Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(Kathryn is not walking, I will make it super clear if she does. In any other situation, I just goofed)
    Trinity Soul University | Front Gate <Kathryn>

Kathryn was kind of confused about the answer that she got from the teacher. "I'm pretty sure she's here. She should have come with the buss, so from what I can understand she should be done with all of most of the signup stuff and such already" she answered with both confusion, and at the same time a tone that made it sound like she wanted to make a point. "Oh well, it doesn't matter that much anyway. I'm sure that I'll see her later anyway" Kathryn then said in a more relaxed tone. She then found her phone and set a small message to her sister. "Thanks for waiting at the gate for me". Once she had done that she simply continued forwards towards the main building.

Trinity Soul University | En Route to Daichi's Private Field <Lisa>

Lisa looked at the headmaster annoyed for a slight second before turning her attention towards the other teacher, and stretching forward her hand. "Hi, my name Lisa Tetra, I'm the the third grade this year. You're one of those duelist right?" she said, making sure to also give the headmaster a short glare wile she said her name. At the same time she hoped that she had managed to get the reaction in the teacher that she wanted.
    Born in the light.
    Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
    Keep Fighting.
    –Don't Forget.
    Always, somewhere,
    someone is fighting for you.
    –As long as you remember her,
    you are not alone.

Comment

Trinity Soul University | En Route to Daichi's Private Field

At last, the first student who actually bothered to approach Ms. Krane. It was surprising to note how surprisingly few students actually wished to speak to Oneira. Though she could tell that her presence was most assuredly known amongst a small amount of students, it was certain that people weren't paying attention to find her nor had the courage to engage with the Lone Wolf.
      After all, the last time Oneira checked her phone's social media, news had yet to spread about her appearance. At the moment, it was just rumours and doubt. It would have to take quite a number of people or some influencer to make her go viral. That said, it was only matter of time. If not within the next hour, it would be by the afternoon or evening.

"Well, nice to meet you." Oneira replied, shaking Lisa's hand briefly before quickly retracted her arm.
      "I take it you're a duelling fan, Lisa?" Oneira asked Lisa, noting her rather specific question. Though it would make sense for a professional duellist to also be a combat teacher, a question like that wouldn't simply be asked out of the blue without a good reason.
      "Indeed, I'm a professional duellist. Crystal Krane, the Lone Wolf, I go by a few names." she continued, maintaining a neutral yet cold composure, "And what might you be doing here?", the Lone Wolf pressed.

Trinity Soul University | Front Gate

As meekly and quietly as she could, Trista reappeared from within the Main Building of TSU and back into the group with Toriel, Yuugi, and now a few others.
      Embarrassed and somewhat afraid of drawing attention to herself, Trista lightly tugged against Toriel's robes to get her attention. Though she did not wish to interrupt what was happening, Trista really needed to know where the dorms were.
      Last edited by Luna Pixu; 11-13-2016, 07:03 PM.
      Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
      My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
      My NNID: OfficialTRXD
      Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Sensing an air confidence and some dominance coming from the girl, Toriel made a mental note to check on the other students' psyche, this was going to be an interesting time for the goat animalia and the other teachers "I would suggest you to go to the main building, new students are receiving their dorm keys and finishing any paperwork before being fully enrolled into the school." she reminded the girl, and not so long after that, she felt someone pull at her robe.

Looking at the source of her attention, Toriel found the same girl that she gave a piece of her candies "Why hello there child, what's the matter?" she asked her with her gentle and nurturing smile.

Trinity Soul University

Meanwhile, Yuugi was making rounds around the school, her pace was relaxed as she took some sips from her dish, easily avoiding other people in her path. But on her mind, she was checking each and every one of them ("Ok, so far there have been an overconfident vampire trying to prove herself, a shy and scared human with potential, two brothers who would kill each other and are bonded, a slowly blooming wolf animalia..") she trailed off with the memories of the students that sparked her interests, but then came another person, one that actually made the ever optimistic friend of hers frown ("Something is up with that other wolf, if Toriel went to only polite mode, then she didn't like the duelist at all. I will have to see who she is since we will probably work together")
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Trinity Soul University | Front Gate -> Main Building <Kathryn>

After talking to the teachers, Kathryn made her way towards the main building. She had most of her papers already filled out, so that wasn't really a problem. Once she got there she filled out the rest and delivered it to the desk. "So, my dad was supposed to send most of my stuff in advance so I didn't have to carry it all. Is it already delivered to my dorm room, or do I need to get it from somewhere else" she asked once she had given her papers. Now all she needed was the dorm key.

