Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was thinking more the Lunar phenomena would be fun for you personally to focus on, as I know your proclivity for Lunar activities

In any case, I will enjoy RPing with you! FEEL THE WRATH OF MR. NORMAL AS HE....makes the world a less awkward place, I guess...?
    I gazed up at the sable-haired maiden with eyes so full of warmth it appeared she was crying silently. My trecherous mouth opened, "Why do you look so troubled, Princess?"

Slowly, she moved her eyes from the moon to me. She studied my imperfections before her for what seemed to be a blissful eternity before gracing me with her voice, "I've slain this land's only prince. What use, now, is a princess?"

As the maiden left my presence, so too did my heart.

Comment

@TRXD

All of it seems to check out. I know we talked about lunar magic before and what it does, but just make sure to create the magic type app before the IC starts.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

@S1
        I did.
        Did you really think I'd submit Trista BEFORE submitting Lunar Magic?
        Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
        My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
        My NNID: OfficialTRXD
        Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

@TRXD

Stranger things have happened.

Anyways, I see it on the earlier page.
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Question, is this the teacher app template?
            Spoiler:

Name:

Race:

Appearance:

Personality:

Info:
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Name: Kathryn Tetra

Race: Mermaid

Appearance:

Personality:
              Being from a rather big magic family with a big focus on knowledge and power, Kathryn often puts herself above others if she views them as not having similar knowledge. This does not however mean that she is mean in any way. It just means that she really dislikes people that think they know about magic trying to teach her something she either already knows, or that is actually wrong. Other than that she is often rather shy when it comes to meeting new people, altough she warms up after a while. Kathryn uses most of her time studying, practicing magic, and reading books. While she actually really likes the water, she usually stay away from it to hide her secret.

Soul elements: Ordo, Water, Illusion, Spellweaving

Soul Points:
              1 [I] Water
              1 [I] Dark
              1 [III] Illusion

Abilities:
              Kathryn is a mix between a water mage and an illusion mage. If she had to decide which one she prefered over the other she would have a hard time choosing, although she would probably choose Illusion magic in the end and she uses it much more frequently than her water magic. That is of course not counting the constant spell she uses to hide her tail. When it comes to ice magic though she isn't even a beginner. It's basically a untrodden area for her. While she has had some experience with spellweaving, she's still very much a beginner in this area.

In addition to that Kathryn also has a few spell glyphs with her that will help her mask her tail. Kathryn is constantly casting a shadow spell on her tail making it look like normal human legs. While the spell itself is much harder to see through than Kathryn's own illusion magic, the legs that it produces aren't normally strong enough to walk around with, which is why she has the wheelchair. Normally such a spell glyph will hold for around a month. However if Kathryn wants (or needs), she can burn up the whole glyph, giving her 10 minutes where she can use her legs to their full potential.

In addition to all of that she also plays the piano rather well, and it is one of the ways that her part of the family does weaving.

Gear/luggage: Essentials, her wheelchair, her smartphone, a ton of magic books and other magical stuff from her dad, message from her dad to the school saying that she already have some form of education within magic and she wishes to practice slightly more complcated topics (she doesn't want to be bored in class), 10 spell glyphs that will help her mask her tail (more explanation in abilities section). She also have 2 glyphs allowing her to create a really strong torrent, and a glyph allowing her to create a shadow illusion of a normal minion that does around 90% damage if seen through.

Bio:

Kathryn is one of the younger members of the Tetra family. A bit before the time when she was born the family had decided that it wanted to try a a new race. Thus after two weeks of weaving, Kathryn was the first member of the Tetra family as a mermaid. As Kathryn grew older she felt rather isecure about this fact as everyone viewed her as an experiement, as something new. As such, her father began to cast an illusion spell on her tail to mask it, in hopes that she would feel better, which she did.

Kathryn began her magic studies at the young age of 6. At this time her studies mostly were about what magic was, how it could be used, and so on. Her real practical use of magic didn't start until a few years after that. Her father was for the most part the one that was in charge of her education. Like most other children in the Tetra family she was homeschooled to get the perfect mix between magical knowledge and normal knowledge. When she was around the age of 12 she began to learn more about illusion magic. For the most part she only used figments and glimers. It was first later that she was introduced to the more powerful illusion types.

