X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trinity Soul University | Front Gate

Drake seemed to be a bit disappointed, and maybe a tad annoyed by how Toriel had quickly spoke up, offering for all three of them to go together. Then some guy Drake did not recognize had spoken up, asking if he could come to. This was all quite... not very good. He was hoping to just... be his usual flirty self, possibly make a new friend in Trista. However that was seemingly not going to happen it seems. With that Drake just got a very blank look on his face and could say nothing else but.

"Uh... okay." He spoke in a voice that was very hard to distinguish his current emotion. Whether it be depressed, happy, or just angry was unclear. Almost as if a lot of his pep was gone.

Comment

Knowing the different reactions coming from the three students, Toriel kept her emotions hidden with her smile. The goat knew that, while he had good intentions, the demon boy would have also scared the human girl, then came the second human student, she could feel confudion and wonder coming from him ("Let them see some new things, but the humans sure are some of the most adaptive species"). Toriel started walking in a calm pace, making sure that all three of the young boys and girl could follow her with ease as she spoke "The University's dorms are made of two buildings on the land for us walkers of the land and another set underwater for our swimming friends." she started explaining. "The dorms themselves have the commodities that you need to feel comfortable, and luckily, we managed to get the most up-to date technology that we could get, although I would suggest you to not ask me about computers and such electronics, I am bad at them" she gestured at her paw, obviously being bigger than the average hand "My friend Yuugi is the one who does know her way on it."
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Ukana took a small sigh of relief when she heard that she didn't need a last name to enter the school. Now she could go... Her heart sank when she heard the mention of emergency contacts. This time she knew what it was at least, but sadly she didn't have anyone she could put down. Her ears folded down sadly and she slouched over. She turned her gaze away from the boy for a moment, with a slight blush on her cheeks. he gave it some thought and looked back a few moments later, looking at him with a sad face and slightly watery eyes. "Can you be my emergency contact?"

Meanwhile Alice was about to be on her way to the school, that was until she sensed a lot of negative emotions coming from close by. She was rather hungry. It smelled like... fear? maybe anxiety? Whatever the case it should be enough to hold her over for a while. "You go on ahead." she answered Natsu. "I'll turn in my paperwork soon but I need to talk to that teacher." she explained before going her separate way. she wondered over to Toriel, Trista Drake and the others. When she was close enough, she began to feed on the negativity coming from them. Soon whatever negative emotions they were feeling would either diminish greatly or vanish all together. To cover up her true intentions the girl spoke to the teacher as if any normal innocent student. "Excuse me miss. Did you say you were going to show us to our dorms?"

Comment

As Toriel began walking, so did Drake... after putting Andrew's bag over his shoulder as he had then begun to drag his own bags behind him. He didn't really have much to say now so he was remaining quiet. Which for Drake isn't common. The way his attempt at flirting was so casually shut down by the teacher was still floating in his head. He never met a teacher so awfully kind to others, especially him, on first impression. Most teacher's he had met before, almost immediately saw through the half-demon and were not often hostile, but rather awfully strict with him. Even outside of classes.

Toriel though feels different. She almost has a motherly feel to her, which was quite different for a teacher. It made Drake feel a little at unease. In fact he feels as if he must be well postured, and well-mannered in front of Toriel, like he would around his own mother. As such he continued to walk in a odd silence. The look on his face was one of an awkward silence, all the while almost on the border of breaking out in a cold sweat.

Comment

To be honest, Jason really wasn't expecting to be asked to be this girl's emergency contact, so when she had asked for him to, he just uttered a faint "uhhh" before looking away from the fox girl and to the paper. He really did not know what to say. He had expected and even planned to keep mostly to himself during his time here at the university. He wouldn't bother anybody, and nobody would bother him, but now he had gotten caught up in this girl's problems. If he were to put his contact information down, he would be responsible for looking after her if something really serious went down. Was he really willing to shoulder such responsibility for someone he barely even knew? Not really, but despite his reluctance to help her further, his own conscience was already getting the better of him. He couldn't just say "No, do it yourself", or something else along those lines. It just didn't sit quite right for him.

If Ukana paid close attention to his facial expressions, she would have seen his eyes look back up to her, then the paper before lowering the paper just a bit and letting his eyes wander about the background behind her, as if he was really conflicted about something. The small frown and somewhat tense expression worn on his face made it look as if he was thinking really hard on the matter, but eventually it eased after he closed his eyes and gave a light sigh.

Just then, Jason took the pen and wrote down his information before promptly handing the paper back to Ukana. It was a rather difficult decision for him, but in the end, it wasn't likely that he would even need to be called, right?

"Okay, the application is finished. I'm not sure what to do with it now, but maybe there's someone in the building you can talk to.", Jason said.

Trinity Soul University | Main Entrance

After Primula had left, Tristan wasted little time as he made his way to the receptionist's desk and asked for an application.

