For instance, if she can skate around 20 mph, magic can make it 28-31 mph (roughly). Jump height can go from 4ft to 6-7ft (again roughly).

Gear/Luggage: Clothes (shirts, shorts and pants for winter time (no skirts), socks, shoes, underwear, jackets, hoodies.). Rollerskate repair kit. Spare knee/elbow pads. A few hats. A low grade smartphone, mainly used for GPS when skating and sometimes calls/texts. Small first aid kit.

Bio: Japan born native. Both her parents are humans who were athletes when they were young. Chiha was a very active kid growing up. One day she saw a sports program which was covering rollerskating and Chiha got interested in it and so after talking to her parents, they went and got her first pair of skates.

It wasnt long before Chiha got good enough that she competed in competitions and surprised everyone when she won the Nationals at the young age of 13, which no one has done before, making her a pro. Chiha even competed in World Tournaments but never got past the 2nd round.

During the Nationals when Chiha was 17, an unpredicted accident occured fracturing her left leg in 4 places. Causing her to retire from professional skating. It took 17 months for her leg to heal. This didnt discourage Chiha from skating though, as she continues to skate even now, she just wont do any professional competitions.

One day, Chiha was casually skating from grocery shopping. Just skating along and went to jump over a crack when suddenly her jump got pushed by something and threw her into a nearby tree. Chiha is hanging upside down in the tree. Utterly confused on what just happened, she hangs there on a few branches with her legs with an empty look for a few minutes before laughing. After laughing for a bit, Chiha got down and headed home and told her parents what happened and of course they were shocked by what happened. About a few weeks later they found out about TSU and Chiha decided to go.

Reason for joining the school: To learn magic so she can fulfil her dream of skating around the world later on.

Notes: Tier 2 & 3 is for later on. I hope Ive remembered Ordo correctly. Ordo means Order which is more on the "good" side of magic so "Good" is her morality.

During her downtime from skating, Chiha relaxes, eats, sleep, studies, etc. You get the idea.

Chiha sees the world as a giant skate park with unlimited possibilities.

Favortie Book: Manga (most genres. Doesnt have a specific favorite one.)

Favorite Song/Music Type/Band: J-Rock and J-Pop

Favorite Food: Japanese style food. So foods like Sushi, Yakisoba, Takoyaki, etc.

Favorite Video Game: None

Sexuality: Mainly Striaght but wouldnt mind some yuri

Hoobies: Rollerskating

Dreams for the Future: To skate around the world
    Last edited by Zekai; 10-14-2016, 02:19 PM.
    "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Holy shit the IC went up and nobody told me? How could you?
      It's totally not as if I've been distracted with a new idle/dating sim thing

Spoiler: Raiko Akari

Name: Raiko Akari

Race: White Wolf Animalia

Appearance: Raiko has the figure of a 14 year old with golden eyes, silvery white hair, a pair of wolf ears, and a tail. Her hair is short except for two small clusters of hair that she let grow long on the edges of the back of her hair, each reaches down to her waist and have a small light blue bow near the end. Her normal attire will be a shrine maiden's outfit except the color pattern is blue and white, the hakama is shortened to just above the knees, and there are detached sleeves. She wears an yellow magatama on a string around her neck.

Personality: Raiko always has a rowdy, chaotic air to her while at the same time being the polite girl she was taught to be. She becomes absolutely bitter when someone taunts her for her weak magic or if they actively flaunt their own stronger magic. Her boyish side gets completely eclipsed by a shy girly character when she's embarrassed.

Soul elements: Entropy, Lightning, Healing, Storm, Summoning

Soul Points:
      T1:
      Lightning: 1
      T2:
      Healing: 2

Abilities: Being a wolf animalia, her sight, hearing, and physical strength are higher than that of a normal human. As a priestess of the Raijin, Raiko was taught lightning and healing magic, but her power was quite a bit weaker than was normal for her clan. Her magical strength is very limited, only being able to create small bolts of lightning from herself and regenerate very minor wounds, but she has great potential running in her blood.