The year that she turned 15 years old, the whole family traveled far away to observe a total solar eclipse. However that was not the only reason, as the family was also going to take arouna a month's time to construct a spell glyph to take advantage of the eclipse. Once the day came, and the eclipse started, the head of the family activated to glyph. Just then it was as if like the world around them began to fade out of view. Once the eclipse reached totality, it finally stopped. It was quite clear that they were not quite in the material realm anymore, just a slight bit outside it. The Tetra family reffered to this area as the "Ether", not long after they began to hear voices, not from the family, but from somewhere else. Her mom simply told her to listen to the voices, while talking normally to the people around her, just like the others were doing. "We're much closer to the Aether at this point, so close that we can draw them out and hear them" her mom said. There was also a group of people that gathered together. One by one they spoke up, yelling out as loud as they could some message they had to the aether. Before Kathryn knew it, fourth contact happened, and they lost contact. Soon after that they were back in the material realm.

After the ritual Kathryn felt that she had encountered something new in her life. Before that ritual she knew about magic, and she could perform magic, but it all seemed to distant. After having listened to the Aethers for herself though, she felt she had a different perspective on things. From that moment she wanted to learn more about magic and the Aether, just like all the others that had been there before her.

After that two more years passed, until her father said that she was most likely knowledgable enough to go to university. Most Tetras usually went to TSU when that time came. Kathryn was a bit hesistant at first as she was afraid of the material getting repedetive, and the tasks beeing too simple, as she already knew a bunch of magic stuff. However when her father said that he would write a message to the headmaster informing him about the situation she agreed.

Reason for joining the school: Her family required that she did so.

Theme:
              Day to day:
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJpSqC86vaw

Day to day 2/Magic:
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzXPxJ1BSlI

Action:
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOvo0t4qUqw

Notes:

She also has two siblings, one brother and one sister named Lisa (which is still at the school, altough she started a few years ago). I'll make NPC apps for them soon enough. Defietively Lisa.

The Tetra family:

The Tetra family is a rather old, but big family of mages that have for the most part focused on water, spellweaving, ice and illusion magic. While other mages laughed at the idea of spellweaving, the Tetras took it in and learned it, over time growing more and more proficient with it. The family's goal itself is simply reaching the highest amount of magic there is. Another trait that makes the Tetra family special is that they have a more personal bond with their aether. For the most part, most people in the Tetra family have a bigger capacity for mana, in addition to bigger throughput for it. Around every 10 years most members of the family will come together at the site of a solar eclipse to weave a spell glyph for a month to use the eclipse to get closer to the aether.

It is not possible to classify the Tetra family as a single race. Instead they see it as a trait that can be changed at the birth of a new member of the family. They do so by weaving a specific part of the family knowledgable in alchemy weave a glyph that will aid in the task. The more common races in the family is elves, humans, nymphs, and they're latest attempt at something new, mermaids. For the most part, most humans anv elves, and a few nymphs are naturals.

While the family is considered one of the more powerful ones, most of them don't participate in most types of duels. The reasons for this is split, but is based much on they preference with magic. Spellweaving is often banned for giving an unfair advantage to the user, as it allows more than one person to indirectly participate in the event. Illusion magic also places them at an disadvantage as, although it's not banned, it's not as effective in combat where the opponent knows that they'll be facing an illusion magic user. Instead the family prides itself as being much better adept at "real" combat, and they do participate in tournaments that relax the rules to allow for the Tetra family's style of magic.
              Last edited by Katrix; 10-18-2016, 08:38 PM.
              Born in the light.
              Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
              Keep Fighting.
              –Don't Forget.
              Always, somewhere,
              someone is fighting for you.
              –As long as you remember her,
              you are not alone.

Comment

@kristia: The NPC template is fine for the teachers. you can use the normal character template if you like but it's up to you.

Comment

@tewi
                  Ok, Im just getting home and hopefully will finish the apps
                  Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Name: Yuugi Hoshiguma

Race:Oni

Appearance: Yuugi has beyond waist line blonde hair, red eyes and a characteristic horn on her forehead, she usually wears a white t-shirt and black shorts, covered by a red stripped blue skirt that reaches her feet, although she also wears four manacles that are attached to her limbs, with chains dangling on them

Personality: The Oni is an optimistic person, it is rare and hard to piss her off since she always looks at the good side of things, or even finding a challenge in the bad moments to overcome them, although if someone manages to get into Yuugi's bad list, don't be surprised of the consequences.

