Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh sorry, I've been having a hard time writing a post recently because sick D: (before that it was more that I was busy with classes and stuff. Don't ask about the gap between those two). I'll try to get something up soon enough.
    Born in the light.
    Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
    Keep Fighting.
    –Don't Forget.
    Always, somewhere,
    someone is fighting for you.
    –As long as you remember her,
    you are not alone.

Comment

Working on a post right now as we speak but it shouldn't interrupt anything thankfully. Too much...
      Maybe.

Okay nah it won't.

Comment

Tewi, I'm certain Daichi has left the scene where Oneira and Lisa are. You may wanna rewrite that post of yours.
        Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
        My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
        My NNID: OfficialTRXD
        Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

poop. thought he was supposed to have taken them there. i'll just remove that bit then since he was looking for the headmaster

Comment

@Tewi
            They're directly outside the Private Field (I even appended my latest post to further clarify it). One step is all the two need to go inside and do whatever. Daichi wasn't needed anymore so he left.
            Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
            My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
            My NNID: OfficialTRXD
            Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Yeah Daichi took Oneira there, the other character with Oneira kinda followed them, and the headmaster is now heading back to his office. He's either just outside the main building or inside the main building on his way to his office to set up some final things before orientation or whatever

Comment

I am at an impass. I do not know what to post in the IC. I had a post in mind before I want to bed today but I forgot what it was when I woke up .-. I need to start writing posts when I actually think of a post.

Comment

Well, you can do something with the Headmaster for starters.
                  Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

I stopped posting cause i felt that i went ahead of everyone else so im waiting for more to catch up
                    "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Hey guys so, I've come to realize that there are a lot of race applications that i either forgot to add or never got around to reading because of one reason or another so if you've made an app that was ignore please just let me know about it and i'll go look a it.

Comment

App for my Kitsune Character

This is my app for my kitsune character Chiasa Emi but likes to call herself Talia Oshiro.

Spoiler:

Name at school: Talia Oshiro

Race:Kitsune

Appearance:5'5'' 2 tails, blue eyes and ear length of 2'
                        Spoiler:

This but 2 tails:

Fox Form:

Personality:Chiasa is a bit of a reserved person around other people, until she is around Hajime, then she will be very perverted, often hinting that they are soon to be married and pulling pranks around him to make him embarrassed or to show emotions around other people to try and make friends. When she is in fox form, she tries to beg for food and act cute and adorable to gain attention, especially around Hajime, where she usually tries to be tiny and lay on his head to get attention towards hajime.

Unless you are of any use to her or are trying to befriend hajime, she will seem cold and think she is above you, and if you try to even think of harming hajime she will not hesitate to react in a very violent manner, often throwing her body onto someone in hopes of choking them to death. If she fails she will try to ruin you no matter who you are or what offer you give her. At this point it's better to beg for mercy and try to avoid her asmuch as possible.

The oposite is true if you are kind and sweet to hajime, even saving his life will mean she will forever help you if you are in any need of help, she will try and help you. It is both a blessing and a curse for her because that can make her fall for things she would normally see past.

Soul elements: Fire, Lightning, Light, Ordo, Mana , Healing/Restoration

Soul Points:

Ordo:1
                        Mana:1
                        Light:1
                        Healing/Restoration:2

Abilities:Being a benevolent fox, Chiasa is capable of healing, shape shifting and basic light magic, she is often uses her healing and restoration abilities on her husband to be, Hajime and will often use her shapeshifting capabilities to shapeshift into a tiny 2 tailed fox as seen above.

Gear/luggage: Her luggage has clothes, scrolls and books on how to seduce men among other things. She even has a few things that bothers her fiance and a ring incase he is to ever lose his engagement ring.

Bio:Chiyasa lived a very comfortable life, being a kitsune masked as a benevolent fox, she was able to marry herself easily into greedy and corrupt rich families and ruin their reputation slowly on the inside while feeding on the unsuspecting men in her life. The family she’s about to marry into now seemed almost the same, she found a man that was using the black market to get himself rich, inserted herself into the blackmarket, sold him a few items and bam! She fabricated enough evidence to send the man into jail, she came into the man’s life and started to blackmail the man by telling him if she did not marry him and he did not do everything she said, he would not only be thrown into jail, but every ounce of reputation that his offspring would have would be ruined forever.

The man begged the woman to not give him away and insisted that she instead wed to his son, Hajime, for the man was already married to another and that everyone would suspect something if she were to take her place, for the man loved his wife earnestly.

