X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Valhalla Docks -> Trinity Soul University | Front Gate <Kathryn>

After waiting for quite some time, Kathryn finally managed to get through the portal. If she had waited much longer now it would have closed in her, and she would have to find another way to get to the school. The portal itself, like everything else here, was nothing new to Kathryn, she had both seen them before and used them before. Once on the other side of the portal, she began walking towards the main building. Her sister had said that she might meet her there, although that was a might, so Kathryn didn't know exactly if she would see her sister there or not. Just then she spotted two teachers that were standing by the gate. Maybe she could them if they had seen her. Surely they might know who her sister was, as she had already been a student here for a few years. "Excuse me, have you seen anyone named Lisa Tetra around here? She said that she might meet me here, but I can't see her" she asked both of them

Trinity Soul University | En Route to Daichi's Private Field <Lisa>

Unlike her younger sister, Lisa was allowed to live on the island for the few months when there wasn't any school. For this reason she also arrived much earlier at the school than most of the other students, allowing her to get all the boring stuff out of the way. Now she was just wandering around. She had told her sister that she would wait for her, but time seemed to just go so slow. As she waited she saw that the headmaster came out of the school, and as expected, he was late. At least we was an amusing one to watch. After some more waiting, it seemed that the headmaster was leaving for somewhere else with another person. Luckily for Lisa, she knew exactly who this other person was, and why there were here. Namely they were one of the new combat teachers.

Just a bit after they left, Lisa decided to follow them, to see where they were going, however that didn't last long as just following them was just as boring as waiting for her sister. Her solution was simple, simply start talking and see what response she get. "Yahoo" she yelled as she as she took a few steps forward until she was walking in front of them, backwards of course so that she could still face them while talking. "I saw that you were as precise as always headmaster." she teased the headmaster with a little smile. "So, tell me, who is it that you have here?" she then asked, feigning ignorance.
    Born in the light.
    Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
    Keep Fighting.
    –Don't Forget.
    Always, somewhere,
    someone is fighting for you.
    –As long as you remember her,
    you are not alone.

Comment

Trinity Soul University | Front Gate

(Assuming Kathryn is using her illusion glyph at a stronger version to walk)

Looking at the leaving Oni, Toriel decided to see the remaining students, some were barely making it through the portal as it was either close to disappear or just be gone in any moment, and then she noticed another redhead girl walking towards her, yet she could feel that walk was too controlled, for a moment, the animalia thought she was just proper and trained to do such thing, but then she saw glimpses of something close to a tail, and the scent of the ocean. These things got into Toriel's mind as she got an idea of what was going on ("Illusion magic, and a pretty good one to make it look so real.") she mentally shrugged as to why the girl was walking instead of trying to use the water entrances, and decided to greet her too.

"Good day young one, welcome to Trinity Souls University." the goat smiled at her and then answered the student's question "Tera.. yes there is a third year student with that name, but unfortunately isn't here yet, would you like me to help you find her?" she asked to the girl.
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

TSU - Main Entrance

Chiha walks past all different kinds of ppl. All the different species that she is seeing for the first time both excites and worries her. Chiha has dealt with some in the past but all these new ones around her, she wont know what to do. Chiha continues walking until she reaches the front desk. "Excuse me, Im here to fill out the forums for my dorm and schedule." Chiha says politely to the person.
        "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Valhalla Docks | Dying Crowd outside the portal
          Marcus Demere - 005

Marcus sat in his designated area for some time. He just barely caught a glimpse of Andrew's untimely passing and sighed. It was unlikely he'd get to a teacher before first being patted down to make sure he was okay. After that, he'd have to actually remember after the traumatic experience. If there was anything a life of sports had taught Marcus, aside from a whole ton of useful teamwork, friendship and leadership skills, it was that one sprained ankle can completely erase that school record you supposedly broke but have actually no recollection of. Marcus chuckled a bit to himself, reminiscing at the track and field event that took him out for about a week or two after the hurdles. Despite having broken a school record that day, he couldn't remember a thing because he was too focused on the pain and the fear that his ankle might have been broken. But his friends championed him through the time on crutches and with hampered mobility. That was friendship and school life.

