X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I saw this picture and it gave me an idea for a desert planet of sorts.

I also saw this picture of a freaking space frigate design, and makes me want it for Hajime's and Eve's (maybe even John and Cortana's) own personal ship.

Now I think of Hajime, Eve, John, and Cortana forming their own little team of sorts after our little conversation of Eve and Cortana becoming good friends S121...

I also imagined that Hajime and John would probably be sort of neutral towards each other. They probably won't hate each other, but would respect one another enough to work together.

Comment

@Cucoo

Ok.

@SUSTIC

It's a possibility. If the ship is large enough, it might even be able to store John's Longsword Gunship.

John is the kind of person that doesn't mind working with others, just as long as they can pull their own weight in a fight and prove that they aren't liabilities.

Cortana's a lot easier to get along with.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

@S121

Hajime's somewhat the same, he doesn't mind working with others but he prefers to work alone. Despite the fact that once he finds Eve he will pretty much be her servant/ love interest.

Maybe at one point in the future Hajime, Eve, Cortana, and John all get assigned to for a mission or something (like sent to a desert planet to retrieve some incredibly rare plant) and while there a large beast (like the one in the picture above) destroys their transport (which could be Hajime's Ship instead of John's.) Thus leaving them stranded on the planet until they find a large space frigate (as seen in the picture above) that is old, and in shambles. The four of them quickly got the idea to repair the entire ship, and thanks to Eve's mechanical knowledge and Cortana's programming skills are able to successfully use the parts from Hajime's ship to repair the space frigate. As such they officially become a team of their own, and end up gaining an all new ship. Capable of housing John's Longsword Gunship (which could be stored in a hangar of sorts in the back of the space frigate), housing the four of them on their journey, and most importantly... able to successfully fight in large scale space battles. Maybe even after that others would join them :P

Comment

@SUSTIC

That will be an interesting idea.

I might have an idea for one of the creatures.

I'll have the pic in the next post.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Yea.

I like my ideas. Let's just hope they see some actual use here.

Comment

@SUSTIC

I remember seeing this creature during the supposed "Halo 4 leak". I thought it was a cool looking monster.

I think it looks similar to the creature's skeleton in your picture. Maybe they're different species of giant worm, only this one has legs? Maybe it could be an evolved form, or a genetic relative?

What do you think?

http://www.gameranx.com/img/12-May/halo-41.jpg
              sigpic

Comment

@S121

That could be possible. The one in the picture you posted could probably be an infant of sorts, because the one in my picture looks large enough to swallow a school bus whole.

I also picture the one in the picture I posted to be some sort of giant snake.
                Last edited by SUSTIC; 11-11-2013, 06:52 PM.

Comment

@SUSTIC

I think you mean "@S121", not "@Cucoo".

Anyways, I can see what you're saying. It's a little bit on the small side. I notice that the one in my pic has legs, so maybe it's another type of creature, kind of like how there's different animals in the wild.

That will be nasty, having to survive against the planet's hostile wildlife.
                  sigpic

Comment

@S121

DAMMIT!!! I did mean @S121!

Also yea it would be nasty.

Hajime's electrical abilities wouldn't be all too useful against something the size of the skeleton in the picture I posted above.

In fact Eve, and John might have a better chance at fighting them. With Eve's photon blasts, and photon lasers and John's strength and speed as well as weapons (though John would probably have to be careful if he ran out of ammunition for his guns if he didn't change to guns running on aura by then.) Cortana would also probably do better against those things.

I now imagined them trying to hunt for food while they are stranded on that desert planet, and they try hunting for that giant creature.

... And Eve uses Hajime as bait by tying him to a rope...

Hajime: "WHAT THE F*CKING HELL EVE!?"

Eve: "What? You said you need food for sustenance. So I'm using you as bait to hunt for food."

Hajime: "AND WHAT IF I FREAKING DIE!?"

Eve: *Smirks and chuckles.* "Then I guess that would be one less mouth to feed."

*Suddenly giant snake thing comes out of the ground and takes the Hajime bait, and swallows him whole. Directly afterwards Eve kills the beast with photon blasts, and Nasod Spears. Hajime then climbs out of the dead creatures mouth.*

Hajime: "Why do I even work for you?"

Eve: "Because you are my personal butt monkey that's why."

Comment

@SUSTIC

Okay, that was funny. She's mean! XD

Anyways, I think the only people that would be able to handle the desert's temperatures are John and Eve. John, because of his suit's controlled environment, and Eve, because she's an android.

She doesn't have to worry too much about overheating unless it was like 100 *F or something, right?
                      sigpic

Comment

@ S121 + Sustic

Chapter 13 | The Great Temple
                        The group explores the Egale system and crash lands on a desert planet. On it they find a temple which is home to a giant dragon.

@ S121
                        Personal shields double as personal climate control systems. Not perfect, but can take the edge off of the heat.
                        inb4 I have an entire civilization that is surviving on a planet of pure lava and caverns (Inopia of Sol Incineron)
                        Last edited by Cucoo5; 11-11-2013, 07:12 PM.

Comment

@S121

Lol

I imagine she would literally treat Hajime like a butt monkey of sorts. She would also probably try to one up him at every chance she gets. Hajime does something quite well, and Eve comes right in and does something absolutely amazing just to annoy Hajime. She would be Tsundere towards Hajime (would initially treat him like crap, before eventually warming up to him.)

Also yes Eve would be able to withstand desert temperatures. She's quite a well made ancient android after all.

Let me guess... Cortana would probably "overheat" or something in such temperatures.

Hajime might be able to handle it at first, but would then be overwhelmed. I imagine that he would probably pass out quickly after a few hours of being in the heat. Causing them to need to find shelter, and more importantly... water... Hajime might also need a special suit of sorts. If that's the case then I might borrow a suit design from Dead Space :P A lot of those suits look like they can handle intense heat, and intense cold. If it's too intense for Cortana then she could probably just camp out in Eve's systems or so.

Which also gave me another idea for a sort of Cortana/Eve fusion type thing...

@Cucoo

That would actually be a perfect idea.

Comment

@ Sustic

Cortana is, for all extensive purposes, Human. She has the same limitations as any normal person. The only difference from her and a normal human is she doesn't have natural blood. literally, that's it. She is human. So instead of blood, there's a sort of nanobot substance which replaces the function of blood and some organs are modified accordingly. Also she has the augmentations which S121 has decided.

Comment

Ah so her camping out in Eve's systems is a no go huh?

Comment

It's still possible. She retains her digital self, just that there would be two instances of her at one time.

Comment

Working...
                                X