She agreed to her terms and said that until he comes of age she will want to be by his side forever and to protect him from any harm that may come to him. When she did meet Hajime, she realized that this boy was nothing like any other person she had encountered, the others would be bratty, selfish and full of themselves, wondering why they would marry a “Peasant” girl. But this one seemed quiet, reserved and unsure of what to make of her, which intrigued her to look into him more. (the stuff on what happened after this point is mentioned by sustic's app on Hajime Oshiro)

(Though i will mention that at some time she decides that it is better to be a benevolent fox than a trickster kitsune that feeds off of greedy families)

Reason for joining the school:She joins because of her fiance, Hajime Oshiro.(made by Sustic)
                        Last edited by LilyScarlet; 01-07-2017, 05:50 AM.
                        "If I cut the strings that held me hostage would i fall and shatter?"

Comment

Gonna get to work on the character that goes with Lily's. The character, Hajime. A reworked Hajime.

Comment

uhuh ^-^

Comment

Hajime Oshiro
                              Spoiler:

Name: Hajime Oshiro

Gender: Male (OR IS HE!? [No he is definitely male] )

Race: Human.

Appearance:
                              Spoiler:

He stands at 6ft 2. He also has some rather dark circles under his eyes.

Personality: Hajime is... a quiet person. Is he calm? No. He's not often calm, but he remains quiet in public. This is due to his upbringing in which he was taught to behave as well as much as possible, and to never raise his voice at others. Regardless of the scenario, Hajime is supposed to remain as calm and collected as possible when in public, or even in front of other people. Which he does to his fullest, but for him this basically makes him come off as emotionless, boring, and almost robotic in his actions. As Hajime, when doing any kind of work, often seems to try and get it done as efficiently as possible. This does make him come off as almost robotic in nature as well sometimes.

However that's just on the outside. On the inside is a stressed out, somewhat mentally depressed,slightly angry, but surprisingly loyal young man. After all keeping up the calm, collected, almost emotionless facade that his parents taught him to be is not good for the long run. In fact he has found it a bit on the harder side to express himself emotionally. He'll mention that he might be sad or something, but it's hard for him to SHOW said emotions. It often takes quite a bit of pushing (not physical, metaphorical pushing) to get him to crack and actually show emotion. Like say for example he gets overworked because he has multiple errands stacked upon him at any one time, and he's trying to get them all done within a time limit (which he had to do several times), he'd snap and go into a bit of a panic attack. Which for him are usually bouts of anger at the situation before he just curls up and tries to calm himself down... (or until he realizes what's going on, or if 'Talia' gets his attention away from things.)

Aside from being normally seemingly angry, stressed out, and even a bit depressed. Hajime is often trying to relax and enjoy some peace when he's not busy. Or in front of others that's not his Kitsune fiance to be. When he is around 'Talia' he's often a bit more relaxed, and even in public he's a bit more relaxed if he's there. This is because she has a sort of air to her that makes him feel more comfortable, something he doesn't feel when he's with his family, or anyone else he is unfamiliar with. Mainly because he has gotten to know her on a bit more of a personal level than anyone else.

Most of his stress, anger, and depression. As well as his inability to show his emotions in public so much are from the CONSTANT scoldings, and behavioral re-inforcement since he was a child. He basically has mental trauma in that if he doesn't do what his parents had taught him to, he'll get beaten or punished in some way. Something that Chiasa 'Talia' Has been able to help him get over, yet he still hasn't broken free from this behavior completely.

Despite such mental trouble he has, he is, surprisingly loyal to others. Partly because he was taught to be help others whenever possible, but also because deep down... He just finds that it is just the proper thing to do, especially with ones he trusts. If you can earn his trust, he can be an INCREDIBLY loyal friend who will be there to help you, even if it means putting himself in mortal danger. So far one of the only people he's gotten to that point to his the one he's been put into an arranged marriage with. He may not actually love her back, but he has grown to appreciate her as a friend, and he's only going through with said marriage because it's what his father told him to do... And you never disobey your father.

As such around Talia he may be a bit more relaxed, but in a sense he's also a bit more on edge. He respects the arranged marriage to the fullest extent, and will do anything in his power to stop anything that might prevent it from happening. This even means putting his own life at risk if it means protecting Talia. Something he has nearly done once before. Though he will admit that he is aware that he's trying too hard to be the best 'bodyguard' for Talia. Yet... he just can't help it.

