X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Myrkur - Following Tracks 11:21 AM

"Go.", Azeruk quietly said to Hank as he flicked his hands open.

All of a sudden, a giant golden Hardlight dome encased the entire carriage and the guards, preventing them from escaping. Next, Azeruk created a ball of light at the very top of the dome and in a split second, the orb of white light exploded, causing a blinding flash of white light and blinding everyone inside of the dome.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Frank put on the costume and quickly entered the barrier. Luckily, the mask reduced the amount of light in his eyes. In the chaos, Frank broke the wheels and the ropes attaching the horses to the carriage. He then smacked the horses and they ran mad.

"Open the barrier a little!" he said to Azeruk, hoping he heard. Then, he put his hands on the ground and froze the ground and binding the guards to their places. I left some fresh area leading from the carriage to the edge of the barrier.

"Go now! Use that!"

Comment

Myrkur - Following Tracks 11:22 AM

Azuruk was about to release the horses, but stopped once he got a better idea. The group could use them as a means of escape. Azeruk stood up and traveled at the speed of light, down to the carriage and through a newly formed hole in his barrier. Still traveling with Light, Azeruk crashed straight through the carriage door, diverted almost all the light from his eyes, and created a blinding flash inside of the carriage. Now that everyone was blinded, Azeruk quickly looked among the occupants for the woman.
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

When Azeruk made the flash it blinded everyone except the leader. Around the leader there was a blue sphere of energy forming a shield. Sidna tried to block the accses to magic, but couldn't as the leaders magic was too pure. Upon closer inspection everyone could see that it was Galdura on duty. "I'm completely fine with that you're taking that water mage, but please make this look realistic. I can't get any trouble from the higher ups because I let someone just take her." She then expanded the sphere to make sure no one could escape from the area. She readied her spear and pointed it at Azeruk. "Face me!"
          Born in the light.
          Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
          Keep Fighting.
          –Don't Forget.
          Always, somewhere,
          someone is fighting for you.
          –As long as you remember her,
          you are not alone.

Comment

In a flash, Azeruk looked at the spear, at Galdura and smiled.

(Very well then.), Azeruk thought as he began to glow with a golden aura.

All of a sudden, Azeruk created a golden Hardlight dome around Galdura and her spear. The very moment the dome formed, Azeruk forced the dome out the back of the carriage, destroying the interior as Galdura shot out. Azeruk knew that he had to act fast, so as he exited his newly formed hole, Azeruk began to fire off red lasers towards Galdura.
            sigpic

Comment

Galdura was blasted trough the wall, but for her it didn't matter. When she hit the ground she brought fourth a amulet with what looked like 7 different colored marbles. 2 of them were completely dull, 3 of them was glowing brightly while the last 2 was glowing weaker than the others. She then proceeded to attack. The first thing that happened was that her spear began moving on it's own rapidly lounging at Azeruk. At the same time the grass around Azeruk began growing immensely high obscuring his view completely. The last thing she did was forming small bugs around him that crawled all over him and began to bite him. "Creativity over power" . When the lasers hit her they simply went right trough her.
              Born in the light.
              Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
              Keep Fighting.
              –Don't Forget.
              Always, somewhere,
              you are not alone.

Comment

At that very moment, as Azeruk had many of thes things happening to him, he gathered a large amount of energy from the light around him and stomped his foot to the ground. The result was a giant shockwave of Hardlight, lasers, and heat, burning the grass, the bugs, and repelling the spear. Azeruk saw how his lasers went straight through Galdura and knew what she was doing. It was a trick of light magic. Right as the spear bounced off of Azeruk's Hardlight, he traveled with light towards Galdura's decoy and began to rapidly fire off a barrage of green lasers in the surrounding area.

(Where are you?...), Azeruk thought in between laser blasts, ready for the inevitable counterattack Galdura was likely to perform.
                sigpic

Comment

"Damn," Frank said. "I didn't expect this. But I can't let this sabotage the mission."

I went to the cart and opened it. "Everyone, follow me!"

Everyone got behind me, especially the inn lady.

"Fra- I mean... Night Lurker... is that you? Did you come to rescue us?"

"Yes, but we're not out of the woods yet. Follow me!"

I rushed to a wall closest to Sidna. "Sidna, make a void to make an opening for us!!!"

Comment

Myrkur - Following Tracks 11:23 AM

When Azeruk traveled over to what he thought was a decoy it turned out to not be a decoy after all, the laser had just turned infinitely thin the moment it passed trough her. When he reached her the spear she used materialized in hew hand and stroke him on his left shoulder. She quickly looked around for what she had to work with. The most useful things she saw was a dead guard which she gave life to fight for her. Lastly she changed the size balance between them making her extremely small so she could hide wherever she wanted.

In the meantime Sidna helped Frank getting out by clearing the way in front of them.
                    Born in the light.
                    Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                    Keep Fighting.
                    –Don't Forget.
                    Always, somewhere,
                    you are not alone.

Comment

Frank went through the hole. "Come on, follow me!"

Everyone followed. They eventually reached Sidna.

"Alright. Miss Beth, stay here. We are going to need you. Everyone else, feel free to head home."