The Raijin, known by name as Kaminari-sama or the more casual Raiden-sama, is a god of thunder, lightning, and storms. His form is that of an oni with eight drums floating behind it. He is known to be a rowdy and wrathful god, occasionally stirring up trouble on the Earth and smiting those who don't show respect for him. His brother and rival is Fuujin, the god of wind.

The Raijin's companions are the Raijuu, whose forms are of white wolves wrapped in lightning. They are sometimes sent down to Earth by the Raijin and live in disguise, until a storm comes around when they reveal their true forms. They are able to cause lightning, travel faster than bullets, and transform. Weaker Raijuu can only disguise themselves as cats, foxes, weasels, and wolves while the stronger Raijuu can disguise themselves as humans.

Gear/luggage: Aside from all the usual things, all she brought were scrolls on her clan's magic: lightning, stormcalling, and Raijuu summoning.

Bio: Raiko was born into the main family of the Akari clan which consists of the cat, fox, weasel, and wolf animalia families who worship the Raijin, the god of thunder. As a girl, she was to become a high priestess of the main shrine along with her sister, Akane. Her powers unfortunately did not match up and she was one of the weakest in the clan, invalidating her from becoming a high priestess.

After years of being teased for being weak, and never showing any improvement, Raiko finally decided that she'd had enough and got herself into TSU, where she could learn to become a powerful mage. She snuck off on her own, taking what little belongings she had and taking some of the scrolls meant for the higher level magic users, such as the men, who were always out travelling and purifying the land. On her journey, she read through all of them and attempted to perform all of them, which she completely failed to generate any result other than produce a small shock of lightning.

With a new fire in her eyes, she decided that she will learn the ultimate technique to summon a celestial thunder beast to serve her - of course when she has time to do so, between school and working part-time jobs since she doesn't have any money to her name.

Reason for joining the school: To improve her magic and prove that she deserves her rightful spot as high priestess

Notes: While I will allow other people to jump in on the Akari clan, I will not allow anyone into the main family.

Favorite Book: A collection of short stories describing the heroic acts of the Raijin.

Favoite song or music type or band: Traditional Japanese

Favorite foods: Yakitori

Favorite video game: There were no video games at the shrine, but her favorite game was shogi.

Sexuality: Lesbian

Hobbies: Nature walks, cooking, meditation

Dreams for the future: Raiko would love to show her clan up when she gets strong and maybe taller.
      Last edited by Lunasa Prismriver; 10-10-2016, 01:24 AM.

Comment

Dont worry Lunasa, i didnt even kno this OOC was even made until rhe other day. Im still waiting on someone to approve my app.
        "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@Zekai.

Well Zekai I did read your app, and honestly it's not decent enough. By that I mean it's actually one of my more favorite apps from you as I haven't seen you make a character like this before. Though I only have one question about it and is for abilities. You may have listed a decent ability with enough sense to it. That's fine, but what are her current skills with her magic. Everyone, or mostly everyone has a little bit of something to their magic despite being a noob. I'd just like to know what she's at least capable of currently as of this current moment with her magic.

Everything else is rather fine for your app. I still want to know and please wait forTewi's opinions on it though. I'll talk to her about it when I can. Just know you have my support on this app.
          Last edited by SUSTIC; 10-08-2016, 08:06 AM.

Comment

One of your favorites from me? Didnt suspected that at all. Guess it could be that I'm not using a swordsman dragon for this like I have in the past.

As for magic abilities, i was only thinking just basic "help with speed and jump height". Thats it really.

Comment

@Zekai

It's mainly because in most of the fact that it is different, and we haven't really had a skater character really in any of the other RP's. It mainly just caught me as different and a good chance to be unique.

Also ah. I see.

Comment

I is completed with the second app, this time it's Raiko Akari.

Hmm, that name sounds familiar, could it be? No, of course not.