Marcus sighed, looking at a girl he would have otherwise found cute if she didn't have animal parts coming off of her. Was it really so bad though...? he mused as she slipped into the portal. Did he really want to squander this new opportunity to be young again and silly prejudices? Then were all just people like--

"-So I just f***ing ate him!" A girl's voice echoed somewhere from the crowd. A couple other girls around her laughed at the supposed joke as well.

Nevermind. He didn't know who said it or even what it was about, but holy crap that was awkward timing. Awkward enough for Marcus to reconsider checking out the girls that did not appear 100% human....for a few minutes at least. He was still a healthy young man, after all! Try as he might, he wouldn't be able to keep his eyes of the "fairer" features of the girls unless they were truly revolting.

After a small frame of time passed and Marcus had given up hope on Andrew returning, he tried to scope out the crowd for a trust-worthy looking human. That was easier said than done. It seemed that he and Andrew were the most normal of the human bunch. Marcus thought he remember a frail-looking girl on the boat, but if she were still around, he'd have seen her. The crowd was thinning out and Marcus's chances for an answer making a direct correlation. He was a school jock. He could talk to Anyone! Anyone, you hear me, Marcus? He psyched himself up. These were all just normal girls and guys! NOT monsters. Next girl he saw--
          -Oh god she has a spider body, NOT that one-
          --he would ask to contact a staff member for him! There she was! She wore a cute lil skirt, and beneath it was a reptilian tail. She had fangs she couldn't hide. Maybe she was some type of horrid human eating monster? It didn't matter! Marcus was already on an intercept course and before he knew it, he was within earshot. He could hear her speaking with some accent he couldn't make out, but it was definitely English. There was NO turning back now. Her slit-like pupils focused on him and his intention to move toward her for the one meter that separated their comfort bubbles. She gave an awkward smile. Was Marcus food? Was he a threat? Was this girl gonna freak out and kill him?!

"Hi! My name's Mark. I'm-uh here on a weird magic scholarship, so I'm a bit apprehensive to walk through to portal. Do you think you could her a hold of a teacher for me?" Played like a champ, not one ounce of the insecurity in Marcus's heart displayed through his greeting.

"Sure." The girl smiled and went for the portal while giving Marcus her name and a cute wave as she disappeared into the crowd and portal.

Success. Marcus sent another messenger through. Maybe snake-girls were okay? Was she a snake? Maybe some kind of lizard? His biology would need some brushing up, it seemed....

Marcus returned to his impromptu camp and waited for a teacher to come confirm that it wasn't dangerous for him to go through. As the crowd became smaller and smaller he saw others like him, afraid to enter the portal without confirmation from a teacher. He guessed this must be a regular fear of first time students....unless this wasn't the usual way to enter the school? Whatever...there should have at least been a teacher out here to help the dazed and confused stranglers! Marcus pulled out his phone and took a picture of the thinning crowd and strange portal, sending it to his mother and father.

"I'm just about to enter into the future! We're taking this magical portal to the school. Everything's pretty cool here!" He lied. They didn't need to know he was scared. Maybe like this he could be a bit more of the man his parents thought he'd be....
          Last edited by Alayosho; 11-03-2016, 06:06 PM.
          I gazed up at the sable-haired maiden with eyes so full of warmth it appeared she was crying silently. My trecherous mouth opened, "Why do you look so troubled, Princess?"

Slowly, she moved her eyes from the moon to me. She studied my imperfections before her for what seemed to be a blissful eternity before gracing me with her voice, "I've slain this land's only prince. What use, now, is a princess?"

As the maiden left my presence, so too did my heart.

