X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Kristia

You too can be an OP super human, at the price of your childhood, your family, your normal body structure, your body weight, your humanity, your social life, and your sex life. (That's a horrible joke, but it's true.)

@SUSTIC

True, they are sort of counterparts to each other, aren't they?

I think John would think that Eve is a human, until she gives evidence that she is a machine.

I liked that song. Here's a nice song as well. It's supposed to be coming out on that new game, Destiny.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msPMnnQHq1k
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

@ Sustic

Tbh I don't think the buffs will do much difference in the long haul.
      and the reason I would say Awakening would work is that it would basically be "Overcharge: Harmonic"
      Anyone that knows wave motion would figure out what I'm talking about.

Basically, let's say Aura Energy, like any energy, is in waves.
      Overcharge is the state in which two Aura energy waves collide.

The rest is physics.
      Constructive interference via harmonics yields more power in the most stable form.
      This is the desired effect. However you would have to instantly achieve "Overcharge: Harmonic." Gradually reaching it is a recipe for disaster, as, if the waves form anything that is not a harmonic, then the energy is unstable and thus explosion. Now if destructive interference is achieved...I don't know what would happen in terms of Aura crystals. That might create a black hole.

So basically, Overcharge can kill in any state that is not a perfect harmonic. Anything short of perfect, big boom. If you accidentally reach Destructive interference. ...anti boom (implosions~).

Because Aurora governs crystals, she can aid in the achievement of an Overcharge Harmonic.

@ SUS + S121

And if I had to pick the overall theme for the Story it would be this or something else I can't find right now...

Last edited by Cucoo5; 11-11-2013, 11:15 PM.

Comment

@S121

That's a good song.

Also after listening to this song:

I felt like I was playing an old school Donkey Kong Country game on the SNES.

@Cucoo
        I guess that could work... I'll just go with that instead.

Comment

Sorry for double post, but I'm off for the night. Gotta get up early tomorrow to drive my brother to work. Not only that, but I have work in like 30 minutes.

The night shift sucks

Comment

@ Sus

g'night (sorta?)

Comment

@SUSTIC

Nighty night.
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

Actually utsuh, Mara already paid most of those things when she became a full body bioroid, the childhood she had was just her own since her parents barely saw her. And both the social and sexual lives were explained with her talk with Kiara

so yeah, she is like the machine version of Johns bioengineering transformation
                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

I think I'll diagram what the map of the area is like for these training missions. Primarily elevation and enemy types and their location.

Let me sketch up the first one and see what you all think.

Comment

@Cucoo

Ok, and I'll be patiently waiting, eager to create a battle plan.

@Kristia

Similar circumstances.

They might get along...
                    sigpic

Comment

IhavenoideawhatI'vedone

...whathaveIdone?

Comment

a cornered situation were quick reflex will be needed to deal with tanks and atleast two squadrons while your team is of only one squadron with no tank

hard, but possible with right tactics
                        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Cucoo

How the hell is a normal human supposed to compete with that!? 0_0;;;;;;;;

John could do it, but dayum. Is that the course for all trainees? XD
                          sigpic

Comment

Natalie cooper can do it and she is no spartan (utsuh may know about her :P)

Im thinking that Mara can handle it with both her portal gun, the energy daggers and her hacking abilities

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

But she's not a normal human, she's an exceptional one.

I only got to read a little bit because I rage-quitted after losing my place. For some reason, they don't allow you to highlight text.

Anyways, what I'm talking about is all the new recruits that don't stand a chance against an entire battalion of tanks and infantry.
                              sigpic

Comment

@ S121 + Kristia

And that's just the first wave.
                                There's more tanks.

...and I just realized I was picturing the enemy having air superiority with gunships...and I have no means of putting that down =w=;

And yes, It's supposed to be one of those impossible missions.

Also a trick of the training is that when you go in, your memories are temporarily modified to make you believe it's 100% real.

And, they're not some green rookie soldiers here. They're trained mercenaries.

Comment

Working...
                                X