"Excuse me, is this where we can pick up an application?", Tristan asked the receptionist.
            Originally posted by S121
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Ukana's face lit up with hope as she saw the boy giving it deep consideration. Her begging eyes were full of hope with just a faint hint of sadness. When he finally took the pen to the paper once more, her ears finally perked up again and a not so subtle smile formed on her lips. When it was all said and done. The girl suddenly leaped without warning as she gleefully embraced the boy whom had helped her. She wrapped him up as tight as she could without hurting him. "THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!" she said while tenderly rubbing her warm, soft little cheek against his. Smothering him with the pleasant affections only a girl could give him. "I'll make it up to you. Kitsune always repay their debts." she calmly told the boy before planting a tiny kiss on his cheek before finally letting him go. She took her paper work back but left the pen with him as though she ha forgotten it was hers.

The cat woman at the recipients desk turned to Tristan with a blank application already in hand. She seemed to be doing a well enough job at multi tasking and talking to several different students at once. "Yes sir just fill this out and give it back to me when you're finished. I'll have a room key ready for you when you get back."

Comment

Trinity Soul University

To say that she was delighted was an understatement, another student came in with questions, and Toriel was happy to answer "Indeed I am, you can join us if you wish to so you can get an idea of how the dorms are." she explained to the girl, but on the inside, the teacher was analyzing the student (I'm feeling more positive by the moment.. maybe she has an ability to lift people's emotions") she thought, but decided to not prod about it. Instead, she looked at everyone in the small group "I would love to give you a tour of the building, but the rules forbid boys to enter the girl dorms and vice versa, but they got pretty much the same structure." the animalia started listing the things in the buildings "But there is an even ground between the buildings if you want to have some recreational time as also the school grounds let you be with the others students."

Yuugi, on the other hand, was starting to get bored, she had already finished her paperwork two days ago, mostly because of the insistence of a white furred goat, but it was better than staying in her office all of the night. Now she was just roaming the school grounds, seeing the people around and making sure that the place looked perfect, but still, the Oni was getting bored and decided to drink from her dish "Hopefully things stay like this, we don't need incidents or clashes on day zero." she spoke to herself, wishing that there weren't problems before the first day of school even started.
                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

When Alice had came in and began asking questions to Toriel, Drake was feeling a bit more... at ease. More calm and happy. As if all awkwardness he was feeling around Toriel was fading. It was weird, but Drake really couldn't question it at the moment or else he might end up looking like a complete fool. For he doesn't really know, nor could he tell what the others were experiencing the same feeling of all negativity from their body. As such he decided to just keep his mouth shut.

Though when Toriel spoke up on how boys can't enter the girl's dorms and vice versa, even if there was a bit of a safe zone between the Dorm Buildings, Drake got... quite bummed out. Though not really feeling upset about it oddly, he shrugged and sat back down on one of his bags. He then spoke. Either way he now decided to stay behind and wait for his step-brother.

"Actually you know what, I think I changed my mind. I'll find my way there later. Gotta wait for mah bro." Drake spoke as he then put his hands behind his head and tried leanng back on his make-shift chair that are his bags... Which due to the bags lacking any back support, Drake fell off his bags and onto the cold hard ground. Though unphazed and trying to act calm and cool he continued to pretend as if him falling off his bags and onto the ground was done on purpose.

While Andrew was almost done filling out his forms he was beginning to feel quite a bit nervous, mainly when that strange man he saw talking with that younger looking girl had came up right next to him and began filling out his own application. While this was happening, Andrew wiped some sweat off his brow, and without turning to look at Tristan, he spoke. "So... uh...filling out a application to...?" Andrew asked Tristan. His tone of voice was showing a clear unease if not fear. Though not really targeted at Tristan. It seemed as if Andrew was just being generally nervous.

Comment

After all was said and done, Jason was left there with a dumbfounded look on his face as he watched the fox girl Aya run off, one hand touching where she had kissed his cheek and the other absent-mindedly holding the pen she had forgotten to take back. This entire turn of events was certainly something he had not expected, and now for better or worse, it seemed that he had made a new acquaintance. As for what she meant by "kitsune always repaying their debts", it seemed that they would meet again, and speaking of which, it seemed that she had forgotten her pen. To this, Jason raised the pen to eye level as he looked at it, then off to the main building where all the other students were getting their applications.

(Well, no use in sitting around. Might as well get signed in.), Jason thought to himself.

With that in mind, he wasted little time and headed off to the entrance building to get his application.

Natsu had wasted very little time in getting his application and had already begun to sign it, putting in his name, race, magic types, and various other tidbits of information with a good measure of speed. After that was done, he stood up from the seat he was sitting at and walked over to the receptionist.

"Excuse me. I have finished my application.", Natsu said before presenting the paper to the receptionist.

Meanwhile, Tristan nodded at the receptionist right before he heard a voice right beside him. To be bothered in the middle of an errand, it annoyed Tristan quite a bit, enough for him to look over to Andrew with a rather unsettling glance before speaking.

