Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh hey, i didnt suspect anyone to use a character from Day Break Illusion. What a surprise
    "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@Zekai
      I have an extreme tangled history with that show... One that I'm not so happy about...

That said, Oneira shares very few traits with her reference material. And for good reason.

EDIT: Also, please DO NOT reference that show. I can't explain why but I must ask that any references to Genei wo Kakeru Taiyou should be kept to a minimum.
      Last edited by Luna Pixu; 10-12-2016, 10:02 PM.
      Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
      My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
      My NNID: OfficialTRXD
      Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

......... Ok? Not sure why youre not happy about it. It is a good anime. I've seen it a few times and i still like it but ok, i wont say anything else.

Also i see ppl only reply to me here when it doesnt come to my app. STILL WAITING on someone to tell me what is still wrong about my app that is preventing it from being accepted. Im seriously thinking about just deleting it if no one says anything in a few days.
        Last edited by Zekai; 10-13-2016, 02:56 AM.
        "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@TRXD

Read through the app and everything else. I find it to be... interesting to say the least.

Should I feel bad that I think Oneira looks more adorable than Trista? I dunno I just do. I still want to hear Tewi's opinions on this app and organization first though before accepting.

Comment

@SUSTIC
            Whatever floats your boat. Though I wouldn't try and hit on Oneira, either she'd just roll her eyes and ignore you (she gets it a lot) or sternly turn you down.
            Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)

Comment

I'll be working on a post later for the IC. Mainly for Kristia and Alayosho. Right now though I just don't have the energy or motivation. Had a rather bad news break happen to me (someone had to just tell me some bad news I really didn't need or want to hear.) So right now I'm just not in the mood for much at all. So expect a post from me a little later. Or maybe tomorrow. Try not to go too far in the IC though guys. I don't want to end up being left behind (even though things are rather slow paced.) I'm not going to reserve a post because that will also just hold up people.

Comment

@TRXD

Looks good to me.

Accepted.
                Originally posted by S121
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

@Zekai. Finally got around to rereading the app. Looks much better now, accepted.

Comment

Mk time to blitz all the missing teachers, yay. I'm just gonna add all the ones i'm making to this post.

Wind
                    Spoiler:

Name: Anno

Race: Avian Animalia

Appearance:

Personality: Kind and wise, she appears to have wisdom well beyond her years. She has a somewhat Bossy and protective nature in regard to her students while being much more laid back among friends and fellow staff.

Info: Anno is a master of wind magic as well as a master of the sword. A former guardian of the school during it's darker days has now taken up a new role within the school. While she still keeps a constant look out for trouble, she focuses more on her teaching duties now days.

Lightning
                    Spoiler:

Name: Cameron Cooper

Race: Human

Appearance:

Personality: Energetic and outgoing. He's passionate about his work but can be easily distracted if someone or something catches his interests. Despite his lax nature, he's proven to be very reliable. His skills with lightning are unmatched, his skills as a teacher however have yet to be tested.

Info: Mr. Cooper is a powerful lightning mage who also works as the school's go to "Fix it" man. He single handedly made all the modern renovations to the school and the other buildings on campus. While his profession may be to fix things and teach magic, he mostly fancies himself a man of science, usually crossing science and magic to do weird things.

That's it for now, s1 is handling water and i'll do restoration tomorrow.

Comment

I thought I was given the restoration class to one of my teachers, or was I wrong on that?
                      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia
                        Neither of your teachers (Toriel and Yuugi) have their classes explicitly mentioned in their apps. Is Toriel supposed to be the Restoration Teacher?

Comment

For some reason I can't see your post here in the thread, TRXD.

You are right on that, none of my teachers had the original idea of having restoration class, but there was a conversation I had with Tewi either in steam or Mumble about that subject, then again, we didn't develop the subject that much.

I will wait for her to clear things up ^^;
                          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

I'll be working on a post asap. Just that all this morning I've been having bad stomach pains ><

Might be a stomach virus.

Comment

@kristia: I remember talking about it but unless i missed something the app didn't mention her also teaching resteration. If you want it i'll just scratch it off my list.

Comment

As I said before, we barely touched the subject, I could add some more stuff regarding Fire and Restoration magic for Tori, unlesd you already got some stuff written for another teacher.

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X