Comment

@Zekai: After talking about it with sustic and s1, we think your app needs more detail to make the character less vage. It's not a bad character and a short, simple bio is perfectly fine for a casual role play like this one. However the app doesn't tell us anything about her other that can't be summed up into one sentence. "She's a happy go lucky Japanese skater, who happens to know wind magic."

Again I want to make it clear that having a character like that isnt' bad, I actually liek the creativity behind the character. But there is so much that we don't know about her from the app. For example, what is her morality? What can she do with her magic already? How does she veiw the world around her? What dose she do when she isn't' skating? Why specifically dose she want to learn more about magic? I don't expect every app to make a character seem or feel lik a real person you've known your whole life, however I do expect to get a decent idea what a character is like when reading their app. Please try and flesh out your character more.

@Steve: Raiko looks mostly fine. please be more specific with her abilities and give us more information about the "Raijin" mentioned several times in your app. Once that's done I'll take a second look at the app.

Comment

Mortality? I would say "Good" cause she has Ordo.

What can she do already? I believe ive already answered that with Sustic. "Increased speed and jump height"

How she views the world? A giant skate park with unlimited possibilities i guess. Never thought about it.

What does she do when she's not skating? I guess what other ppl do. Eat, sleep, relax, study, hang out with friends, etc.

Why does she want to learn more about magic? Look at the "Dreams" part of app. "To skate around the world."

I believe that answers everything.

Comment

I added a short paragraph of the Raijin and the Raijuu. Hopefully that's enough.

Comment

@steve, that will do. app accepted

Comment

Ive edited in the answers into the app. If its still not good enough then tell me exactly what is wrong. If i can fix it then i will. If not then i might as well delete the app.

Comment

I made a terribly lame post, but I don't care. I actually could post. The first time, I got blocked by a reserved post, and the second time I again got blocked by a reserved post. Thank whichever benevolent god finally let me have a chance.

Comment

NPC App for Witch Maya. An old NPC with a rework. DONE
                              Spoiler:

Name: Maya 'Pickpocket' Belldew (Pickpocket is a nickname for her habit of well... stealing minor things from people.)

Race: Witch

Appearance:
                              Spoiler:

Stands at 6ft exact. Can transform into a small black cat with a black collar with a small gold bell hanging from said collar. This collar can be seen in her human form. She's not part cat, she can just use her magic to transform into a cat, as well as a raven when needing flight.

Personality:
                              Maya is generally an upbeat, but not optimistic person. Yes she's happy usually, cheery, and quite a bit joyful. Though she tends to try and look at things in a more... realistic light. She often tries to keep a logical head, and in problems her reasoning for answers usually are made from actually thinking first. In fact she isn't the most brash and quick to act person as you would expect from her personality. She always thinks, and usually has a reason or plan behind most if not all of her actions. Which makes her a bit more calculating. Though she isn't the smartest intellectually, she is still quite smart and has more than enough common sense to piece together a plan or answer for most problems she faces. She's also not afraid to speak her mind when she knows something is bad, and is often the one to speak to a superior first when a bad thing is going to happen. Though she is smart enough to know when to keep a secret to protect a close friend.

Even though she is quite a energetic woman, with a solid sense of reasoning. She has her own beliefs, and she can have moments of... spontaneous unpredictability. Which is something that can make her a bit of a wild card. Yes she will often have plans set, but when needed she will also improvise. Either to surprise someone, or just for strategy. This can make Maya a bit of a threat in some situations.

The biggest weakness to her personality is that her beliefs. No matter what, one should never harm someone with or without magic (that involves inflicting pain on others) for petty reasons like 'for research' or 'because they deserve it.' Due to this if a friend, or even someone she does not know is in trouble. Maya will often break her plan just to try and save said person regardless of her own safety. Doesn't mean she's not above using magic for often harmless pranks herself. She also does not care what race you are. For as long as you do not just abuse your magic, then she will be fine with you. In fact she's one of the few Witches from her old coven that actually supported TSU's belief's. Much to the dismay of her 'sister witches.'