"Why do you ask?", Tristan asked almost emotionlessly. It was somewhat clear that Andrew had somehow offended the supernatural creature before him, though how?
                    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                    sigpic

Comment

The girl at the recipients desk was cringing slightly at the mistake the Andrew boy had made with the half dullahan. She felt bad for him, but she also didn't want to have blood thrown all over her uniform. With that in mind she casually leaned closer to the side away from the two before taking Natsu's application and reaching for his new dorm key. "Here you are sir. You'll be in room 104. Have a magical day." she said to him before tending to the next set of students who were coming her way.

Meanwhile Aya the kitsune would be walking in behinde Natsue as he was turnning to leave, meaning he would most likely be able to see her as she was moving towards the line. She had to wait behinde a few other students but at least she could turn her paper in now.

Trinity Soul University

Although her face couldn't show it,Alice was quite delighted as well. The staff here seemed very nice already and was offering to show her around. Not only that but thanks to the group of people there, she was no longer feeling hungry. It was always much easier to use magic on a full.... whatever she had in place of a stomachache. "Oh thanks very much" the doll sized girl said as she dragged her luggage behind her.

Comment

Trinity Soul University

Understanding the boy's reason to wait, Toriel nodded at the half magical boy "Alright then, I hope you and your brother share the room" she told him with a smile, which then turned to the girl, who aside from the next to no emotion at all, the words seemed grateful "No problem, we the staff are always trying to be helpful to all our students, just understand that we may not know some things, despite the age, knowledge is still too big for everyone" she made a possibly bad joke, but the goat animalia didn't mind at all.

Noticing that the students were carrying quite the luggage, the teacher spoke up "If you wish to, I would gladly take your luggage." she offered.

Spoiler:

Comment

Trinity Soul University

The doll girl was yet again impressed by the hospitality of the two teachers. One of them even offered to carry her luggage for her. While the sentiment wasn't lost on her, she would have preferred to keep track of her own belongings for now. "That's very sweet of you." she answered the teacher. "But that's ok, it has wheals so i can still move it around. Besides there's a lot of fragile stuff in there that i need to take care of."

Comment

When Tristan turned to face Andrew with such a terrifying glare, that was when Andrew knew... he had fucked up. Andrew could tell by Tristan's appearance and the glance he gave Andrew, that Tristan wasn't that social at the least. Andrew's nervousness was growing. In fact it was quickly beginning to turn into terror. He could only stutter at this point in response to Tristan. "I... Uh... You see I... um... Uh... was just trying to l-lighten the mood... heh... eheh... -S-Sorry." It was clear that Andrew had realized the mistake and was tried to apologize, and if it wasn't clear by now. Andrew seemed to be someone that isn't entirely comfortable in social encounters. Tristan only seemed to make it a bit worse. Wasn't Andrew's fault though. Nor was it Tristan's. Andrew was aware that Tristan probably wasn't human at all, but that doesn't mean he knows what Tristan actually is.

At that moment Andrew was beginning to break into a rather intense sweat as he began to frantically finish up his application, which he managed to finish. He then quickly grabbed it and tried to hand it to the receptionist. His body was actually shaking, and it was probably clear as day to the receptionist that he wanted to try and bail from the situation he got himself into.

Trinity Soul University

When Toriel showed understanding in Drake's reason to wait he just let out a sigh of relief as he just... continued to lay there on the ground, he then gave Toriel and the other's a thumbs up as a positive gesture in response to Toriel's wishing of luck.

Comment

Tristan was quite infuriated by Andrew interrupting his errand, though when Andrew started to stutter and act visibly terrified before disengaging him in conversation, Tristan seemed to diffuse as well, simply giving a slightly annoyed sigh before getting his application.

"Thanks...", Tristan said in a much calmer tone before walking off to a more secluded part of the room.
                              Last edited by S121; 12-23-2016, 12:38 PM.
                              sigpic

Comment

Marcus Demere - 010

"If you wish to, I would gladly take your luggage." Toriel offered.

Marcus snapped back to reality. He'd left his thoughts on Drake as he took his awkward pause. It seemed like Drake was interested in sticking around, but left after something Toriel had said. Marcus had noted Alice come into the group, but something about her made his mind a bit fuzzy. He was thinking about...something? He knew it had to do with Drake and his attitude, or rather what Marcus assumed his attitude could be like given he was some sort of hybrid human. Then the apprehension around the thoughts, and seemingly the thoughts themselves vanished. This left him in an odd daze of not knowing where to place his mind before Toriel offered to carry some lugage.

"Ahh, I'm fine." Marcus chuckled a bit, "I'm a man, after all. If I can't carry my own bags It wouldn't look very good in front of all you ladies. On that note, shouldn't we be making me carry all these bags? What's a boy for, right?"

Marcus glanced between the students, offering a charming smile, particularly to the frail Trista who seemed like she'd have the most trouble carrying anything.
                                I gazed up at the sable-haired maiden with eyes so full of warmth it appeared she was crying silently. My trecherous mouth opened, "Why do you look so troubled, Princess?"

Slowly, she moved her eyes from the moon to me. She studied my imperfections before her for what seemed to be a blissful eternity before gracing me with her voice, "I've slain this land's only prince. What use, now, is a princess?"

As the maiden left my presence, so too did my heart.

Comment

Working...
                                X