Trinity Soul University | Daichi's Private Field <Lisa>

Everything was going as she wanted it to so far. Now she just had to keep it up the rest of the way. "Ah. You seemed kind of familiar, so I wondered if I had seen you before. Guess I have. As for your other question, I did participate in MDC Youth a few times, although I didn't stay. While the Tetra family is a family of powerful mages, we can't use that power in most duels. I guess you could say that we are more specialized for "real" combat. There isn't too much of that around though" Lisa said, making it clear that the last statement was a joke. "As for what I'm doing here. Nothing particular really. I came with the buss earlier, and as such managed to get most of boring paperwork out of the way" Lisa responded, making sure not to mention her sister.
          Born in the light.
          Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
          Keep Fighting.
          –Don't Forget.
          Always, somewhere,
          someone is fighting for you.
          –As long as you remember her,
          you are not alone.

Comment

Trinity Soul University | Female Dorms Hallway

Raiko stood staring at the door with a name plate that had 108 emblazoned on it. She was still absolutely livid and it showed on her face.

"Okay Raiko, you're going to be living with these girls, don't make yourself look bad," She muttered under her breath, "Calm down, forget the idiot vampire and just calm down."

The very thought of someone so inconsiderate, so disrespectful made her clench her fist and pull back her arm, ready to strike the door frame. Before she could release, she let her arm go limp.

With a deep sigh, she decided that it would be better to just quickly clear her mind then try again. She leaned against the door, with her arms crossed to provide herself a soft surface to rest her head on and closed her eyes. To a casual passerby, it would look like she had fallen asleep leaning against the door, but she really was fully conscious and in a deep state of concentration.

Trinity Soul University | Main Entrance

Svinn had tried to talk to a few people, but his charismatic attitude wasn't all there. That little episode with the wolf girl really threw his confidence off.

With the knowledge that seeing a vampire drink blood might be disturbing for some, he walked his way to a more remote area in the school and opened the small insulated pouch on his hip. He pulled a filled vial from the pouch and popped the cork, drinking all of it in a single gulp. After returning the now empty vial to its rightful slot in his pouch, he paused for a moment to let his instinctual reaction to the blood calm his nerves.

Comment

Marcus Demere - 008

Marcus arrived finally on the other side of the portal to see most people leaving the main building, it seemed. He really was late, wasn't he? Oh well...at least his living arrangments were somewhat unique. That and he needed to find where his car was. What if one of the animal-humans drove it to it's intended destination? Would they know what to do? Bah! That was just silly-thinking. If they didn't know how to drive, they wouldn't be asked to be the valet! Marcus signed, gazing around at the various groups he saw.

The group that seemed to be the most likely to house a staff member had the frail girl from the boat. Luckily, it did not have the pyromaniac from the boat. Double-Plus in Mark's book! Marcus began to make his way toward Toriel and Trista to seek out some direction before heading to the next step.
              I gazed up at the sable-haired maiden with eyes so full of warmth it appeared she was crying silently. My trecherous mouth opened, "Why do you look so troubled, Princess?"

Slowly, she moved her eyes from the moon to me. She studied my imperfections before her for what seemed to be a blissful eternity before gracing me with her voice, "I've slain this land's only prince. What use, now, is a princess?"

As the maiden left my presence, so too did my heart.

Comment

Seeing the confusion that Ukana displayed left Jason at a loss for words. Was the concept of a last name was completely foreign to her, or was she playing him? He didn't really know, but if she couldn't write her own name, then perhaps this was not as far-fetched either.

"No, a last name, a family name passed down to you. For example, My name is Jason Stone. Stone is my last name or family name.", Jason calmly explained to Ukana.

"Hm...", Natsu uttered as he thought about her secret, closing his eyes and visualizing how one could be built, their origins in controversy. Sure, creating an artificial body from knowledge obtained by unethical means was a very grey area for most people, but the knowledge was there for them nonetheless. Might as well bring some good from the suffering of the subjects used when the first Homonculus was made. Besides, while it was uncommon, they were made on special occasion, and this one was no different. With that in mind, Natsu opened his eyes before looking to Alice.

"Very well. I was wanting to study alchemy anyways, so both of our objectives align. I will assist you in this endeavor.", Natsu finally said.

It seemed Aiden was just a little perplexed by Toriel's suggestion at first, but then he have a nod and light smile before accepting her advice.

"Very well, I'll try.", Aiden said before a little girl came up and rugged on her dress.

So far, Tristan was quite happy at this turn of events. He felt as if his time at this school would be a rather difficult experience, but now it seemed to be going his way.

"Nice to meet you. My name is Tristan.", Tristan said with less of a somewhat neutral expression and more enthusiasm.
                Originally posted by S121
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

Ukana had never heard of such a concept as a last name or a family name. Did she even have one? What on earth would she put on the paper. "Uhh... What If I don't have one? Can i still get in the school?" she asked with a look of genuine concern on her face.