Info: One of the oldest living Oni, Yuugi has seen many things, and how the world has changed before her own eyes, but don't ask her about history because she will shrug and say it doesn't matter. Curiously though, she is always seen when a disaster is avoided, or when her incredible strength, added with the magic of Earth, is needed. For the blonde woman, she has lived quite the colorful life, but she, as many of her species, wants a new challenge, and this one was an odd one, teach.

To say that an Oni would become a teacher was beyond the craziest ideas, imagine the collateral destruction she could make if a student insulted her, but for Yuugi, this was an interesting offer, and as her nature of looking at the bright side, she accepted the offer to become one the University's teachers

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia: broth Isabelle and Yuugi are accepted. I also noticed that you said Isabelle had a flute but never listed it under her luggage. Not sure if that was intentonal but i thouht it was worth pointing out.

@Tr and Katrix. Finally getting around to adding your magic types to the list. sorry for the wait.

Comment

Second teacher is completed
                        Spoiler:

Name: Toriel

Race: Goat Animalia

Appearance: Toriel is a white furred Goat humanoid with crimson eyes and most of her body is animal, sans her being a bipedal, she also has claws instead of hands and horns protruding on the top of her head. Toriel is usually seen wearing a pirple robe with the symbolf of a what some would call a kingdom, yet it is unknown of where such place would be.
                        Spoiler:
                        http://orig13.deviantart.net/8423/f/2015/327/9/4/__undertale___toriel_by_mistrel_fox-d9hq7o8.png

Personality: The Goat Animalia is, by the tales of those who know her, a motherly figure, no matter where they come from or their species, or even their past, Toriel will always have space in her heart for everyone who she meets, although it can get quite overbearing since she tends to forget the limits. The Animalia would sometimes be more serious due to her nature and personality since she tries to avoid violence, an irony since her main type of magic is of Fire, and her view of the world is of using words rather than fists to solve problems.

Info: Coming from the more populated Animalia settlements, Toriel has always been one to wander around, being a gentle helper, and a sort of sage since her knowledge is vast and her mind open to hear what the other would say or ask, in the end, she would always have a gentle smile when speaking and meeting new things.

As for the constant struggle between Humans and the other species, Toriel has always tried to stop the problems between them, altough it hasn't been that easy for her, mostly due to her appearance and size, but the goat's wisdom and patience have been her main pillars to keep moving forward.

One day, the Animalia woman heard of a special University that was also a project to give everyone a chance to work together, not as different individuals, but as a group of people with unique abilities and break the race borders, this was the chance for her to help with the future of this world.

As for her magic abilities, Toriel's age has given the goat animalia the time to understand the different uses of magic, although her affinity to the element of Fire became her most powerful type of magic, something she though was a double edged blade, while it could be used for violence, it could also be used as protection, her mastery in the arts of pyromancy have been only seeing by a few individuals, who could say they felt the sun on their cheeks in the rare cases that Toriel actually got serious when in combat. Her other magical affinity is the one of Restoration magic, in which she had been using most of her time in lesser category types of spells, by healing injuries and eradicating diseases, in the case of higher types of Restoration magic, the goat animalia had managed to keep a soul from leaving the mortal world, but the tax for such feat rendered her unconscious for almost a month.
                        Last edited by Kristia; 10-19-2016, 04:21 PM.

Spoiler:

Comment

Finished
                          Spoiler:

Name: Primula Karayan

Race: Vampire

Appearance:

Personality: Rebellious and stubborn. Primula hates authority figures and will often defy them if she thinks she can gain from it. She is arrogant and thinks she knows best, however she's not entirely selfish. She takes it upon herself to take care of or look after her peers. Weather she dose so out of pity or out of friendship is unlear, but she'll remain loyal to whatever friends she makes.

She loves reading and learning new things and has a constant curiosity about the unknown. To her, knowledge is the greatest power.