Furthermore his relationship with Talia is indeed mixed. He doesn't hate her, and has grown kind of fond of her (but not in an entirely romantic way.) However he often does get a little annoyed at times with her 'quirky' nature of trying to get a reaction out of him, even though he doesn't actively act upon this. One of the biggest annoyances though is her 'overprotective' nature that she has. As in the event someone harms Hajime with the intent to harm him, 'Talia' gets incredibly violent. Something of which he will actively get physical in order to stop her. Even if he himself had gotten injured, he will still stop 'Talia' at any cost. As he thinks that no one should be harmed by him. If someone happens to harm HIM, then that is HIS problem to deal with. Not Talia's. If someone hurts him, then HE will be the one to deal with him.

Another thing is that even though he may become the most loyal friends you could ever meet, good luck getting to that point in a relationship with him. As he isn't the most social, and tend to keeps to himself for many different reasons. He even has some secrets that he won't even tell the person he's engaged to. On top of that Hajime may be anti-social, but he's not like Andrew who is anti-social and prefers to be alone. Yet is trying to get over that. Hajime is different in that he ACTIVELY TRIES TO AVOID GETTING IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH PEOPLE. This, combined with a rather being very truthful in the most blunt of ways of stating his thoughts of others (even if his thoughts are less than pleasing), makes him come off as downright mean.

So in short he's a guy who is secretly stressed out, angry, and possibly even a bit on the depressed side. Yet he CANNOT show it at all due to some behavioral reinforcement to always remain as quiet, and collected as possible. It may be clear he's troubled, but good luck in getting him to tell you why he's so troubled. Yet if you get passed his serious, collected, and busy tone. You have a guy who can be incredibly loyal to the point where he would be willing to sacrifice his own life to save someone, especially his fiance Talia who is one of the few people he trusts enough to share some things with.

Soul Elements:
                              Water (in the form of Ice magic so technically it's Ice Magic really.) Ordo

and later on Crystal Magic.

Soul Points:

Water: 2

Ice: 3

Abilities:
                              Being born to a rather wealthy family, Hajime has been taught various different things. He has learned at least one separate language (English for when traveling abroad), some lessons in self-defense, as well as archery. Which is something his family is rather fond of, and as such he has been taught since he was 10 to be an archer.

His skills in self-defense combat is mainly in the form of a kick-based fighting style, but even then he's not the most proficient in that. He's nowhere near pro level of skill when it comes to close-quarters combat, but he doesn't need to be as he often uses his training only for self-defense.
                              On the other hand, as an archer Hajime is actually quite proficient. He's won 1 archery contest and came in 2nd in one other contest by the age of 17. So far he has considered Archery as a stress-relieving hobby of his, and something that he genuinely does enjoy.

His archery has transferred over into his magic as well. With water magic in the form of Ice, he can collect moisture in the surrounding area into the form of a bow made of frozen water, complete with string made of water. The arrows he uses can be anything. They can be actual objects he finds laying around (as long as they are long and straight enough to be used as a arrow), or he can use even more magic to focus more moisture into arrows made of sharpened ice.

There are drawbacks to this however. As normally Hajime uses his magic to draw in moisture from his surroundings to form the bow, but depending on the humidity of the environment he is in, that could either be incredibly easy. Or really difficult. The more moisture there is in the area, the more easily he can form a ice bow and ice arrows. In turn less of his magic energy will be needed to keep drawing in water. However if he is in a dry, arid environment like say a desert (for whatever reason) he might have a REALLY hard time doing so. As it would take a much longer amount of time to draw in enough water with his magic, and while doing so he will need to keep focusing his magic into collecting enough water. Which in the long haul will leave him feeling highly drained and not be able to do much.

Also regarding his magic he hasn't actuallly bothered to learn any other spells or tricks with his magic, as he has been focusing on perfecting his Ice Bow technique. This is something he hopes to work on.

Gear/luggage:
                              He brought several different sets of clothes for many different situations. Such as a more traditional suit and tie for formal occasions, and a few others (mainly some casual clothes). Aside from that the other things he brought with him is his cellphone, a few various books on archery, a pocketwatch that he had gotten when he was younger which he often carries around in his pocket (the pocketwatch does not work, but he just likes carrying it around), and the engagement ring that he currently wears.

Bio:
                              Family life has always been quite a... tough one for Hajime. Ever since he can remember he's always been listening to his parents. Whenever they told him to do something, he'd always follow through with it or else they'd punish him in some way. This wasn't the best for him though, as he was often never really left with much choice or say in major decisions made throughout his life during his early years. Even if he tried, it would've been hard to say something to the tired, grumpy, and quite strict father he had. Hajime had tried speaking up against his father when he was much younger, but unfortunately when this happened his father would just refuse to listen to him. Young little Hajime was always shot down, it was hard for him to really... be himself.

