X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Egale it is then

The portal gun works only as transportation by creating the gates, yet since its still a prototype, the white haired is still testing the gun.

It would be through the story that she is thinkering with it
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

quick question, but what is the main objective again ???

Comment

Name: Nhiome Monpress

Race: Human

Profession and/or Talents: Expert pilot and engineer, solitary rogue

Inventory:
        -digital toolbelt , used to carry a variety of stuff and as the name suggests, yes mainly tools. Basically a glorified belt with a digital bag attatched as well as some pockets for other things.
        -a survival pulse pistols which he edited the limiter so that it was single-shot but each shot was much more powerful than normal.
        -a handheld welder that he made some edits to do that it shoots a laser that can be used for a variety of reasons, welding, combat (non-lethal, but strong enough to knock other back and also knock them out) etc.
        - The KuroiKame , A maverick fighter that he built himself

EDIT: here is a similar pic: http://preview.turbosquid.com/Previe...41f8Larger.jpg . Similar general shape (minus the "wing"s and the "can"s sticking out the front of the back area) , only thing different is the gun in front and behind and the colour should be black.

Sort of like an arrow, except the shaft is a lot shorter and nearly as thick as the arrowhead. The "arrowhead" is where the engine, controls, basic equipment and things like that are located, this is basically the cockpit. The forward cannon is located here as well. The arrow shaft is like along corridor but it includes a comfortable sleeping area as well as entertainment like some books and minor games, made for long journeys/waits. The "fletches" or the back of the ship is the cargo area, where the loot can be stored as well as containing more complicated pieces of machinery and food&water and other such supplies. The cargo area also leads to the modified airlock, which can not only be used for docking at stations, it can also attach to and drill through other ships. The airlock is quite small and due to most of the technology there being devoted to the movement and special gadgets of the airlock, the doors within the airlock itself is extremely simple, just two normal steel doors in succession but with vacuum seals, they would not be much use if the ship needed to be evacuated quickly, but then if such a need arises, it would probably be too late. So the airlock is relatively primitive, excluding its special capabilities. When viewed from the side, the approximate ratio of the front to the middle to the back is 2:3:5. Maybe about 2.5 meters tall, 5 meters wide and 30 meters long for the entire ship, pretty small. No wings or anything like that, thrusters located at the back, the guns are located either directly in front or behind to allow for the 180 degree range.

Personality: Cunning, trusts no one, does not give up easily, but knows to stop when up against impossible odds.

Elemental preference: Fire

History: He lived in sol incineron, he was brought up in a harsh environment. His mother died early in his childhood due to a gang attacking and attempted to steal a rich deposit of various minerals that his family had found. His Father managed to set up a business mining and then selling the ores. Meanwhile, Nhiome sometimes collected some himself and by the age of 18 had a large horde hidden away, he also spent the time learning about ships and their contruction as well as other weapons and general engineering, he could do this due to the small wealth his father collected from the business. Many others attacked but were driven off. When he was 18 ,another gang attacked and this time succeeded, killing his father and Nhiome was forced to flee. He used his stash and using the heat of the surface as his furnace, slowly built his own ship, fashioned after the maverick fighters he had studied, but he made some adjustments of his own.
        He built it with maneuverability and speed in mind. He succeeded and became something like a pirate. He attacked, disabled and stole from transport ships. At first he had only a crude cannon, his special welder and one crystal for both the engine and the cannon. But as his wealth grew from his thievery, he collected some small crystals to power his cannons and attained a large one for his engine. He upgraded his own cannon and added a second, each able to traverse 180 degrees, one forward, one at the back. The guns are not as good as those other ships have and have a shorter range and less firepower, but that suits him, he wants to raid the ships, not destroy them. He has a smaller gun in the middle of his ship able to shoot in any direction that he built himself for a specific purpose to launch his special bullets at close ran. The speed and agility of his ship is far superior than any other fighters, but the shields are only strong enough to defend against glancing shots and near misses, direct hits could critically damage his ship, luckily he is an excellent pilot and planner and has avoided being shot in the past. The only slight problems that have aroused were wear and tear either due to the high speeds he usually maintains and the heat of the sun in his home solar system. He is able to fix them easily.
        He has developed a way of raiding that causes next to no deaths and is quick and efficient (I will demonstrate this in the first post in the IC). He habitually visits black markets in the outer planets of his home solar system. Many there would recognise him and does business with him, but none actually knows his real identity or anything about him, only that he often brings back good stuff. He is only known as the pilot of KuroiKame. Many there are tight-lipped about him, partly due to the good business he gives them and partly due to the rumors that he wiped out an entire gang that attacked him in some manner.
        Has started building similar ships of the "KuroiKame" class and scattered them as backups hidden all over the solar systems he visits.

Bio: In the past he has remained subtle, but recently, his crimes had started becoming high-profile and reckless, he sometimes even attacks military ships. think about it in terms of a "yolo" attitude.