She's also not above doing anything to save her own hide AS LONG AS others are not really in danger. Though she wasn't always like this.

She's also highly attracted to magical objects that could have some sort of power. Mainly because she likes collecting them rather than use them. As such she often will try to devise a plan to sneak one away if she finds one. She also does have a tendency to 'borrow' things from people. Don't worry. She always returns them. When she's done with them...

Info:
                              Born a witch, and grew into a coven of 12 witches. Maya was the unique one out of them all. Maya was a fast learner, and had managed to become a decently welcomed member of said coven. However when Maya was 21 years old she had been tasked with a test to test her... loyalty. They had a young man. Tied up and bound to a table, and without clothes. The task was to perform a ritual. One that would help her become a high ranking member in the coven (that was separate from the main Cult of witches in lore), as well as show her loyalty. Maya was hesitant. This man was one she knew quite well, and was an innocent soul with a loving family. Yet... she had to do it, for failure of this task would result in her execution. Something that she honestly... did not want to happen. After all being alive is a pretty cool thing right? As such... she begrudingly performed the ritual... resulting in the loss of the poor man's life. This had a bit of a scarring on her mentally, and ever since she had began to grow a bit of a hatred for her coven's actions. As such she had started stealing little things. Little minor objects like ingredients for potions and brews, but over time she started stealing actual spell books, objects of power, and various other items from her coven and hid them so that the other witches couldn't use them. She was soon caught and ever since she was no longer a part of said coven, and has been on the run. For the witches are still trying to track her down and kill her. Over the years of traveling and on the run from the old bitches of witches, she had managed to collect a number of various objects. Currently she had managed to get in contact with the headmaster of TSU. Damarcus Daichi, and made a deal. She will be protected and hidden from her old coven of witches, as long as she has a bit of a shop/museum of the artifacts she had obtained over the years for students to learn about. The money made from said shop will be given to the university. The Headmaster has NOT INFORMED THE STAFF THAT A WITCH IS GOING TO BE BECOMING A SHOPKEEPER AT THE UNIVERSITY. So make of that what you will.

Maya as a witch is pretty powerful, and well balanced in several different kinds of magic. Mainly basic shapeshifting/transformation (via the collar with a bell around her neck which allows her to transform between human, cat, and bird.) As well as mana, entropy, smoke, soul, summoning, illusion, and blast. She isn't super powerful with any of them. She just knows more than enough to get by. She also has quite a bit of knowledge on curses, how they work, and how to get rid of a curse since well... she's a witch. What she also lacks in raw power with her variety of elements, she makes up for in quite a bit of creativity. She's honestly quite fine with her skill-level in magic as is.

She will not match a teacher in terms of full power, and if she does end up getting in a fight with a teacher, she would try to beat them through creativity with her magic. Which she might end up losing still... but that doesn't mean she's not weak. She can still mop the floor with quite a bit of other students. In terms of power she'd probably match a Senior year student at the University. Only she's far more creative at times (not that other students can't be creative though.)

Last edited by SUSTIC; 10-14-2016, 02:12 PM.

Comment

Ladies and gents, I would like to submit my app for my Combat Teacher NPC, Oneira Crymych a.k.a. Oneira Krane.
                                Oneira's role in TSU is to teach students how to use their newlyfound skills in the heat of battle. These includes developing battle styles, general hand-to-hand and self defense classes, coordinated sparring sessions, and even the occasional friendly student battle tournament.
                                Spoiler: Big app... OAO
                                Name: Oneira Crymych (Oneira Krane)

Race: Half Animalia (Wolf)

Appearance:Oneira is a Wolf Animalia. A half-breed wolf human with long green hair and wolf ears. Standing at 5'9", Oneira is a slender, taller than average female wolf.
                                Oneira is usually seen in her "battle outfit". An outfit specially tailored for her. Oneira wears a long green dress with a frilled hem, a pair of white frilled gloves, and a fitting capelet fastened by a bow and a Moon brooch. Atop her head is a matching green beret that also has a white bow and Moon emblem. Oneira sometimes opts not to wear the beret.