With that, everyone took off. Frank looked at the battle. "... Do you think he'll be alright?"

Comment

Myrkur - Following Tracks 11:23 AM

Azeruk was finally tired of Galdura escaping every single tactic that he used, so he decided to eliminate everything in the entire area. Summoning up all of the light magic he could muster, Azeruk began to glow a dull white, but as the seconds ticked by, Azeruk became brighter and brighter until anyone that looked at him would become blinded by the light. As the reanimated guard approached, Azeruk released all of the light energy he gathered, causing a devastating explosion of light energy, disintegrating the guard, and blowing apart the carriage. If Galdura was anywhere near Azeruk, she would have been injured by the wave of light energy. The attack was tiring, but Azeruk only needed to charge up his light magic once more.
                        sigpic

Comment

Myrkur - Following Tracks 11:25 AM

When Galdura saw that he was charging up a attack she quickly ran over to the guard and hid behind hoping he would function as a shield. When the attack hit the guard however he simply disintegrated leaving her completely vulnurable. She was quickly burned to crisps by the attack. The battle was over, the guards were either killed or gone. Looking at Galdura showed she held her thumb up signaling he did a god job. Now all they needed was to get to the lake. When Azeruk got over to the other Sidna congratulated him. "You really like bursts don't you? Did you check if you killed her? Judging by her unusual magic she might have a few tricks or two up her sleeve. Anyway we should get going. Judging by how bright that explosion was the guards could be here any minute."
                          Born in the light.
                          Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                          Keep Fighting.
                          –Don't Forget.
                          Always, somewhere,
                          you are not alone.

Comment

Myrkur - Following Tracks 11:25 AM

Azeruk thought about his burst attack and slightly frowned. Perhaps he did overdo it, but that was just how he fought. It didn't help that Azeruk had a little bit of a temper when it came to fighting. It didn't help that he was still angry over what she was putting them through. Azeruk didn't really know if he should trust Galdura. She seemed to still be alive. After all, she did give him a thumbs up. In the end, it would only be detrimental to both parties if Azeruk tried to help with her injuries. After a moment, Azeruk nodded at Sidna and spoke.

"Yea, we should go. My magic won't be of much help now. I need time to recharge.", Azeruk said as he followed Sidna and Frank.

Azeruk did win the battle, but he was now powerless. He needed time for his magic to recharge, which meant that Azeruk would have to rely on his skills with weapons.
                            sigpic

Comment

"Alright. Let's get a move on."

Frank and Beth began walking to the lake. But before that, Frank paid respects to the dead and moved on.

A few moments later, a stranger walked up to Galdura; an old man. He handed her medical supplies and some healing herbs.

"... Don't ask why. Just don't feel right to leave someone dead there. I saw the entire damn thing. And to think, a girl like you lost to a young man like 'im. Yer growing old."

The mysterious old man sat down beside her. "I remember the days. Our clan watched you for a while. I especially remember one of us walked over to ye. Asked ye if ya wanted to join... Michelangelo, was it? In any case, the offer is still up. Just don't rely on me to take you there. I'm retired... and hope to stay that way. You're strong... well? Whaddya say?"

Comment

Myrkur - Off the Road 11:27 AM

When Azeruk gave them a sign of being ready they continued wandering towards the lake. This time they would arrive from a different angle from when they first met the night before. "Hey Frank, you can freeze the water so we can get close to the center of the lake right? I don't want to swim all the way out there. I'm not that good at swimming, have been living in the forest for most of my life. I suggest we wait first tough so that Azeruk can get a chance to regain his magic. It will be easy to spot us once get out on the lake so we should try to hide. I was thinking we could use your light magic to conceal our location. Could you do that?"

Myrkur - By carriage 11:27 AM

Galdura had been completely scorched by the wave of light. There were several places where you could see bare flesh. The only one surface that didn't have any marks of ever being burnt was the marbles. When the old man walked up to her and offered her herbs to her one of the healthy marbles began glowing brighter. Slowly, but surely every sign of the battle ever existing in the first places was erased from her body as a wave of energy moved down her body. "I thank you for the offer, but I don't need. As for the clan, although it sounds interesting I have to say no. Right now I only have one goal in mind. Find out what happened 10 years ago." When she finished the last sentence her body was fully healed.

She picked up a little bug and let it crawl around on her hand. "And don't you think I was giving that battle all I got. If that was a battle to the death it would have been simply. The situation needed to look realistic. If i were intending to kill I would have simply said Death." The moment she said death the marble that had healed her body glowed again and the bug simply died. "That of course would unnecessary. I would rather have them alive and living. You know, living a good Life". The bug came back to life. This time it wasn't a simply reanimation, but a full resurrection. "Apart from finding out what happened 10 years ago Ialso have to return power to these marbles. Right now I can onlu use three of them. Life, Balance and Infinity. I have to take back the powers of time, void and thought. Now if you excuse me. I have some things to catch up to." And with that she ran off after the group.
                                Born in the light.
                                Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                                Keep Fighting.
                                –Don't Forget.
                                Always, somewhere,
                                you are not alone.

Comment

Working...
                                X