Appearence: A comfortable, black long-sleeve shirt, long white gloves, loose black jeans, white combat boots. Has a black helmet and suit with a visor and also voice-distortion and other systems for some purposes. Black hair that reaches slightly past the collar of the back of his shirt, black eyes.

Notes:
        Ship called KuroiKaze. He built many more other ships hidden away of what he called the "KuroiKaze" class. Ships of this class puts emphasis on maneuverability and speed. But certain ones have better shields or others have more powerful guns. They are all meant for a single pilot and has a small cargo bay for loot. The one he uses right now is the his very first one and the fastest and most modern of his fleet. If he desires, he could command his entire fleet from his own ship, but his intentions are for them to be backups and just to raid, not to start a war. But it is still better to be prepared. The fleet is scattered around the solar systems, in secret locations where he sometimes hides out for a while. He has more ships in solar systems he visits more often like Sol Incineron where he has 2 other ships and a third under construction. On other solar systems he keeps 1 ship at each hideout for backups and also some spare parts just in case. In certain solar systems, where the military force is a lot more powerful, he does not even have a base there, like in Nexion. In total he has a fleet numbering approximately 4-6 ships not counting those under construction. The abundancy is due to his passion for ship building and his huge amount of free time, he used to only raid occasionally just to get resources and to support himself. ("Used to" meaning before he became reckless.)

EDIT 2: list of ships, their capabilities and their locations.

KuroiKaze class ships: much faster than normal fighters but with less firepower and shielding. Guns on these ships often have a greater range due to being able to turn to face different directions instead of being fixed to point in one direction.

KuroiKaze: Originally average ship in the KuroiKaze class. Has 1 projectile gun and 2 pulse cannons. First ship built by Nhiome. After Crash in Sol Inceneron and 2 major overhauls, now has 2 engines+ a backup as well as stronger shielding at the forward part of the hull to reduce damage from the high speeds it travels at. Reduced storage capacity. Currently in Sol Inceneron Base.

NatsuKaze: Average ship in the KuroiKaze class. Has 1 projectile gun and 2 pulse cannons. Currently in Sol Inceneron Base.

FuyuKaze: Faster even than the KuroiKaze class ships. Has 2 projectile guns, earlier model. Currently in Helios Base.

ShiroiKaze: Faster even than the KuroiKaze class ships. Has 1 projectile gun and 1 pulse cannon, later model. Currently in Sol Inceneron Base.

AkiKaze: KuroiKaze class ship with better gunnery capabilities, guns have longer range and greater explosive force. Has 3 pulse cannons. Currently in Helios base.

FumeiKaze: KuroiKaze class stealth ship, has the best shielding among Nhiome's fighters, shield potency of approximtely 0.3. Undetectable by technology, hard to spot using visual. Has 1 projectile gun and 1 pulse cannon. Currently in Celestora base.

KamiKaze: Nhiome's battle cruiser, somewhere about the size of a Zeta cruiser, shield potency of about 4. Has 8 pulse cannons, 2 projectile guns, 4 cruiser rapids, 4 heavy rapids, a gun equivalent to a cruiser charged, but with a greater firing rate, this gun requires Nhiome to power it with the Aura crystal fused with his hand. Able to carry up to 8 fighters. Currently under construction in Sol Inceneron.

Yakaze: KuroiKaze class ship but with better shielding. Has 1 projectile gun and 2 pulse cannons. Destroyed in battle against alpha fleet omega-class carriers.
        __________________________________________________ ______

He seems sort of OP, but he will probably die midway through the story (clue: the same reason he became reckless) , the ships are just his legacy.
        Last edited by bookdragon2000; 12-16-2013, 10:44 PM.
        How many times can you die a day~?
        How many times have you died a day~?

Comment

Ok back because my cough is keeping me up...

anyway...

@book

hahaha, he's fine. Actually I have a mercenary group led by Starla's older sister, Ember Monroe, that would take interest in him quite well. Plus, he sounds like a sort of Dark Aion or I should say.... If Aion were to Fox McCloud, Nhiome would be to Wolf O'Donnel. That's the feeling I get.

His fighter would also be like the Wolfen in a sense and be the rival fighter class to Aion's Blade Series Fighter, Blade X-02 "Eclipse Blade", which was established with his "Father" Orion with Blade X-00 aka "Sonic Blade Zero" Which is legendary for its pure speed and known to be able to cut through offensive and defensive lines of ships like a knife. The back story is that ever since "Sonic Blade Zero" people tried to replicate the Blade series, but failed. Aion, Revere, and Navarre are the only three people with fighters that are officially of the Blade Series. What makes the Blade Series Unique and near impossible to replicate (sort of the secret ingredient you could say...) is the Nova Engine (which is not used for propulsion, rather the shields and allow it to become a physical projectile in of itself, thus the name of the fighter series.) The KuroiKame could be the rival series to the Blade series.

The only thing I would adjust slightly may be the concept of having fighters everywhere, but it's not that big of a deal if ya leave it as is.

Anyway, I'll introduce the "Dark Roses" perhaps and have them try to recruit him, or even the Guardians may show up and be forever the classic "Join us or die" kind of people... though things will present themselves and you can choose accordingly.