Personality: While very caring for her loved ones, Oneira is known to take her work and her powers very seriously. Amongst a share of Oneira’s fans, Oneira is sometimes referred to as the “Icy Moon” or “the Unreachable Star” due to her notably cold and often very serious demeanour. Without getting to know her personally, one may find Oneira’s cold and serious exterior to be very daunting. Deep down, Oneira cares deeply about her friends, fans, and loved ones. In turn, Oneira knows better than to be a jerk to others. As to not outright hurt or upset people, Oneira tends to put a lot of thought into her actions before acting on them. But don't interpret that as slow. Oneira is rather quick-witted and very sharp, thanks to her battle-hardened nature. To Oneira catch off-guard is a tremendous feat though not impossible.

Soul Elements: Ordo, Lunar, Light, Crystal, Movement

Abilities: As one of the strongest known Lunar mages, Oneira is very skilled in manipulating the powers of the Moon.
                                Inspired by her family’s techniques, Oneira’s battle style is a very unique one. Creating crystalline and hard light projections from moonlight, Oneira can use her magic power to single-handedly take on any foe. Wards, barriers, even going as far as creating weapons out of moonlight or encasing parts of her body in glowing crystal; Oneira is a very sturdy and tough foe in battle.
                                Worse yet is when Oneira is allowed to team up. While Oneira doesn't often use her other abilities, she can serve as a great ally in battle or in any situation that may require magic. Strengthening or protecting her allies from harm, Oneira can be regarded as a typical RPG paladin.

Magic aside, Oneira is very sharp and has very quick reactions from her beastial blood. Oneira is very alert and hard to surprise or sneak up on during battle. Though she isn’t as intelligent as some of her rivals or comrades, Oneira’s quick wit and battle-hardened nature make a tough foe nonetheless. Likewise, Oneira has quite the agility and physical strength to back magical prowess up. Though she is far from Olympic Athlete in terms of speed, agility, or muscular strength; Oneira is not one to surrender, should she find herself without mana. Oneira is not afraid to resort to hand-to-hand if need be.

Biography: Born in the north-west of Europe, Oneira Crymych is a child of the wealthy Gareth Crymych, lord of the Crymych magical family. Though not well known worldwide, the Crymychs bear a large significance in the north of Europe. The Crymych name might not be spoken of in public but one would surprised as to how much of Europe has been influenced by them (directly or indirectly).

At the age of 17, Oneira found herself to be blessed with a power that none of the Crymychs had seen in a long time. While most of her relatives possessed a variety of element powers, Oneira was the only one in her family to possess the power of the Moon.
                                Training with her relatives and taking part in magical duelling tournaments, Oneira quickly found herself as the most powerful member of the Crymych family. Only contested with that of her father and grandmother.

By 24, Oneira became one of the most notable magical battlers in all of Europe and, to some extent, the world. Claiming a variety of titles in National, Continental, and International duelling tournaments, Oneira is not one to be so easily messed with.
                                Some avid duelling fans will recognise Oneira from a variety of tournaments, shows, and events. In the WDF (World Duelling Federation, a WWE type sport that focuses upon magical duels) ring, Oneira is known by the nickname “Lone Wolf” Oneira. In the MDC (Magic Duelling Championship) ring however, Oneira goes by the moniker of Oneira “Crystal” Krane.

With her fame and notability comes a wide variety of attention. Sponsors, fans, businesses, and a variety of folk wanting to bask in Oneira’s moonlight. And yet out of all the people who ever took notice of Oneira, she did not once expect the famous Trinity Soul University to request her presence.
                                Not a guest appearance at an event, not a live duel on university grounds. But a job. A teacher, in fact. It was strange. But it was something that Oneira wasn’t simply going to turn down.