Soul elements: Entropy, Death, Dark, Soul, Blood

Soul Points: Death 2 Dark 1

Abilities: Can summon lesser undead, use basic dark magic sch as creating wards and projectiles. She can use novice level life draining spells to keep herself alive. She can run at 104MPH and can lift 600 pounds. At night or when she's indoors away from the sun she can quickly regenerate from most none fatal wounds. She can turn herself into a single bat and fly around in that form, however the transformation takes a lot out of her. She has a very quick reaction time and a keen sense of smell and hearing.

Gear/luggage: Primula has a few changes of clothing, including an enchanted hoody that protects against sunlight. She carries a parasol and a smart phone anywhere she goes and has a credit card on hand in case of emergency. She has books and a number of art supplies and a gaming laptop

Bio: Primula is the 12th child of Aldon and Lilith Karayan. She was born into the powerful vampire family in 1997. Being more than a hundred years younger than any of her siblings left quite a large divide between them. While many of Primula's siblings were stuck in the old way of thinking, she was exploring the new world. The internet, video games and cartoons for little kids. Needless to say her interests greatly conflicted with that of her brothers and sisters. They gave her the cold shoulder and brushed her off as just being annoying. It was sad, but at least she had her mother and father to play with.

Her life was pretty normal, if not a bit lonely. She usually kept to herself unless she had someone to play with or talk too. But things changed around her 8th birthday. The girl found she was suddenly able to control dark energy and create seemingly harmless shapes and patterns with the strange gas like substance. She was carelessly playing with her new ability when her mother found her. The girl's mother, with gleeful smile ran other and hugged her child. The confused vampire embraced her mother, but didn't know what was going on. without a warning, Lilith took her daughter and ran to meet Aldon to tell him the good news.

As it turned out, Primula was the first of their children to show any signs of arcane power. Out of her twelve siblings she was the only one. Aldon was overjoyed to have finally found a successor, someone who could take his place as the head of the family. This did not sit well with Primula's siblings. The little vampire was happy, even excited about taking on her father's job, bit little did she know the future bode many hardships.

The girl began to study many subjects. Literature, science, history, and most importantly magic. Even from a young age, she worked hard and showed a lot of potential. It was fun at firs, but doing the same thing day in and day out became dull quickly. The young child became burnt out and lost focus on her work, choosing instead to play or watch cartoons on her phone. She didn't get to enjoy this for long however. Her father ended up taking the phone away and using any means necessary to keep her attention focused on her work. She rarely got any free time.

By the time she turned 10, it was time for some more physical training. The girl was taught how to use magic as a weapon, how to increase her power and how to efficiently cast spells without wasting too much mana. At this point in her life, Primula had taken to reading story books, usually fantasies and mystery books and poetry. She altered the covers of the books to make them look like her text books so she could read them whenever she was supposed to be studying, it was the only form of entertainment she had. This stories she read told her of many great adventures, heroes outwitting a more powerful enemy and claiming victory against all odds. Detectives who used the powers of logic and reason to bring criminals to justice and the artful creativity that was poetry. She especially liked Edgar Allan Poe.

This went on for about a year until she was finally discovered. some of her siblings were snooping around her things when they discovered what she had done. When they showed it to Aldon. What the vampire saw filled him with rage. He stormed into the girl's room and demanded an explanation. After lecturing her for over an hour, he told her that she was going to make up for all of the lost time. The next morning he pushed her harder than he ever had before, hours and hours of constant study, only breaking to eat and train her magic.

Primula was stressed out, burnt out and nearly broken. her siblings didn't make it any easier on her ether. always picking on her, calling her "Slacker" or "Lazy" or "Trash" To make matters worse, the way she was being taught magic went heavily against what she beloved in. There was no creativity, no elegance or titivation. Her father taught her to use brute force to overwhelm the enemy.

By the time she turned 13, she had finally had enough. The young teenager had a mental breakdown from the stress, after witch she refused to practice magic. There was a near constant struggle between Primula and her father. He kept pushing her to do more than she could and she refused to do anything. Her biggest saving grace was her mother whom she hid behind whenever he tried to get her to study. This went on for about a year until Lilith gave birth to yet another baby girl. Primula didn't think much of it at first, she played with and cared for the tiny girl because no one else would. Despite everything she had been through, she loved her baby sister.