Comment

Trinity Soul University | Main Entrance

Having completed her forms, Trista turned them over to the receptionist and in turn received her dorm key along with a few other supplies.
            105 was written on the tag attached to her key. Dorm Room 105... If there was one number that Trista would likely have to remember throughout her time here at this university, it would be none other than 105.
            There was but one problem. Trista didn't know where the dormitories were. Despite all the preparation and whatnot, Trista had 0 clue as to where she would be dropping off her supplies and staying for the year. Perhaps someone knew where the dorms were...
            Meekly pacing around the room like a stray puppy, key in hand, Trista deliberated on her next step. Where to go...? Who to speak to...?

Trinity Soul University | En Route to Private Field

Oneira couldn't help but agree. Indeed, a stressed out student is one that is guaranteed to underperform or not study at all. If there was anything that Oneira knew well from her own training and career, it was that the moment your concentration lapses is the very moment you will lose a fight. Being stressed increased the odds that very moment occurring. Though irked by it, it did give Oneira but a little insight into why Toriel was permitted to give out sweets to random students.
            Perhaps Oneira would have to look into some teaching techniques and mannerisms before her classes started. While she wouldn't back out from her arranged training routines and class regimes, Oneira could do with not coming off as a monster in the process of teaching the art of magical combat.

Before Oneira could respond to Daichi, however, a distinct "Yahoo!" could be heard before a pink-haired girl stepped directly in front of the two teachers. Though not surprised or startled by the girl, Oneira didn't take too kindly to this sudden appearance. Yet instead of raising her voice and tell the girl to go away, Oneira chose to remain silent and let Daichi do the talking.
            Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
            My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
            My NNID: OfficialTRXD
            Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

A feminine cat like person turned around to great the one known as Chiha. She had already taken a lot of the applications from other students, most of which had already filled them out before coming to the school. However it wasn't' surprising that some still lacked their finished paper work. She took out a small sheet of paper with a long list of questions written on it for he girl to fill out. "Here you are miss. Just write down your name, magic types. emergency contacts ect. If you have any questions please let me know." The woman answered before looking on towards the rest of the students to see who was next.

Meanwhile Primula had put her phone away and stood up. She want' 100% sure but she could only assume that looking at a dullahan while in a conversation with one wouldn't upset them. If she was wrong then it would make communicating with one very difficult and awkward. So she took the risk and made eye contact. "Well it's not just their cent that lets me know." she explained. "You can tell a lot about a person just by looking at them. If you have good enough hearing you can listen to their vitals or lack there of to determine what exactly they are. For example animalia typically have faster heart beats than humans." she furthere explained how she was able to accurately guess the race of all the students before him. "But it's not like i'm some racial expert either. There are some races I haven't met before so I would have no way of telling what they were until I had already found out."

Ukana gave a small blush and a nervousness chuckle before before coming up with a quick lie to answer this question. "Oh well it's just that I don't have anything to write with. I mean it's not like i don't know how to write my own name or anything. How silly would that be?"

Meanwhile Alice was already considering what the boy had said up until this point. He seemed very open minded about magic and experimenting with some of the more taboo kinds of magic. It got her to thinking. "Oh I see you're one of those super smart guys." she said in a light hearted tone before looking around. She suddenly stopped walking however, still a good distance from the school but not too far away that they needed to be in a hurry or anything. "Hey can I tell you a secret? she asked. "I know we just met and all but you seem pretty open minded about studying magic, I think I can trust you." she explained as she stood still and waited for a response, also keeping note of the other students slowly leaving into the school

Aldon noticed that despite his assuring everyone the portal was safe there was still one young man who for whatever reason refused to go through the portal. The elder vampire approached the boy curiously and spoke up to get his attention. "Pardon me but the portal will be closing soon. I can take you on the bus but I'm afraid you'll be late for orientation." he said to the human boy.
              Last edited by Tewi_Inaba; 11-03-2016, 04:21 PM.