Notes: For those who have characters that may know/be a fan of Oneira, here’s a few references for you to use if you want your character to go all fanboy/fangirl on her:
                                Spoiler: Very minor and only useful for those who wish to RP with Oneira
                                Duelling Names, Monikers, and Fan Names
                                “Lone Wolf” Oneira - Current WDF name
                                Oneira “Crystal” Krane - The name she uses a lot in public. Spawned from her early days in MDC Europe Newcomers, Oneira now uses it in almost all her duelling appearances and sponsorships.
                                Crystal Krane - Her original WDF name. She occasionally uses this in the MDC.
                                “The Unreachable Star” - A joke used by a few fans because of her cold and unapproachable demeanour. Further perpetuated by her usage of “The Impossible Dream” as a song in a few of her duels and PPVs back in early 2015.

Major Duelling Titles (in chronological order) -
                                UK Youth Duelling Champion (2008)
                                MDC Europe Newcomer Champion (2009-2010, give up her title not long after being promoted in the MDC Europe leagues)
                                MDC Europe Youth Champion (2009-2010, held onto it until her 21st birthday where she was disqualified)
                                MDC Europe People’s Choice Award (2012)
                                WDF's Up and Coming (2013, held the title for 2 months)
                                MDC Europe Continental Champion (Fall 2013)
                                WDF's Up and Coming (2013-2014, snagged the title back and continued to hold onto it until she got promoted)
                                MDC Light Magic Division Champion (Spring 2014)
                                MDC Europe Continental Champion (2014-present, has had intermittent success in holding the belt. Is the current champion.)
                                MDC Alternate Magic Division Champion (2014-2016, has held the title a lot and frequently duels over it. Not presently champion.)
                                MDC Europe People’s Choice Award (2014 and 2015)
                                WDF Lightweight Champion (2015, only held it for 2 months)
                                MDC Light Magic Division Champion (Summer 2016. Very recently lost her title in the Fall League.)
                                WDF Intercontinental Champion (Present, has been holding the title for 2 months now.)

Current Titles (Major and Minor) -
                                MDC Europe Continental Champion
                                WDF Intercontinental Champion
                                London Clash Tournament 2016 - Senior Division (2nd Place)
                                Gladiators Rome Tournament 2016 (1st Place)
                                Madison Square-Off Tournament 2016 (3rd Place)
                                MDC Tenacity Award 2016 (A misc. fun award given to the duellist who frequently reclaims their titles again and again)
                                (And a variety of medals from small tournaments that have invited her over the past year.)

Random Duelling Trivia
                                Oneira was the first Lunar mage to win a major MDC title in over 20 years (Oneira won the European Continental in 2013, the last Lunar mage to win a title was in 1991). Likewise, Oneira is the first Lunar mage to join the WDF since its inception.
                                Oneira has several techniques trademarked by the WDF including the Night Sky Shatter, the Beast Blade Special, and the Stardust-Star-Shine or the Triple S.
                                Oneira’s fanbase likes to call themselves Pups or Diamond Dogs.
                                To add to Oneira's app and the world of magical combat, here's more info on the WDF and MDC that I mentioned in Oneira's app.
                                Spoiler: Only useful for RPers who have characters that are fans of duelling and/or may want to become duellists themselves.
                                WDF (World Duelling Federation)
                                (Note: If you know your WWE, you can safely skip this.)
                                The WDF is the #1 televised and broadcasted magical combat sport in the US and several parts of the world. The WDF (much like our world's WWE) holds host to a number of energetic, skilled, and admirable fighters from around the globe. The WDF hosts regular matches in a variety of locations across the US and even in foreign lands (primarily for publicity).

