X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok then, then I shall give you a hint of the character I will base of (quite a lot though ^^; )

Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

A Glados based OC? That'll be interesting.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

I never really thought about androids and cyborgs and such before, other than the one bioroid princess of Egale and Dalia's prosthetics...
        So this should be interesting =3

Comment

I´ll write the bio as soon as I take the trash out and put my partner on a better place to rest, have to put the couch in bed form so brb in.. 10 minutes probably
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

That's alright. I'll probably wind up falling asleep here if i'm not careful meself.

Comment

They all enter, but none ever leave.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

@ Mima
                herp derp?

Comment

Herp derp? The hell does that mean?

Comment

it means herp derp :P
                    quite literally...
                    But I'm curious what did you mean by
                    "They all enter, but none ever leave."
                    I didn't catch the reference =w=;

Comment

Slight reference to the Thunderdome line "Two enter, one leaves."

Comment

Ah ok

An I just realized something.
                        One of the main things of Eternal Galaxy is the concept that Aion has been going back into the past by one year each time he failed his mission for preventing the "Inevitable Conclusion"
                        Every, the same events happen. But I write the story on the 1,000th time and something different happens...
                        Before I just had one character become the difference. But here, we could have everyone be the difference.
                        In short, Everyone that joins in would become pivotal to Part II's ending sequence.

Comment

So a Groundhog Day sort of deal?

Comment

Name: Mara

Race: human turned into bioroid

Profession and/or Talents: As a former human, Mara is good with the peoplés ways of socialization, and as being a bioroid she is phisically better than the average human. In terms with her current body, the bioroid has a good talent of electronics and hacking, in short words she is good in the electronic warfares.

Inventory:
                            - Twin energy daggers coming from the upper part of her wrists http://th02.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/...ze-d35548h.png
                            - A handheld portal creator more for transportation usually, but can be also used in a battle http://th04.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/...ty-d3g5uod.png
                            -
                            Appearance: (I know its GlaDOS, but an image is better than 1000 words)
                            In her usual attires she has a pale skin and white almost waist long hair, she has black eyes with golden irises, her clothing is composed of a black and orange jumpsuit that covers from her feet to all the way of her neck, on the arms lay arm braces were she can use as protection and to hack an electronic device. On the feet are a pair of white heels with bent black metal alloys on the back of them. http://th08.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/...ce-d5k1ugb.png

But in the case of bigger battles, the bioroid uses a white looking armor that protects her body http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/i/20...ce-d5hhz9z.png
                            Personality: Mara is tries to act normal, but since her mechanical side looks obvious on her, humans tend to get away from her thus giving the white haired a loner personality in usual days, but when the time comes, she shows her true colors by going forward facing the advesity with no fear

Elemental preference: Light, since this element can power up objects, Mara can take advantage of it to charge her daggers and portal gun and also overcharge electronical devices

History: There is not much to say about Mara´s past, being adopted by robotic scientists gave her a rather lone young years and barely seeing her parents, but after an accident when the ship were she traveled to a human outpost had a malfunction in the docking bay exploding. The 24 years old woman had next to no chance to live unless she went through a bioroid surgery.

Now after a year of adapting to her new body, the white haired worked in hacking programs to protect the human databases and in human/mechanical weaponry. Her personal works were a pair of energy daggers that were synchronized with her mind and a handheld portal creation weapon prototype. Those two objects were only for her as she didn´t trusted the humans since they could use them for nefarious ideas

Bio: Tired of the human prejudiece against mechanical beings, Mara decided to leave her work and travel through the many planets to see new discoveries and people who could probably understand her

Spoiler:

Comment

@ kristia
                              Looks good, though I'll make one slight adaptation
                              Because of the vast cultures of Venturia, Bioroids, androids, and cyborgs are typically not that uncommon and are accepted. My original Bioroid concept was that they would be next to impossible to discern from normal people, but the various aspects like the eyes and such would make sense depending on the possible variations of the procedure, so I'll just adapt that to fit the new concept you got. The prejudice would probably be seen only in certain areas, if she wound up in like the space port of like Duon for example, she would find herself to be widely accepted. Maybe a few curious looks from the younger crowd and possibly more disapproval from the elders who would have certain views.

In short: We could say that she's been in the parts of the galaxy that sees such discrimination, but it'll be interesting once she reaches the mainstream where it doesn't exist as much but is a slight undercurrent...

End result it all looks good.
                              Where would ya want to start her?

EDIT: oh and what limits would the portal gun have? basic Aura crystal limits of heavy continuous fire would trigger a limiter or kill a crystal cartridge?

@ Mima

in short, yep. pretty much.
                              I wanted to explore the concept of "The Immortals' Curse" a bit, so that's why I went with that. But that won't be prominent until Part II.
                              Last edited by Cucoo5; 09-29-2013, 01:43 AM.

Comment

And derp
                                Ok peeps, gonna catch some quick shut eye... I'll be back sooner than later.
                                @ Kristia

My recommendation for your character would be either Egale system or even Sol Inceneron System. I would lean toward Egale... but you can pick wherever. Just me making suggestions on where she would fit.

Comment

Working...
                                X