It wasn't until her baby sister was nearly 5 when things changed. Her little sister showed signs of great arcane potential at such a young age. Aldon had his sights set on the younger sister, she would be his "new" hope for the family. But Primula didnt' want her sister, her only friend to go through the stress she had to deal with. Primula swallowed her pride and begged her father for one more chance. It took a lot of convincing, but he finally agreed. Primula would go to a university for magic, if she graduated, then her sister would be safe.

Reason for joining the school: To learn magic her own way and to protect her sister from going through the same stressful nightmare that she did.

Notes:

Favorite Book: The tell tale heart

Favoite song or music type or band: Rock/Metal

Favorite foods: Blood

Favorite video game: Elder Scrolls

Sexuality: Lesbian

Hobbies: Reading, going on walks, shopping for cloths, spending time with people she feels are worthy.

Dreams for the future: Unclear.

Spoiler:

Name: Aldon Karayan

Appearance:

Personality: Aldon lives up to his name as his mere presence makes most students feel as though they are safe. He's kind, patient and willing to help students who ask for it. It's very difficult to get under his skin. He knows the world is a dark place and tries to prepare hi students for it as best he can.

Info: Aldon is the dark magic teacher at Trinity Soul University. He's the oldest teacher in the school and has been teaching since the day of it's creation. He fought along side the Daichi family during the war and has been allied with them for thousands of years. As such his power over darkness, necromancy and blood magic are unmatched.

Spoiler:

Name: Seki Karayan

Appearance:

Personality: Innocent and naive. She's a playful happy girl who loves playing pranks and having fun, sometimes at the expense of others.

Info: Seki is the youngest daughter of Aldon and the kid sister of Primula. Although she's young, she seems to have the potential of a prodigy
                          Last edited by Tewi_Inaba; 10-03-2016, 12:45 PM.

Comment

@Kristia: Toriel is accepted. just a few more apps to finish and we can all start.

Comment

By the way, what does Mana as a magic form even mean? Is it capacity? It it nonelemental magic? How does it even work? What is life?

Comment

Originally posted by SUSTIC View Post
                                NPC APP FOR HANNAH GO (Since I hit writer's block with angel's for now, as well with other projects of mine. I can only think of shit for Hannah.)
                                Spoiler:

Name:
                                Nurse Hannah

Race:
                                This... is odd. Technically she's human, but technically she's not. Her soul and mind are human, but her body was a being created through alchemy when her original pure human body deteriorated after death. Her husband, the alchemist that made her current body used all the 'ingredients that comrpises a humans body' and technically successfully did so. So her body is chemically and biologically human. Just... not a natural born human. But her soul is aaaall natural baby~

Age: Her current body is 80 years old. Mind is 20 years older than that. In fact she's been a friend of the Daichi Family ever since Daichi was a kid.

Appearance: Perhaps the second most disturbing, if not the most disturbing staff member in the University. She is usually seen wearing a surgical mask, gloves, and a standard Nurse's outfit. Her hair is a dark navy blue, and is usually kept in a tight ponytail behind her. Her eyes are also a rather dark red. Her skin is also a tad grey in tone, with some scars on her shoulders and around her neck. Namely from where her limbs literally can detach. Whenever she is not wearing a surgical mask she can be seen grinning. Her body figure though some would say is similar to that of a super model in nurse's outfit. Which she does often try to show off at times... Her uniform is a black nurse's outfit with red lining.

Personality: Hannah is an interesting woman. Due to her actual age (technically over 100 years of age.) As such she has become indifferent if not numb to a lot of different things. One may come as a shock to even one of the teachers, she might just sigh or shrug her shoulders and say "oh god dammit" or "... meh." As such it's really easy to surprise the woman. Doesn't mean she's entirely insensitive though. She does respect someone enough to acknowledge they have feelings. As such she may try to not... hurt someone emotionally. Physically though she doesn't mind inflicting a little harm, after all she's one of the most competent nurses despite not having any magic of her own. Instead thanks to her knowledge of it, she has become quite an alchemist who believes that "any injury can be solved with a little alchemy.'

Aside from that she loves the thought of getting to experiment on something, and in the event she comes across a creature or material/ingredient that could be used for alchemy. She's bound to do to tests on it (even if it's alive.) This has gotten her in trouble in the past as she had actually well... she had done some surgical tests on a few students here and there without permission. As such she's ONLY ever able to perform surgery on students with permission from the Headmaster (or if it's an absolute emergency.) ... Not that she won't tease students about it. Because she WILL tease students.