Plus it's not OP for what he has. I have plenty of counter balances to even it out.

So it's good.

@ Pandre

In short summary for the ultimate goal: Save the galaxy from annihilation.

Slightly longer and more specific for Part I: Put an end to the War of Eternity that has been raging for a millennia. The Strike Fighters, the "knights" per se of the Venturian Council, are attempting to quell the uprising of the NGO, who seek to end the War by overthrowing the Venturian Council. On the side there are the Guardians who seem to be on neither side and have their own mysterious goals.

For Part II: Save the Galaxy from killer parasites and self proclaimed goddesses of destruction and discover the truth of the Halls of Time and the Guardians of Time (not to be confused with the Guardians in Part I).

@Kristia

Alright. You could start her off maybe near where Eleos aka Gunner is. That would actually explain how he would know what a Bioroid is later on when I introduce the parasites called the Nihiliods., because Aion's group discovers the Nihiliods when the try to save a Princess in Egale who is a Bioroid, which when they examine her corpse, Gunner recognizes the fact she's a Bioroid and actually saves her consciousness.
          Last edited by Cucoo5; 09-29-2013, 04:00 AM.

Comment

part 2 sounds like starcraft 2...
            but anyway, can we be 'Guardians'?

Comment

The Guardians, that are a Mercenary group with mysterious motives that I will reveal here possibly, in Part I, yes.

Guardians of Time on the other hand...that would have to be worked out quite a bit since they are supposed to be limited to Aion, Erebos, Aetheron, Aurora, Sol, Luna, and Luna's descendant which I have yet to make a name for and is seriously considering just calling her Sakuya since that is practically what she is...
              But we might be able to work something out...however I wouldn't recommend a Guardian of Time since they have a pretty secluded existence and wouldn't do much anyway. Literally, between Aion and Aurora, the Guardians of Time don't really do anything in the story...other than sit there and do some tweaks in the background.

EDIT: in summary, the Guardians of Time play a key role throughout Part II, but are typically restricted to the background. They exist more as living proof of the back story for the entire story.

Example: Section I of Part II tells the story of the Guardians of Time.

• Section I: Legacy of a Guardian’s Fate

o Chapter 1: Astraeus, The Guardian of Life
              o Chapter 2: Their Demons
              o Chapter 4: Sacred Shadow
              o Chapter 5: Those Bound by Order and Chaos
               Brings in Aetheron and Erebos.
              o Chapter 6: Nox Nex
              It might seem like pointless chapter titles, but they bear a lot of what happens with them. You can find the entire chapter list in the bottom notes of the OP in the spoiler box.

and To emphasize, the chapters are going to be an organizational thing at this point, just so that we know where we are in the time line. So this will progress eventually to the endgame, and then I get to have fun with the sequel part III... *bounces happily*
              Last edited by Cucoo5; 09-29-2013, 04:16 AM.

Comment

@cucoo

Yeah...the number of ships seem to be abit too much for one person, i will cut down the number, but still keep one in every solar system, after all he raids in all of them, makes sense to have a backup in every single one.

Edit: done
                Last edited by bookdragon2000; 09-29-2013, 04:32 AM.
                How many times can you die a day~?
                How many times have you died a day~?

Comment

question about the irians, are the beasts earth beasts or any fictional beast like dragons etc

Comment

@ Pandre

Even though I said "beasts" Irians can be nearly anything that isn't human. Think things you would see in Star Wars and you can't go wrong. For Dragons, for all practical reasons, sure. I have a full size sentient dragon show up later on in the Egale section of Part I, so yea it's fine.

@ Book
                    alright
                    It wasn't major just seemed kind of odd to me when I initially read it.
                    Last edited by Cucoo5; 09-29-2013, 10:40 AM.

Comment

That almost wants to make something like the worms from Tremors. But sentient.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Oh dear~ what can of worms did I open~?

Comment

A can of Graboids, of course.

Hellllooooooo?
                          Last edited by Koishi; 09-29-2013, 06:37 PM.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

Hey Cucoo, can you translate the plot for me, English to idiot?

Comment

@ Wonder
                              Ok here was what I told Pandre for a quick summary:

@ Pandre

In short summary for the ultimate goal: Save the galaxy from annihilation.

Slightly longer and more specific for Part I: Put an end to the War of Eternity that has been raging for a millennia. The Strike Fighters, the "knights" per se of the Venturian Council, are attempting to quell the uprising of the NGO, who seek to end the War by overthrowing the Venturian Council. On the side there are the Guardians who seem to be on neither side and have their own mysterious goals.

For Part II: Save the Galaxy from killer parasites and self proclaimed goddesses of destruction and discover the truth of the Halls of Time and the Guardians of Time (not to be confused with the Guardians in Part I).
                              @ Mima
                              ha, ya (got caught up in plotting forgot to reply =w= )

Comment

You'd expect something with this much plot planned to simply be a story or a book or somethin'.

Comment

Working...
                                X