Comment

Valhalla Docks | Last one standing....
                Marcus Demere - 006

"Pardon me but the portal will be closing soon. I can take you on the bus but I'm afraid you'll be late for orientation." A man had spoken to Marcus.

"Oh! S-sorry. I guess I'm just sort of dazed by the...experience of it all!" Marcus chuckled a bit nervously while scooping up his bags. "Didn't realize you were a staff member."

"It's okay...I needed to talk to the head master or the dean anyway about my living arrangements. I'm here on some sort of Anti-Magic scholarship, so they want to keep me off campus to avoid complications, I think." Marcus explained. "That's why I was a bit scared to go through the portal...."

Marcus felt a bit bashful at the fact he had just asked a cute girl to go get a teacher, when there had been one here he completely missed. Maybe that's why her wave was so cute? The extra cuteness to display just how amazingly stupid he must have looked. Oh well...the damage has been done. It wasn't like Marcus was a social genius, or anything. He could afford, and had certainly made many mistakes talking to people in his life. This is just one of them, right?
                I gazed up at the sable-haired maiden with eyes so full of warmth it appeared she was crying silently. My trecherous mouth opened, "Why do you look so troubled, Princess?"

Slowly, she moved her eyes from the moon to me. She studied my imperfections before her for what seemed to be a blissful eternity before gracing me with her voice, "I've slain this land's only prince. What use, now, is a princess?"

Comment

Trinity Soul University | En Route to Daichi's Private Field

Just as the Headmaster found the key in the mess of keys on his key ring, he then jumped with a bit of a yelp as he was clearly startled by Lisa. One would have expected someone like the headmaster, despite being so casual, to have his guard up and not be startled so easily. Guess that is not the case. Either way when he jumped the keys fell out of his hands, and onto the ground. Letting out a bit of an annoyed sigh he turned to Lisa and spoke.

"Oh why hello there... You... Sorry right now I'm a little busy helping the new Combat Training Teacher here accustomed to the campus to remember the names of all my students. Her name is Oneira Krane, so please give her the proper respect all the other teachers deserve." He spoke politely as he knelt down to pick up the key to the fence gate for his private field. Just as he did so he soon found the key and unlocked the gate, and with it unlocked he pushed it open for Oneira.

"There we go. Now feel free to explore the field at your own pace. I however have to attend to other business sadly, so I will see you later. for a staff meeting tonight." The Headmaster spoke as he gave bow while putting his keyring into his pocket, at that moment he turned and began to walk off towards the Main Building.

Meanwhile... after a short while of chasing him down, Andrew finally returned to where Toriel and Yuugi were. Drake seemed to be quite defeated, and Andrew seemed out of breathe... while holding Drake by the ear. The half-demon was letting out a muttered 'ow' at a steady pace. Just as the two made it back to the front gate, Andrew let go of his step-brother and gave him a rather stern stare before turning to the teachers. Ignoring the others he quickly sighed and spoke.

"Okay this is my step-brother Drake. Half-Demon. Now can someone keep an eye on him while he keeps an eye on OUR luggage? I need to go get my room key..." Andrew spoke as Drake rubbed his pointed ear.

"Geez I said I was sorry..."

"Yes, and I forgive you. Now as payback for making me carry OUR luggage you have to watch it."

"Oh fine..." The two exchanged as Drake crossed his arms and sat on top of one of his large red suitcases, while Andrew walked off into the main building to get his room key.

Comment

Catching up to Raiko with a short burst of wind, Svinn grabbed her wrist to stop her and stop her he did, except she swung around with a punch which he barely dodged.

She yanked her wrist out of his grasp all while meeting his eyes with a chilling glare. "What do you want?"

"You forgot your key back there." Svinn held his ground, holding the key out to the raging wolf girl.

Raiko looked from the boy's face to the key resting on his open palm then back to his face. She clicked her tongue in annoyance as she snatched the key away. "Fine, I'll give you a pass for pulling my hair this time. In the future, don't come near me." She turned around and walked off down the hallway, her left ear occasionally twitching.