Info:
                                Nurse Hannah is interesting. Her current body is a special construction created from alchemy by an powerful alchemist a long time ago after she originally died. Of which her soul was then yanked from wherever it was and forcibly put into the new body. This new body is much like a humans in terms of biology. All the organs are mostly the same, and her appearance is much like that of a human... Just... pale skin, navy hair, and red eyes, as well as a near perpetual grin.

The most interesting thing is that her limbs, and even her head can be dettached or removed with enough force. This will not kill her though, as one just needs to place the limbs back where they were and she'll automatically reattach. Which is good. The only way to kill her is to completely destroy her head, or her heart. However if she does lose her heart, she'll be alive for quite a bit longer. Allowing her to replace her old one with a new one if she has access to a fresh, healthy heart. In which case she'll heal up rather quickly.

As a nurse, in fact the Head Doctor of the University's staff, as well as the university's teacher for anyone who wants to get into becoming a doctor or any other kind of medical proffession. She has a hell of a lot of skill as a doctor. She knows the ins and outs of many different races that come to the university, especially the human race. In fact she's so confident in her abilities she believes she can treat any injury. Either with alchemical potions, or just good doctoring skills. Usually when there is a medical emergency, she's the first people come to... After they warm up to her first.

More about her past will be revealed as the RP goes on... or anyone literally just asks her.

Hans: Her boney assistant.
                                Spoiler:

Name: Hans (That's just the name Hannah calls him now. He stopped going by his last name when )

Race: Skeleton. Revived Skeleton. Once a human during World War II, but when Hannah found the severely fellow she used an experimental alchemical potion on him to try and heal him back to full health. What resulted was all the flesh dissolving away, leaving nothing but a skeleton... that is capable of living due to a soul bound to it. Due to the magical power of the soul, it is capable of walking. Talking, hell it can even smoke cigarettes and cigars oddly despite having no lungs. However food and drinks literally go through him. He sounds oddly a bit like a heavy smoker. His voice sounds rough due to this.

Appearance: He looks like your stereotypical skeleton. Often times not wearing clothes (except swimming trunks in the summer, and sunglasses oddly.) Height is 5ft 9.

Personality:
                                Hans... is a dick. He really is a dick to others. He often cares mainly for himself, and would often do nothing but watch television or listen to the radio with a cigar and a bottle of booze (despite being unable to drink that booze.)
                                Only times he'll help is if he gets paid OR gets something in return... or if Hannah forces him. After all as a skeleton he's not the strongest physically. Yeah he can oddly lift a lot of different things, in fact his strength remains from when he had flesh and bones and was ALIVE. But as a skeleton it's easy for him to fall apart (all you have to do is tug really hard on his limbs or head and they'll come off.) Which is probably the most hilarious thing, and most annoying thing for him as it just pisses him off to no end when people take apart his body when he's asleep and puts him back together at random.

Hannah is probably the only guy he remotely cares about, and in fact he actually does respect her. However he fears her as well as he always says "Hannah's a scary bitch." Others he can't give to shits about though. The only reason he sticks around is because "I can't repay that dumb woman for reviving me. After all getting revived is a really hard thing to pay back. At least the head is nice." He also does love one other thing though. Pulling practical jokes on others. Often. Some of the other staff hate him because of this.

Info: As a skeleton he's really hard to kill. You either need magic that deals with souls and release his soul, which he often tries to find and do to end his life... but fails horribly due to awful luck. Other wise any injuries he gets he can literally put himself back together. Loses an arm? That arm will actively come alive and try to return to him. Same with his other parts. Hell if a bone is shattered, one just has to replace it with something like a fake bone... or another bone. Except his skull. So in ways he's a lot like Hannah.

Currently he's Hannah's teaching aid about the human body. You know those fake skeletons teachers have to help teach human anatomy? Yeah at night he literally sleeps by hanging on a hook in her office. With an sleeping mask to cover his eye sockets.
                                These are done.

@Lunasa

Mana I think means a non-elemental magic. Magic in it's purest form probably. I think...
                                Last edited by SUSTIC; 10-04-2016, 02:58 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X