Within the WDF, there are several shows that fighters can take part in. In a number of these shows, fighters can also compete and challenge others for titles (think WWE/Boxing or Pokémon Leagues). These include:
                                • WDF Upcoming - A semi-recent show made by the WDF that shows off the up and coming duellists. Every duellist starts off here and can compete for the show's title, WDF's Up and Coming. After gaining a lot of fame and winning a lot of matches, duellists will often be promoted to other shows and can be invited to PPVs.
                                • WDF Intercontinental - This show pits countries against one another instead of simply fighters. Countries are represent by a single fighter (usually one of the strongest from said nation) and actively compete for the WDF Intercontinental Champion title.
                                • WDF Blitz - The most popular show in the WDF. Two popular fighters, two rounds; a whole load of spells and smack-talk! Broadcasted live every Saturday! Titles cannot be fought for in Blitz but rivalries and storylines can often be formed or developed in Blitz.
                                • WDF Overload - One of several of the WDF's PPV (pay-per-view) events. Overload is simply Blitz but a whole lot meaner. Rules are loosened in Overload and so are the fighters' limits in power. In every PPV, titles can be fought over. Several of these titles include: WDF Lightweight, WDF Heavyweight, WDF US Champion (only US-born duellists can compete for this title), and WDF Supreme Champion.

MDC (Magical Duelling Championship)
                                Considered the more regulated and magical finesse focused duelling sport, the MDC is where a number of duellists from around the world go to prove their worth. Taking a more traditional league style system to its championships (compared to the WDF's title-based system), the MDC is often looked up as the more serious sport and is very well received in Europe and Asia whereas the MDC is often competing against the WDF in the US.
                                Because of this interest in continents outside of NA, the MDC has smaller leagues in its sister championships; MDC Europe, MDC China, MDC Brazil, MDC South Africa, and MDC Russia. While MDC USA (or simply MDC) is the central global championship, a large majority of non-US duellists are asked to enter their local leagues before being allowed on their global major leagues.

Within the MDC and sister championships, there are a variety of leagues catered to duellists of varying ages, elements, and styles. These include (but are not limited to):
                                • MDC Newcomer - This league is present in every single region where the MDC operates. MDC Newcomer holds host to up and coming who hold a lot of potential. Though not wholly popular, a lot of current famous duellists have started their careers from here.
                                • MDC Youth - Only available in MDC Europe, Brazil, and South Africa; this league pits young mages of all strengths against one another. Due to local laws in these countries/regions, under 21s are not permitted to duel those over 21 in televised duels. As such, the MDC created the Youth League to cater to strong duellists that are simply limited by their age. As soon as they turn 21, duellists are immediately disqualified from any leagues they are competing in and are immediately promoted to continental and international leagues.
                                • MDC Continental - Only available outside of MDC USA, MDC Continental is the one league that pits the local MDC's finest against each other. For folks living in Europe or in continents where MDC USA does not regularly broadcast, the MDC Continental is the most important league for all duelling fans.
                                • MDC [Element] Division - Mostly exclusive to MDC USA, the element divisions are the MDC's answers to years of complaints about elemental inequality. Before the introduction of elemental divisions, there was a large imbalance in the quantity of mages that would enter and win MDC Leagues. To counter this, the MDC allowed duellists of the same/similar elements to compete against each other. Most elements listed on the OP have their own leagues though some are either banned from MDC or are put into the Alternate Magic Division.
                                • MDC Alternate Magic Division - To allow mages of all elements to compete, the MDC had to introduce a league that'd support newly developed, rare, or presently unrecognised elements. If your element(s) of choice is neither in a league nor banned, then you are permitted to enter this league. Elements that this league supports include: Crystal, Movement, Lunar, Sound, Smoke, Blood (with strict regulations), Blast, Gravity, and Vector. (I may have missed some elements. Either they're banned or are part of a league.)
                                • MDC World Cup - The big one. Every duellist (over 21), every country, every element. Broadcasted live from MDC. If you want to show the world that you're the best, the World Cup is your chance. But be warned, the World Cup is not for the faint of heart.
                                Last edited by Luna Pixu; 10-19-2016, 03:34 PM.
                                Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                                My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                                My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                                Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Working...
                                X