Several punishments and verbal threats later from his father later had molded him into a rather cold, quiet, and honestly troubled individual. He became reclusive towards others, refusing to talk at all to anyone as he continued to grow. However with all the time he spent inside and around his home growing up, he had started to discover some things about his father. Demeaning things. Slowly he began to learn about his father's dabbling in the Black Market, but nothing more after overhearing some conversations with some rather strange visitors at several points. After all this talk about how Hajime should be behaving and being a well-mannered, and honest young man to maintain his family's honor. His father had been doing some rather illegal things.

Hajime deep down was furious. His father was a true hypocrite. His father wanted his family to be honest, and not keep secrets. That his family should always set a good example for others... Yet here he was doing such illegal things for so many years, that it flat out made Hajime want to yell and call out his father. However growing up in such a strict household, Hajime found himself unable to call out his father. Let alone tell anyone. Hajime wanted to do the right thing, and yet he was too damn afraid to tell anyone. This left Hajime feeling angrier, and honestly depressed. He did not know what to do... all he could do was just think of how he should handle this situation.

A year later however one day, out of the blue. His father approached him with a young looking girl with fox ears, and two fox tails. She seemed beautiful, and even a bit nice upon first impression. This girl was strange, and Hajime could only think "who is this girl and why is she here?" which was a question he was about to ask when his father had told him of the deal. He told him that this girl is to be set up in an arranged marriage with Hajime. For what reasons to be exact? Hajime couldn't bring up the mental strength to ask his father the reasonings behind him. The only hint as to a reason his father did give was that 'this marriage will help make the family stronger.' Though the way his father said that made Hajime unsure if that was the truth. Either way, Hajime couldn't disobey his father. Even when he was 19, and technically a person who can make his own choices.

After that day this fox girl who he was now arranged to be married to, was now following him nearly everywhere. Getting into his private life, and just seemingly a nuisance. She always teased him, tried to seduce him, and yet he was always able to fight off her advances... Until one day when he was out doing some errands with the fox girl known to him as Talia at the time. During their time in the city however Talia was suddenly attacked and grabbed by a very young Oni, yet physically powerful Oni. The young Oni had grabbed and dragged her into a back alley where he was hoping to... take advantage of her for reasons currently unknown to Hajime. Hajime didn't hesitate and gave chase. After all the first thing on his mind was that his father would be absolutely pissed if he failed to protect his bride-to-be. As such he rushed in and began to try and fight the adolescant Oni to try and save Talia... a fight that proved to be too tough for Hajime. After all, even a young 'teen' Oni was MUCH stronger physically than a human like poor Hajime.

Even though Hajime was drastically outmatched by the Oni, he did not give up. He suffered a few broken bones and was quite severely injured by the Oni. It wasn't until the Oni let his guard down after thinking he had managed to take Hajime out. Sadly the Oni was mistaken, and with his guard down, Hajime had managed to muster just enough magic to form his signature bow of Ice, and a single arrow which he managed to fire right into the eye of the Oni. Unfortunately this didn't kill the Oni as Hajime couldn't make the arrow strong enough. Instead it struck the Oni's eye, causing intense pain and resulted in him to let go of Talia. Of whom had grabbed Hajime and ran off, using her restoration magic to at least heal him as much as she could before taking him someplace to get proper medical attention.

After that event... things began to change between the two. Hajime was beginning to feel a bit of an attachment to Talia, and Talia began to grow more trusting in Hajime, if not downright affectionate. Things did begin to change. Over the next few years Hajime had found out quite a lot about Talia, who he now knows is not her real name, but rather a name to hide her true name from others. With her true name being Chiasa. Hajime promised to keep that name a secret. Even though he has quite a few secrets himself that he hasn't told Chiasa about. He still trusts 'Talia' enough to consider her a friend and with some of his troubles (his depression and how stressed he is but no more), and has gotten quite protective over her for his own reasons now. While she has become quite the same towards him.

Now he's 23, and in one year his marriage with Chiasa is going to actually happen. In the meantime he had managed to get his father to agree in enrolling Hajime into Trinity Soul University. Partly to finish his education (which is his Father's hopes), and to become stronger and more proficient in order to help protect Chiasa more. Even though at this point it's more like the other way around.

Though Hajime also has other reasons for attending the University, reasons he keeps solely to himself.

Reason for joining the school:
                              As mentioned above he joined to partly finish his education, and to become a more powerful Ice mage. Among other reasons... One of which is to hopefully build up the mental strength to stand up to his father.

Notes:
                              Character to go with Lily's character.

Last edited by SUSTIC; 01-10-2017, 04:58 AM.

Comment

I like it so far! ^-^

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X