Meanwhile, Alice waited with anticipation for Natsu's answer. He seemed to be giving it a deep amount of thought and consideration. It was better than him flat out rejecting her, but the suspense put her on edge a little more than it probably should. When he finally accepted she was both relived and very happy. It made her feel a lot more confident knowing she had a new ally on her side. Perhaps even a friend? Although her doll face couldn't show emotion. She did her best to smile at him. "Thank you, and I'll help you out in any way I can." she answered.

The young vampire shot the boy a fanged smile before standing up from her spot. "Pleasure to meet you, Mr. Tristan. I'm heading to the cafeteria. You should probably get yourself checked in before the line gets to long." she suggested as she put her phone away in a pocket and turned to leave. Of cores if he wanted to follow her instead, well it's not like anyone would stop him.

Comment

Coyly looking up towards Toriel, Trista fidgeted as she tried her hardest to pose her question. Ashamed, embarrassed, and afraid; Trista's hesitation was so palpably large that it could've manifested into its own being.
                    "E-Erm..." Trista stammered, "I... I-I don't know where the... the d-dorms are..."

Trinity Soul University | Daichi's Private Field

MDC Youth... Tetra... Powerful mages... Though she hadn't realised before, prying apart Lisa's words bit by bit, Oneira jumped at the realisation of who exactly she was speaking to. Lisa Tetra, child of the powerful Tetra family. A family that had ties with her own. Or rather, the family that Oneira left behind. Just as she had thought she had left her family behind, a child of her father's associates just had to show up right before her. The Lone Wolf was uncertain as to how much Lisa knew but this conversation had a very high chance of going down a path she was not comfortable with.

Struggling with this revelation, Oneira's composure began to slip slightly. While the changes were minor, anyone with a keen skill in observation could tell that Oneira was far from ok at the present time.
                    "Intriguing..." Oneira replied, "Of course, duelling isn't for everyone. If you're competing with the intent to destroy your foes at full power, you wouldn't stay around for long. The leagues require a certain mindset, skillset, and psyche. Not many people are up to it."
                    Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)

Comment

After collecting enough courage to do so, Andrew began walking through the lobby and right past Tristan and Primula and countless other students. The rather nervous young man walked over to the front desk where he began to fill out his form. As he was filling out his form he had one getting a bit more nervous as various other students gathered around to do so. This prompted him to keep glancing over his shoulder as if paranoid, but something did catch his attention that seemed... Intriguing. The man he walked past who was talking to what seemed to be a young girl, had stitches along his cheeks that did not seem natural. As well as a nasty scar, and something just seemed weird about it. Due to this Andrew gulped and continued to fill out his form. A bit more fear, and curiosity was coming across him. He was wanting to fill out his papers as soon as possible, just so he could try and talk with the strange man for his own... reasons.

Meanwhile back with the other teachers...

Drake who was stuck with not much to do, simply watched on as a shy, young girl. Possibly a new student from the sounds of it, came and approached Toriel with a question. She seemed lost or unsure of where to go, but that gave him a decent idea of how to get out of his current situation of watching Andrew's bags.... As such he quickly stood up and spoke.

"Wait I can help you out girl. After all I need to find the male dorm's for myself. Then again with someone as cute as you, I wouldn't mind sharing your dorm." He joked at a pitiful attempt at a pick-up line. Unaware of how sensitive Trista would react. He was being genuine though in wanting to try and help however, but he also was trying to do this to try and get away.

Comment

(sorry i havent been posting much lately. New video game has been distracting me but im making a post now.)

TSU - Main Entrance to Female Dorm

Chiha was actually surprised by how the rules on skating goes here. Normally a school forbids any type of skating on campus but here it was more free roamed than other schools. So as long as Chiha is careful, she wont get into too much trouble on campus. "I'll watch out and do the best I can." Chiha says as she takes the map and key and heads off to the dorm, after taking a look at the map of course.

As Chiha heads to the dorms and to where she'll be staying during her time here in TSU, of course unknowingly passing past possible roommates and classmates, she takes in the sites on campus. The main building is so impressive that Chiha doesnt know how to describe it. The grounds are greened with trees and the air is so clean and feels.........well magical (but thats a given since it is a magic school). As she looks around, she looks at the other students also attending and she notices that she is the only one so far with dual colored eyes. Even though Chiha has a cheery personality, there is one thing that always bothers her and thats when people make fun of her odd eyes. People would call her "Odd Eyes" instead of her name. Even though her eyes is what is unique about her.

