X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually I am writing this out as a book. I decided to adapt it into an RP to force me into writing it more.

Comment

sounds pretty nice cucoo
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Heh, ya...
        At least with part I and II there is a definitive ending. I have a planned beginning and conceptual end for a part III and then if this survives through part III then we can go crazy with a part IV or then go into the sub-stories (i.e. the war that Eleos fought, the story of Kiara's Ice Flower, Aion's Mirror Sea, etc. etc.)

Comment

Ok Thought I'd post why I chose firstly the fighter in the picture for Aion's fighter.

There's two types of fighters: "Normal" and Specialized. Normal (name pending) is well balanced for both flight in space and atmosphere. Specialized is more dominant in one of the two aspects. Aion's fighter is specialized for Atmosphere, therefore it performs sub par in space but is superior in atmosphere conditions. This makes it limited to a degree as Aion prefers to bring dogfights into atmosphere, though this is rare as most dogfights take place in space.

Comment

Dogfights in space aren't as fun unless you have clouds in the way.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Originally posted by Mima View Post
              Dogfights in space aren't as fun unless you have clouds in the way.
              Or really big asteroids. Or giant lasers :P

Typically any fighters tend to stay close to a cruiser. Imagine flying in the cross fire of two Star Destroyers and enemy fighters.

and when I think insane cross fire
              I think these:

Comment

Pink Luigi is best Beawl character. *headbutts opponent into atmosphere*

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

Aye, used as a recovery, it's godly.
                  But we all know Marth is OP. :P

@ Kristia
                  heh slight typo :P you put Aion in the last line instead of Eleos/Gunner

Also it's actually kinda funny to put that line there...cause in a sense that's what happened. A bio-computer took over and overthrew the Republic which Eleos served as an elite assassin, part of a group known as "The Reapers." The bio-computer plunged the land into desolation by destroying the natural resources and corrupting the inhabitants to its will. Then, Eleos led a final stand against the bio-computer and its army of killer robots. In the end, both sides destroyed each other and Gunner was the last one standing when the dust settled.

In short it can be interpreted as a clever metaphor because it was "nature" (via humans) that reclaimed their home from technology.

Comment

edited and done

Oh wow really? I didn´t expect to nail on it
                    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Cucoo5 View Post
                      Aye, used as a recovery, it's godly.
                      But we all know Marth is OP. :P
                      Two words. Meta. Knight. Enough said.

Comment

Didn't think I would have Anankerisa out this early in the story...this is interesting...

@ Mima

Amen.

Comment

ok, my stomach got back to normality, and I fear that girl will cause the white haired some mess

Spoiler:

Comment

That girl isn't just going to cause Mara trouble :P if you don't remember, read through the notes on who Anankerisa is.
                            Also I realized something...
                            in a galaxy...
                            where everything runs on the energy of crystals which can virtually provide an infinite amount of energy...
                            ...why would there be a fuel station? XD

Comment

um.. um.. maybe because there are crystal storages in the stations?

Spoiler:

Comment

Emergency crystals, fair enough :P

Comment

Working...
                                X