Slightly disappointed that one of his first interactions with someone at the university had ended with her absolutely hating his guts, Svinn silently walked back to the main entrance to potentially make a friend instead of an enemy.

Comment

TSU - Main Entrance

"Thank you Neko-san lady." Chiha said and takes the paper on the counter and a pen and heads over to one of the tables to fill out the paper.

"Family name is Stratos. Given name is Chiha. Magics are Ordo, wind........" Chiha quietly says to herself as she fills out the paper. It didnt take her long to fill out the paper. Chiha looked it over again to make sure everything was in order and it was. "Good." She said happily and went back to the cat receptionist. "Here you go Neko-san lady." Chiha handed in the paper. "What are the rules here dealing with rollerskating?" Chiha asks.
                      "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

When Ukana had given her explanation, Jason couldn't help but be dumbfounded. "Nothing to write with", she had given him a pen. To this, Jason just raised a brow as he raised the pen in front of his face and cleared his throat, displaying how she had clearly given him the pen. It took a split second to process what the fox-girl had said to him, and when two and two were put together, it was very clear why she was so insistent on someone else finishing her application for her. Upon this realization, Jason retracted the pen back into his grip before finding words to say to her. Ukana might have been able to pick up on it if she paid attention, but despite what Jason knew, he decided to chalk it up to a completely different reason.

"Such a lazy fox...", Jason sighed before filling in her name. After that, he took a moment to scan the paper for any missing info. Everything seemed fine, even some of the stranger details, such as her being a century old, though she still required a last name and emergency contacts for the document to be complete.

Upon seeing this, Jason turned his gaze from the paper to Ukana.

"Okay, now there's just your last name and emergency contacts. Do you have a last name for me to put down?", Jason asked.

Natsu had stopped and looked back over at the doll-girl when Alice had stopped and asked if she could share a secret. From how she acted, it seemed as if she was going to share a particularly well-guarded secret of hers. Natsu may have had getting to the school on his mind, but even he was a bit curious about what kind of secret would warrant such a reaction from her. With that in mind, Natsu gave a small nod before confirming that he was willing to listen.

"Very well. What is it?"

It took a few moments for Aiden to catch his breath, but after doing so, he noticed that Yuugi was leaving the front gate area while Toriel was the only teacher remaining in the area. He supposed that whatever the teachers were doing at the gate had been finished, and seeing how Yuugi ptobably had other things to do, Aiden decided to go ask To risk about what to do next.

"Excuse me, Toriel. Has everything here already concluded? If so, what should we do now?", Aiden asked.

For the most part, it seemed that Tristan had no problem talking with Primula. Tristan had pretty much forgiven and forgotten her earlier transgression and was instead focused more on her and how she was able to guess so many people's races. Only a few creatures had the senses for it, leaving Tristan with a guess of his own. Finally, he gave a small, somewhat cracked smile.

"Then that makes you a vampire, right?", Tristan asked.
                        Originally posted by S121
                        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                        sigpic

Comment

Seeing that the wolf animalia heading to the main building, Toriel was relaxing as she was probably the last teacher on the front gate, but she was still on her spot in the case other students were to appear ("Kids, always full of wonder") she smiled with that thought, until she felt yet another presence, this time being the Water and Ice teacher, and noticing his attitude, but mentally shrugged "Good day Mister Conway." she greeted the human male and then responded his question "Right now most of the students are getting their dorm keys and the registrations done, but I'm staying here just in case other people pass. I would suggest you to meet the students and get to know them, it is really helpful to see their personalities." she responded with a polite tone.
                          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Ukana's heart dropped in her chest when she heard the boy say that she still needed more information. Who could she put down for emergency contacts? and what the hell was a last name? She wore a face of utter confusion and tried to figure out what the boy meant. "Last name? Is that like... that last thing someone called me?" she asked, clearly lost as to what that could have meant. The sly little troublemaker actually looked rather distressed at the moment as if she was a small child lost in a big crowd of people.

