• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That would be really awkward.

Comment

What's better than one Cortana?
      TWO CORTANAS!

I actually have something similar for Aion.

Aion and Astraeus of Part II
      They're technically the same person, but aren't.

Comment

@Cucoo and SUSTIC

If Cortana camped in Eve's systems, it would probably be to decrease the amount of mouths to feed. Cortana's body would basically be in a sleep state while Cortana is away, decreasing the amount of food needed to sustain the group and keeping her temperature under control, due to one's temperature dropping while asleep.

That being said, that DOES NOT mean that they should just leave her body out in the sun.

@Cucoo

Actually, there was a case where Cortana made multiple copies of herself. I can't remember what happened, but I'll try and find the info.

I remember that somebody drew a funny picture based on it.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

@ S121

actually...her nanobots are now a copy of her conscious. Her body will be functioning as normal even if a digital copy went off somewhere else. They would have to "drug her" to sleep. Quite literally, her body is acting as though it has natural everything.

Comment

@S121 and Cucoo

Ah...

Anyways I thought of a Cortana/Eve fusion type thing that can give me an excuse to also have access to the Code: Battle Seraph. Wanna hear it?

Comment

@SUSTIC

Sure.

@Cucoo

So she would still be awake?
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

Well what if later on in the RP when Eve gains access to the Code: Exotic she also gains access to a series of other codes (that won't be changing her form or such, but could be used as programs or such to do different things.)

One of those could be something that Eve and Cortana could accidentally access during a dramatic moment (like a major fight) where someone the code allows Eve's and Cortana's bodies to merge (or a digital copy of Cortana) to merge with Eve.

As soon as such an event happens Eve's body immediately transforms into something incredibly powerful.

I even thought of a decent description of sorts for it in this RP.

It was clear as day when it happened... Eve and Cortana were busy trying to infiltrate an enemy flagship. However they were caught... surrounded by a seemingly never ending swarm of enemies Eve and Cortana tried to fight them off, yet where being overwhelmed much like they were when Eve accessed her Exotic Code.

That's when it happened. Cortana's digital self had accessed Eve's systems in hopes of finding a more powerful code. That's when she managed to tap into an ancient code. An extremely powerful, but locked code . However it could not be accessed by even Cortana due to the codes raw power. Eve needed help for this Code to activate. As such Cortana's digital self merges with Eve's systems. Causing an temporary evolution in Eve's abilities. Eve grew far more powerful, far more intelligent. She had Cortana's knowledge, and power along with Eve's very own power. They had become... the Battle Seraph!

Basically this would be a temporary form. Basically Eve would gain an increase in her own abilities. Able to perform a wider variety of attacks with photons and such, as well as having Cortana's hacking abilities and such while in this mode. It's only temporary due to it's power, and has no real downsides except that it's temporary, and that Cortana's digital self must literally temporarily merge with Eve (it would be a forced kind of temporary. After some time they would "defuse" from each other, and go back to normal.) Cortana's physical self would also gain the transformation during this temporary amount of time. Allowing her to fight along side Eve while in this fused state. However once the fusion wears off Eve and Cortana's digital self would separate, and the transformation on Cortana's physical self would also wear off.

It would definitely be something that would be introduced late into the RP, way after Eve access's Code: Exotic, and the advancement Code: Nemesis. Battle Seraph mode would basically be stronger and faster than Code: Nemesis.

Comment

@SUSTIC

It sounds like it would be good.

It would allow them to become more combat oriented, even if just for a certain amount of time.
                  sigpic

Comment

@ SUS

Another concept I had was that when she gains an Aura core, Aurora herself would be able to manipulate certain functions of Eve. To use canon, Aurora would be able to grant Eve a better sort of Awakening.

Comment

@S121

Yea it will.

When both Eve, and Cortana's physical body are in Battle Seraph mode they will share all the same techniques and abilities. Abilities like:
                      Being able to dash through the air while covered in an electric field to damage enemies, being able to fire pin point needle like photon projectiles, a barrage of small lasers, and a huge ass f*cking laser.

Imagine both Cortana and Eve firing that laser while in Battle Seraph mode. Two of those lasers combined would probably destroy anything in it's path like a Master Spark!

@Cucoo

I wasn't really planning on having Awakening state in this RP. I will however be using some of her buffs and such like Seal of Extermination which increases the users damage for a short time, and the Seal of Victory which increases the users critical hit ratio briefly. In Elsword most buffs Eve uses will also effect teams, making it to where they will also get the buffs if they are close enough to Eve. In the RP Seal of Extermination when is used on herself and teammates will send anyone affected by it into a sort of "Extermination" state where their physical, and even weapon strength by 24.3% of their total strength, which is a decent amount of power increase. While Seal of Victory will temporarily increase Eve's and her teammates accuracy, and speed by 24.3% (unlike it's in game Critical hit ratio increase.)

Just imagine someone like John or Hajime effected by Seal of Extermination. A 24% (practically 25%) strength increase? John already is super strong!

Comment

@SUSTIC

Well, while I don't know John's maximum strength, he has been shown to be able to lift 66 metric tons (about 72 US Tons). That means that he would be able to lift at least 81.84 metric tons (about 90.21 US Tons).

As for his speed and reaction time, he would be able to react at around 93 times as fast as the average human, while he would be able to run at around 86.8 mph.

All this is without the benefits of the AETHER armor, only the base abilities of the MJOLNIR.
                        sigpic

Comment

Even then the strength boost from the Seal of Extermination when used on John would definitely be kind of frightening.

Comment

@SUSTIC

Very much so. He would be able to THROW TANKS! 0_0;

You know, I was wondering what Eve would think about John.

He's a human, but he acts more like a machine. Heck, he acts more like a machine than Eve and Cortana does.
                            sigpic

Comment

OP men.. Op men everywhere.. :P
                              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

At first Eve would probably think that John IS a machine until she runs a few scans and detects that he is in fact a human... a modified super human, but a human nonetheless.

Also if this RP was a video game. I think I found a decent theme for Hajime and Eve's story.

What do you think? I think it kind of fits.

Also after I thought about it a bit... Eve and Hajime are kind of like a alternate version of John and Cortana.

Eve and Cortana basically are the main support for Hajime and John.

Both Eve and Cortana are pretty much the intelligence for their respective teams.

John and Hajime are both super humans. Hajime might be weaker and stuff, but is literally the muscle of the Hajime x Eve duo much like how John is the muscle and such of the Cortana x John duo.

John and Hajime have somewhat similar personalities, as they don't mind working with others as long as whoever they are working with can hold their own.

Eve and Cortana are also similar in personality. Both can be stubborn, and would rather go along with Hajime and John on a mission. Probably to make sure they "don't do something reckless."

Comment

Working...
                                X