It didnt take long, or at least it didnt feel like it took long, for Chiha to arrive at the dorm. "So this is where I'll be living? Heres to my school year." Chiha says with her usual smile as she walks into the dorm building.
                        "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Toriel's mood brightened as more students appeared around her, she tried to answer to their questions and curiosity as much as she could, the first was the human boys who had the face of curiosity and confusion, it was similar to the human girl, but he hid more the possible fears. "Good day young one, the next step for your registration is at the main building, in that place you will just finish any paperwork left and receive your dorm key." she answered with a good mood. The animalia then turned to answer to Trista, but the demon boy already offered to help her, while Toriel would have been ok with it at first, she had to take in mind the personalities of both students.

So instead, the Fire elemental teacher looked at both of them "How about we all three head there? I already finished my shift in the entrance and need to go to the female dorms, since I am the one in charge there" she offered to Trista "As for the male dorms, they aren't that far either, I would be glad to help you reach there."
                          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Marcus Demere - 009

"Good day young one, the next step for your registration is at the main building, in that place you will just finish any paperwork left and receive your dorm key." The teacher answered Mark's question before he asked it, but gave an incorrect answer. Mark was about to spill his life story of being a poor, confused Anti-mage, but the adorable stammer from Trista stopped him from cutting her off. Apparently Trista needed to figure out her living situation as well.

This might be a good time to strike up a conversation with a fellow human. She was cute too, if not for a bit flimsy-looking. Mark definitely preferred cheerleaders and such to the shy corner-bound girls. That said, Mark definitely wanted to strike up a friendship with the frail girl and Andrew--his only human contact since getting on the boat. As if on cue, as Mark thought about Andrew and what friendship with a bookworm like him would be like--

"Wait I can help you out girl...." Echoed in Mark's head. It was Andrew's flammable brother. Mark turned to see Drake and his poor choice of wording and frowned a bit. Andrew didn't speak too poorly of Drake, though, so it just must be the youthful high of doing new things. Guys were, of course, idiots around cute girls. Mark took a look around to see if he could spot Andrew, but no dice.

"How about we all three head there? I already finished my shift in the entrance and need to go to the female dorms, since I am the one in charge there" The had teacher offered to Trista and Drake. "As for the male dorms, they aren't that far either, I would be glad to help you reach there."

"Actually-" Mark spoke up, "I wouldn't mind seeing the male dorms, myself. I got most of my paperwork done before I came here because of a scholarship thing. I need to work out registration and living arrangements with the headmaster--Or I guess Dr. Karayan said he'd be doing it...? In any case I likely wont have much to do till their ready for me."
                            I gazed up at the sable-haired maiden with eyes so full of warmth it appeared she was crying silently. My trecherous mouth opened, "Why do you look so troubled, Princess?"

Slowly, she moved her eyes from the moon to me. She studied my imperfections before her for what seemed to be a blissful eternity before gracing me with her voice, "I've slain this land's only prince. What use, now, is a princess?"

As the maiden left my presence, so too did my heart.

Comment

Trista flinched at Drake's response. Though he was willing to help the little girl out, Trista was kinda shocked by Drake's choice of words. Trista, sharing a dorm with a guy? The thought alone was enough to make Trista lose a lot of composure. Though she didn't want to refuse the guy's offer, Trista was much too embarrassed to reply. Opting to hide behind Toriel instead, Trista kept quiet.

That was until two more voices piped up. Toriel herself and... some other figure. Both of which also willing to accompany the girl to the student dorms. Trista couldn't help but feel a little relieved that she wouldn't be alone in this. Though the small mage had nothing against this odd-looking white-haired guy, his choice of words and demeanour made her all the more uncomfortable. To have Toriel and a seemingly more collected individual with her made Trista a little more safe. But only a little.
                              Clutching onto Toriel's robes still, Trista nodded to both Toriel and this longer haired* individual assuring that she was fine with the company.

*((I would have put a colour here instead but, Alayo, Marcus doesn't have a hair colour. Nowhere in your app does it mention colour.))

Comment

Jason was a little surprised to hear that Ukana did not know what a last name was, as evidenced by the small twitch Of confusion on his face. He was not entirely sure how the school treated the absence of a last name, but surely it wouldn't be a problem, right?

"I think you should be fine.", Jason said as he looked down at the final entry, "...Emergency contacts?"

Natsu could tell that Alice was quite happy that he agreed to help her. It was at least comforting to know that he may have a new person to study with, and with Alice's focus being on alchemy, their progress should be able to match on when faster than if he were to be alone.

"Very well then. When you get your dorm assigned, tell me so that we will be able to keep contact. I will give you mine as well.", Natsu calmly said to his new ally.

Tristan would have liked to follow his new acquaintance to the cafeteria, but she had a point. He could not simply shirk his duties and not register.

"Yea, I'll catch up with you in a moment after registering. Shouldn't take too long.", Tristan said to Primula with a wave.
                                Last edited by Tewi_Inaba; 11-23-2016, 08:13 PM.
                                Originally posted by S121
                                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X