Alice looked aout and made sure they were alone before stepping just a bit closer so her voice could remain quiet when she spoke the delicate truth about her intentions. "I'm actually planning to study alchemy so I can build a homunculus. I'm not really sure why it's a taboo but I really just want a living body. One that can feel and taste and smell. I know it's not gonna be easy but since we're both looking into questionable studies then maybe we can help each other?"

The elder vampire seemed to rub his chin with a bit of curiosity at what the boy said. From the look of it, his first day was already a little hectic. But that was to be expected of the first day of collage. "Ah yes the anti mage. I remember hearing about you at the last staff meeting. Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Dr. Aldon Karayan. The headmaster is very busy, So I've been asked to handle issues and concerns with the new students. Come see me after orientation and we'll get you settled into your new living quarters." he explained being somewhat pressed for time. "As for the portal. It is my understanding that an anti mage can only cancel out magic within his own ability. if that's the case then you should have no problem passing through the gate." he said in a reassuring and professional voice.

Primula couldn't help but smile at the clever boy for figuring out what she was. It was nice to see she wasn't the only observant new student at the school. She may have even found a new friend. "Very good. If you keep impressing me I might just buy you an extra slice of cake." she said with a satisfied smile on her face. "I'm Primula by the way. But you can call me Rimu."

"Roller skating?" the cat woman asked as she rubbed her fur covered cheek. "Well it hasn't really come up in the past but as long as you're not running into people or damaging school property it should e fine to skate outside. Although you would probably have more fun in the city." she explained as she took the girl's paper. she then took out a small map of the area and a key with a number on the key chain. "You'll be in 103 at the girl's dorm. Have a nice day."
                            Last edited by Tewi_Inaba; 11-06-2016, 03:02 AM.

Comment

Valhalla Docks | Just walk through the damn portal...
                              Marcus Demere - 007

Marcus chuckled a bit at the vampire's words. Of course the headmaster was busy. He knew he'd like get passed off to someone else though. The "see the most important person" idea was typical for something people didn't have an intial plan for. Afterwards and along the way, the details were ironed out. Marcus felt a bit sorry for the doctor for having the huge workload. He seemed to know what he was talking about, so Marcus steeled himself and walked toward the portal apprehensively. As he approached it, he looked back toward the Doctor, perhaps making sure he wasn't making any evil grins of betrayal or some-such.

"Alright Dr. Karayan, I trust you...." Marcus lied, as he set one bag down and stuck out a single finger to pierce the portal's swirly masses. Obviously, if he trusted the doctor he'd have walked right through!

Marcus felt a feeling of excitement and apprehension. This was his first experience with powerful magic. What if something weird happened and he was ripped limb from limb? More likely he'd just loose his finger, but still. What weird sensations of touch, sound and smell would he experience? Would he gain an entirely new sense?

As Marcus' finger slipped into the portal he paused a bit....nothing happened. He pushed his hand in. Nothing. No strange feelings, no weird backlash. He could barely feel the temperature change on the other side, but beyond that there was no special event. Marcus retracted his hand and grabbed his bag, feeling like a complete idiot. "Thanks, Dr. Karayan!" Marcus called back as he took a careful step through the portal--he didn't want to bump into anyone that was taking their time like him, after all.

Comment

When Andrew left to fill out his forms for his room key, Drake was left alone with Yuugi and Toriel... Until Yuugi began to leave, and some new guy walked up. A guy who looked rather strange to Drake, and this just left the half-demon feeling a bit nervous and unsure of what to do.

Meanwhile Andrew had gotten inside the main lobby of the University where there were students everywhere. Andrew took a deep breath, there was definitely more people he was hoping for, and he could feel his heart racing a bit. Either way he had to get his Room Key, as such he clenched his fist and walked right up to the front desk where he then began to fill out his applications.

Comment

Working...
                                X